Be Ours~(Highschool)_(Classic...

By CAKEHere

Sans ( Classic) doesn't have any family members. He just wants to have a normal life and a peaceful school e... More

Characters and Opening Summary
Chapter 1 : What a 'lucky' first day at school
Chapter 2 - Escape from those | idiot | skeletons
Chapter 3: Shut up and be my pillow
Chapter 4: A Big Deep Jealousy
(Part 2) Vowed to me
(Part 3) Choose between 'Stay' or 'Leave'...
[Last part] Part 4 :Switched role
All other flashbacks will be in here
Chapter 6: The sound of sickness
Chapter 7 :Your Love Is All I Need
Chapter 8: You're my perfect Earthly delights
Chapter 9: Nothing needs to be matter now...
Chapter 10: Forever be with you even if being 'Forever forgotten'
Chapter 11: You're ours and we're yours_for eternity.

Chapter 5 : The first time we saw you, Little Angel~(Part 1)

3.2K 81 178
By CAKEHere

Note : For who haven't read or don't remember chapter 4 :This is a flashback so all the main characters are kids around 6 years old. And also the sky is raining right now.

_________ At the end of chapter 4________

"Umm...here let me help you" That voice spoke so peaceful make Dust somehow feel very comfortable in the deep inside.

That person reached his hand out in front of Dust's face as Dust raised his head and stared at the other hand for a moment before deciding to take that hand.

At that moment he knew, he touched his light, touched his angel.

And yes, his angle is nobody else than his Classy~

_________Now ( flashback)________

As soon as Dust took the other hand, he felt like an electric current was running through his bones, make him flinch and immediately retracting his hand.

Then he slowly stepped back while the other one just stay still and stared at him with a soft smile that not change at all.

When Dust was backing up, he suddenly tripped over a small rock, causing him to fall heavily to the ground, hitting his head at the tree stump.

A few lines of blood ran down Dust's face. Seeing that, the other skeleton said nothing as his soft smile change to a * ^ * one and turned his back ,ran away from Dust.

"How typic" Dust thought while rolling his eyes . He already foresaw this, people always like that , they all wants to abuse( beating things) him or leave him suffer behind.

"Sh*t, too much blood and this dam f*ck*ng rain make it worse" Dust groaning in his mind after he touching the blood on his head .

While he's grumble in his mind he suddenly heard some sound of footsteps getting louder as he look up and squint his eyes searching for it.

"Huh?!" Dust was surprised to see a small figure running closer to him, holding some antiseptic, bandages and a few other things.

A few minutes later, that little figure was standing in front of Dust as Dust raised his head and looked at the other skeleton in confused .

( Me : "I keep called Sans as the other skeleton because right now they don't know each other name yet")

That skeleton knelt down and slowly touched Dust's bleeding wound making Dust flinch and screech quietly.

The other just sigh and squeeze some medicine cream into his hand and gentle apply it on Dust's wound.

Right after that a second, Dust immediately grabbed *Sans's hand and pulled it hardly towards him as he squeeze that hand tighter .

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Dust yelled at *Sans while frowning, grinding his teeth as he look straight to the other in his murder eyes.

"Hmm... he don't like being touching huh ?" The other skeleton thought while tilt his head.

"You may look like a person who respect privacy but just let me help you with this pain then you can hate me all you want" The other said in a warm tone while gentle pull his hand away from Dust grab.

" He really think those lie can effect to me. How disgusting" Dust thought while looking away like he doesn't care about anything.

The other still stay there and just smile sweety ,and immediately launch to Dust when he see him put down his guard. Make Dust open wide his eyes and about to push that skeleton away but...

But he suddenly froze in his places because the other stand up a bit as he head down and kiss Dust's forehead while his two hand is hugging Dust's head ,make Dust's face drown down into the other's comfortable chest.

"If I hurt you, tell me, I'll try my best to make it only like a passing wind on your bone. It is okay?" The other said in a sweet tone as he let go of Dust while Dust just silent and keep look at him with his wide eyes.

"I will take it as you give me the permission to help you" That skeleton said in a soft tone while he continue to bandage, apply medicine on Dust's wound.

"And...done, isn't that just better" The little skeleton smiled sweetly at Dust while Dust just looking at his hand ,seeing all his wounds was been carefully bandaged .

