Be Mine - Ruikasa [Drunken Co...

By stan_Ruikasa

[VERY CRINGEY DO NOT READ] Taking care of a drunk friend is not an easy task... Additional tag(s): Aged-up ch... More

Reading notes from the writer
Chapter 1 - An unfortunate incident
Chapter 2 - The drunk friend
Chapter 3 - Out of control
Chapter 4 - The unexpected
Apologies
Chapter 6 - Otori Emu
Chapter 7 - Climax
Chapter 8 - First kiss under the rain

Chapter 5 - A little sister's concern

10.5K 113 607
By stan_Ruikasa

Me and my sister got up the next day and went to a cafe for breakfast. As we were there, my sister was staring at me as if she knew I did something illegal. Finally I can't help but ask her why is she staring at me.

(Tsukasa, Saki)

'Ok what's going on? Why are you staring at me?'

'Last night I heard a moan coming from your side of the phone.'

(OMG she actually heard that?!?! Shit, how should I say it?! What should I say to make it sounds less sussy?! Dammit, in front of my little sister?!)

'Uhh...onii-chan?'

'Oh uhh...that was actually Rui's moan, he's quite horny.'

'Oh I thought that moan came from you.'

(NANI?!?! SHE KNOWS?!?!)

'Anyways, were you alright last night? Ever since I heard that moan from your side of the phone, I feel concerned about you.'

-Flashback-

⚠⚠

I was panting, my heart was beating so fast. I was trying to comprehend what was happening...what was I doing? I just stared at him my face was completely red. I wanted to say something...nothing came out of my mouth.

I only know one thing.

I. Wanted. More.

My mind was confused, but my body didn't care. I pulled my face closer to Rui's, then our lips were connected. Soon enough we were full on making out.

-End of flashback-

(Saki, Tsukasa)

'Uhh onii-chan?' Are you blushing-'

'Wha- No, of course not! Hahahaha!'

'If you say so, let's pay and leave now.'

We paid and left the cafe.

'TSUKASA-KUN!!!!', said a girly voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 1.4K 18
[somewhat cringe-inducing] Tsukasa is a Theatre kid, while Rui is a Science nerd. Therefore, their interests are incompatible and always cause fights...
23.1K 904 15
an amaguji-centric fic in which your soulmate sends you a letter every day until you meet~
13.9K 175 21
Tsukasa Tenma was in the hospital for nearly half of his life, growing up friendless and very shy. His father has always belittled and dejected him...
4.3K 84 10
Will Bloom and Divided be something more than friends? (yall this is my first book i made lol :^) sorry for any grammar mistakes!! i made this when...