๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š'๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐œ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ. "I'm... what? Say that again for me, won't you baby?" He tugged the string of my thong un... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ (๐ข๐ข)
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž

6.4K 219 42
By erwenc_

Chapter 62

Angel Baby ~ Troye Sivan

"I'm such a proud Mommy," I shook my head in admiration as I adjusted the collar of Ocean's white shirt.

"I'm going to school Mommy," he gave me a broad smile as I kissed his cheek.

"Yes you are, and you're going to make new friends too." I said with equal enthusiasm.

Ocean was going to preschool for the first time and both Yves and I were going to take him. It was a very memorable day for us and it was evident in that we were all ready by half past six.

"You coming with me?" Ocean's greyish gold orbs gazed at me. He was so adorable and I was honestly so amazed and proud of how much our son had evolved. I couldn't believe that he was actually three now.

"Of course I am." I smoothed out his silky dark hair gently.

"Are my sisters awake?" He placed his tiny hands on my enormous baby bump. The pregnancy was eight months now and Yves was working from home.

He never left my side and Dr. McCain was making contact, daily check-ups on me, prepping me for birthing not only one, but two babies.

I was doing so much to relax; I slept for a lot of hours, I took lengthy breathing exercises, I still ate healthy and this time Yves was joining me for my yoga, and some of the positions aroused me to say the least. He was being such a supportive husband and a great father.

He took care of Ocean a lot lately, taking him out for ice-cream and shopping. He also took him along to his company, introducing him to the business world at a tender age. It was easy to tell that Ocean was going to take the same direction as his father.

He read a lot of books and articles at an early age, getting excited whenever his father left a fresh newspaper on the coffee table every day.

At times, he didn't sleep because he'd be secretly reading one of Yves' books that he would have given him that day in a small corner in his room.

Many times I've had to put him back into bed because he behaved so much like his father. Once Yves started reading or working, you couldn't really stop him.

They had dinner together and helped each other with chores along with Rhea and Sienna whenever I was resting. They also played sport and I thought they were truly bonding as father and son. I loved the both of them unconditionally.

"I think they are, they might be chilling for now." I placed my hand over his and we both rubbed my baby bump.

I was dressed in a baby blue elastic dress that hugged my figure and ended just before my ankles. My chestnut hair was loose and wavy and I was wearing some matching strappy pumps and my makeup was done to perfection.

"When I see them Mommy?" He asked quietly.

"You'll see them very soon Ocean, are you excited?" He nodded with a huge smile, revealing his developed perfect milk teeth.

"I'm excited! Dad say he happy and that he love you." I cooed at his statement.

"Well, I love him too. And I love you my baby," I gave him a kiss.

"I love you Mommy." He wrapped his tiny arms around me when I carried him.

"I'm going to miss you when you're gone." I took his bag before walking out of his room and descending the stairs.

I placed him on a stool in the kitchen so that I could make him some breakfast. While I was preparing his favourite chocolate waffles with honey, cream and fresh strawberries, Sienna walked into the kitchen.

She was dressed in an all-black outfit which consisted of a tight mini-skirt that flattered her curves and ass, a long-sleeved crop top that showed off her toned flat tummy and some high-knee boot heels.

She had draped a dark, expensive designer coat over her shoulders, and her black lipstick along with some dark designer glasses told me that she was going be a boss. And an unapologetic bad bitch.

"You look sexy this morning," I winked at her and she smirked.

"Thanks babe. I'm going to face that bastard in court today, I'm so ready to kick some ass." She nonchalantly put her flavoured vape pen to her lips while adjusting the stylish hat she was wearing over her blonde hair that she had secured into a tight bun. She really looked ready to assassinate someone.

"Good luck, I really wish I could come but I have to go for Lara's shoot with Katerina."

Katerina was due in a few weeks, if not days and we were excited about it. I could tell how unsettled and nervous Aiden was with the way he had intensified his exercise routine, increasing the time to take his mind off things.

He had begun taking more hard-core drugs at that time too. Everyone had been getting concerned about him, especially when he would refuse to eat or talk to anyone. Katerina had been greatly affected by that and we often had to keep her calm for the baby's sake.

Yves finally decided to take him out for a mountain hike, so that they could have a proper conversation as brothers, and so he could vent his true thoughts and feelings about everything. He had his insecurities as a man that he probably had difficulty confessing.

Aiden was very transparent with his emotions when it came to Yves. They truly loved each other and I understood that they were each other's only remaining family.

We were relieved when he began to gradually morph back to his old self, and he started taking Katerina on frequent dates and joining her for the check-ups at the clinic. He was really stepping up as a proper man and we were so proud of him.

"Nice. Are you ready for your first day of school, Ocean?" She asked him with a smile.

"I am. Mommy say I make new friends." He sipped his favourite hot chocolate.

"I'm sure you will. The girls will adore you, don't worry." Sienna smirked while nudging him.

"Stop, he's only three." I gave her a look of disapproval.

"And? It doesn't really matter," she exhaled some smoke through her nose.

"Good morning everyone," Aiden walked in, a dark blue towel wrapped around his neck and he was dressed in a black tracksuit and sneakers. Had they planned the color scheme or what?

