๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›...

By Chimmy_Zean

๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!(๐™พ๐™ฒ?) [๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šž๐šข๐šœ] ๐™ธ ๐š†๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š–... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค- ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜๐˜!
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค!
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐–๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก!
๐Š๐…๐‚'๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฉ๐š!
๐’๐ฎ๐ง-๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฒ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐
๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž >:๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐„๐™ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ '๐†๐จ๐'
๐”๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง
๐„๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ
๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐€ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?
๐€๐ง ๐„๐ง๐

๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 

530 28 6
By Chimmy_Zean

    Sfx: Beep Beep Beep!!

    Monotonous alarm's bells sings its usual daily morning chirps.

   And it happened to awoke a young man who was slipping blissfully. Grumbling in displeasure as his hands travels through the smooth sheets of his bed. 

  Searching for an ear-piercing ringing phone, the man grumbles once more with a frown and vex he harshly turned off the alarm before tossing the phone elsewhere.

  It is far to early to wake up, for him at least. He should have changed that annoying ringtone ages ago. Seojun barely could sleep last night due to an infuriating reason.

  The sunlight seeps through the curtain's gaps, shining down on the young man's skin. Giving it clear illusion of an object that gleam under pressuring bright lights. 

  Seojun's exposed skin bask under the sunlight, warmth began to vaguely sweep over his exposed skin by the lack of clothing. 

 The blanket has long gone from covering his upper part of exposed body, and it lays just below his waist line, where the lines of boxer shows just a tad bit.

   A hand belong to Seojun moves from the side, up onto his chest slowly. Skin against skin as his hands feels the smoothness of his own.

  Slowly it circles around his stomach in a comforting mannerism. It goes from up to the side, then down, up, then to the side again. The motions repeats.

  It main purpose is to spread warmth through his body against the low temperature that awoken him in the first place. Being it far too cold for the young man's preference.

  His stomach tingles from his own soft and lenient touch, the hand then travels upwards, before it rest by his chest. The pump of his heartbeat gently thump against his skin with each seconds as he feels the rise of his chest with each breath he took.

  This morning feels pleasant. Seojun would like it to stay that way. Slumbering until he feels the need to woke. Until then, he would like just to stay this way. Inside the comfort of confined room, in the comfortable bed graciously provided.

  Now that he thinks about it, how's Hyun-woo doing?

  The thought made the young man moves his body, laying flat on his stomach as he trapped a pillow beneath him, cradling it like a lifeline. Or perhaps to imitate of something just like himself, a living being.

   An eye fluttered open, half lidded one gaze into the windows that displayed glorious blue sky just outside there.

  Should he ask him? Did he arrive safely? What had happened once he entered the ship? Is he currently investigating? How did it go?

  Questions after another question appear, as more began to cloud his thoughts sending them into spiral. Oh how he missed the tranquility of his mind just seconds ago.

  Groaning he decided it is enough. Ruffling his own hair as the young man leisurely rose from the bed, sitting by the edge letting his foot meet with the hard wooden surface.

  He'll give the older a call later after coming into a conclusion. And to do his daily morning routine the young man always follows before doing so. 

   Seojun promptly opened the wardrobe with the help of his gyrokinesis ability, red aura surrounded both doors revealing his hanged clothes and few other stacked neatly for him to choose. 

  Seojun's hand rested beneath his chin as the other arm prop itself beneath an arm to support his hands. Striking a pose to that of someone thinking. 

  The weather are warm as of today, though he doubt he'll be doing anything much.  

  Raising a hand as a light grey sweater levitate from the hanger along with a brown khaki trouser from the neatly stacked clothes. 

   He then manipulate its gravity, the sweater float above the pants, seemingly act as some sort of mannequin for him to view. 

  Once satisfied with the choice, Seojun walked away as the clothes descend on top of his bed gently. 

 Turning the switch on, he enters the bathroom with an indolent yawn escaping his dry lips. He'll need to use chapstick and eat more fruits later on. Seojun will put that in his agenda somewhere. 

  The young man then began to move around doing morning's task, such as brushing teeth, face washing, and a shower. Just some daily mornings really.

  Wrapping a towel around his waist as he started to blow dry his hair. Seojun's stoic face greets him as he took minutes to observe his own reflection, he really should dye his hair. 

  His once blue hair had began to churn, turning them in some sort of grey-bluish kind of colour. It is more silvery if anything else. 

  Dark cloudy eyes meet his gaze. He really inherited it from his father huh? Although he prefers to inherit his mother's eyes. They are beautiful and mesmerising in his opinion, but so does his father's. He just prefers mother's.

  Heaving a sigh, Seojun shut his eyes whilst his body gone lax, drowsy from the lack of sleep. Letting the power of gyrokinesis work its magic.

  The on-going hair dryer floats once the young man lets them go, some patches of his hair rise with the help of its power, letting the dryers wind them dry. And the process repeats with different parts of his hair.

  It really is a blessing that he is gifted with this kind of ability. If anyone would say that to him, Seojun would wholeheartedly agrees. It helps him tons with heavy lifting work, even the simplest task could be done within seconds!

  Not to mention how easy for him to immobilised someone easily without lifting any fingers nor foot to run for them.

  Praise him all for the fact his energy has fully recovered!

   "Hufft..." 

  Inhaling a breath, the young man braces himself with sparks of anticipation. It has been a full hour since he awaken from his slumber.  A cup of coffee in one hold, while the other held his mobile device.

  He had made a note to check up on his brother, Hyun-woo. The said man has been inside his thoughts for hours since they departed. Barely texting with each other, too afraid of disturbing his work.