(Me: If we not talking about Dust's bleeding head from hit the tree stump then in chapter 4, I also mentioned that many other people also beat him before so he has many scars and bruise.)

"Anyway, see you later" That one smile softy before turned his back and walk away from Dust but it was interrupted because Dust grab his hand tight.

"Do you need something els-" He is about to ask Dust that do he need something else but...

"Can you stay here a bit longer" Dust said in a silent tone while look at the ground.

"Does it make you happy?" The other said in a comfy tone make Dust a little confuse because he just hear about the word "happy" and see other ugly kid smile happily but he never feel it before.

Dust truly doesn't know what happy is but he knows one thing that he wants *Sans to stay here with him so he just nodding quietly.

Seeing that, the small skeleton didn't say anything and hardly shoved Dust's hand away, making Dust shocked, sad because he thought *Sans was about to walk away and left him alone like everybody would do.

But he quickly changed his mind because *Sans immediately sat down in front of him and hugged him gently.

The feeling of warmth and peace flows through every bone of Dust make him shiver slightly.

No one ever do something like to Dust, this peaceful feeling made Dust feel something that he had never feel before . And yes that feeling is SAFE.

"H-Hey! W-What... is... your n-name" Dust stuttered in a nervous tone after he calm down a bit.

"Huh? Oh! You can call me Classic" Sans said in a cheerful tone while chuckling.

( In here ,Classic is Sans's nickname )

"C-Classic..." Dust mumble under his breath but he didn't expect that Sans can hear his words.

"Yes?" Sans raised his head making the distance between their faces only a few inches.

"F*ck" Dust shouted in his mind , he's really panic right now because he never have a conversation long like this before.

"Nothing! It's nothing, j-just forget it" Dust said in a silent tone while looking away.

"Aw~So adorable" Sans thought while smiled sweetly at Dust while Dust was trying his best to avoid it.

But he can't ,he keep stared at Sans's smile, that smile shines like the sun.

Something that he see very extremely rare, he couldn't see the sun much because it was raining around him almost all the time and another reason was because of his hood cover his view above.

"Oh! Come on, tell me what wrong?" Sans said while move next to Dust and lean his head on Dust's shoulder.

Dust flinch a bit as he was about to push Sans's head away but something in his mind tell him that if he do that, he would regret it in his whole life so he just stay still.

....

....

"Why did you do that? Why are you here and helping a devil like me" After a while fighting with his mind, Dust decided to say.

"Ohhh~" Sans sounding out sweetly as Dust panic after hear that sound.

"Just only that? Simple! It's because..." Sans said in a warm tone while Dust perk up waiting for what Sans about to say.

"Even a devil needs a friend right?" Sans smiled sweetly at Dust as this make Dust opened his eyes wide ,stared at Sans while frozen in his place again.

Sans wasn't too surprised to see Dust's reaction. He gently sat closer to Dust, place his forehead against Dust's forehead as his two hand gentle touch – hold Dust skull.

"The only thing you need and deserve now just a little love, and by that let me show you it" After those words, Sans pulled away from Dust as he stand up while pull Dust up with him.

"Come on, let have some fun!" Sans said with a cheerful tone and dragging Dust towards the town.

But Dust suddenly stop, pull Sans towards him and hold tight Sans hand while he turns his face away, look at the ground.

"Is som-" __ Sans is interrupted by Dust.

"Don't ! Don't go there, those people in there don't like me at all and i'm sure that they ...I mean that...i can't do anything at there and return in peace , without any stupid wounds..." Dust's cold, small whispers spoke up.

Even though Dust really want to go have some fun with Sans but he know that they won't have a peaceful outing if they go there because of his *Hater ...

Sans suddenly showed a soft smile and that made Dust frowning because he don't understand why Sans smile like that.

"Dust... If something bad happen like you say then..." Sans stood in front of Dust while slowly put one of Dust's hands to his cheek as he said in a warm tone.

"Don't worry, I always be here to help you" Sans said as he nuzzled his cheek on Dust's palm - hand while give Dust a light smile .

(Sorry , I'm too lazy to color. And yes this is was Sans  wear when he was young )

Seeing and hearing that make Dust feel so comfortable inside, his heart keeps pounding hardly while some purple? blush is on his face.

