Hancock, someday I will marry...

By DAAJIE

The campus beauty Boa Hancock only sees Luffy as the younger brother she wishes she had, but the boy still in... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
Reborn

6

567 41 2
By DAAJIE

"These math problems are gonna be the death of me!"

Luffy complained to her one day, he had just arrived at her house, still wearing his uniform, and was slumped on the couch.

He's now 17 and she's 24. She's now working as an office worker in a company, while Luffy is graduating from high school. He often visits her in her apartment because she can't come to visit him at school due to her hectic schedule at work.

He feels sorry for the teenager. He knows how much he dislikes studying, but she's always encouraging him and even helping him with his studies. Because no matter how wealthy Luffy's family is, education is still important.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 1.6K 16
"What if I told you, you could be adored by girls? Admired by other boys?" the brown haired girl asked. "All you have to do is say yes, or no to my q...
290K 5.2K 67
Shinobu is hoping one day she will find the person who saved her when she was a kid. This is my very first fanfic story Warning: Bad grammar, strong...
279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
769K 28.5K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...