  Those thoughts alone are the sole disturbance, the bane of his pain. Keeping him awake into godly hours in the night.

  Huffing, the young man grimaces remembering yesterday night, swearing in colourful speeches  that is said in a low whispering voice.

  Glancing towards his mobile phone where the call button is just few inches away from his fingertips. 

  "Right........Right!! Let's do this!!" Face full of determination, shaking away any sort of discomfort that became a hindrance towards his goal.

  Pressing the call the young man waits.

  ===================

  Loud chatters erupted long ago throughout the banquet hall. Slow jazz instruments music plays in the background as guests walk around the hall dressed in fine materials.

  Despite the time being morning, nearly one in the afternoon to be precise. Many guests are dressed rather lavishly. It can be seen as casual attire, though the price behind those clothes are far from what one could guess.

  There are many kinds of entertainment inside the hall. The seemingly endless platters of food are always there for anyone to take, along with various of beverages prepared in advance.

  There are games as well. Various and large in numbers even. Servants are easily spotted despite the crowds of guests. Due to that these servants are always quick on their feet, ready to take anything upon themselves.

  "Keep this with you for awhile, I'll be back soon" Velvety voice spoke in a whisper, barely heard but vague enough to send the message across towards the other.

  A woman in her early twenties gave a firm nod, taking the other's bag for safe keeping as she sees the man walking away into the flocking, boundless crowd. Soon his figure disperse from the woman's sight, no longer there.

  Taking a deep breath, she moves her gaze.

  Surveying the banquet hall with watchful eyes. Before then her gaze catches a sight that struck her deep.

  The sight itself has been nothing but an obstruction. Sitting there prettily in its all wonderful glory, tempting her desires as she could barely keep them away.

 How crude!!

  Regardless of her holding back, she could not fight against her own growing yearning that effectively melt her mind into nothingness, with only one thought to give in into her impulses.

  Such a horrible, manipulative thing!!

  Oh how she wished to demolish those foul things!! Though, the woman kept her demeanour and chose to look away once more just exactly how she had done from the past hours. She refuse to cause chaos here.

  Though.....Just one wouldn't hurt right?

  She grumbles in annoyance, refusing to move her gaze from the table as she sat there stomping down the urge to stood up and make her move.

  But its just one, one piece wouldn't hurt all that much!!

  With a growl of annoyance she gave in. Too tired and irritated to fight back against the orders of her own arrangement. Standing up from her seat with grace.

  A custom of today's occasion as she had found many prying eyes are in the look for flaws in each individuals that surely would take any kind of imperfections as topic for tattles.  

  Taking a medium sized portfolio case bag along with her, she could not risk any mistakes or possible theft even with the high and tight security system here in this cruise ship.

  Fortunately, the bag has a strap that could be tangle in her hands, and that she did. Finding them practical rather then carrying them around whilst holding other things.

  She walks with confident steps towards a particular area. Approaching the so called hindrance that she tried to avoid for hours only for it to be in vain.

  She really needs to control herself more, practicing them would be nice in the future. 

  Upon arriving, she took a quick glance around just to make sure the man that had came with her here isn't around yet.

  With that reassurance, she graciously  took a small porcelain plate and began to be lose her own thoughts in the process. Luckily, there is a boastful laugh that snapped her out of trance.

  Glancing to the side with great amount of alert almost dropping the plate, although it soon died down upon seeing an old man with his peers all discussed bunch of incoherent words with various delicacies in their own plates.

  Heaving a sigh of relief, she began her journey.

  Two strawberry tartlets with vanilla pastry cream, one chocolate tartlets, and one chocolate cake that is called 'Royal Spoon'. An interesting name that catches her attention and decided to gave them a try.

  The woman's plate are nearly filled with these appetising pastries that has been the 'hindrance' for hours.

 She walks back with joy, careful not to drop anything on the way. Barely have enough patience to wait before giving these pastries a taste.

  Sitting down the woman make sure to secure the bag first, before then holding a 'cake fork', cutting a small amount of loaf from the chocolate one called Royal spoon.

  "!!!" Gasping the girl trembles in shock from the bite she took. Complex flavours began to explode in her thoughts, although most of them are disarranged.

  "Mnnghmm!!" Muttering a pleased sound, a twitching smile began to grace her youthful face, tasting the creamy and delicate texture of its cake that practically melts once it comes into contact.

  The cake remind her purely of a cake that is made solely from cream. The texture itself barely had any those of spongey batters she is very used to see and ate.

  Whoever made this deserves a huge raise in their salary!! Such exquisite cake they've created deserves all of the attention!!! 

   Taking another bite the girl giggles in delight. After such stressful night, she really needs sweets to keep her mind going and recharge. Though doing such things are unhealthy for her own damned teeth.

  Goodness!! The sugary intake she could ate in one day are unrestrained.  

  "Enjoying yourself?"

.........Oh. 

That was not supposed to happened.

   Flinching from the unexpected scare, she is very thankful the cake didn't manage to choke her away and had already been swallowed just few seconds ago before the voice came around.

  "I- Sajang-nim! My apologies -"

[ Quick AN: 사 (sa) means company and 장 (jang) means chief. Actually it has the wider meaning. This title could be CEO, president, boss, or business owner.]

 "There is no need, you've gone a long way here and it'd be a shame to not experience a life inside a cruise ship. Wouldn't you agree?" The man removes himself from standing beside the woman as he walks away, taking a seat for himself whilst dismissing the other.

  "Ah- While I do agree with that, I believe there is a reason why we're here....I just couldn't help myself and let my guard down" Persistent, the woman agrees though she quickly realises her flaws in here.

