Enchantress

Od Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... Viac

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 45

173 15 43
Od Ginnyzyn

Daniel Adams POV:

"It's.... it's Daniel's father, Mr. Alessandro Adams!". She revealed and my heart literally stopped beating.

"What do you mean?".

I asked her in uttered shock. Taking deep breath, she held my hands in hers and explained me everything.
Now, everything connects. My family is the only people who knows the password to my penthouse and that's how he easily barged in. But how could he do this to me?

Jenifer is my wife and he knows how much I love her! Still, he wants to separate us for what? For his so called status? Because of him, she almost become deaf! She almost lost her life! And how many times he will let me down for money?

Gritting my teeth, I took a step away from her but she held my wrist tightly. "No, Daniel! Let it go, please". She pleaded me and I shook my head.

"Let it go? Seriously? I ALMOST LOST YOU, JEN!". I yelled at her angrily.

She flinched and hugged me tightly. "But confronting your father will only break this family". She tried to convince me and I pulled her from me.

"Family? He is never been into this family". I snapped at her.

"What about mom? We all know how much she loves your dad". She spoke and I closed my eyes in frustration.

My mom is still unaware of everything that happened since she left Milan. I wanted to choke my father to death but it will break my mom completely if she comes to know that he let me down again.

Sighing, I opened my eyes to look at my wife. "He hurt you badly and stabbed me at my back. Still, you want me to forgive him?".

"For your mother, you have to!". She said and my eyes lingered on her face 
consciously.

My girl is the kindest and I could never ask for more because she is the whole package of happiness and love to me!

Nodding my head, I kissed her forehead. "How he had the heart to hurt you?". I mumbled and few tears dropped from her eyes.

She sniffed and lowered her head. "It's not your dad that hurt me badly! It's Freddie who broke in the worst way possible". She uttered and my eyes widen.

"Freddie?". Came Stacy's voice as she stepped forward and looked at Jen in confusion.

"Yes!". She gave a small nod and cried.  Pulling to into a hug, I let her explain everything.

"He....he came for Stacy but accidentally pulled his trigger on Emily....". She sobbed and I held her tightly.

"If not Emily, I would have lost Stacy! How I could chose between my two best friends?". Her broken voice brought tears in my eyes.

"Je......Jen?". Stacy shuttered and her whole face turned red because of the tears she is holding back.

"Stan, I would never afford to lose you but also, our Emily didn't deserve this! Can you believe, he took her life by mistake?". She asked Stacy and pulled away from me.

"Emily lost her life to save you and I don't know whether to be proud of Em or to cry because she couldn't save herself!". She hugged Stacy and cried in her embrace.

Stacy didn't cry or move an inch. Just standing there like a lost child, with her gaze fixed on the floor. Walking towards them, I gently pulled my wife towards me from Stacy and cupped her face.

"I am proud of you because you showed him what death tastes like and bought justice to our Emily!".

I really meant my every words and she wiped her tears. Embracing my wife in my one hand, I opened my other hand for Stacy. She looked at me and hesitated. Blinking her eyes, she shook her head and stromed out of my penthouse.

"Stannnnnn!". Jen pulled away from me and called her loudly.

"It's okay, Jen! I'll take care of her. You take some rest!". Sean stepped forward and patted her cheeks.

"But why is she running away from us?". She looked at the door way sadly through which Stacy disappeared.

"Whatever you said about Freddie is too much to take, honey! She too needs some time. Don't worry, she will come around". I convinced her and she gave me a small nod.

"Daniel, I'll go and have a look at her. C'mon, Caitlyn. Let's go!". Sean said and walked out of my home with Caitlyn.

Sean Peterson's POV:

"Mr. Peterson, where is Stacy gone?".

Caitlyn asked me as we hopped inside my car and drove out of Adams penthouse. Running my one hand through my hair, steering wheel in my other hand, I sighed.

"I've no idea! First, let me drop you at my mansion and then I'll go search for that devil". I informed her and she remained silent.

After few minutes of driving, I stopped my car infront of my mansion and dropped Caitlyn. After ensuring that Stacy didn't show up at my mansion, I drove straight to Emily's grave.

But unfortunately, I couldn't find her there. Sighing, I tried to get her in the call but that stubborn devil didn't pick up not even once. Her University, her old dorm, her favorite Catholic Church, I've literally searched for her in every places she usually runs to.

But still couldn't find her anywhere. Time has rolled down and it's already past nine. Feeling frustrated and nervous, I parked my car in the downtown and dialled Matto.

I informed him to track her number because it's getting dark and I don't want her to stay out at nights as it's not safe. I could never imagine someone hurting my innocent devil.

Drumming my fingers on the steering wheel, I was impatiently waiting for Matto to enlighten me about her location. When my mobile buzzed, I picked the call hurriedly.

"Where is she?".

"Sir, Miss. Nicole's location shows in downtown's local bar!". He informed me.

