ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

נכתב על ידי ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... עוד

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻
😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠
🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️
❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄
🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝
🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️
🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭

1.5K 62 66
נכתב על ידי ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Couffain Houseboat.

"Oops! Sorry, Mylène. My bad!" Kalianna apologized after she bumped into Mylène. She and her friends were all helping to set up the Couffaine houseboat for a music festival. "I think this is yours Rose," She said, handing Rose a microphone out of the box of stuff she was holding.

"Thanks, Kalianna! Do you realize? It's our very first concert! It's going to be awesome!" Rose chirped into the microphone, which produced feedback.

Kalianna winced before smiling and walking over to Giselle, who was sitting down on a box. "He's not here yet." She uttered, referring to Adrien.

"No worries gurl. The gig ain't start yet." Giselle reassured.

"Still though, could you, um, you know, check with Nino? Just in case he forgot Juleka's address?" Kalianna inquired.

Giselle smirks and looks over at Nino, who was on a ladder handling a speaker as Alya steadied the said ladder. "Hey, Nino! You hear from Adrien, by any chance?"

"He had something to do with his old man. He said he'll come right after." Nino replied.

Kalianna sighs in relief while Giselle chuckles.

"Captain Anarka speaking to ya!" Anarka appeared." So how's it comin' along me young pirates? Ready to celebrate the-" She stopped and adjusts her glasses. "Whatcha up to, there, matey?" She walked up to Kalianna, taking the box from the girl's hands.

"Uh, hello ma'am. I'm cleaning up for tonight. Your boat's gonna be clean as a whistle!" The noirette smiled.

"You're cleaning?" Anarka laughed before she began scattering the things from the box. "We never pick up in this house! Didn't me daughter tell you? We like the lived-in look. We have no rules on The Liberty! Out of chaos comes creation! Messiness is life!"

Kalianna and Giselle shared a look.

They begged to differ.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien was playing the piano for Gabriel and Nathalie. He winced when he accidentally played the wrong key.

Gabriel held up his hand. "I've heard enough." He stood up and walked behind Adrien. "Are you sure you're practicing, Adrien?"

"I'm just doing the same exercises over and over again," Adrien replied. "I think I could make better progress if I could just play with other musicians. After all, music's meant to be shared with other people, don't you think?"

"We Agreste's are soloists. We're not near group members. I suggest you rehearse your piece some more. You'll play it for me again later today."

Adrien's eyes widened. "But father, you promised that I could attend my friends' concert!"

"Not after that performance you've just given, which is probably due to their influence! You need to refocus, Adrien."

Adrien frowned as his father and Nathalie left the room. He then called Nino.

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat.

Kalianna takes out a hand compass from a box.

Nino's phone began to ring and he looked at it. It was Adrien. He answered the call. "Wassup dude? ...Wow, what happened?...Whoa, that's real rough. Good luck dude, see you tomorrow!" He then hung up.

Kalianna turns away, looking down.

Giselle and Nino looked at each other. He gestured with his head that he'd be heading out before he left.

Kalianna sighed while Giselle puts her arms around her.

"Well, it's not exactly the first time his dad's kept him from hanging out with us. Actually," Giselle puts the metal hand compass in front of Kalianna aside. "I'd have been super surprised if he hadn't."

"Whoa, sailor!" Anarka appeared just then. "Never place a metal object next to a compass, ya hear lass?" She says as she took the metal statue off the boat's compass. "Metal attracts the needle, just like a magnet, which is why you can't get them anywhere near each other."

"That's really sad," Kalianna grabs the hand statue. "That means the statue and the compass can't even be together." She looks down, crestfallen as she puts the statue aside.

"Don't let this get you down, gurl!" Giselle put a hand on her BFF's shoulder. "There'll be other times when he can come, don't worry."

Just then Rose and Juleka appeared.

"We're ready Captain! Uh... but Luka's missing." Rose informs.

"Kalianna, right?" Anarka asked the ravenette.

"Yes, ma'am," Kalianna confirmed.

"Since you're free from your cleaning duties, could you go and tell Luka that we're waiting for him to start rehearsals?" Anarka questioned.

