Alpha's Nala - Under Revision

By HavenNasia

"Love is not a force between a mind and a body, but a force between two hearts..." But what happens when ther... More

Legaxy Dyme
Her Big Brother
The Red Eyes Guarding
Mating Season
Michael Angelo Cane
21
Marina
The Devil's Golden Invitation
Boys, Literally
Pigtails
Embraced
Raised by Fangs and Magic
Wait A Minute
Human Trial
Indecisiveness
Green
Hi
Theo Callix Gray
Welcome to Mallow Hotel
The Untold Black Story
Vacation! Destination: NALA?
Contract
Do I Know You?
Who's Nala?
Second Chances
White Witches
She's Mine
Protection Spell
Snow White
Never... Again
Volume II. Time Flies
He Completes... Me
Nalaese Marie Snow
Where is Everyone?
Starry Night
Fights
Torn
Farewell
Too Late
Epilogue: Happily Ever After?

Marked and Mated... to Death

21 2 0
By HavenNasia

Legaxy

Surprisingly, even if I don't want to admit it, the date between Mikee and I went well.

So well that I started to forget all about my decision-making process issues for a day and found myself enjoying every second I had with this man.

This man... this Alpha King.

He may look tough and rough around the edges, but when you finally meet him and understand where he was coming from, you'll learn that he's the biggest teddy bear you ever met.

Sweet, funny, and hell smart too... Like Theo.

Though, behind that kind heart was a man who still had not forgiven himself for what he did to his mate - to me.

I remember Mikee never believed in second chances since he was a man who never allows them. He was a King with an iron hand before and after losing me, he became a beast that everybody feared.

Even children...

Thankfully, and for whatever reason, Mikee amend his mistakes and continued to live his life only to find out that the only way to ease his agony about his loss was BLOODLUST.

Currently, that is our topic as we sat on one of his suite's chairs - the one used for outdoor dining.

First, how did we get here?

Simple.

I got hungry...

Since Mikee hated fast-food restaurants at the mall, he urged me to try and eat dinner with him at the resort since a new special menu was on and it was exclusive for the day.

I was very hungry at that point so I didn't much think about it and agreed with him.

Until we reached his room...

I thought we were going to the said restaurant so I asked him about it only to find out that the restaurant only does room service - which the damn Alpha King only informed me at that time.

Bastard.

I almost wanted to hit him to wipe his smug face but I was too weak from hunger so I just let it pass and we ate dinner in his room.

Good thing he was right about the food; my mood lightens up after eating it and that's got us talking again.

"I know I should not have given in to my animal side that often," he starts with a sigh, "but I lost you Nala. You were my life and future so, without you, my existence and sense of direction in life were unsure and unstable. I don't know what to do," he explains and my heart broke for him.

"That's why I decided, I will end it the way it should be - be a rogue and die in the hands of my people," he added.

"You wanted to become a rogue?" I asked and he nodded.

"When a werewolf loses his mate, he can either go crazy and be suicidal or go rogue, " he pauses and stares at me, "I concluded that it's better to become a rogue and be killed by others than killing yourself... it is honorable that way."

I flinched at that thought.

"What made you change your mind then? From becoming a rogue?" I inquired since I realized how stable his mind was for three years.

His gaze softens at me and flashes me a sweet smile.

"Would you believe me if I told you it was because of you that had kept me from going crazy or rogue?"

"Me?" I wrinkled my forehead, "How?"

"The mate bond," his smile widens, "a piece of your soul that is part of me kept me alive, Nala."

I tilted my head in curiosity at him.

"But you didn't mark or mated me, Mikee. How come a piece of my soul helped you to stay sane? How come you even felt I was alive?"

He leaned back from his chair and tilt his head to the side as well.

"Even if I didn't mark or mate you, I had claimed you as mine, Nala." he crosses his arm over his broad chest, "With that, I could have a piece of your soul."

"So you did want me," I whisper but the wolf heard me and smirked.

"Even if I was child-like, I had feelings for you. Mate bond or not."

I blushed and being embarrassed, I dart my tongue out at him.

He chuckles and leans forward to the table. With one swift motion, he puts ketchup from our fries on my nose.

I gasped and hit him on the arm.

He looks surprised and with that, we started a cat and mouse chase around his dining area until he caught me around the waist and lifted me in the air - like a trophy once you won something.

