๐ƒ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœ“ (#2)

By ride_dick_bicycle

Bringing men to their knees, begging for just a touch from the tip of her fingers is what ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ข... More

characters aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER: It's the most wonderful time of the year...๐ŸŽ…

Chapter 2

14.3K 277 108
By ride_dick_bicycle

~~~

"You look so good today, I'm literally so glad that I'm your ex."

I chuckled at Samuel's joke as I kissed his cheek. "You look so good too, baby."

The nickname "baby" is something I'm never getting rid of. It's like a good memory of our relationship and I plan to keep it forever.

"Ugh I'm failing chemistry so hard, I don't get this shit. What the fuck is Pri- Pripe-"

"Propane?" I asked and tried not to laugh at his face.

"Yeah, that."

"Let me see," he handed me his notebook. "Come on, baby. This is easy, you just have to learn some formulas."

"Well, my dear ex, I can't fucking learn this formulas." He said and snatched the notebook from my hand.

I rolled my eyes at his unmotivated self. Taking a bite from his sandwich I didn't even notice Imani taking a seat next to me.

"Hey loves." She greeted us.

"Oh hey prettiest girl in the world." I wasn't lying, she was so pretty. Her glowing skin, curly hair, big brown eyes.

These two are literally my best friends for life. I didn't have anyone else. Everyone is so fake! But these two, they are for lifers.

"So? What is the birthday girl doing for her birthday?" Imani asked and winked at me.

"A party, of course. It'll be at one of my dad's clubs."

"Yes! Your dad is such a dilf-"

I threw a pen at Samuel before he finished his sentence.

"Please, have you seen her mom tho-?" I threw another one at Imani too.

"Ew you guys! You're so disgusting!"

They both started laughing while I imitated like I was throwing up. I'm aware of the fact that my parents are just...wow. Paris and Elias Campbell are still one of the most popular and beautiful couple in L.A.

"Anyways, who's invited?"

"Just you two," I said too serious. "Just kidding, a lot of people babes."

They gave me a thumbs up then Sam continued typing on his phone while Imani was writing something in her notebook. I was devouring the sandwich since I was so hungry.

"I want a boyfriend." Samuel whined.

"Same." Imani agreed.

"I want a sugar daddy." I blurted out. They both looked at me, stunned.

"What? Why? Girl, you're richer than all of the people here combined. Why would you need a sugar daddy?"

I sighed and raised my hands in defense. "No, not for the money. I just think that older men are better, at everything."

They both stopped for a second and looked at each other. Samuel hummed and put his palm under his chin.

"You're listening to Lana Del Rey a little too much."

~

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Adeline! Happy birthday to you!"

I smiled at my family's sweetness. There was a big cake, balloons, flowers, a big poster that was wishing me a happy birthday.

"Thank you guys, I love you so much."

Firstly I hugged my mommy, then my dad, then my brother Axel.

We were the perfect family. Just too good to be true.

"Lina, here is your present sweetie." My mom said and handed me a small box which was wrapped in a colorful paper and had a pink ribbon on top of it.

When I opened it I was so surprised to find a pair of keys. "Oh my- really?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, it's outside." My dad said and went to open the door for me.

I screamed in surprise and happily hugged him. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

In front of me was parked my dream car. The Bugatti La Voiture Noire. This is amazing! I was in love with this car.

"This is the best gift ever!" I screamed again and this time went to plant a kiss on my mom's cheek. "You guys are everything."

"We're so glad you like it, honey."

"I love it!"

I was definitely picking up Sam and Imani in this. I literally can't wait.

I spent the whole day with my family. We had lunch in our garden, watched a movie and did some cute stuff like looking through old albums. Sometimes I feel guilty when I do something in my life just because I'm scared that I will hurt my family. I don't want anything to happen to them.

I've always wanted a love like my parents. They are soulmates, that is for sure. My mom, Paris, like the city, lighted up every room she walked in. With her dark hair, dazzling eyes, skin so smooth like a newborn.

My dad on the other side, is a very handsome man. He always works out and keeps a healthy life, that's why he looks amazing for his age.

Axel tho is the heartbreaker of his school. Every girl has a crush on him but he acts so shy around them, too scared that he'll hurt them. He's not an annoying brother, he's actually a really sweet kid. He's a copy of my mom's personality and my dad's looks. While I'm kinda mixed in both personality and looks.

"You're ready?" I heard my mom's voice while she knocked on my door.

"Yes, come in."

She did with a sweet smile on her face. "You look stunning." She said and took her phone out, ready to take a picture of me.

I giggled and posed for some pictures.

I indeed looked good. I wore a slinky, chain-mail halter dress, inspired by Paris Hilton and Kendall Jenner. My hair was straight and it reached my shoulders since I've always liked it better short. I had a nice make up since my make up artist is awesome. My white Louboutins matched this perfectly.

I said goodbye to my parents as my dad warned me to drive carefully.

"Of course dad, don't worry." I promised.

"Okay then, have fun."

I waved at them and went inside my car. On my way to pick up Samuel and Imani who lived close to me, I blasted some music. Just when I was in front of Samuel's house "Best Friend" by Doja Cat and Saweetie was turned on the radio.

I saw them walking towards my car as Samuel started dancing. "Is that my bestie in a Bugatti?" Imani screamed happily.

"Yes!"

"Oh my God! Happy birthday, baby!" They both hugged me as I tried not to suffocate from their tight grip on me.

"Tha- thank you loves!"

"We didn't bring a present because our presence is enough." Samuel said making me laugh.

"I love that energy, baby." I hyped him up.

"And we love you." They both hugged me again as we drove off to the club.

~

Stepping out of my car, like the Diva I am, I walk straight to the club while ignoring the gasps and whispers from my classmates.

Loud music, people having the time of their life while drinking or dancing is how the party is going. I'm having fun too. Dancing with Sam and Imani, drinking but not too much, eating, enjoying the stares people were giving me.

A few guys asked me for a drink, invited me upstairs, tried dancing with me but I declined every single one.

It was getting kind of boring since I wanted a little...play.

A new victim was approaching when I decided that I was finally about to give in. He had long hair tied in a bun, taller then me with some good pair of lips which I was jealous of.

"You look gorgeous, Adeline."

"Thank you." I smirked and put my hands around his neck.

He was surprised at first and glanced at them but quickly recovered and put his around my waist.

"I saw how you declined those other guys, should I feel special?" He whispered in my ear.

I chuckled lightly. "Of course. Not everyone has a chance with me."

"I'm honored."

Maybe he isn't too bad after all.

Half and hour went by and me and Asher, the guy with the bun, decided to take things upstairs. I surprisingly agreed when he said that, but, I had other plans.

"Get on your knees and beg." I ordered him.

He was taken aback from my statement but I didn't care.

"What-?" He asked confusingly.

"I said, get on your knees and beg for me."

He furrowed his brows, hesitation written over his face. Just when I turned around to leave, he grabbed my wrist making me stop. Asher shook his head and with a pause, still got down on his knees.

"Good boy." I muttered.

He smiled at me and extended his hand to touch my thigh. I just slapped his hand. "No touching while you're not in control, Ash."

His cheeks reddened as he gulped. "Sorry."

"You look good like this, maybe you should practice it more."

With that said I walked out of the room.

These boys are just not for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 672 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
1.9K 75 16
"You are mine, it's good for you as soon as you get that in your fucking mind." In anger i got hold of his collar and yelled "you can't force me into...
22.6K 1.1K 8
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
145K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...