"Of course. But who's Luka? And where is he?" Kalianna probed.

"Luka's my son, you'll find him in his cabin," Anarka replied.

Kalianna looks at Giselle, who winks at her.

Scene: Below Deck. Luka's Cabin.

Kalianna enters. She squeaked when she saw Luka sitting cross-legged on top of his bed.

The boy opens his eyes, revealing his beautiful vivid cyan eyes.

Kalianna's breath caught in her throat and her heart began to pound when she looked into Luka's eyes. "I-I... Kalianna, um, your mom sent me down here.. The groove- uh, the group's w-waiting for you."

Kalianna couldn't believe herself. What the he11 was that?! Why did a Marinette glitch just possess her body?!

"Hello, I-I Kalianna," Luka chuckles.

"Wow, what a... great way to start off the conversation..." Kalianna looks down, mortified.

Luka sees the frown on her face. "Sorry. I tend to make more sense with this." He puts his guitar over his shoulder and plays a few strings, surprising Kalianna. He patted his bed, gesturing for the noirette to sit down, which she did. "That's strange. It seems you have something like this in your heart." He continues to play.

Kalianna, enjoying the soothing tune, closed her eyes and put a hand to her chest, listening to the sweet melody.

"How do you.. do that?" She inquired softly after he finished playing.

"Music is often simpler than words," Luka responded.

Kalianna went over to a Jagged Stone poster and picked up a Jagged Stone pick. "You like Jagged Stone's music?" She asked.

"He's my favorite singer," Luka replied.

"Mine too. Well, my second favorite. Rhianna will always be my first." Kalianna blushed when Luka came beside her and fiddled with the pick.

"You can have it if you like," Luka says, referring to the pick. "I've got plenty."

"Oh, thanks!" Kalianna blushed once more.

"I think I'd better go join the groove, you said?" Luka teased.

"Did I really say that? Oh, God." Kalianna looked away.

"You're a funny girl, Kalianna."

Kalianna turned at Luka, who walked out of the room. She blushed again before looking at the pick and putting it in her purse before hurrying after him.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat.

Kalianna sat down on a box next to Giselle.

"You okay gurl?" Giselle asked her.

"Mmm-hmm." Kalianna nodded. She then looked at Luka, who was strumming his guitar. He looked at her with those stunning eyes of his and she bashfully averted her eyes, tucking her bang behind her ear.

Giselle raised an eyebrow when she noticed this before looking at Luka, then back at her best friend. She gasped. "No way, you," She leaned closer to Kalianna. "You've got a thing for Juleka's hot brother already?!"

"What?! Luka? No way!" Kalianna denied. "I just met the guy, I mean, sure, he's cute and cool and everything..." She blushes. "B-But I just met him!"

"That didn't stop you from having a thing for Adrien when you first met him," Giselle muttered.

Kalianna blushes while Giselle smirks.

"Ho, ho, sailors! Let's give them a show! Whenever you're ready, Luka!" Anarka proclaimed.

Luka pulls off the black sheet from the speaker.

"You're going to need these, believe me." Mylène hands Giselle and Kalianna earplugs. "Pass the rest to Marinette and Alya Giselle."

Kalianna puts in her earplugs and so does Giselle before she reluctantly handed Marinette the next set of earplugs.

Marinette snatched the earplugs before putting in her own and giving the next pair to Alya, who put them in.

Luka shreds his guitar which makes a powerful sound that's enough to make cars on the streets go flying and for car alarms to go off.

(Sukura41: D@MN!!!)

Kalianna, Giselle, Alya, Marinette, and Nino are shocked to the core.

Just then police helicopters, boats, and cars rush over to the houseboat.

Officer Roger got out of his car and got out a megaphone.

"Mrs. Anarka, are you completely out of your mind? I'm reading 160 decibels! That's ten times the sound of a jet engine! You just can't do this. You'll have to play something else!" He ordered.

'Ten times the sound of a jet engine?! Luka's guitar sound was that powerful?!' Kalianna thought.

"It's the National Music Festival today Officer Roger! My crew's allowed to play whatever they want!" Ms. Anarka retorted through her mic.

