Love Again ✔

By fanoshkaflippo

Official Wattpad Creator, and super proud of it! Maddox has been in love with Rose for a few months now. Just... More

Introduction
Prologue
1. Blinded By Love
2. One Year Later
3. Being Safe
4. Tell Me What To Do
5. One Secret
6. Friends
7. Disappointment
8. An Angel
9. Unexplainable
10. Not Good Enough
11. Scared
12. Effort
13. You Always Come First
14. Rose
15. Overcoming Fears
16. Two Secrets
17. Safe With You
18. Tell Me Why
19. Only You
20. All That Matters
21. All Along
22. Too Good
23. Overestimated
24. Panic
25. Guilt
26. My Miracle
27. New Memories
28. Last Forever
30. This Is Forever
31. Excited
32. Love Again
Colton's Miracle

29. One Day

3.3K 147 26
By fanoshkaflippo

Maddox:

I wake up before my angel, and as I watch her sleep soundlessly in my arms I form a plan. One that I can't fucking wait to see through.

In order to do that, however, I'd have to leave her alone for a little while, and I promised myself and her not to do that. After last night, there's no way in fuck I'm even trying. Which makes my plan a lot fucking harder.

Moaning softly, Rose wiggles around against me, my Tshirt riding up to her hips, and I get a perfect veiw of her creamy thighs. I can't blame my dick for going hard the moment she smiles at me and moans my name like a damn siren. "Maddox?"

"Good morning, baby." I drop a quick kiss to her lips and she blushes. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a rock." She yawns, stretching her muscles and I keep staring at her in my Tshirt like a creep.

"It's not the first time I've worn your clothes. You don't have to drool." She giggles sassily and my eyebrows rise.

"Someone is in a good mood." I grin at her, my heart so fucking happy it could stop. I want to wake up to her for the rest of my goddamn life. Seeing that beautiful smile first thing in the morning in my new fucking mission.

I remember a time when I used to watch that smile from afar, full of happiness and life and hope. I remember when I used to sigh dreamily as I watched her laugh and wondered if I would ever be the reason for that happiness. Now I am, and the happiness on my angel's face is radiant, and sincere, and all fucking mine.

"I am in a good mood. Because I love you, and you make me really happy." She caresses my cheek softly and I'm about a minute away from pounding my chest in pride.

"I love you more, my angel." I hug the life out of her until she shoves me away.

"You'll break my ribs one day." Rose whines with a beautiful laugh that has my entire body buzzing with energy.

"I wouldn't dare." I grin at her, staring a little more before I sigh in content. "Want me to get you some breakfast, love?"

"No, it's okay. Let's change and eat with everyone." She gets out of bed and stretches some more, meowing like a little kitten.

"You sure, baby?" I have to ask.

"Yes, I am." She confirms. "Come on."

"Alright." I hop out of bed and we both head to the bathroom to get ready.

Breakfast goes smoothly with everyone around the table chatting friendly. My Rose keeps her hand in mine the whole time and I'm fucking delighted that she seems a lot calmer and at ease than yesterday. She still flinches a little when someone gets too loud, or is about to grab something on the table in front of her, but she relaxes soon after with a beautiful smile.

After breakfast, my father and hers decide to play a game of chess in dad's office, and the rest of us gather in the living room.

"I'll talk to Mama real quick, okay?" Rose gives me a quick kiss on my cheek before unwrapping my arms from around her waist and standing up. I frown at the loss of her touch.

"Mama. Come with m-me for a minute?" She stretches her hand for her mother to talk and they both walk out of the living room leaving me with a pout, my eyes trailing after her.

"You look like you're about to either cry or shoot her mother in the head." Tyler states, making everyone laugh, and I direct my glare at him.

"Don't look at him like that." Peter defends. "The man is speaking the truth, Theo. We get it now, you're too whipped."

"You have no idea." I shake my head, because they're about to have a damn good idea of exactly how whipped I truly am. "We need to talk, buddy. Now."

I hurriedly grab Tyler's arm and pull him up. He groans lazily as I drag him to the side so I can speak without anyone hearing. "I need your fucking help, Ty."