Dust nervous fake a cough and then dragged Sans towards the town, where Dust hated most but this time will be different because he already had his angel with him.

______________

The sky has stopped raining, the sparkling drops of rain water just stay quietly on the leaves, the roof,... as the fog is slowly disappear.

All the doors house started opening and revealing many monsters, people from small to large are tired go out of the house.

Suddenly from the nearby, they hear some cheerful laugh .That made them wonder why those laugh sounds so strange, they had never heard it before.

And those laugh keep come closer to them as they squinted their eyes trying to see who was making those happy laugh.

... Everyone's eyes widen and it looks like their jaws are about to drop.

The person who made those laughs was someone that they never think that he can't, never even dared to think about that *devil( Dust) can smile.

The two small figures ran past them while giggles ,telling happy jokes and a bright smiles zoom on their faces.

Yes those two small figures was Sans and Dust, they've been hanging out together since that and they already know each other better so they became best friends.

To be honest, this was the first time Dust had smiled happily like this and it was thanks to his angel. Now he doesn't care anything else anymore , all he need to know that he is with Sans and that is enough.

All the people and monsters who see that scene all shocked, they can't not speak a words as they still not believe that this was real. Some even punched the person next to them to confirm that they were not dreaming.

"OH MY GOD! SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS A DREAM" Random yelled while shake his head like crazy.

"Someone call an ambulance for me, I think I'm paranoid"| "Is that my eyes have problem or that the devil just laughed with another boy. | "I'm R.I.P"| .... People chatted in a panic tone , fearing that the sky is about to fall because of this weirdest thing just happen.

_____Back to Dust and Sans______

"Stay here okay, I'm gonna go grab some snacks" Dust made a soft smile while open his palm hand push in and out at Sans again and again as he slowly stepped back.

"Jezz, you said like I will leave you in just some second later" Sans said in a joking tone while chuckling.

" Classy... I'm serious, don't go anywhere ok" Dust gentle tone suddenly chance to a blank voice while his smile gone as he frowning, the aura somehow became more difficult to breathe causing Sans gulped nervously.

"Okay o-okay fine, I ...wait ...MY NAME ISN'T CLASSY! CLASSIC | NOT | CLASSY | YOU | POTATO | HEAD!! " Sans immediately shouted as soon as he realized how Dust called his name.

" ... Can I call you Classy, we best friend right so i can call you Classy right?" Dust launch to Sans and hug him tight while nuzzled his face in Sans chest before he said in a demanding tone mix with a bit of menacing tone.

"...I'm so dead" Sans mumble in his mind while look at the skeleton keep nuzzled on his chest.

"... I promise that I will never leave you so let me go now Dust" Sans sighed before patting Dust's head ( he doesn't hear Dust's question)

Dust slowly pulled away from Sans with a little disappointedly expression.

"And...." Dust stretched his words, waiting for Sans to answer him.

"And what?!" Sans said in a curious tone while he tilt his head.

Dust grinding his teeth making some deafening screeching sound as he launch to Sans again and pinned him to the nearby tree.

Then he have no mercy grabbed Sans's check and squeeze it make Sans groaned.

"I want to call you Classy! Are my words not clear enough?!" Dust growled in a harsh tone.

"Let me go Dust then you can call me by the stupid name "Classy" all you want" Sans shouted in the pain coming from his cheeks.

"Tch" Dust clicked his tongue before step back from Sans, he signal for Sans to stay still so he could go get some snacks.

While walking towards the town, Dust keep looking back at Sans direction to make sure he didn't go anywhere.... like he thought about Sans will be a good puppy and stay there ,waiting for him but it will never happen =D

After Dust walk out of Sans's views, Sans rubbed his cheek with his hand as he groaning in pain.

"You are not my mom ,just staying here make me boring" Sans thought while he chose to go to somewhere else to have fun instead of obey Dust .

________Skip until Dust comes back______

....

"Hey Classy, I want to apologize about earlier, I was kinda ov" Finally after thousand years of hiding from the villagers to return safely to Sans, Dust said in a guilty tone as he want to apologize Sans but he immediately stop when he don't see Sans's figure at that place anymore.