  And like the great secretary she is, the woman immediately admit her mistakes, the churning in her stomach could only stopped once she does so.

  "Hmm....Glad you are aware of that flaw, Secretary Sung" He nods in acknowledgment. 

 "Although I am glad you are still dutiful as you promised, keeping my things in safe hands" He praises. In return it made the woman sweat rather then finding comfort in his statement.

One hand raised as the man call for a servant who came rushing to him before then he requested for a cocktail of today's choice. The server gave his affirmation before leaving to fetch his drink. 

  Not long after, the woman had remembered he had left without giving her a reason, not that she question the man's ability nor his actions. "Hmm....What was that about? If I may ask"

"What is?? Earlier when I left?" Raising a brow the man glance and gave his full attention. With a nod of affirmation the man then continues upon the request of his fellow partner in this mission.

 "I simply felt an energy, it is faint but now I suppose we can confirm that it is true by the fact that person is here" 

  With the confirmation of this once a theory, the secretary couldn't help but to feel her body tensed. She brought herself into this, though she isn't quite sure as of late.

  Seeing her senior bedridden in terror has made her impulsive if one could describe her actions as. Not that she regretted the choice.

  ".....Would you like to return to you're room?" Seeing the secretary's expression, the man generously offers. He had been into these kinds of situation, therefor it can be said he is used to it and knows what to do.

  If it were his brother here, he is so sure they would have made another move rather hastily, though he couldn't do that whilst the secretary here in present. The woman had volunteer herself.

  He made it his job to ensure the secretary's safety, much like a weight in his shoulder that should keep him grounded and think of many possibilities that could happened while ensuring their safety.

  And it is the first time she experienced such as this, and he had come into a conclusion to take things slow with the amount of time given, this would be useful and an experience for the secretary.

  He doesn't have much idea how long this would take them to finish. But what he does knows this cruise ship will sail for roughly two weeks, 14 days before stopping abroad from Korea.

  The ship itself came to Korea because of its travel lane that is touring few other countries. You can say its a tour program. Fetching their guests around here and there. 

  What strange about it is why would those people choose a touring cruise ship?? If its true this will be all about illegal transaction then why here? Wouldn't it be more preferable if its on private ship?

  Snuggling inside a property isn't new for Hyun-woo. He has done them before without hardly getting caught.  Heaving a sigh, the man refocuses his attention back towards the woman.

  "Ah...There is no need. What would be our next step now that it is confirmed?" The woman's determined gaze met with his own.

   Her eyes are quite complicated to be said. It may has just been the light, though he thought he had seen a faint red-alike in the woman's dark optics.

"Hmm....." The man hummed thoughtfully. Eyes glinting in vague mischief.

  He is no cruel man. He could see the clear discomfort in her body body language even though it is hidden. 

  It seems the woman is very determined to find the truth of whatever happened or what is the purpose of this particular awakener.

  It takes him little effort to know what she's thinking or how she feels. Few cakes she brought over left untouched after his arrival. 

  He'd admit partially it was his fault, the secretary has been tense all over ever since they step foot here.

  It'll be a good idea to let the secretary be given rest before continuing this investigation. He'd be blamed if she comes back shaken and unable to do her job due to this 'investigation'. 

  "That be all for today" Nonchalantly the man dismisses whilst ignoring the troubled woman, standing up from his seat ready to venture the ship for entertainments that is provided.

  "Wait- What??? Is that all???"

 "Certainly. You may do as you please for today, we will continue this all tomorrow"

  "Sajang-nim!! Are you sure we should stop here??"

  "I am sure you heard me well, unless if you really have nothing else to do. You may join me for few games if you'd like" Extending his invitation, he gave a lopsided smile that looks rather eerie to one's perspective.

  If anyone gave him a wary glances, he ignore them all. 

  "That is an invitation, secretary Sung" Addressing the younger who seems to flew back into reality from whatever universe she went.

  "Ahm....I....Sure" The secretary voice did shudder nor became smaller in terms of vocals. Though, it does. If the president notice, he choose to ignore them as well.

  Being the gentleman he is, offering a hand to assist his partner. As she took them with vague hesitance before pulling herself onto both feet, ready to leave this hectic hall. Forgetting the delicious pastries behind.

  That is of course, after the man took the served cocktail with him. Giving the drink towards his partner to consume who refuses, though it did not take him long to persuade. With an excuse of lowering her discomfort with the help of alcohol.

   "Stay here, an acquaintance of mine has requested a brief meeting with me. I'll be back soon" Few hours has passed and here they are.

  Together standing in a corner of the cruise's large casino hall. The room are dimly lit as of current, there isn't many people inside. However, the word of 'small amount' would be a misunderstanding.

  The clock hits exactly at four in the afternoon when the older man stopped his games, walking towards a bar with less guest as he order two 'Angel's kiss'.

  A cocktail with white whipped cream and cherry garnished on a liquor. And it is said that if you drink this one an important day. Cupids will send your thoughts to the one you love.

  Though despite the saying, the man rather not believe those blatant story. He doesn't believe in such thing could do something like relying a message through drinks.

  He does have a liking towards the taste it granted. And he knew that the secretary isn't much of a drinker either. Cocktail is the best choice for those who are beginners in trying alcohol such as vodka.

   "How are you faring?" The man ask as he bite off the glace cherry between his teeth as the man pulled off the iron pick that was sitting on the top of his glass's rim. They taste sweet and slightly bitter.

  "Better then before, Sajang-nim. I thanked you for inviting me along" Softly she responded back, it seems Secretary Sung has quite high alcohol tolerance, seeing that she is still sober as before.

  With a pleased hum the man drain his glass in one go. Organising himself as he stood from the bar's stool, ready to leave.

