Creative Writing the Thirteen...

By MoonPieKook

This is a collection of random stories I have made for my creative writing class. I am planning on taking the... More

Dance Till You're Dead Intro
Dance Till You're Dead Chapter One: Why Can't We Change?
The Not So Fangtastic Truth
Do You Want to Fang Out?
Fanging Out
Ezra's Unknown Origin
Burning Passion
Dreamworld
Old Fashioned
Magic Coke
How to Escape a Bully 101
It's the Magic Coke's Fault
Dance Till You're Dead First Person View
The Elven Creation of Elderberry and Elm Pie with Sugarcane Syrup
The End

Wingnut

3 0 0
By MoonPieKook

     Wingnut's eyes shine a dull grey as the sunlight reflects off of them, catching a certain robot's attention. He trudges near a garbage bin and slowly opens the lid to peer inside. Suddenly, a rabid child jumps onto his face making him jump back in shock and scream.

     "Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!" He yells as his floating hands pry at the small beast. Wingnut's eyes flicker open and springs out of the bin with ease. Her arms spring out towards the fellow robot in a slinky like way and grabs the child, flinging it in a nearby garbage pile. The two robots stare at each other for a moment as wingnut's arms retract.

     "Kidd! My man!"

     "Wingnut!"

     They do their secret handshake and act like nothing happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 2 6
Just a bunch of semi-decent short stories
49 4 9
Dark short stories. Many of them will be for competitions, but others are just to clear out things I need to clear up. Each chapter will be a complet...
2.3K 73 48
Okay, so for my senior year, I took a creative writing class as an elective. Mostly because I didn't have a sixth or seventh period and I wanted to g...
3.8K 231 36
These are poems, short stories and essay's I've written for my online poetry class and creative writing online class. I'm also going to post the stor...