"..." Dust breath in and breath out to calm down himself before punching a nearby tree, making a *BUMP sound as thousands of leaves falling to the ground.

"Dammit! He doesn't listen to my words" Dust growling while searching for Sans around the area they meet the last time.

Dust searched every nook and cranny in the forest near the town but still couldn't find Sans, making him feel like he was going crazy.

" Where can Classy at... huh?" Dust thought while looking down at the bunny that was rubbing his leg.

(Me : ..Umm, like ya all know that Dust not really a "nice guys" so.. i'm sorry for anyone is animal lover)

"SCRAM" Dust shouted in a irritations tone to the bunny but it still keep bite and pull Dust pants .

"This is your last chance f*ck*ng rabbit ....SCRAM" Dust said in a cold, silent tone before he shouted at the last words and kick the bunny make it rolling to the ground far away from Dust.

A few drops of blood started to run down the bunny's face as the rabbit slowly stood up and run to Dust like nothing happened.

While jump to Dust, the bunny took a small wooden stick in it's mouth .

"This bunny is a dog or what" Dust thought while have a disgusting look staring at the bunny.

"What is it doing?" Dust thought as he look down at the bunny use that stick to draw something on the ground.... and that drawing is Sans's face.

"Wait! You know where Classy at ?" Dust said in a silent tone to the bunny as the bunny nodding fast and run to the forest ahead while Dust follow the bunny behind.

_________Meanwhile_______

In somewhere, there is a small skeleton running on flowers as the flowers and leaves swaying in the wind gently .

But that small skeleton immediately stopped when he saw under the tree ahead was another skeleton wearing a purple shirt is sobbing.

That one curling himself like a sitting ball, his back against the tree as he keep rubs his eyes with his sleeve, trying to wipe away his tears. On top of his head had a crown engraved with a moon shape.

"Hmmm... OH! A book, I've never seen a book like that before. May be I can ask him to read it" Sans thought while smiling cheerful. He ran down the hill to where the purple, button shirt skeleton was.

(If you wonder why Sans only wants to ask for the book and nothing else, it's because Sans is quite far from Nightmare so he can't see him cry.)

But while running, Sans suddenly tripped on a stick so .... He rolling down the hill like a bowling ball towards *Nightmare.

*BUMP |THUMP

K.O ! The ball hit it target and ended up with one holding his head and the other hugging they belly.

" OCH!" The purple one yelled in pain make Sans's attention on him as he rubbing his head.

"Oops...s-sorry" Sans stuttered nervously before he staggered stand up and slowly walk to the other.

"What are you doing?" The other shyly asked while backing closer to the tree behind him, thinking that Sans might do something bad to him like others people.

"och, damnit!" The purple one mumble in his mind , feeling pain from his belly make him really got angry? now.

"I warn you, if you take another step closer, I'm gonna..." He (Night) touched around the place he was sitting as he finally grabbed something that he don't know then pointed it at Sans's face.

"Wait... THE HELL! Why is there a ketchup bottle in here?!!" He shouted in his thought as he has a blank face , disappointed in what he grab.

*..But only one disappointed is him and the other is really want to have it so bad.*

"Umm... Can you give me that ketchup?" Sans said in a nervous ,soft tone as he poke his two fingers together. As he look so pitiful.

"Should i give it to him?" He thought while staring at the ketchup then looking up at Sans's face then look down again.

"H-Here you go" He said while throw the ketchup to Sans as Sans catches it.

"...AH! THANK YOU SO MUCH" Sans said in a cheerful tone before hold the ketchup bottle with his two hand while having a big happy smile .There're some sparkles in his eyes too.

Sans started take some sips on the ketchup before completely drinking it.

While drinking the ketchup bottle , Sans suddenly jumped up with his legs in a crossing leg position and quickly sit straight down on the ground.

*Like in this under video :

(Cre on youtube . Also imagine this girl's is Sans and her arms (Sans's arms) are holding a ketchup bottle and drinking it while do like this)

"He look like a lazy kitty "*Nightmare thought while look at Sans's figure.

After every few sips of ketchup , Sans rubs his eyes sleepily as he licks his mouth like a cat. He kinda look like a baby that got his favorite toy after one billion years.