  "Do be careful when I'm not around" He reminded, face has gone stoic and back to his usual attitude. 

  The woman though, isn't fazed much by his sudden change of appearances. Adapting much faster towards the older man's  aspects of mannerism. "Certainly, Sajang-nim"

  Once the man left, she is all alone again. However it didn't bother her that much, both her and him has speeded hours inside the casino together playings various games of cards against one another.

  Most of games they played are quite common, such as Baccarat, Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Poker, and Pool.

  Downing the glass she ask the bartender to gave her another one. Drinking around this time wouldn't be a wise choice, but hey! This doesn't comes around often and she was told to enjoy herself as of today.

  She barely could end the smile thats creeping up to her face. Perhaps the alcohol has began to work its addictive effects. Though, after the drink she order is served, a buzz comes to her senses. 

  Looking down she notices there is a mobile device buzzing not far from herself. Ah, it seems the president left this on accident.

  The woman hesitantly picked them up. It would be rude of her, but she do recognise that this is a private device owned by the chief. The man has separates mobile devices, one for work and one for personal usage. 

  Opening the cover she is meet a familiar caller ID. 'In Seojun' is what comes to mind. Would it be rude if she picked up the call?

  Despite the internal conflict she couldn't help but to worry. This might be something personal or important. And she doesn't know when the chief would come back.

  They had only meet for more then 24 hours, barely know each other and has been keeping things 'professional'. Up until today where they bonded over games and alcoholic beverages.

  Heaving a sigh, the woman decided to weight the consequences later. She is the secretary chooses straight from the chief's parents and has been entrusted with a job that she will carry until her retirement.

  She would meet the younger sibling in the future due to being his personal secretary, all she hopes that with this, they could start off with a good relationship instead of a bad ones.

  Eyes gleam in anticipation, with slight and barely visible pink-purple iris shone its colour through the contact lenses with the golden sunlight kissed her face.

   She picked up the call.

  "Hello?"

======================

  Seojun did not expect that.

  The young man absolutely did not expect to be meet with a woman's voice by in the other end of this call with his supposed 'brother'.

   Stunned, mouth agapes as flashes of terrors dawn upon him. What happened there??? Who is this?!!

  It seems the shock has took a toll inside his mind, not responding towards the question directed to him, resulting the woman on the other end to ask once more with concern laced in her voice "Excuse me, sir?"

   "Who is this??"   Without any other formal greetings or such along those lines he decided to jump straight into interrogation. His brother had only just left recently and this what greets him?

  He let that man go because he has faith!!! How dare that man return his kindness this way? Did he perhaps hooked up with a woman?

 :0

 Unforgivable!!! 

  Seojun does not allow this relationship! He will not allow anyone to have a relationship with his brother unless he sees whoever they are for himself!! He'd be the judge wether their relationship can be blessed or not.

  "This is secretary Sung Areum, good afternoon, Sajang-nim" The voice answers. Areum is her name. Putting it all aside the woman's voice seems to have regained composure and dealt his hostility with professionalism.

 "Ah...."  Oh how foolish of him.

  Seojun had forgotten that his soon-to-be secretary is currently with his brother investigating this whole scenario. Goodness, what is the use of being smart when he couldn't comprehend this?

  "Ehem, my apologies, I have mistake you for someone else, secretary Sung" Swallowing down his wails from embarrassment he proceeds as per planned.

  "It is alright Sajang-nim, I understand"

  "Though....May I know why is my brother's phone with you?"

 "Ah, Sajang-nim has been called from an acquaintance just a moment ago, I believed he had forgotten to bring his phone" The secretary's explanation brought waves of relief towards Seojun.

  The said man heaved a sigh and promptly thanked the Gods his brother still maintains his martial status as unmarried. He wouldn't like it if someone were to marry his brother!. And goodness, the misunderstanding are all cleared up now.

  He is secretly glad that he didn't question the secretary further and also disrespectfully at that! What would she thinks about him! Gosh his reputation!! 

  He is in the wrong alright.

  "Ah I see.....Perhaps do you know when he'll came back?" Though, Seojun is still curious. Hyun-woo wouldn't left his phone anywhere unless....

 "I am afraid not, Sajang-nim" 

  "Very well then, let him know that I called when he came back would you?" Scratching his hair with a vague frown, the man requested. He has an objective here!

"Rest assured, Sajang-nim" Closing the call Seojun could only melts onto the ground. Letting those guilt and humiliation swallow him whole. 

======================

  -Four Days Has Passed-

  Walking down the halls with glee, a young man found himself be stopped by a sunny scenery.Clouds are latched into the unending sky. 

  The afternoon sky are cocktail-blue as the gentle breeze rush through the man's body sending his haori to enlarge in size. Revealing crisp white shirt tucked inside a dark hakama pants that he practically stole.

  His brother doesn't have much of these, but it shouldn't be a problem for him if he were to lose one of them. Money can solve the problem, besides! That guy is loaded!! And this pant is comfortable asf.

  Although this Hakama pants Hyun-woo owned are bit strange? Seojun found them difficult to wear. The one he use currently have belt's loops. Therefor he needed to use an actual belt because they actually kept slipping down.

  What??? Is he supposed to use leather belt?? That would be so out of place with this Hakama pants.

  Hyun-woo's waist is much bigger then his in comparison of his smaller waist and he could not find where the belt is. However! Seojun have just the right belt for this. And that belt is called, 'Fabric Belt'. Made purely from fabric.

  It actually came from his old clothes that he cut them off just purely out of boredom. Never he thought they would turn out wonderfully. All he needs is just a double sided hoop and he's all done! 

