ll The Uzukage ll

By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

Naruto was banished from that terrible village konoha. Naruto is mistreated in his village. Naruto was false... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
Part 28

Part 6

8.3K 216 89
By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

Actually surprised this is getting reads, but thank you! Im trying to update more now, I even stay up late to write 😭

I found the ship I'll be using in this story :D

Thank you dressagenoob  ❤️❤️ for suggesting gaanaru!!

If you don't like gaanaru it's okay click off :D im sorry if you wanted a canon ship like naruhina, also sorry if you wanted sasunaru, cause most people ship that. And if you wanted somebody else to be with Naruto I'm sorry :(

I chose gaanaru cause 1. Someone suggested it

2.It's a ship that comforts me, and it's pretty underrated I haven't seen much gaanaru.

3. I think it makes the most sense for this plot!! I would do sasunaru, but the two haven't had any moments in this story. Gaara helped Naruto build uzushiogakure and they get along great!

Sorry again if you wanted a different ship!!! Hope you understand ❤️

With Konan, and Tsuki
~~~

Konan, walked to the base with Tsuki, Tsuki was inquiring questions about his eyes. "Why do I have these eyes? Naruto-nii said they were special" Tsuki perked up at Konan and tilted his head to the side. Konan looked taken back, by the fact Tsuki said "Naruto-nii" Konan smiles. "I don't know much about your eyes, but like Naruto said, he knows two people, that know a lot about your eyes, they have the same eyes like you." Konan replied. "Oh, I know this is unexpected but, Naruto-nii is pretty" Tsuki mumbles. It was so sudden, that Konan was shocked to hear that.

Konan tilted her head to the side. "True, but whys that?"

"His eyes.. I like blue.. and the yellow hair, its not like normal blonde hair." Tsuki grins.

"True, his eye, and hair color, does amaze me, it is pretty isn't it?" Konan giggled.

"Yeah!" Tsuki beams.

~~~~~~

The two, had arrived at the base, they entered, and eyes were on them. "Whose he?" Deidara knitted a brow, looking over at the mysterious kid, who just unexpectedly occurred.

Tsuki hid behind Konan.

"This is Tsuki... I found him, outside, of uzushiogakure, Naruto asked him if he wanted to stay here, and that's precisely what he's gonna do." Konan, smiles, as she strides aside, allowing the Akatsuki to look at the young boy. "Naruto hm?" Deidara, murmured, "alright welcome to uzushiogakure, Tsuki, I'm Deidara." Deidara grins.

The Akatsuki all took turns, welcoming the young boy, and Tsuki trusted them, nearly immediately.

"Itachi, Obito, come with me" Konan had Tsuki next to her.