I laughed harder.

"Put me down, wolf." I joked and he laughs at me.

"As you wish, my little miracle."

When he places me down, I don't know if he intends to place me close to his body or not, but he did and once I looked up, our faces were close together that I felt his warm breath on my face.

The air crackles around us and I felt the heat crawl up from my chest throughout my body. Then, with the last flashback of him staring at me with the same adoration and love - and feeling the mate bond clicking on place, I kissed him.

And before I knew it, we were in bed - both naked and lovemaking.

..... The next day.

There was a sore feeling down my sensitive, lower region and the one found between my legs.

Must be my period coming up.

Then, as I turned to my side, a stinging feeling on my neck.

What the hell!

Is this stiff neck again?

I groaned softly.

Funny as it was though, even if all the ache throbs again, I felt happy, whole, and pure CONTENTMENT.

I let out a quiet sigh and when I moved to my side again, to try and turn from this heavy thing wrapped around my waist, my face hit a hard chest.

My eyes shoot open and came face to face with Michael Angelo's hard and well-built chest.

Then the lovemaking that we did last night came rushing down on me like ice-cold water.

Shit!

I just had sex with the Alpha King!

The ached between my legs was the evidence - and I just hope I was wrong that the stinging pain on my neck was his bite mark.

Double shit!

I'm fully marked and mated!

What the fuck did you just do, Legaxy?

I slowly but surely got out of his hold and quickly went to check my now so limping body on a mirror, one found in the corner of the room.

I let out a gasp as I saw my reflection.

I'm full of love marks; both bite and claw...

It was not that deep but it was long and it was thick slashes. As this may sound weird - as it should be because I just got bitten and scratched by a werewolf - but these marks, all look so beautiful on my body.

It was like a tattoo, abstract arts etched on my pale white skin.

Regardless of this joy, and feeling of being fully connected with my mate, this only means one thing for me; I just committed TREASON by completely choosing the Alpha King over the Vampire King.

I wanted to cry from this.

Not that I am regretting my decision that I have given everything to my mate but because this crime was unfair.

Mikee and I were meant to be together, bound by the Moon Goddess through our souls, but the laws say otherwise.

Why did this law even exist?

And to know that this was only intended for me, made me question further the belief that somebody knew I was mated to the Alpha King in the first place.

Though who?

My family cannot do it.

I know for I saw how genuine their love for me is. They even kept my connection with Michael Angelo, being his mate and all, from the Hue Kingdom and clan members.

So, a big NO...

If it was Theo, then he should have not dated me in the first place then.

So somebody within the close rage...

I glanced at Mikee and found him still in a deep slumber.

He looks so peaceful and beautiful that it hurts me to leave him like this. He made me so happy and he completed me as he should be.

However, I agreed to this law... which's why I had to face the corresponding sentence - happens to be DEATH.

I put my hand over my mouth to stop my sob.

Why?

Why is this so unfair?

I know I should just choose to run with him right now, but I can't leave my family like this.

They needed to know the truth and as much as possible, I wanted to protect Mikee from the war that may come out of this.

So I will not run.

Rather, I'll face this and accept death as a QUEEN should be...

This may be the stupidest thing I have ever done in my life, and comprehending that this may be my last seeing my gorgeous mate, I wrote a note to Mikee saying I will be gone for a while and how I love him.

Then, with quick motions, I got dressed and headed home.

I needed to find the truth first about this so-called 'Treason' crime and even if it means dying for it - which I will still face in the end,

Then so be it.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I don't know if I am beginning to question my imagination or if I am just a newbie with this kind of scene - especially the mature and rated +18.

But yeah, I am not that good😅 so forgive me my babies🥺.

Hope you enjoy this one and yes, we are near the end.

So stay tuned❤

Love,

HavenNasia❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 3.7K 28
❝Many things are hard, but killing your fated mate has got to be the hardest.❞ BOOK #2 OF 'HEART OF THE WOLF PRINCE' ******** Once the unremarkable R...
1.9K 199 52
How would you describe your heart? Is it Beautiful but dangerous or is it fragile yet innocent? All she ever wanted was love but instead she ended u...
8.6M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
364K 10.5K 16
Book 4th in First Generation Possessive Series (FGP series) ~DANIEL MILLER, 25 years Old, the CEO of MILLER EMPIRE. A Smiling Demon in human disguis...