  Tugging the belt with pride, the young man began to consider about being a fashion designer. Though it became short lived upon remembering countless of talented designer out there that definitely could beat him with ease.

  With a huff he lets his eyes wonder in daze yet again. He does need to admit, this kind of reminds him of a particular someone he has yet to remember who. 

   The cloth, called haori  are made without any kinds of buttons, he had choose one without them, making it easier to feel the flurry of air that went through him once again. 

  The young man lets the scenery to soak inside his mind, standing there for a good minute to appreciate the sunny weather under the shades of these trees litter around neatly.

  Its been few days, things has been going well. Specially with the young man's older brother who gained another lead wherever he is.

  and that is enough for him to acknowledge. At least they are safe and out of harm's reach, for now.

   Continuing his journey the boy has to tear his gaze away. Seojun's agenda for today are quite simple. First of all things, visit Jiwoo.

  Other students who aren't bedridden still have few hours until the session are over. And he took this time to visit the said young boy to avoid his chaotic friends. It can be said he'll take this as some sort of private meet up.

  He is sure the young boy won't mind it, nor will his guardian. He brought a bag filled with generous amount of cat's treats and canned foods for offerings.

  This thought alone never fails to gave Seojun a giggle. It reminds him of giving offerings whenever he went into a temple for prayers.

  Offerings are different in many aspects, some give money whilst some give food. Perhaps both. And that all depends from the place itself and who they serve.

  Shaking away the thought, the man continues on, deciding it'll be more convenient to use his ability given that he obtained the power of super speed.

  The process if lighten his weight doesn't took a long time nor is it a hassle. He had practiced this many times before fortunately.

  Within seconds his figure disperse into nothing, hardly could be seen. Then a strong gush of wind that sends plenty of dried leafs fluttering away.

   ===================

Sfx: Ding Dong!!

  A young boy perk up in interest as he heard the chiming bell not far from where he is resting. Few days ago he's all beaten up from a fight!

  It is all luck that he managed to win!! He'd keep telling his friends about that luck and denied anything else about being strong enough. 

  Because he knows he isn't on par with his opponent. It was all thanks to battle strategy given his one and only amazing teacher.

  Now, many of his friends has been visiting him ever since yesterday. And it does makes him wonder who could it be this time.

  The training session aren't supposed to end yet, unless something has came up that requires them to end the day early.

  Curious, he carefully stood from the bed and began to pace towards the front door with anticipation. Is it perhaps Kayden? Nahhh, Kayden would have opened the door himself by jumping in his cat form every time he does back from his walks.

  Shaking away the anxiousness, Jiwoo held the door's handle and pulled them open, ready to face whoever behind those-

  Oh.

  "Good afternoon Jiwoo!" A bright and cheery voice greets him in all its glory, In Seojun. The man he sees as a friend even though their age gap are different by four/three years apart.

   [I think? Are they 16 or 17?]

  "Oh!! Hello Seojun-ssi!!" Jofyully the young boy expand the door wide, letting Seojun inside his dormitory as the man took off his shoes in courtesy.

  "How have you been?? Are you hurt anywhere else?"

"Oh! Just bit sore in some places, but other then that I'm fine!!" Jiwoo with his cheerful responses always managed to get anyone soft around him. Seojun himself is no exception. 

  "Fuuh, thats good to know, you were passed out for three days straight!!"

  The younger chuckles as he scratch the back of his head, not quite sure of what to say towards Seojun who had ushered the boy to sat on the couch.

  "Haishh, I could hardly visit you these days too. I heard from the other kids you weren't awake. Thank god they I heard they visited you yesterday!! Else where I wouldn't have known"

  Rambling with his little implied complaints, the young man Seojun began to neatly unpacked bunch of cat treats, taking a bowl and a spoon as he begins to scoop out two wet canned cat food for Casein, or known as Kayden by him and Jiwoo.

  Perhaps two canned food are tad bit much, seeing how it went more then half way up then the bowl itself. However!! Kayden usually exercise in his cat form right????

  With a hesitant tilt, Seojun decides it should be fine. Its low fat anyways.

  "Oh? Did Casein went out?-" Noticing the absent cat he began to question. He knows exactly the answer, though he choose to play pretend. Seojun is confident no one will know.

  What Jiwoo or others didn't know wouldn't hurt them right?

   "Mhm! He's-" Though, before Jiwoo could inform further, a rather harsh clank erupted right behind them both as the door spread ajar before closing with a gentle thud.

  It does place a little impression on Seojun. Standing there inside the dorm's medium-sized guest room, head tilted to the side as he sees a chubby orange cat walks in as if he didn't just opened the door.

  Kayden on the other hand, has yet to realises someone else is here with his student. Only coming into a realisation when he smells the familiar scent, and faint energy that belongs to Seojun.

  How come he didn't see it coming?! His ability to sense energy should be affective and far stronger- No. He shouldn't put his mind to that.

  In Seojun is here, and that should be the main problem if anything else.

   "..Uhm-- I-" Jiwoo who sees the older's blank expression immediately sprang into action of telling lies and excuses to get Seojun out.

  His teacher, Kayden has been telling him to keep distance with Seojun. Who apparently would cause them trouble if he's stuck around. Though the young boy really can't bring himself to do such.

  Seojun has been very nice! Always bringing things for him, be it treats or cat toys. Even sometimes the said man brought him food whenever he visits! Not to mention those food that Seojun orders and send them with delivery order!

  How could he push the man named Seojun away?? He has been nothing but nice!! Not forgetting the fact he had saved him too!