The two Uchiha knitted a brow but didn't ask questions the two obeyed her.

~~~~

"Something wrong, Konan?" Itachi knitted a brow.

"Not really, but Naruto wants you to take a look at Tsuki's eyes" Konan clarified.

"Okay!" Obito beams.

"Alright" Itachi shrugs.

"Tsuki show them please." Konan smiles at the young raven.

Tsuki nodded. He shut his eyes before reopening them, his Sharingan spun, his silver eyes, turning red.

Obito choked on air, while itachi's eyes widened.

Obito laughed "pathetic Itachi you missed one" Obito taunted.

Itachi shook his head. "How'd you get that?"

"I..." Tsuki looked down.

Itachi sighs "No worries it's okay I'm just curious" Itachi ruffled his hair.

"When I was 5.. I was training in konoha.. some shinobi took me, and I unexpectedly had these eyes" Tsuki mumbles.

'I get it now..' Itachi sighs understanding.

"Okay, do you know something about the Uchiha clan?" Itachi questioned.

"No.. I don't know what that is" tsuki mumbles.

"I see.. Konan, obito can you leave? I wanna discuss with Tsuki alone" Itachi glanced at the two.

"Yeah, yeah bye" Obito's sun shined away.

"Okay" Konan cleared out the room. It was only Tsuki and Itachi in the room now.

"Alright sit down Tsuki" Itachi sat down on the bed and patted next to him.

Tsuki sat next to Itachi.

"Okay, so The Uchiha clan is one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure, reputed to be the village's strongest because of their Sharingan the eyes you have, and natural battle prowess. The uchiha clan however has been slaughtered and I did it,.. there is only a few members left, me, obito, my younger brother, and you..."" Itachi explained.

Tsuki's eyes widened "me? An uchiha?"

"Yes, I assume so, and you are alive, cause of that shinobi that took you, saving you from being assassinated during the Uchiha massacre. " Itachi explained.

"Woah... can you t-tell me about the sharingan?" Tsuki fidgeted with his fingers, looking down.

Itachi smiled. "Of course"

"The sharingan is the dōjutsu kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan that appears selectively among its members. It is regarded as one of the "Three Great Dōjutsu. When a wielder of this kekkei genkai experiences a powerful emotional condition with regards to a person precious to them, their brain releases a special form of chakra that affects the optic nerves, transforming the eyes into Sharingan. The Sharingan can be evolved into the Mangekyō Sharingan by experiencing the trauma of loss, granting unique, user-specific jutsu in addition to the Sharingan's standard abilities. Awakening the Mangekyō Sharingan will automatically fully mature a Sharingan if it isn't already. Use of the Mangekyō Sharingan causes blindness over time, but this can be negated by transplanting another pair of Mangekyō Sharingan from a close relative, such as a sibling, to acquire "eternal" Mangekyō that never lose their sight. The mangekyo also comes with the susanoo. The susanoo is a gigantic, humanoid avatar made of the user's chakra which surrounds them and fights on their behalf, that has been handed down throughout all the generations of the Uchiha Clan. It is the strongest ability available to those who have awakened the Mangekyō Sharingan in both eyes." Itachi explained.

'Maybe I shouldn't have told him that much knowledge, he looks like he's about 10, that was too much information for his brain' Itachi thought.

"Sorry, that was presumably too much information to handle" Itachi chuckles as he scratches the back of his head.

"Yeah.. so... the sharingan is a kekkei genkai, that only uchihas have, its awakened , by going through trauma, mangekyo, is the adult version of the sharingan, that is awakened by losing a loved one, the mangekyo also comes with the susanoo." Tsuki knitted a brow.

"Wow.. that's a quicker way to explain it" Itachi chuckles.

"Cool! That's amazing!" Tsuki beams.

Itachi chuckles.

~~~~

Naruto had sun shined into the base, earning some Akatsuki members to jump from the unexpected surprise.

Itachi was allowing Tsuki to braid his hair.

Naruto watched in awe. It was so precious.

"Warming up to us, Tsuki?" Naruto smiled, as he sat down next to Tsuki.

Tsuki nodded, cheerfully.

"Itachi has a son now" Hidan laughed.

Itachi just scowled at Hidan and proceeded to let Tsuki braid his hair.

"Tsuki, about your sharingan, do you know why you have it?" Naruto questioned.

"Yeah, Itachi told me about it! Turns out I'm an Uchiha who withstood the massacre"  Tsuki glanced at Naruto and grinned.

"I see.. how about you train with Obito, and Itachi tomorrow, since they both have the Sharingan as well, they can educate you stuff about it." Naruto suggested.

"I don't mind" obito shrugs.

"We can do that" Itachi chuckles.

"Really? Then of course!" Tsuki beams.

Naruto smiled. "Alright, you three can start tomorrow"

Naruto stood up. "Alright, so we know our schedules tomorrow?" He inquired the Akatsuki.

"Yup! Discover people to dwell at uzushiogakure" the Akatsuki all announced in unison.

"Right!" Naruto grinned.

Itachi almost fried Tsuki's brain with so much information 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.6K 18
Naruto was banished from konoha for failing a mission. He was supposed to bring back Sasuke when Sasuke first left for Orochimaru but he failed and...
420K 8K 25
READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! YOU HAS BEEN WARNED!!! What if Naruto successfully defeated Sasuke before he went to Orochimaru? What if Sasuke t...
17.1K 332 17
Inspired from a filler of naruto shippuden. "Naruto, we would like to invite you to akatsuki for your famed crystal styled jutsu and your status as j...
27.1K 486 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...