His face falls and his eyes widen in horror. "Did you knock her up?"

I scowl because he just made that sound like a disaster when it's anything but. "Shut up and listen. I have a plan that I need you to help me with."

"Do tell, my brother." He nods with a sigh.

"I don't know how we're gonna manage all of this today, but by tonight I need everything to be ready. Because I'm gonna p----" I'm just about to spill the beans when Rose walks back into the room.

"M-Maddox?" Her eyes scan the living room quickly, a little worried that she can't see me.

"I'm right here, my angel." I literally shove Tyler away and hurry to her.

"Can I take a moment to say how incredibly cute you two are?" Charlotte looks at us dreamily. "And the whole middle name thing is so adorable!"

My baby blushes while I roll my eyes at how dramatic my family can get. I can't say I'm not fucking proud, though.

"I know right!" Mom cries out loudly and everyone laughs. "They're perfect for each other."

"Thank you." Rose mumbles shyly before turning to face me. "Can I have a word with you?"

"Of course." I entwine our fingers and lead her to the kitchen. "Is everything alright, baby? Do you want us to leave?"

"No, I'm having fun. I'm a lot more comfortable than I was yesterday." She grins at me, putting her weight on her toes every couple of seconds, a tell tale sign that my angel is excited.

"Then what's up?" I pull her closer to my chest because I fucking can and I want to.

"I wanna go to the mall." She plays with collar of my shirt as she speaks. "Sofia mentioned earlier that there was one a few blocks away from here."

"Yeah, there is." I carefully nod, because I don't know if being in such a crowded place is the smartest thing to do today, but I can't say no to my angel anyway. "I'll grab my keys."

"No!" Rose shakes her head quickly with wide eyes. "I don't want you there."

"What?" I frown in confusion, blinking a few times.

"I wanna go to the mall." She repeats slower, trying to get me to understand her words and I almost laugh.

"Yeah, that's not the part I'm having a hard time grasping, baby. What do you mean you don't want me to come with you? Why the fuck not?" My hands tighten around her waist subconsciously.

"Because I want to buy something. Without you being there." She explains breifly, carefully, and I'm about to break the shit out of my own rules and give her a big fat no when she says, "I'll take Mama with me, though. You don't have to worry. I'll be safe."

Okay, something is not adding up here.

"Why the fuck do you want to go shopping without me? What do you wanna get, baby?" My frown deepens when she gives me a shrug.

"I just said I don't want you with me. What makes you think I'll tell you?" She raises her eyebrows at me.

"Oh, so we're keeping secrets now?" Defensively, I'm quick to ask, my look mirroring hers.

"No!" She waves her hands, assuring me. "It's not a secret. It's a surprise."

"Oh." My heart calms down at that. My precious little angel wants to bravely go to the mall and surprise me later with a gift.

I grin like an idiot. "So you'll show me when you're back?"

"Yes. Promise." She bounces again on her feet, excited for whatever plan she has and I shake my head at how happy she can make me without doing anything at all.

"How about I come with you and stay, like, behind or something?" I suggest and she scowls. "Like a bodyguard."

"Like a stalker, you mean." She rolls her eyes playfully. "Just because I didn't give you a hard time after learning you've been stalking me for a year and a half before we became friends, doesn't mean I'm alright with you doing it now."

I gasp, my mouth wide open. She giggles, trying to swallow her laughter, but it finally breaks out and fills the kitchen. "You did not just say that."

"Isn't it the truth?" She tilts her head to the side, teasing me with a wicked grin.

"I wasn't stalking you!" I think I might be fucking blushing, because this is the first time she has ever teases me about that. "I was in love, give me a damn break."

"Don't worry, I don't mind." She shrugs, the mischief in her eyes flashing brightly. "I find it oddly sweet. A little creepy, granted, but sweet."

"Someone is being sassy today." Stretching my arm to grab her waist again, I slam her againt my chest, earning myself a gasp. "Wanna be spanked again, Angel? Last night wasn't enough?"

She clears her throat, her face deliciously pink and I lick my lips before capturing hers. Pulling back, I caress her waist. "I need to make sure you'll be alright."

