ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ᗯOᖇᒪᗪ ⟨⟨EW × Reader⟩⟩...

By ProblemChild1470

★«Welcome Reader!»★ [♪Title Cover made by @Fangirl_332♪] ✧This is a Eddsworld Fanfic.✧ The beginning is not t... More

•Introducing•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•°•°•Another A/N•°•°•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
☆FAN ART☆
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
★Fan Art★
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
A/N
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
GUESS WHOS BACK!
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
★ FAN ART ★
•Chapter 42•
★Uhhh..★
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
Please Read
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
Fuck it
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Um...
Read!!
💗Fan Art💗
🎄 Christmas Special 🎄
●Chapter 54●
....
•Chapter 55•
(⁠〃゚⁠3゚⁠〃⁠)
New Stories

•Chapter 2•

2.1K 62 150
By ProblemChild1470

((✧*°Authors POV✧*° ))

Y/N felt like crap.

She was tired and had bags under her eyes. She really should have slept last night.

She was sitting at her desk filling out paperwork her boss gave her.

Her boss was really strict and kind of an asshole.

And Y/N was his favorite target. He will always give her 10x more amount of paperwork than anyone else in the building.

But her boss isn't the only problem, it's her co-workers.

Note to self-there are only least 4 to 5 girls at the office including herself.

Two were secretaries, two worked in the office (That being you and another woman.)

And one who also works there but doesn't even do work. She is what we like to call.... a 'Pick Me Up.'

The worse thing about it is that some of the fellow co-workers were either very flirty with the girls.... or were just flat-out dicks.

Y/N hated this job, but she didn't have much of a choice.

The payment was good, and she wouldn't be able to have her house today if it wasn't for her job.

______________

It was now Y/N's lunch break.

She let out a sigh as she just decided to keep working so she can finish her paperwork.

And also, because she was in a rush this morning trying to catch the bus before it leaved.

Which didn't give her enough time to pack her lunch.

Just then one of the female co-workers came up to her with a smile.

"Hello Y/N! You have a delivery from someone."

She said which made Y/N's face look up.

The lady handed her a box that has a piece of cloth around it.

Who could of send it to her.

She thanked the lady and place the box on her desk and opened it up.

Her eyes widen at the site.

It was F/F. It looked so good and smelled delicious, and there was also her favorite drink in there as well.

She saw next to it was a note. It read-

Dear Y/N,

We notice you were running a bit late, and we assumed you either forgot your lunch or didn't have enough time. We were kind of hoping you would hang out with us again! Just like old times. We know you would already say no...so we hope we can bribe you with your favorite food. :)

From: Edd

Y/N felt her eye twitch.

Do they really think they can bribe her with her favorite food and favorite drink?!

.

.

.

She started to eat the food.

Yes, yes, they can.
_______________

Once work was over and she headed home. She got out her phone and texted Tord.

You: Hey! Fork head. I just got off of work. And sense your friend has bribe me with food. I accept your invitation.... Just don't make me do anything weird with you guys.

Tord: Glad you can join us Y/N. I am glad you liked to food. Someone handsome and attractive made it just for you ;)

You: *gAsP* RYAN REYNOLDS?

Tord: What!? No! I meant Me!

You: You said someone handsome and attractive though?

Tord: YOU LITTLE- You know what never mind. Cya there Tsundere u3u.

You: I will burn you alive if you say that again. :D

Tord: |||O_O

_____________

Y/N place down her phone and crashed down on her couch.

She let out a tired groan as she felt her eyes grow heavy.

A little nap wouldn't hurt right.

She then soon drifted off to slumber.
_______________

"Y/N"

.

.

.

"Y/N?"

.

.

.

"Y/N!!!"

Y/N shot up from her sleep and ended up headbutting someone.

"Oww.."

They both moaned in pain.
Y/N looked up and saw Tom really close to her face as he rubs his forehead.

She locked eyes with the blue hooded boy who also had a faint blush to his face.

He let out a nervous cough as he backed up a bit.

"Um we were waiting for you, and you never showed up so- Edd told me to come get ya."

Y/N let out a loud groan as she shoved her face into the pillows.

Tom sat next to her on the couch and put his hands on his hood pockets.

"Bad day at work?"

He asked as he grab out his flask and took a swig.

She responded with a mumble 'Hell Yeah' in the pillows.

Tom chuckled as he laid back on the couch.

"You know.... you haven't changed a bit sense High school."

You remained quiet but turned your head to him, showing you were listening.

"You were always the responsible one.
Every time one of us did something dumb, you were always there to stop us. Or if one of us had a problem you always help our sorry butts."

He said as he turned his head to you with a smile.

"You may say you dislike us and you're not our friend...but- you have always been there for us."

You bite your lip and look away. You hate admitted but he was right. You did care for them, but at the same time. You weren't the best at showing your emotions.

Tom got up and stretched. "Come on, your 'Friends' are waiting for you."

You rolled your eyes and got up.

"Fine edge lord." You replied and left with him.

.

.

.

"Also how did you get into my house? I swore I locked it."

"Oh? I broke through the back window."

"...YOU WHAT?"
_______________

PHEW! That took me awhile. (╥﹏╥)

Hoped you liked it. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Please vote and comment something. (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Meme:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1.9K 26
Completed ((I dunno what to put here :>)) ~Tom~ -Short like 5'1 short -Feminine body -he be a thicc smol boi ÙwÚ👌 -he is anorexic -has REALLY...
2.5K 89 33
The first few chapters (after the prologue) are heavily based off of "How Do I Tell Them...?" by AnythingFox12. I used a base to make the cover. Bas...
36.6K 637 37
So, this is my first fanfic...a Tord x reader! You will be a girl in this story, sorry. Cussing and such will occasionally happen here. Also, I might...
603 25 30
This is a Reincarnation Au I'm doing that takes place in the far future a world created by Edd where he rules as a god and can make anything happen...