Hancock, someday I will marry...

DAAJIE

The campus beauty Boa Hancock only sees Luffy as the younger brother she wishes she had, but the boy still in... Еще

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Reborn

3

671 42 7
DAAJIE

A year later, she was back at her usual spot in the school building, crying her heart out because she had discovered that her boyfriend cheated on her. However, it wasn't entirely the reason for her pain; it was more so that she was angry with herself because from the very beginning that guy only saw her as a trophy to be bragged about.

'Stupid, Hancock.'

Surprisingly, the boy was there again, standing in front of her and looking annoyed at the sight of her crying.

"Ah, it's you again."

He might be thinking that she's too old to be a crybaby.

The boy's name was Luffy.

It turned out that the president and vice president of the student council were Luffy's two adoptive older brothers.

She's 18 and Luffy is 11 at that time.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.3M 57.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
514K 8.3K 26
COMPLETED The Straw Hats began their two years training that were needed for them to survive the New World. The captain and the navigator, though, ca...
1M 65.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...