*Nightmare just sit there , in front of Sans and watching him drink ketchup. In somehow he found that watching Sans like this kinda interesting.

Sans is starting to feel a bit uncomfortable because someone keeps staring at him. Sans turned his attention away from the ketchup and looked at Nightmare. He noticed that there were a few tears on Nightmare's face.

"Can I ask what's your name and why is there some tears on your face. Did you cry before?" Sans said in a curious tone as he tilt his head.

" Huh,... Nightmare...my name's Nightmare and... wait! Cry and tears what?!?!" Nightmare said it in a shy voice at the beginning but it immediately turned into a panic tone at the end ,as he touched his face to wiped away his tears.

"..."Sans was silent and crawled closer to Nightmare and took his hands as he pulled it to the two opposite sides .His face moved closer to Nightmare's face.

In some few second later ,...Sans licked Nightmare's tears.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?" Nightmare shouted while he blushing hardly because he got embarrassed by the way Sans licked his tears.

"I'm trying to help you to wipe those tears" Sans said in a warm tone as he make a soft ,sweet smile.

Nightmare got embarrassed again and unconscious pushed Sans away. While Sans still keep that sweet smile on his face but that smile seem more lazier.

"Och!" Nightmare sounded out as he feel his belly hurt again because when Sans fall, Sans's head hit Nightmare belly kinda hard.

"Does it still hurt?" Sans ask in a none-guilty tone, his face look so calm like he did nothing wrong as he reaching his hand towards Nightmare .

*******

"W-wait...STOP!..s-stop , I can't take it n-no more...." Nightmare stuttered while trying to stop Sans do "it".

____________________________

_____

"Stop it! It's tickling me! Pfftt... hahaaaaa, stop it y-you....ahahhaaa" Nightmare can't hold himself anymore and burst out laughing as he give up on stop Sans rubbed his belly.

" *The creator* said that if someone got hurt on they belly then we better rubbed it so that person won't hurt anymore" Sans said while making a proud smile as he keep rubbed Nightmare's belly faster from time to time.

"Hey! I-It's not fair ahhha..*cough * P-Pffttt, y-you don't even ..."Nightmare said in a happy tone while he laughing like a child first time see a clown.

"Huh~ I don't know what you saying" Sans keeps teasing Nightmare and won't stop rubbed Nightmare's belly.

"O-OK! THAT IT! I'm gonna make you regret it" Nightmare has reached his limit as he pull Sans's hand down towards him , flipping Sans makes he on top of Sans and his two hand are pinning Sans hand on the ground right now.

"Heh, you got me. I'm surrender ,my king" Sans still joking with Nightmare , seeing Nightmare statement make him more amused as he make a sarcastic face looking at Nightmare face.

"Whatever! By the way ,what's your name?" Nightmare blushing a little while rolling his eyes as he spoke in a bored tone.

"I'll tell you my name if you tell me why you cried before" Sans said in a bored tone while he has a serious face, staring at Nightmare.

"..."Nightmare was silent as the two of them stayed in this position until Sans suddenly spoke.

"Can you read that book for me" Sans said a nervous tone as he look at the book next to them 3m .

"...What?" Nightmare tilt his head while wondering why Sans want to read his book.

"Well...do you remember when I launch to you, the reason why I did that is because I want to read your book" Sans said in a chucked tone while having a lazy smile on his face.

"So you launch to my belly with your head like that just to read my book?" Nightmare said in a disappointed tone while raised his non-existent eyebrows.

"Yea" Sans answered clearly because 1 . he head might hurt at that moment but 2 . it really fun when he rolling down the hill.

"You really a dumbass, you know" Nightmare's face blames himself for asking such a stupid question that already has an answer.

"Yea yea, now read me that book" Sans said in a childish tone while pouting and frowning .

Right now, Sans is wiggling try to sit up properly but he can't because Nightmare is more heavy than his physical strength.

"And why should I do that?" Seeing that, Nightmare just sighing while he said in a bored tone and still not let Sans hand go.

"Because if you don't, an apple will fall on your head" Sans said in a cursed tone while he staring at Nightmare with an enemy eye. He has noticed that half-yellow, half-black apple tree since when he rolled down the hill and now he has a reason to mention it.