"What the fuck? At bar?". I gritted my teeth in disbelief.

"Yes, Sir! It's cent percent sure". He assured me and I hung up the call after asking him to share me her location.

Without wasting no time, I drove to her location and parked my car outside the bar . I didn't inform Daniel about this devil's stunt because I know he would immediately rush here and I don't want Jenifer to be alone at home.

As soon as I stepped inside the bar, my eyes started searching for Stacy in the crowd. Losing my patience, I rushed to the every corner of the bar and finally found her sitting alone in the last table with eight glasses on empty tequila shots.

Shooking my head, I walked towards her and tapped both my hands on the table angrily. She flinched at the sudden thud noise and looked at me with those innocent eyes.

"The fuck you think you are doing?". I yelled at her inspite of the unwanted attention we were receiving.

She stood up but stumbled on her feet and my hands reached her waist without my consent to make her stand still. She glared at me and pushed me away from her.

"Why did you come here?". She questioned with narrowed brows.

"Why did I come here?". I clenched my jaws and took a step forward. "Since evening I'm searching for you like a mad man, Stacy! You disappeared all of a sudden and drinking tequila casually?". My voice turned really rude and her lips trembled.

"I know to take care of myself! You can leave, Mr. Peterson". She turned away from me and tried to walk away but I held her by her wrist.

"I am not freaking leaving you alone because you can't even stand with this  short legs of yours!". I mocked her and she pulled her hand from my hold.

"My legs are not short! Go away from me". She yelled at me and I had to suppress my laughter because I love teasing her with her height.

She is too short compared to me and that's something makes her more beautiful. But now the real problem is, why did she drink?

"Come let's go home!". I grabbed her wrist again but she yanked her hands away.

"Noooo! Leave me alone". She screamed.

When I again tried to held her hand, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning my head behind, I saw two guys standing behind me with a bottle of drink and smoking weed. I raised my brows at them.

"Leave her alone! She is enjoying here". One of them warned me.

"Yeah, I am enjoying here! Sean, go home like a good boy". Came Stacy's voice and I slammed my head.

"Hi, beautiful! I am Roger". The guy who is smoking weed extended his hand forward for a handshake.

Before she could touch his hand, I pulled her towards me and held her tightly in my arms. "Try to touch my Stacy and I will slid your throat". I warned him sternly.

"I am not your Stacy. Leave me!". She yelped and struggled in my hands but I held her firmly.

"C'mon brother! Look at her how beautiful and hot she is. Who could resist this beauty?". He licked his lips and eyed her from head to toe as if he could see her naked through her dress.

Fisting my hands, I gave a hard punch on his nose. "No one.... I mean, no one has the right to look at her like that. It's me Sean, whom she belongs to!". I roared angrily and they ran away from us.

Taking a deep breath to calm myself, I looked at the devil who stopped struggling in my hands. "What?". I asked her sternly as she kept starring at my face.

"Grumphy, am I yours?". She asked me slowly and my heart skipped a beat.

What did I just blabbered?

Averting my eyes from hers, I dragged her out of the bar. Opening the car door, I made her to sit in the passengers seat and bend down to help her wear her seatbelt.

"You didn't answer me! Am I yours?". She asked brought up the topic and tugged my shirt tightly as if I would run away from her.

Looking at her soft, luscious lips, I shook my head and gently placed my forehead against hers and closed my eyes.

"I don't know, Stacy! I don't know whether you are mine or even do I deserve you? But still I want you so badly. Would you believe me when I say, I am incomplete without you?".

My voice turned so desperate and I fisted my hands to stop myself from touching her. I shook my head when she remained silent and decided to pull away from her but she gripped my collars tightly. Opening my eyes, I saw her already starring into mine.

"I believe in you, Sean! And don't forget that I am only yours". She blurted as usual and I could hear my heart thudding fast inside.

"Do you really mean it or it's just the alcohol doing? Will you be mine?". I cupped her face and muttered to myself.

She blinked her eyes when I inched my face closer to hers. I don't know what I was doing, but right now all I want to do is to kiss her. Under this moonlight, with my favorite and the most beautiful girl in this world, I heard her saying she is only mine and how could someone expect me not to kiss her?

Touching her feather like lips with my thumb, my lips become dry in anticipation. Gulping in my throat, I looked into her eyes.

"Stacy, will you kill me if I kiss you now?". I asked her without having no patience.

She glared at me and pulled me closer to her. "I won't but.......".

I didn't let her complete her sentence and locked her lips with mine. My eyes closed automatically as she parted her lips, giving me more access.

My one hand left her cheeks and held the back of her neck. Tilting her head, I deepened the kiss by brushing my tongue on her lips. She moaned and gasped when my teeth pulled her lower lips softly.

Keeping her shivering in my arms, I kissed the life out of her. Titling my head to right and left, I gave her tongue teasing kiss. Got completely lost into her taste, I felt her soft hands pushing me away by my chest.

