❛ THE LOVE CLUB ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻

By -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 IN WHICH his childhood best friend is forced into f... More

000; cast
001; the brunette version of barbie
002; i'm completely down to earth
003; they always say opposites attract
004; paying me to be your friend
005; every couple has a song
006; that damn smile
007; this girl never shuts up
008; he's a good kisser
009; they'd be so jealous of you
011; i can smell pasta
012; you stress me out
013; more than just pretty
014; lisa is always right
015; you laughed at mine
016; i'm not kissing you
017; you're sharing a bed
018; his little sex doll
019; such a pretty nickname
020; the date of a lifetime
021; its always been like that
022; are you single
023; you look very beautiful
024; the guy has it bad
025; you look better in my clothes
026; just get ready here
027; he's a missionary guy
028; i used the chapstick
029; i'm already missing you
030; those tulips are dying
031; it hardly looks fake
032; it feels wrong to kiss you
033; you don't need to compliment her
034; i could fall asleep like this
035; he was already eye-fucking you
036; open your mouth
037; the month of love
038; then go home
039; i do really like you
040; your fake valentine
041; your prince charming
042; the full two minutes
043; step up your game a little
044; he didn't turn up
045; corbyn bailed on her
046; it wasn't your fault
047; a quick morning fuck
048; we kept it pretty platonic
049; her lipgloss is all over you
050; the things im going to do to you
051; the bookstore boyfriend
052; her only goal is to stress people out
053; let go of her hand corbyn
054; your reputation era
055; a fake breakup
056; i can go kill him
057; i just wanted to see you
058; you bumped into her
059; she's not available
060; you're torturing me
061; you can stay over
062; that was a mistake
063; no mentions of Rosemary
064; are you in love with her
065; i can see why you love her
066; she was the fake date
067; let's get you into bed
068; you sleep with rosy
069; on my mind all day
070; you're wearing yourself thin

010; we made it exclusive

1.5K 60 14
By -SOLARSYSTM

when i take a look at my life and
all of my crimes,
you're the only thing that i think
i got right

THIRD PERSON.

After Rosemary had finished with her florist for the day and headed back to her apartment to get ready for her date with Corbyn, it had only taken the girl a half hour before he pulled up outside the complex and sent her a text to let her know he was on the way up to the door.

And with a few knocks a couple minutes after the text, Rosemary opened her front door to reveal Corbyn stood with a smile and his hands shoved into his pockets, "I don't have any flowers, I figured you'd be bored of flowers after your shift today."

"I'm never bored of flowers." She smiled, leaving her apartment and locking her front door before the pair began to walk down the staircase, "you look nice."

"I put in a lot of effort." He replied, "you also look nice."

"I put in a lot of effort too."

"Randy said Fletcher should be outside the restaurant by the time we leave," he explained, "so I'm treating you to dinner in the process and then we'll have to talk and I guess tell the whole world we're a thing after our meal, sound good?"

"We're being straight forward?" She asked.

"Well... he'll probably ask me so I'll do most of the talking." Corbyn glanced to her, "but if you want to say anything you can, Randy said to just be straight forward but hint at some things."

"...Okay." Rosemary nodded, "sounds good."

"Perfect." Corbyn smiled, opening the car door for her as she got into his car before he made his way over to the drivers side.

As the pair made their way to the restaurant on time for their dinner reservation made a couple weeks ago, they soon sat down in a dim lit booth opposite sides of one another while Corbyn immediately looked down at the food menu.

And after a few minutes of scanning through each page, he nodded in approval to what he had just read and looked up at Rosemary, who had only just began to look at the drinks section.

"Can I have your tinder?" Corbyn asked as he held his hand out across the table, "let me see how those guys are doing that I've been ignoring for a few weeks."

"I'm not supposed to have it anymore," she attempted to hide her smile, grabbing her phone from her bag and handing it over to the boy on the other side of the booth, "the password is still the same."

"You haven't messed up any of my conversations have you?"

"I haven't touched the app."

"Good." He nodded and smiled, staring down at her phone screen for a few moments before he began to frantically type at her screen.

"How do you always find stuff to say to them?" She asked, her arms folded and leant on their table while watching him focus.

"It's easy to flirt when you don't actually want anything to do with them," he shrugged and took a sip of his drink, "they think they're going to hook up with you and you're just having the time of your life entertaining it, it's fun."

"You could at least try and get me a decent guy."

"You don't have time for a guy, Rose. You're in a full time job of being a girlfriend to the media." Corbyn shook his head with a small smile as the girl let out a sigh before she laughed slightly.

"Do any of them seem nice?" She asked him.

"That's not the motive here."

"Corbyn." She titled her head.

"This guy has just said when and where." He huffed, glancing up to the girl who had been watching him with a smile, "let's tell him to send his address and i'll be there in ten."

"We're not going to some guy's place."

"We're not, but he thinks we are and that's even funnier." Corbyn smiled, turning her phone off and handing it back to her as she frowned, "that James guy was nice on there, but we need to look like we are having a nice time."

"Are you not?" Rosemary smiled at him as he paused, "Ouch, Corbyn."

"Rosy," he rolled his eyes and shook his head, "I did not mean it like that. What are you having to drink?"

"I'll have a red wine," she replied while looking at the drinks menu, "a sweet rosé."

"How did you decide that quickly?"

"Because I like wine." Rosemary shrugged.