"We'll take Eddie's car." She smiles at me. "We'll shop and we'll come back before dinner. I'll be okay with Mama, I promise."

"Fine." I nod, a little reluctantly, but a lot more enthusiastic. Because she just made my plan so much fucking easier. It's fate, honestly. "But I'll call every hour. Promise to pick up or I'll go crazy."

She narrows her eyes at me. "You're being a mother hen."

"Sadly, I don't care." I pinch her waist and she laughs again.

"Good, because I absolutely love it!" She states and I chuckle.

"You still haven't promised though." I pout, because I'll honestly freak out if I couldn't reach her, so I need her to do this for my sake.

She giggles before stepping on her toes and gives me a soft kiss. "I promise, honey."

My stomach fucking flips when she says that, and I can hear my heart trying to beat its way out of my chest. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?" She frowns, concern paintd over her face.

"My heart just fucking stopped when you called me that." I breathe the words out, still trying to wrap my mind around how a simple endearment can make me so fucking ecstatic. She's never called me anything but Maddox and Theo before, and it feels so goddamn good.

"Aww." She gushes, her eyes filled to the brim with affection. "You like it?"

"Like it? Fucking hell, Rose." I gulp, trying to control my damn heart that's still pounding with joy.

"I love you, honey." She gives me my favorite smile, whispering the words sweetly.

I groan, holding her tighter. "Now you're making me hard." I brush my hips against hers and when she shivers against my chest I knew she found my proof.

"Stop!" She hisses, hitting my arm and I reluctantly let go of her, turning towards the counter instead. She laughs at me when I take a couple of deep breaths. "I won't be gone for long, and I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more, Angel. Be safe." I give her a quick peck before she turns around and hurries to her mother with enthusiasm to match mine.

Now it's time to get this show on the road. "Tyler!"

----------

Rose:

"I can't thank you enough for doing this for me, Mama." My hand clutches around Mama's as we walk. I'm glad the mall isn't too crowded to make me abort my mission.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to thank me. We've gone shopping a hundred times before. Granted, buying sexy lingerie for you to wear to your boyfriend wasn't on the list back then, but what the hell?" She shrugs, teasing me and I can't hide my blush.

"I don't have anyone else t-to take." I state uncomfortably and her eyes soften at me. Cass was the only one I didn't feel shy around enough to help me with this. Back then we would always go together, or I would even go alone. But both options are now not on the table, so I dragged my mother with me, because I really want to do this.

Buying lingerie and dressing up was always something I used to enjoy. And doing it for Maddox, with Maddox, makes me feel giddy and excited. I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees me wearing something sexy for him, to please him.

And I know I won't be able to go lingerie shopping wih Mama again or alone after we go back to school, so I need to stock up.

"I was only joking, my Ella. I would go anywhere with you, you don't have to worry. You're my beautiful, brave daughter." She smiles at me and I beam at her.

"I miss Leo so much. Have you called aunty yet?" I ask and she nods with a grin.

"Yeah, she says he's having the time of his life with your cousins. He misses you though." She reminds me.

"I'll bring Maddox and we'll visit soon. Leo is gonna love him." I smile when the image of my little brother and Maddox playing around comes into my mind.

I've seen him play with Anna, Emily and Cody and I knew my earlier assumption was right. He'd make an absolutely perfect father. I only wish he keeps his word, so I'd be the mother.

The thought of Maddox and I having children one day makes my heart jump with joy and excitement alike.

I'll do everything in my power to make sure that dream comes true one day. That we start a family of our own and raise it with love and care and affection. That we spend the rest of our lives together, not a day apart. Because the happiness Maddox never fails to fill my heart with is unparalleled. And I want that forever.

"There we are." Mom grabs my attention, tilting her head towards the store I want, and we immediately walk inside.

--------

So? Did I put in enough clues for you to guess Maddox's plan right?? Tell me what you think?

Are we excited? I know I am!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
19.5M 546K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
59.9K 1.7K 34
"𝐿𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠" - 𝑅. 𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛 ______________________________ "I can help with that...
6.4K 266 12
Emma can't wait to get to college and leave all of her bitter high school memories behind. Especially the one who broke her heart and made the rest o...