"It's a music festival, not a noise festival!" Officer Roger fired back. "If you don't turn the volume down, I'll ban your concert altogether!"

"Uh, ma'am," Kalianna went over to Anarka. "Why don't we turn down the volume so it wouldn't be as loud? Then there'd be no more problem, right?"

"No!" Anarka declined. "Out of the question! I didn't name my galleon Liberty for nothin', you know! It's a matter of principle! Haven't ya ever heard of freedom of speech, Roger? This is me home! I do as I want!"

(Sukura41: But your not above the law. I swear, Anarka is so fvcking stubborn. All she had to do was agree to turn down the volume and the situation would've been easily diffused. She made things so difficult and got her own self Akumatized for NO reason! 😑)

Officer Roger threw away his megaphone and began to make his way on board. "Do you have a document stating you can moor your houseboat in this location?" He asked as Anarka stepped up to him.

"The Seine belongs to everyone!" Anarka replied.

"You are not allowed to moor here without a parking permit!" Officer Roger snapped.

"Hold, that's not right," Kalianna spoke up. "Ms. Anarka just said this Seine belongs to everybody. So can't every boat park wherever they want?"

"Stay out of adult conversations!" Roger snapped at Kalianna.

The porcelain-skinned girl rolled her eyes as Marinette snickered.

"Now back to you," Roger looked at Anarka. "You're not allowed to moor here without a parking permit, which means you can't play your concert here either. Not to mention this incredibly messy deck," He began serving Anarka tickets while he continued to talk. "Public visual disturbance you get a ticket, and this decoration it's too decorated! Another ticket!"

'What the he11? Too decorated?' Giselle raised an eyebrow.

Anarka rips the tickets and then laughs.

"You asked for it! One more ticket for making me use too many tickets," Roger gave her a ticket. "One more for your attitude, one because I can't sleep, one more because I'm seasick, one more because I say so..."

Anarka becomes infuriated by all the meaningless tickets Roger had given her.

Kalianna face-palmed. 'This is gonna take forever'.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Hawk Moth's window opens. "Ah, the suppression of a soul demanding liberty and freedom. A perfect target for my Akuma!" He charges Akuma with dark energy. "Fly away my little Akuma and evilize her.

The Akuma flies out into Paris.

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat.

While the police enforcement departs from the boat, Anarka storms into her wheel deck.

"I refuse to give in!"

The Akuma lands on the compass of the ship, and Anarka looks up with Hawk Moth's symbol outlining her face.

"Captain Hardrock, I am Hawk Moth. Is the establishment censoring your right to make as much noise as you'd like? From now on they won't hear anything but your music. I'm giving you an indestructible ship and you will use it to sail around Paris and blast your music out everywhere you go as loudly as you please. In return, you will bring me the greatest of all treasures, Lady Luck and Cat Noir's Miraculous."

"A treasure in return for freedom? Ho, ho, ho! Then I shall be your pirate Hawk Moth." Anarka replies.

Black and purple goop starts to cover the ship.

"Oh no!" Kalianna exclaimed.

"Raise the mainsail me deck hands let's get swashbuckling around here!" Captain Hardrock laughed.

"Mom?" Juleka questioned.

"What's going on?" Luka asked.

"Your mom has weighed anchor, me lad, I'm Captain Hardrock!" The villain brandished her sword. "And today Paris's timbers are about to be shivered by my cannons." She looks through her telescope and spotted Jagged with Penny at the Effiel Tower. "Westward ho, Liberty next stop, Jagged Stone at the Eiffel Tower!"

The boat began to sail towards the Tower.

"Soon, there will only be one concert in Paris only one Music Festival. We will destroy all the others. Now, get to your instruments and rock those decibels!" Captain Hardrock says.

"Mom please! You can't ruin the Music Festival." Luka pleaded.

"And you can't force people to listen to your music!" Kalianna added.

"No way we're playing like this!" Ivan shouted.

"Mutiny? On my ship? Liberty, seize these scallywags and throw them down into the hold!" Captain Hardrock ordered.

Chains wrap around the crew and they are rolled below deck.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Liberty! Fire!" Captain Hardrock ordered.

Liberty fires at a bridge, destroying it.