"But you also like champagne," he said.

"I didn't want that tonight." She slowly smiled, "I wanted a wine."

"Okay okay." He huffed, "I'll just have a Dr Pepper, I'll go with the steak for food."

"You're so basic." Rosemary joked as he frowned, "pick something different, expand your tastebuds."

"No." Corbyn argued, "I don't want anything else tonight, I want steak. This is like me telling you to expand your tastebuds and get iced water instead of wine."

"Are you feeling sensitive tonight?" She asked.

"No I'm just a little hurt that you tried to make me change what I wanted," he titled his head, "I am expressing my feelings, Rose."

"I'm sorry I upset you." Rosemary held his hand from across the table whilst a smile remained on her face, "You're more than welcome to get the steak, I am not stopping you."

"I'm the one paying anyway." He shrugged and smiled, "so sucks for you but I will be getting the steak."

"I think I'll get pasta." She glanced back to the menu, "with some garlic bread."

"Nah, expand your tastebuds." Corbyn shook his head, "you're so basic."

"Be quiet," she said through a laugh, "I'm getting the pasta and I'm going to enjoy it."

Corbyn responded with a laugh and a nod of approval, the waitress coming over to the table to take both of their orders before she had soon walked away again, leaving them alone.

Throughout the next 45 minutes to an hour, the pair spoke to one another about their days, which mainly focused on Corbyn's rant to Rosemary about the bad morning he had an how nothing went according to his plan.

After finishing their meal and behind handed the check, Corbyn grabbed his wallet as the girl glanced to the total, "do you want to split it?"

"You're funny," he mumbled, placing down his card and handing it back to the waitress to be paid for, "I don't want to split it."

"I'm paying for our Spanish dance classes." She offered as Corbyn rolled his eyes.

"We are not going to that Rosy."

"We are." She nodded, "I think it'll be fun."

"I don't know how to dance."

"I don't know how to Spanish dance." She said, "we can both learn, that's what the whole class is about."

"It'll be embarrassing." Corbyn argued, the check being placed back on their table as the boy thanked the waitress, grabbing his card from it, "we're not."

"It's a great date idea for the media." She said, grabbing her bag from beside her and standing up from the table, watching him do the same, "please. I'll pay for it as a thank you for coming."

"Okay, fine, we can go." He gave her a small smile.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Take my jacket," he offered, grabbing his jacket from his chair and moving over to Rosemary, putting the jacket over her shoulders as she put her arms through the sleeves and pulled her hair out from under it.

"Did you leave a tip?" She turned her head to him as he slowly shook his head, watching her sigh and reach inside her bag for her purse, "you should've."

"Did you like the service?"

"The service was excellent," she nodded, placing a twenty dollar bill on the table as Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows.

"Twenty?!" He looked at her, "Rose."

"Some waitresses are very underpaid." Rosemary argued, the pair beginning to make their way through the restaurant, "tips are very helpful for them so yes, they'll get twenty."

"Okay," he raised his eyebrows while letting out a small laugh, grabbing ahold of her hand as he pushed the door open for her as they left the restaurant.

And as predicted, Fletcher stood outside of the restaurant with his camera in his hand, immediately walking over to the pair as they both looked to him with a small smile.

"Corbyn what's up man," he spoke up, "who's with you tonight? Who'd you bring?"

"Oh, this is Rosemary." Corbyn told him as he gestured to the girl, "pretty sure I spoke about her last time we spoke."

"Hi." Rosemary spoke up with a smile, raising her hand into a small wave before Corbyn turned back to the cameraman.

"So are y'all out for dinner as friends or what?"

"Date night," he shrugged and laughed, "I took her out for some dinner."

"So uh, are y'all a couple or.. what's going on?" He asked as Corbyn put his arm around the girl's shoulder while pulling her towards him.

And as her arm went around his back while one of her hands rested on his torso, Corbyn glanced to her with a small smile before back at Fletcher, "we thought it was finally time we made it exclusive so.. she's been my girlfriend for about two months now."

"Ohhh nice nice." Fletcher nodded, "were any of the songs on the album inspired by her? I know some fans have been talking about that."

"There's one that's inspired by her, yes." Corbyn nodded, "but I won't say which one."

"That makes people think it's look at me." The girl spoke up through a small laugh, "it's not look at me."

"It's not look at me, no." He shook his head and laughed, "but there is one song on the album so I'll let people figure that out themselves."

"Nice, nice." Fletcher nodded, "well you two look like a lovely couple."

"Thanks man." Corbyn smiled, beginning to back away from the camera as Rosemary did the same, "we've gotta get going but it was nice talking."

"Nice talking to you too Corbyn."

"That was the quickest chat with Fletcher I've ever had," Corbyn said as he walked away from the scene, his arm still around Rosemary as they headed to his car, "usually Jonah keeps it going because he can ramble."

"Straight forward was the aim and you achieved it," Rosemary said, "at least people know that we've confirmed it now."

"True true, you're right." He nodded.

A/N

so so so they've confirmed it to the media hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 1.9K 52
✯ 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝗼𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜...
60.4K 2.9K 60
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘 ∣ 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 , 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇 .
172K 7.6K 84
᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘌 IN WHICH she volunteers to be his fake girlfriend for the media with the intentions of destroying ...
115K 2K 41
[ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, cmb ] "𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣." "𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞'𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜?" 𝐈�...