"What's up?" Sienna nodded at him.

"Woah, who are you going to bewitch today?" Aiden scanned her cautiously.

"I think the answer is pretty obvious," I shook my head while giving Ocean his breakfast then packing him a healthy lunchbox.

"Oh, well I feel sorry for him. You look like you're ready to punch him into unconsciousness," Aiden took the plate of waffles and raspberry ice-cream that I knew he liked.

"A coma, preferably." She adjusted her glasses over her eyes.

I had been there for her every step of the way, supporting her as much as I could and allowing her to cry and vent to her content. She had so much to say about the situation, and it had been going on for months.

They were finally getting a divorce and the process had been quicker than anticipated. She was going to be a free woman after this and she was excited. She was only nervous about the fate of her kids.

She was hoping they wouldn't be taken away from her and since Yves had gotten her the best lawyer in the country, the case was probably going to work in her favour.

It didn't help that Yves personally knew the judge who was going be handling her case today. He was truly a powerful man. My man.

"Don't worry, he's going to regret his actions." Aiden sucked his teeth.

"No, I'm not coming into the office anytime soon. I'm going to be at home for the next few months taking care of my wife and spending time with my family." Yves' powerful, authoritative voice commanded everyone's attention.

He casually walked towards the kitchen clad in a black designer suit, looking fresh and handsome as ever. His long hair tied back neatly, his plump pink lips curved into the utmost perfect Cupid's Bow, his leviathan, rigid muscular body dripping of thick sex appeal.

A hand was in his pocket and the other was holding his expensive cellphone, the outlined veins making me bite my lip unconsciously. He was unbelievably sexy.

"I'm not making any adjustments or exemptions. My decision is final, end of discussion- no, I don't care." He was firm in speech and I internally wondered who he was talking to. He never lost his cool, ever.

"It's either the event is postponed or canceled- then so be it... Yeah it was nice working with you anyway, it's unfortunate we couldn't reach a compromise... Thank you for your time." He hung up, rolling his eyes in the process.

"Another hard-headed customer?" Aiden asked nonchalantly.

"Yeah. People are not that happy that I'm not in the office or travelling to inspect the ongoing projects." He sighed, kissing Ocean's forehead gently.

"Of course. Yves Nicholson has a Midas Touch, any infrastructure you inspect always has a good result in the end," Sienna smirked.

"Well I'm only one person and as of now, my family takes priority over everything. Last time I made a compromise, Isla gave birth without anyone's support, not even mine. I'm not risking it again, not even for ten million in cash." He rounded the marble counter to hug me, his rich, aquatic fragrance calming me and giving me an inexplicable sense of fulfilment and belonging.

I loved how he was strictly making time for us, especially for me, Ocean and our unborn babies, Kailani and Hali. Yes, we had already decided on their names and of course, they were water-based.

Kailani referred to 'the sea and the sky' and we thought it was such a calm and pretty name. Hali was of Greek origin and it meant 'the sea'. It was a very peaceful and beautiful name.

We thought them to be the perfect names for our little girls. Yves had named Hali, and I had named Kailani.

It was now a fair share, seeing that we had both named Ocean. We hadn't revealed them to anyone, and we weren't going to until they were born.

"Morning," I whispered with a smile. He stroked my cheek as he stared down at me for a moment, and his features softened in less than a millisecond.

"Morning baby," he shamelessly leaned down to give me a chaste kiss.

"Soon, you'll be having sex on the kitchen counter too," Aiden laughed loudly as I gave him a glare.

"We're happy with our luxurious bed, thank you very much." I responded to him as Yves squeezed my ass discreetly.

"What is sex?" Ocean's childish voice cut through the conversation and a tense silence filled the atmosphere.

Of course, Aiden had forgotten to filter his mouth as usual. The other day he had been shamelessly talking about oral.

"What do we say now?" Sienna whispered with wide eyes as Ocean looked at all of us curiously.

"Uh, its its like when people hug, um, its hugging, but for adults only. Strictly adults." Aiden made something up and I suppressed a laugh.

"It's a very bad word, you're not supposed to say it ever again, alright son?" Ocean quickly nodded at Yves' firm instruction.

"Okay, I'm heading out now. I'll see you guys later, please pray that I don't strangle anyone to death, thank you in advance." Sienna adjusted her clutch bag before modeling out of the mansion.

I was so happy for her honestly. She had gone through so much healing and self-recovery, it was amazing. She was glowing too a lot lately, and I couldn't put a finger on it yet.

"Dad, we go to my school now?" Ocean tilted his head as his father fed him the last of his waffles.

"Yes, I'm very proud of you." He kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Dad." Ocean loved it whenever he got approval and validation from his parents, especially his father. He admired Yves so much.

After putting his bag on both of his shoulders, I took so many pictures of him once we were outside, standing near Yves' latest Bentley. It appeared to be a day old with how sparkling and brand new it looked under the Sun's influence.

"Smile for the camera," Yves held up his phone, taking a picture of Ocean and me as I hugged him tightly.

We were both so thrilled to be taking our son to school for the first time, and I was certainly going to post the images.