"An apple will fall on my head, really ? This is not a *Fairy tale* story so an apple fall straight to a person head will never happen" Nightmare said in a mocking tone as he thought it's stupid to think that an apple can fall correct straight to a person head like Newton story.

"Are you sure about that? Don't despise my curse and the physical laws of gravity, Nightmare" Sans said in a confident tone while chuckled.

"What? So you truly think that an apple ca-.....-OCHHH!!!" Nightmare is about continues mocking Sans but he was interrupted because an apple falls heavily on his head.

That make Nightmare quickly let go off Sans hand to holding his head in pain. And because of that Sans has a chance to sat up so he do that, he sat up and raise his hands up to the sky . Make Nightmare once again hit his head on the apple that fall on his head before when he fall behind to the ground since Sans sat up.

"FREEDOM" Sans shouted cheerfully while still raise his hands up to the sky.

"See! Didn't I tell you not to despise it, but you still didn't listen" Sans grinning while put his hand on his waist.

Meanwhile, Nightmare is groaned on the ground as he still feels bitter about this situation.

Suddenly Nightmare feel like someone is grabbing his hand .He looked up and saw Sans holding his hand.

"U-uh, wha-....-WOAHHHH-----" Nightmare shouted at the last part because Sans hold his hand and dragged him with a lighting speed towards the apple tree .

While dragging Nightmare, Sans also quickly bent down, picked up Nightmare's book and continued to drag Nightmare.

After 6 second dragging Nightmare , Sans finally let Nightmare go and fixing Nightmare's pose like a normal person would do .

And then he sat next to Nightmare and put Nightmare's book on Nightmare's hand as he waiting for Nightmare to read it .

Right now, Nightmare's mind still hasn't returned to reality . He has a dull face as he is trying to say something but he just can't say it, his lip is open but can't let out a word.

"Nightmare! Read stories for me" Sans said in a demanding voice while shaking Nightmare hardly causing Nightmare immediately return back to reality.

"O-ok ok, I'll read it for you , just stop" Nightmare shouted while he look so traumatized.

"Yeah!" Sans shouted in a happy, sweet tone while he raise his hands up to the sky.

Then he sit closer to Nightmare, rested his head on Nightmare's shoulder and looking at the book.

Nightmare kinda flinch slightly when Sans do that because he not the kind of person that someone want to be close with. Those who were closer with him before, now all betray him.

But he still let Sans stay on this pose because he can feel that Sans is very different from the other, he just don't know how to describe it.

Nightmare look at Sans waiting cute , calm face before sighing and start reading his book ,the book that he already read 400 times.

"Since a long time ago, legends have told that there was a magic apple tree that created two guardian . A guardian of negative and a guardian of positive...."

______________

___________________

"And so the second light has gone foreve-..." Nightmare immediately stop reading when he see Sans is sleeping peacefully on his shoulder.

"Hah! Cute" Nightmare thought while make a soft smile, looking at Sans in his gentle eyes.

"Wait... Why do I praise a boy? Tch! I guess it's because I play with him too much so I get his stupid mind too" Nightmare thought while close his book and place it next to him before placing his hand on his face, sighing.

Nightmare wriggled a bit, try to change his posture before completely leaning his back to the tree to sleep while he holding Sans's hand.

"Sweet dream" Nightmare whispered before slowly closing his eyes and falling asleep.

______________

In somewhere, under the peaceful sky with some drops are still sparkling on the tree, grass,... there're two skeletons sleeping together and holding each other hand tightly.

Suddenly, one of them stand up as that one rubbed his eyes a little then yawning lightly . As he slowly walk away, leaving the one still sleeping alone

And the journey continues...

________To be con continued_______

Sorry @CripplingDepressionO for not put the drawing of "....make his beauty even more special" in like what i planted . This chap is so long and it not the right moment that i want to put in TvT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
51.5K 1K 22
Naruto hates konoha and he wants to leave this hell hole as soon as possible, so he made deal with hokage. Now what is this deal and how he will gain...
7.3K 221 23
*V3 SPOILERS* *Contains some triggering topics* There is no telling how much time has passed since the killing game for Kokichi Ouma. Things happened...
124K 4.4K 16
Dream suffered mentally after the apple incident,now he is has to keep the multiverse which has worsen him. After being kidnapped by the Nightmare ga...