"Nothin' and no one will stop Captain Hardrock from playing her music! Fire!"

Liberty fires small speakers at the Eiffel Tower. They produce sound waves and send Jagged along with a few more people running away.

Scene: Below Deck.

"Ugh, why'd I have to be wrapped up with you?" Giselle asked, looking behind her to look at Marinette.

"The feeling's mutual." Marinette retorted.

Meanwhile, Tikki winks at Kalianna from her purse. She nods as Tikki unlocks the chains holding her and Luka together.

"Wow, how'd you do that?" Luka inquired the amber-eyed girl.

"Uhh, I, uhm... with this." Kalianna holds up the guitar pick.

"You're amazing. A real magician Kalianna." Luka praised, standing up and holding his hand out.

Kalianna blushed, grabbing Luka's hand, allowing him to help her up. "I-It was nothing."

"Excuse me, but some of us are still chained up here you know." Giselle interrupted before smirking.

Captain Hardrock walks downstairs laughing.

"Kalianna, she's coming." Alya warned.

"We'll come back, I promise," Kalianna uttered and she and Luka ran to a room as Captain Hardrock came down, seeing them.

The duo then lock themselves Luka's cabin.

The villain began to bang on the door and Luka quickly opened a window.

Shortly after, Captain Hardrock breaks in.

"Run, Kalianna, quick!" Luka shouted out into an open window.

"Seize him!" Captain Hardrock commanded, pointing her sword at the boy.

Chains surround Luka and wrap him up before pulling him out of the room.

Captain Hardrock peered out the window. "She won't get very far." She then left the room.

After she did, Kalianna slides out from under Luka's bed, revealing that she was hiding in a compartment the whole time.

"Phew, that was close!" Tikki commented.

"Tell me about it," Kalianna got out from the compartment. "Let's save my friends. Tikki, spots on."

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: On The Deck.

Liberty destroys another bridge.

Captain Hardrock looks through her telescope and sees XY performing. "New target located. Fire at XY!"

The Liberty fires speakers at XY's stage, causing people to flee.

"And now-" Captain Hardrock looks around when she spotted something. "Huh? What was that?" She looks to the left and sees Cat Noir on a rooftop winking at her. "Fire at Cat Noir!"

The Liberty fires at the cat hero and he dodges before landing on deck.

"Seize him!" Captain Hardrock ordered.

Cat Noir is caught by chains, however, Lady Luck shows up and breaks him free with her yo-yo.

"Seize them!" The villain yelled.

The heroes all dodge the chains that were being launched at them. Just then Roger shows up on a police boat with other officers.

"I command you to stop in the name of the law!" Roger shouted through a megaphone.

"Fire, Liberty!" Captain Hardrock commanded.

The ship blasts Roger and a few others out of their boats.

Lady Luck jumps up and makes a net with her yo-yo, catching the policemen.

"Thank you, Lady Luck and Cat Noir. " Roger thanked the pair.

"No problem. Stay undercover, we'll take care of her." Lady Luck assured.

"Time for the treasure hunt!" Captain Hardrock fires at the Miraculous duo.

"I hope you've got your sea legs kitty." Lady Luck teased.

"I'll be purr-fect, as long as I stay dry." Cat Noir assured before they landed back on deck again after avoiding several small speakers.

"Seize them!" Captain Hardrock yelled.

The superheroes eluded the chains that were trying to capture them before they engaged in a brief fight with Captain Hardrock. The villain then jumped away to escape and laughed.

"Any idea where the Akuma is?" Cat Noir inquired.

"It's gotta be on the ship somewhere." Lady Luck figured.

"In that case a Cataclysm will settle this." Cat Noir raised up his hand.

"Wait!" Lady Luck grabbed his arm with her yo-yo. "There's prisoners down in the hold. If you sink this boat, they might drown!"

"Fire at Nightingale!" Captain Hardrock divulged.

The Liberty fires at Nightingale.

"We've gotta stop this ship!" Lady Luck voiced.

"It's time we got this vessel anchored. Let's rip this off!" Cat Noir attempts to rip the sails apart, but no avail. "It's no good!"

Lady Luck tries to turn the wheel, but it didn't budge. "It's blocked!"