  Jiwoo nervously stood from the couch, both hands perched up trying to find some sort of convincing excuse. Though before he could the older man turned towards him, no longer giving Jiwoo the sight of his vaguely muscled back.

  "I didn't know your cat can open doors by its own Jiwoo!!" Bright gleaming eyes meet Jiwoo's sight. Leaving the said boy stunned in place.

 He certainly wasn't expecting that. Perhaps Seojun is a cat lover just like Inhyuk?

  "A-ah that, uhm" Flinging his arms around, Jiwoo found himself unable to mutter excuses like how he usually would do whenever someone is just- Well, not close enough but it is enough??

  "My! My!! Look at you!"

   Eh???

  Jiwoo did not registered what had happened before his eyes.

  Ah.....Kayden would definitely kill him for this wouldn't he?

  Look at Seojun carrying Kayden as if he's a doll!!  Goodness, even Inhyuk wouldn't go that far!!  And what is Kayden doing looking all lifeless like that!!! Kayden you're dignity is in line for this!!

  Jiwoo tried his best not to let his own should from leaving, purely out of shock of what his elder did so confidently. Jiwoo could only wished that Kayden wouldn't Annihilate Seojun for what he did. 

  Killing in an understatement, annihilate is a whole other thing.

  Meanwhile Seojun let himself be ignorant by the barely put-together teen behind him, too stunned to speak. Whilst carrying and spinning around like a fool with Casein in his embrace.

  Casein is actually much more fluffier then he thought!! He isn't too heavy for him to carry too!! Like holding a big mineral water bottle is all he weights.

Not heavy right? But gosh damn!! Is he even alive right now??? The man, Seojun thoughtfully reconsiders his action upon noticing how lax Kayden is.

  He expected Kayden to be much more resistant and angsty against him, but he's all quiet!! Stopping in his tracks the young man peers down.

  His gaze to be met with an undisturbed Casein. To be more precise Kayden is limp against his arms. He seems to be asleep if anything else.

  Seojun felt the soft heartbeat when he place his palm to where the cat's heart reside to make sure Casein didn't die. That would be terrible if he did!

 Eh???? Eyo??? Comic alike expression began to bless his face. Seojun did not know what had happened, but atleast Casein is alive and well.

  "..Seojun-nim??? What happend?! is Kay- Casein okay??" Immediately, after Seojun made sure the cat is all alive, sudden squeak came from behind him. Before then he is meet with a worried face belongs to Jiwoo that has his arms flying all over Casein.

  Ohohhh, He's adorable!. All sorts of flowery background blooms within Seojun who found himself cooing the younger. With a slap to his cheek, the young man regains his composure. This isn't the time to be cooing!!

   "Uhm- Sorry Jiwoo-ah, I'm not too sure but! He's not dead!!" Nervously smiling at the younger for reassuring he began to walk over towards the boy's bed with the said boy in tow, worried as ever.

  Carefully, Seojun settled the cat down with utmost care! Kayden wouldn't be pleased if he were to find out about this but let that be damned! Jiwoo's expression made him feels extreme guilt all over.

  Heaving a sigh, Seojun began to let his release his energy. Letting them flow freely from being compressed. His technique doesn't require to release energy, but it became tad more efficient if it does. 

  It does reminds him of summoning some sort of shadow armies in battles to support you whilst fighting a boss! Though what makes it different, it is his energy we're talking about.

  Releasing his energy gave him a boost, though as mentioned, it is not all necessary. However Seojun finds it sufficient when used in battles. Because with this, he often intimidate an opponent with ease due to his immense energy.

  Back on track. 

  Jiwoo felt tingles crawling on his back, holding down the need to gasp by its touches that sends shivers. He isn't aware the cause of this came from the man beside him who looks so focused, as if in trance of whatever he is doing.

  The man hovers both hands in front of Casein's limp sleeping body. Propping them softly with the fur.

  Sudden burst of wind softly graze both individuals. Though it isn't strong enough to actually place heavy injuries.

  Jiwoo needed to flick his eyes few times from the sudden gentle attack, while Seojun on the other hand is unfazed. Used to the way his current technique work. He is still working on how to fix that burst, he find them annoying.

  "H-huh??" The young boy removed both palms that were rubbing his eyes, gaze to be meet with mesmeric colours displayed before him. Those colours swirls around  Casein like films tapes.

  Mulberry Purple, and wine red swirls surrounds the said cat's body, engulfing Casein inside a pastel purple round beam just snuggling right in his sides with the said swirls seems to entering the beam while flaring around.

  Just what is Seojun doing? Various concern are evident in Jiwoo's expression. It could be that the elder is just checking up on Casein, but what if he discovers Casein's true identity? 

  No doubt it will bring chaos if it were to happened. Though.......Seojun wouldn't spread Kayden's location to the world if it happens right? 

  Seojun has been nice and very understanding to him, of course Seojun would understand the situation! And the elder hardly ever pull dirty tricks on him, or to say never! He is a very kind man is he not?

  Huffing a breath, Jiwoo's gaze softens. Half-lidded eyes peers towards his one and only teacher. With a silent hope everything would turn out fine, just fine enough not to endanger Kayden.

  He owes him that much. Kayden has been the one who helped him in the first place even though it endanger his condition and possibly revealing his whereabouts. But despite those dangers, he still choose to do it.

  Kayden has been patient, he is brash and violent. However his affection shows in his own violently way. 

  Jiwoo is not willing to place his teacher in danger.

    ===================

  Seojun lets himself drift in the mist of his own Newfound Ability that he has been practicing to obtain. Never thought it will gave him a fruitful results. 

  With his ability, Seojun managed to see Kayden's injuries. Although the are vast, and faint for him to see thoroughly. He isn't in the level that can be entitled as something amazing. His technique still lacks from what a world's best healers can do.

