The Glass Eye //KSJ// [On Hol...

By Teyvat_Winds

I killed my family, I killed them because of my stupid self... People didn't consider our differences... And... More

The Glass Eye
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 5

34 7 0
By Teyvat_Winds

(Joseon era)
(1596/03/10)

  Nearly everything was okay, everything was, but it all changed when Jihoon jolted awake because of loud shouting coming from outside.

  He grabbed a tissue and wrapped it around his eyes tying it behind his head, then walked outside only to hear villagers shouts.

"Get him out of here!!"

"He'll bring karma to our village!!"

"We're afraid to get cursed like him!!!"

"Let him die!!!"

  Everyone started curse and swear at him while his mother was crying and holding on her husband.

"M-Mom... Dad... What's going on in here?" He said after taking few steps forward.

  The villagers quieted down and the parents noticed their son's presence. His mother walked to him and pushed him lightly inside.

"Jihoon get inside quickly, we'll fix this somehow."

  The villagers' voices united in one shouting voice. "Get him out! Get him out!"

  He felt scared of what was going on but all voices disappeared when a white-long-haired aged man walk forward in the crowd.

  Everyone bowed to him, even Jihoon's parents.

"As the village's elder I don't allow Kim Jihoon to be a part of it anymore."  Said the old man.

"Sir the curse is not contagious, he wouldn't hurt anyone, please leave my son alone." Mr. Kim begged while holding the old man's hand who looked at him with scorn filling his eyes and wiped his hand away.

  The old man turned around and walked away.

"Take him to the mountains with his cousin."

  Noise started up again with the villagers pulling Jihoon away under his screams and shouts for his parents' help while getting treated like a cattle.

He was done for...

_____________

(Modern era)
(2021/05/09)

"Today we're welcoming a guest for dinner, be ready." Lee Seok talked to his sons who stood in front of him after he gathered them in his office room.

"And who's that?" Namjoon asked with a frown, knowing that his father wasn't the type of person who invites his friends for meals especially in the house between his sons who can't eat together without creating a problem.

"A friend of mine." Lee Seok answered briefly, earning nods from his sons who walked each one to his room.

________________

"Welcome Seokjin." Lee Seok welcomed Seokjin while getting him to come in.

"Hi hyung." Seokjin replied calmly before one of the maids walked to him and carried his bag for him and Seokjin didn't object.

  The two walked in the dining room where everyone waited for them, as soon as they came in the brothers quickly stood up and bowed to Seokjin.

  Well you wouldn't recognize them if you saw them right now, what's with that sudden politeness.

  Seokjin and Lee Seok sat down on the chairs, followed by the brothers.

  They were eating silently, and the brothers would shoot Seokjin with brief glances every now and then, seriously who eats with sunglasses?

"Dad, your friend looks so young, is he really your friend or... your illegitimate son? I won't rule it out as you're busy all the time maybe you spend some time with your girlfriend."

  Everyone looked at Taehyung with shock except Seokjin who ignored him as if he didn't speak at all.

"Respect our guest's presence and stop talking shit." Lee Seok furiously talked, clenching his fist.

"What? Is what I said true?" Taehyung ignored his father and continued.

"Taehyung I told you to shut up, don't you understand?" Again talked Lee Seok and Taehyung got up from his seat, the others thought he was leaving the dining room but he surprised them by heading to Seokjin.

"You know it's impolite to stay with sunglasses while in someone else's house, right?" He said, wanting to irritate the other, not knowing that Seokjin is too cold to care about his childish talks. "Don't you see that I'm talking to you?"

  He let out a mocking tsk before talking but Seokjin showed no reaction.

  Anger rose up in his body, how dare he ignore him? That's really insulting.

  He extended his hand trying to pull the other's glasses but as soon as his hand went close to Seokjin's face he screamed in pain not even knowing what happened.

  His hand became behind his back with Seokjin standing behind him gripping his hand. Lee Seok didn't flinch, he knew he deserved it.

"Yah let him go right now!" His wife ordered furiously but the other didn't care.

"And it's impolite to talk like this to who are older than you, next time don't mess with me okay?" He whispered in the other's ear coldly as usual. He didn't care about others' opinions but he was disgusted by physical contacts and who doesn't respect personal spaces.

  Seokjin let go of Taehyung's hand who held it in pain, then went back to his seat without saying anything.

"I told you to stop and you're the one who didn't listen to me." Lee Seok carelessly to Taehyung who was holding his hand in pain.

  With a sudden move, Taehyung caught Seokjin's glasses and pulled them. The other immediately closed his eyes tightly and clenched his fist in anger.

"Yah Taehyung what are you doing? You've really exceeded the limits!" Lee Seok angrily screamed at Taehyung. "Give it back immediately!"

"Give it back." Calmly ordered Seokjin, his voice shaking with anger and his knuckles turning white from clenching them.

"What if I don't?" Taehyung provoked.

"You'll see something you probably won't like." Seokjin answered.

"Oh my God look I got goosebumps!" Taehyung mocked while causing a tacky overdramatic scene.

"You brought it to yourself..." Seokjin whispered angrily and got up from his seat.

"Oh Daddy save me I'm scared!" Taehyung continued on his drama scene.