Aiden took some photos of the three of us together and afterwards, we drove to his preschool. When we arrived, Yves parked in an empty spot before turning off the ignition.

"Shall we go, little man?" He turned back to face Ocean, who nodded happily.

Yves carried Ocean while I held his little bag. We walked into the prestigious school that was spotless and well-maintained, and even though kids' screaming could be heard from a distance, there was a lot of order in the school.

"Ah, good morning Mr. and Mrs. Nicholson." Sylvia White welcomed us into her office. She was the principal and we had recently met when Ocean came for his interview.

"Good morning," I smiled while taking a seat next to Yves. Sylvia sat opposite us at her desk, clasping her hands together. I held Ocean while he sat in my laps, gripping tightly to me as though I would suddenly disappear.

"So, we're very honored you've enrolled your son here. Everyone expects that you'll homeschool your children." She wasn't afraid to speak her mind.

"We want him to interact with other kids of his age, we don't want to deprive him of important fundamentals at such an early age." Yves explained to her and she hummed.

"Well, you made the right decision, Mr. and Mrs. Nicholson. I hope he settles in quickly and we handle every child with special care. That I can guarantee you. There will be no bullying of any sort, all the kids will be groomed and their behaviours will be polished. It will be a good environment for him." Sylvia articulated and Yves nodded.

"Interesting. I've heard some very good reviews, my acquaintances highly recommended this place, so I'm hoping that I won't be disappointed." Yves was equally professional. I loved how he always did all the talking for me.

"You won't be disappointed, Mr. Nicholson, we will take care of your son well, and if something doesn't please you, don't hesitate to inform us so that we make amends." She said in a convincing manner, causing him to finally nod in agreement.

"So, from the results we compiled and reviewed from Ocean's interview, he is highly intelligent. Probably one of the most intellectual kids we've encountered so far. So he will be enrolled into the first class, unless you're not comfortable-"

"It's okay, you can enroll him into that class." I responded and she smiled.

"Splendid. So the kids finish preschool at twelve thirty, he looks ready as well so if you like, you can accompany him to his class as well." She got up and we followed suit, allowing her to lead the way.

We stopped before the slightly open door and as expected, it was very pristine and organised, the kids settled at their little tables in an orderly fashion. I really liked the school and I thought it was perfect for Ocean.

"So, it's time to join your friends." I smiled at him and he pouted slightly. I could tell that he was a little bit emotional about his parents leaving him in a completely different environment to figure this part of his life out by himself.

"I'm scared," he confessed as his doe eyes welled up with tears and my heart ached upon the sight. Yves and I cooed before rubbing his back as I wiped the moisture from his soft cheeks.

"You don't need to be scared, okay? The people in there are equally new to all of this, and they won't hurt you. You'll make new friends who like you and you'll be happy," I spoke gently to him as he began to calm. In most cases, I was the only one who could pacify him.

"Your Mommy is right. Besides, we'll be back to take you soon, then we can go for ice-cream. Don't worry about it little man," Yves smiled, causing Ocean to do the same. He loved ice-cream for sure.

"I'm happy again, I go and learn in there," he pointed his little finger towards the room and we both hummed in approval.

"Good boy. Mommy and Daddy love you so much," I kissed his cheek gently.

"I love you Mommy. I love you Daddy." Ocean declared and we both laughed.

"Right, I'll be sure to call you if anything happens." Sylvia assured us before we left, and I couldn't help but choke on a sob once we were outside.

Yves didn't question anything, instead pulling me into a comforting hug.

"He'll be fine, don't worry baby." He kissed my forehead.

"I can't believe he has grown up this much. Do you remember when he was still a baby, or when I was still carrying him?" My emotions skyrocketed as I reminisced the bittersweet memories.

"I remember very well. He is the best thing that has happened to us, the memories hold a special place in my heart." He stroked my hair as I sniffled against his warm yet robust chest.

"I can't believe we actually did that, it's amazing how far we've come Yves. So amazing." I shook my head in disbelief. We had been married for three years now.

"So amazing, I don't regret ever choosing you as my partner to spend eternity with. And I'm even more thrilled that we have two girls on the way." He massaged my baby bump and I laughed.

"Me too. We've formed our own family, isn't that crazy?" I looked up at his gorgeous face.

"It is, and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. I love you so much and I'll say it till the day I breathe my last." Yves gazed down at me with pure affection and admiration.

"I love you even more, that will never ever change, not even for the world." I bit my lip with a grin as he stroked my cheek.

"It shouldn't," I laughed at his remark, "anyway, shall we go for the photoshoot?" Yves murmured to me.

"Yes, we shall."

____________
3000 words y'all
*throws confetti*
And Ocean is going to school
now omg, they grow up
so fucking fast

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 9.4K 45
"Good morning love, did you sleep well?" he breathes, in a hoarse voice placing a kiss on my lips. "Good morning. And yes I had a lovely sleep. Just...
1.5M 51.7K 44
When Liliana signed up to become a private flight attendant, she believed she had a general idea of what the job entailed. Strictly professional. Wh...
12.1M 405K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
82.2K 1.3K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...