  Although it is enough to heal wounds. 

  Frowning, Seojun pulls back. Restraining his energy and compressing them back again as before, with only small amount of energy lingers naturally within his body.

  The beam that had been snuggling in Casein's body disappear with a soft shatter, leaving trails of pastel purple that resembles of glass's shards. Landing in Casein's body as it vanish within seconds.

  Tsk, not enough. Seojun has been training this new found ability of being able to heal wounds or anything that kind with energy's flow. Hyun-woo in the other hand almost fully master the technique.

  That only fuel his desire to do the same as Hyun-woo does, mastering the technique. Although he knew it doesn't have to be the same, he could modify the technique if its possible of course. 

  Though, back at current matter. 

  Seojun side glanced towards Jiwoo. Whilst the whole check up was going earlier, Seojun found himself lost in sight inside Kayden's body and energy, along with investigating what had happened.

  The process had took him hours, seeing the sky has began to turn sunny orange. 

  He did tried to heal Kayden's inner injuries. Though he isn't fit for that position In terms of healing the said man, and he may or may not have accidentally left trails of his energy inside. However with time it'll disappear.

  Kayden would definitely plot his demise wouldn't he?

  Seeing Jiwoo's frowning face, the older could only offer him a head-pat. Grazing the boy's scalp, steadily sending waves of placidity. Something he had obtained and used prior.

  If he could, he would have named it 'Wave Of Tranquility'. This particular technique deliver a sense of comfort to whoever in touch with the sender and who the sender wants to apply them to.

  There is other advantages that can be used when this technique is in use. Such as situate a target to immediate sleep with just a flick on their forehead. The wave of energy will subtly attack the target's brain and tweak with their cells.

  This technique isn't dangerous, although it could be if its used with ill intentions. Second, this technique can be used for healing, third is analysis. 

  Analysis can be used to examine one's body for any injury, be it external or internal. Before then proceed into healing that wound.

  "Seojun-nim, is Casein okay?? What happened?" Tiny, laced with worried tone of voice spoke beside him.

  That belongs to none other then Jiwoo, who looks as Seojun with glistening eyes, giving the boy's amber eyes shimmering effect that Seojun knows he could not handle.

  "Hmm....First of all, Casein is fine. I don't feel anything wrong with him!"

 I felt something.

"And he is actually healthy! Perhaps he's just tired"

  I lied.  

  "But....He never fainted before? Whats that all about Seojun-nim?" Jiwoo felt relieved from the older's explanation, but he does finds it strange how Casein suddenly fell asleep after being in Seojun's arms. Could Seojun be the cause of this?

  No....There's no way he'd do that right?

  "Huh....I'm not to sure, but I do know Casein will be awake in an hour or so. But if he doesn't....Come and find me. I'll do another examination" Seojun crossed his arms in thought. As convincing he is, the man could not assure the worried teen standing beside him.

  Both hands clenching tightly the hems of the boy's cream coloured hoodie. Lips bitten and trembling in its hold. With watery eyes seemingly to hold back tears as much as he could.

  All this doesn't go unnoticed by Seojun who soften at the sight. Dropping his arms, in proceed to engulf the younger in his embrace. Similar to how he had Casein in his hold. 

  "Hey now...I told you he'll be fine right?" Softly he mutters comforting reassurance towards the younger who barely reach his shoulder's length being shorter then he is.

  "Don't worry Jiwoo-ah, I made sure Casein is alright" Lulling the boy, both individuals began to rock side to side leisurely. Breathing in their own times to settle and come to an acceptance of what had happened.

  "And when he's awake, he'll be fine as new" The older run his hands, fingers comb through Jiwoo's short and soft hair with lenient care. Untangling few hair knots as he does so.

  Jiwoo has both arms circling the older in quite a tight grip, although it isn't enough for suffocation. 

  He found himself melt into Seojun's whispers, as his emotions settles bit by bits. But surely enough, he felt at ease.

  It reminds the young boy of the times his friends slept over by his house. Huddled near one another as they fell into deep slumber along with his cats as well that never fails to cuddle near them all.

  This feels nice... Slowly, the boy's eyes seems to drift into a daze-alike state. Half-lidded eyes land on his beloved teacher in disguise of a tabby cat.

  He really wasn't expecting the said cat to be a human even!  He once thought it is just an ordinary cat that got in a fight with other cats, leading him to take the cat in for treatment.

  Though, who would have thought, the cat is unordinary. And hey! He even found out there are others thats just like him!

  Jiwoo smiles at the fond memory, eyes glinting in delight as it turned into a pair of crescent moons. Not forgetting to mention, as times goes on. He finds more people that are just like him.

   Ah.....Jiwoo can't help himself but to feel emotional all over. Though, unlike previous, this is much more delightful.

  He have plenty of people by his side, willing to stood up for him and people he could lean on whenever he feels down. And it is all thanks to Kayden, if it wasn't for him, he is sure he wouldn't be here and surrounded by the most wonderful people he had meet.

  All of those people are so kind! They helped him in so many ways that perhaps, they don't even realise it? Oh how he could sings words of praises for them all.

  Words couldn't describe how he wanted to express gratitude towards those kind people. He really wanted to say them! However, would it sound annoying if he did?

  At the sudden thought, Jiwoo's arms seems to tighten against the older. Would it sounds irritating? Too much?

  "Jiwoo??" The velvety voice that mentioned the young boy's name is what had brought him back into reality. Flinching at the sudden shock as he looks up in a hurry motion.