I sensed that she is in need of air and that's the only reason I pulled away. Panting heavily, I looked at her red face and flushed lips. She didn't open her eyes and a satisfying smile framed on my lips because now it's evident that the devil belong to her grumphy.

"I.....I will tell mom that you kissed me! She will scold you". She frowned as soon as she opened her eyes and I chuckled.

Few minutes back, she was all lovely and wanting me to kiss her but not she again went back to her feisty mode. Is she having any bipolar?

Slamming my head, I pulled her out and dragged her to the front of the car. Placing my hands on her waist, I lifted her and made her sit on the front on my car. She gasped when I parted her legs, stood in between them and pulled her close to me by her waist.

"Gonna complaint to my mom that I kissed you?". I asked her firmly and she nodded her head innocently.

"Then add this too to your complaint list!".

Saying this, I smacked her lips roughly with mine. She didn't struggle or try to push me away and that gave me the confidence to trail my hands softly on her curves. This time she started kissing me back and a seductive smile tugged on my lips.

My bones stretched inside my body, begging me to touch her bare and delicate skin. Lust taking over my control, I slowly trailed my hands inside her shirt. She circled her legs around my waist and pulled me closer.

Leaving her luscious lips, my lips travelled down to her neck and started sucking on her skin. My hands gripped her bare waist and climbed up until it touches the strap of her bra. She shivered more and buried her face into my neck.

I was fighting with my mind whether to stop this right here or take her on my car, under this stunning moonlight. Being a gentleman, I pulled my hands out of her shirt, hugged her tightly. But my lips kept licking and biting her neck softly.

Out of nowhere, she giggled and I pulled away. "Why......why are you laughing?". I managed to ask as I was breathing heavily.

She placed her finger on her neck where I just licked her. "It tickles! Am I an ice cream? Why were you licking me like that?". She giggled more and I bit my lips.

Pinching her cheeks, I flicked her nose with mine. "Yes, you are my favorite ice cream and if you will let me, I will lick you again and again until you reach your last orgasm!". I mumbled slowly.

She blinked and a frown appeared on her face. "Orgasm? What's that, Grumphy?". She questioned me innocently and my world crashed down.

Shit! What I've done? I'm spoiling her!

"Umm...sorry! It's nothing". I whispered a lie and she nodded.

"Stacy, we have to go home before I do something with you which I'll regret later!".

"If you will regret kissing me, then I won't ever talk to you". She sulked and I chuckled.

"I swear, I will never regret kissing you but I am not sure about how you will react when you become a sober!".  I exclaimed and lifted her in arms.

"I like you, Sean!". She said out of nowhere as I placed her again inside the car.

"Don't forget that I am the same Grumphy you used to hate".

"Still there is no one like my Grumphy". She uttered with a smile and kissed her forehead.

"Enough! Enough of giving me heart attacks". I almost begged her to stop talking because she is drunk and blurting out anything and everything.
I don't even know whether she is aware of what she is doing and saying but her every words is making me go crazy. 

Driving us home in complete silence, I took her to her room, the guest room. When I placed her on the bed, she sat up and held my wrist to sto me from leaving the room.

"Sean, will you miss me if I leave you someday?". She asked her without looking at my face.

I sat beside her on the bed and placed my one finger under her chin and made her look at me. "What's running in this already empty head of yours?". I teased her but she remained firm.

"Tell me, Sean! Will you forget me if I didn't show up?". She whispered and a tear left her beautiful brown eyes.

Cupping her face, I shook my head. "I've already have enough people who left me and didn't show up! Please, you too don't stand in their line and kill me".

I exclaimed and my eyes moistened because I never want Stacy to leave me too!

Her lips started trembling and she threw herself into my arms. I hugged her with all my life and she nuzzled her face into my neck.

"Stacy, why did you drink?". I asked her softly.

She sniffed and hot tears fell on my skin. "Because I wanted to forget everything for a while!". She explained and cried.

I understood because even I couldn't stop myself from mentally breaking down on hearing that Freddie is the one who shot Emily.

"I am here for you, Stacy! You are Grumphy is here". I assured her and she pulled her face from my neck.

"I know, Sean! And I will be forever thankful for that". She smiled and I wiped her tears.

"So, it's means, we are friends?". I raised my brows to tease her and she shook her head.

"Nooo! We will forever be enemies". She sulked and hugged me comfortably.

I laughed and snaked my hands around her waist. "If you say so, Miss. Nicole!".

I hugged her tightly and smiled like a fool because I never know what kind of enemies will hug each others and sleep on each other's shoulders?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
526K 24.9K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
355K 7.5K 26
Jezzabelle Rose, a young 24 year old model, with a dream to make it big in the world. With her highschool sweetheart who is now her fiancé, becoming...
46.3K 1.3K 23
Samuel Rodriguez, a 24 year-old law student at Stanford University is haunted by the dark memories of his childhood which manifest themselves in nigh...