"Seokjin he's on your right." Lee Seok talked and Seokjin moved his head to the right and suddenly Taehyung became on the floor.

"I told you not to play with me." Seokjin said.

"It's in his left hand." Lee Seok talked and the other took the younger's left hand and grabbed his glasses, then opened his eyes after wearing them.

"Looks like I'm going to have a hard with you." He said then went back to his seat, eating quietly.

"I have important news so listen to me." Lee Seok said then looked at Seokjin. "You know that I need to travel tomorrow as we're opening a new section in a America, and my friend Jin will stay here to look after you during my absence."

"Are we all kids for him to look after us?" His wife asked uncomfortably.

"You're not but just in case, I know you won't tell me about their fights." He answered immediately.

  She stayed silent while grimacing, Lee Seok looked at Hoseok who asked him.

"When are you coming back Dad?"

"I'm not sure of when but don't worry, I'll call you from time to time... Now I'm going to bed for tomorrow... Seokjin your stuff is now in your room, when you finish your food the maids will take you there."

  Seokjin nodded and Lee Seok walked away with his wife, leaving the brothers with Jin.

"This is all we needed, a sun-glassed weirdo." In a whisper-like voice Namjoon spoke then Jimin next with a clearly audible voice to everyone.

"Listen you there, I'll make sure to kick you out of her as soon as Dad comes back so don't you rejoice for staying in our mansion."

  Jimin left along with Namjoon and Taehyung.

  Yoongi looked sharply at Seokjin.

"Don't get near me and don't talk to me if you don't want to die." Yoongi left with Hoseok as well, and no one expect Jungkook was left with Seokjin.

  Jungkook wheeled closer to him.

"We meet again Mr. Kim, I'm happy to see you again, I hope you excuse my brothers for their rude behaviour." Jungkook extended his hand for a handshake however Seokjin looked at his hand few seconds not wanting to give his hand but that would rude of him so he only shook the other's hand quickly.

"It's okay, I'll show them how to behave with those who are older than them, poor them will have a hard time with me." Seokjin said then got up, and followed one of the maids to the room he was staying in.

"Mr. Kim I hope you'll be a turning element in our life, because I'm really fed up."

  Seokjin stopped walking and turned to Jungkook again.

"Don't worry, I'll be." He said coldly, then continued walking leaving a smiling Jungkook behind, and went to his room.

_______________

(Joseon era)
(1596/03/10)

  They had been banned and throw in a cave in the mountain, would believe if we said that the villagers ruined the route so that no one would go near the cave? They didn't want to die because of two cursed persons.

"Do you like our state?" Ji angrily said, looking at his back. He was sitting in a corner a bit far from her, looking absent-minded at the floor and trying to process all what happened. "Jihoon don't ignore me!"

  She shouted while walking fast to him and gripped his clothes, wanting to fight with him. However, she got lost in his in his eyes and face expression which held nothing but motionlessness and coldness.

"Ji... nobody wants us, blaming me won't take us back there in the time, your shouting, your beating, none of these comes in vain, accept what happened... accept it Ji!" He rose his voice at his last words until she let go of him. She sat next to him, buried her face in her cloths and started to cry.

  He leaned his back to the wall, and looked in front of him. Few seconds later he looked back at her to say what he had in mind to avoid the loneliness they were going to face.

"Ji... Marry me, let's create a family that accepts us like we are, then no one will shout at us nor ban us."

  Ji lifted her head up and really wanted to scream at him, she didn't love him as a husband but as a brother, him too saw her only as a sister and nothing more, they grew up together, and both wanted to have their own love story but now they were sure that would never happen.

  The two thought the curse wouldn't touch their children so they agreed on that matter. She nodded and he smiled sadly.

  They had no one but each other but who thought they were going to bring misery to even more people, their children?

  And that's how the dynasty begun all the way to our hero...

*****************
To be continued...
*****************

Hello there

How are you all

I have a thing I want to say: this is the last Jihoon / Ji flashback chapter, means no more Jihoon and Ji :)

Okay so there is a little something I want to say even if it's been almost two months (the last update was almost three months ago so yeah)

Well...

Actually, this book is a translation as you may know, and the original book is in Arabic and written by my two best friends...

Yeah one of the original writers (the main writer and my best friend) passed away two months and left her account to her sister. And that explains the whole-month hiatus this account faced.

She's surely not the first one I lost, however I didn't even get to tell her goodbye, it hurt a lot.

Until now we're still trying to get over the empty spot she left in our hearts, I've never missed someone this much in my life.

I actually decided to stop updating this book and Heart Disease (As she died of the exact same topic) as well, and delete our collaboration book The Dark because it really hurt to see them and remember how excited she used to get every update.

But I ended up coming back to my senses after a long time fighting mental issues, and decided to keep my memories with her and continue the book she once loved, also keep on translating her masterpiece and spread it across the world like she wanted.

That was it everyone

Lots changed since her departure, but I promise I'll be back stronger.

Excuse me for the long rant, I needed to empty up, thank you for reading until here.

The next chapter will be the very next update in this account so look forward

See you ❤️

2090 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
751K 29.4K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
222K 14.4K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
940K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...