  Seojun, the owner of that pleasant voice, peers down in return due to their height differences. The man took notice of watery eyes, and dried tears that surrounded Jiwoo's lower lid retraction. Did I made him cry?!!

  "A-ah?? Jiwoo? I'm sorry, did I made you sad??" In the midst of his panic, the man forgotten how Jiwoo's hold became more clenching then before. Focusing more with his hands that had held the young boy's head.

  Not knowing what to do as he could only stare with worried and distress filled eyes. He really didn't meant to made him cry!

   "Jiwoo? I am so sorry! I didn't mean to made you feel more sad! I promise I will make it up for you!" Gentle, although hurried. The man's vocally spoke towards the young boy who's lips trembled and eyes finally released its armies of tears that had been long confined.

  "E-EH!???" Seojun could only panicked as he sees those tears running down with a face similar to smiling-in-pain expression. 

  He could hardly make up the face, because as soon as he wanted too, Jiwoo had already lunged his face into his chest with a vague thud.

 The said boy hidden his face in the mist of Seojun's clothes, sinking deeper into the fabric as he could. Ah.....This the so called intelligent man could be so dense. That is what thoughts that had formed inside Jiwoo's mind.

   "Are you alright there?? I'm so sorry..." The man still found himself be confused with the whole situation. Jiwoo was calm a moment ago, before he suddenly became a wreck! 

  Bitting his own lips, the man could only held the young boy back in the most comforting way he can. This brings an idea to his mind.

  Biting back a smile, Seojun focuses his energy flow towards himself, including Jiwoo for safety measures.

  This, resulted in red aura that hugged both individuals. Seojun often do this whenever he get bored or just simply to fool around. Who would have thought this would become sufficient in times like this?

  Muttering a 'Hold tight' and an 'Excuse me', He lift them all up. 

   Seojun adjusted his hold against the younger who had listened to his advice. Although he didn't remove his head just yet. Still opting to hide in the comforts of Seojun clothes's fabrics. Not that he mind it. Because! It feels nice actually. 

   Now, their position are much more comfortable. Jiwoo had moved his head, now resting in the crook of Seojun's neck as his hold still maintining his hold just below Seojun's cartilage.

  This gave the said older main an opportunity to analyse the younger's face by few seconds. It seems the younger is now much collected then before. Fuuh....Man thats a relief!!

  Tilting his body back, Seojun criss-crossed his legs, letting the younger use it as some sort of stopper from sliding down, though he doubt it'll happened. The older had made sure to lighten Jiwoo's mass weight so he could float.

  Whilst doing so, Seojun proceeds to move in random directions in a slow movement of rising and falling, wanting to avoid giving the younger motion sickness. He remembers Hyun-woo used to do this back when they were just young kids.

  It had always helped him to feel calm and collected whenever something bad happened or that he just need a company to shoo away his loneliness.

  With a sigh, the older man let himself snuggle Jiwoo closer, draping both arms onto the young boy's back, cradling him like how an older brother would. To make it short, they are cuddling while floating mid-air.

  "Hey, Jiwoo-ah.....Just know that I would never let anything bad happened to you....Not on my watch" Slowly the man mutters, voice becoming Lot more lower then its usual cheery and lively self.

  "Rest assured that Casein is fine. I'll take full responsibility" Mumbling those words, he hears a soft hum. It could only belonged to Jiwoo. The voice sounds rather tired of anything else, although there is a hint of content.

  "And keep in mind, that I care deeply for you......I always think its nice to have a younger brother..." 

  Confessing a thought, the man lets his mind wanders steadily. There is nothing more to do in his agenda for today. 

  Seojun must admit, he didn't know why the younger suddenly burst with emotional state. He could feel them of course! What kind of cruel man would he be if he didn't? 

  The older man's eyes lazily stare up into the ceiling. The bright light hurts his eyes if he were to be honest. Nevertheless he didn't let that be a further discomfort. Steadily floating near the light switch and turning them off.

  With a wave of his hand, the curtains began to drape itself, covering all windows as the comforting darkness greets them.

  Might as well sleep.... With a single mind in his thought, Seojun flicker his eyes closed. He knew everything about his power well. They won't fall even if he's asleep.

  It seems both him and Jiwoo wouldn't be leaving soon. Both has come to a silent agreement of staying longer in each other's hold until they feel satisfied.

  Huffing an amused sigh, he speaks his final words before shutting down. "So...Please don't cry, this hyung can't handle it if you do. I'd cry too you know?"

  Seojun had no idea that Jiwoo has long feels assured. If the older promises of Kayden's well being and his well being, then there is nothing to be worried about. No one will find his way to express gratitude annoying, Seojun had assured him of that. 

Released: 20-May-2022,

  Quick Rant!

I did not mean to write a worth of more then 8k words. 

Oh and this is more of a self indulgence :' D I think? I wasn't planning to write fluff with Jiwoo and Seojun but here we are!

    Alsoooo, Jiwoo and Seojun with Brother dynamics? I all up for it >:D 

  This kind of shows just how much I love physical affection, I really want hugs:')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 24.7K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...
8.7K 239 25
ห™ ยท .โ—‹โ‰ทโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝž โˆ‡โˆ†โˆ‡ ๏ฝžโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‰ถโ—‹. ยท ห™ Just basically, inspired oneshots, or like my own idea. More Purpled and Ranboo centric! I'll still...
78.1K 2.8K 101
Future Me Note: ok so, the first few chapters may not be that good, but it gets better, i swear! ๐Ÿ˜… and slow updates Shune Sorishida, comes from a d...
27.6K 1.7K 59
This is an old book. The entire thing is being rewritten in another book. Decided to leave this up so I can remember certain important chapters.