Captain Hardrock laughs. "Liberty answers only to me, seize-"

Cat Noir attacks the villain while Lady Luck sneaks away below deck, closing the door just as three chains came after her.

"Lady Luck!" Alya exclaimed.

The bug heroine break the chains that were holding the others captive with her yo-yo.

She then helps Luka up and he puts his hand on top of hers.

"Lady Luck, is Kalianna okay?" Luka asked.

"She's safe, she's the one who alerted me." Lady Luck stated.

"That girl's unbelievably brave." Luka remarked.

Lady Luck blushed. "Lucky Charm!" She received a chain. "Huh? Another chain? Okay then. Don't worry guys," She put the chain around her. "Cat Noir and I will find a way to get you out." She promised before running out.

Scene: On The Deck.

Cat Noir and Captain Hardrock were still fighting.

"Seize him!" Captain Hardrock commanded.

Chains tie Cat Noir to the crow's nest. Captain Hardrock jumped up and landed in front of him.

Hawk Moth's symbol outlined the villain's face.

"Well done Captain Hardrock." Hawk Moth praised her.

"My treasure will be your Miraculous kitty cat." Just as Captain Hardrock reached for Cat Noir's ring, Lady Luck pulls her down onto the deck.

"Don't be an impatient scurvy Lady Luck, you're next in line!" Captain Hardrock charges at the superhero and began fighting her.

"I command you to stop your acts of piracy in the name of the law!" Roger said through his megaphone. He was currently on a pedal boat.

"Him again? Fire!" Captain Hardrock demanded.

The ship blasts Roger out of the water and he landed in a tree.

"En garde!" Captain Hardrock turns to Lady Luck, only to find her gone. "Huh? Where did ya go? If you refuse to give me your Miraculous, my next target will be Mayor Bourgeois and his land lover-in Orchestra. Liberty, next stop City Hall!"

Liberty fires at a bridge.

"Thanks M'lady, any longer and I would've been fish food." Cat Noir remarked. Be and his partner was hiding.

"We've got a problem kitty. I couldn't free the prisoners, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with this." Lady Luck looked at the Lucky Charm chain.

"It's probably just trying to tell you that you're chained to me, forever." Cat Noir purred.

"Sorry, but I wouldn't wanna be chained to someone forever, even if they're my partner." Lady Luck replies before looking around with her Lucky Vision.

She sees Liberty's wheel and the edge of the Seine.

"It's time to take the ship, follow me!" Lady Luck avowed, running out of her hiding spot.

"Aye aye Captain Lady Luck!" Cat Noir saluted the bug heroine before following her.

"Aha, there y'are again, the time has come to send you to the bottom once and for all!" Captain Hardrock points her sword at the hero duo.

Chains fire at Lady Luck and Cat Noir, Captain Hardrock expertly rides one.

The Miraculous pair jump on the chains, holding one end of the Lucky Charm chain each and use it to chain Captain Hardrock to the wheel. The metal of the chain makes the compass go haywire.

"Noooo! Get away from the compass!" The villain cried.

Liberty steers right unsteadily.

Meanwhile, Roger is following on an inflatable ducky, rowing with a paddle. "For the last time, stop your boat in the name of the law!"

(Sukura41: You are so fvcking annoying. Like GO the fvck away!! 😑)

Liberty is launched into the air before it lands on grass, barely missing a couple eating icecream. The pair scream and run away. Liberty then falls to the side.

"Do it Cat Noir!" Lady Luck urged.

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir touches the compass.

The boat dissolved and the Akuma emerges.

"Oh no you don't you nasty Akuma. Time to purify!" Lady Luck catches the Akuma. "Gotcha!" She released the white butterfly. "Farewell, little papillon."

"Pound it!" Lady Luck and Cat Noir fist-bumped as Captain Hardrock reverted back into Anarka.

"What happened?" The woman asked.

"Oh not much, you just had a bout of... seasickness," Cat Noir's ring beeps. "Time to raise the sails M'lady." He then jumps away.

"Miraculous Lady Luck!" She threw the Lucky Charm into the air.

The Miraculous ladybugs fixes everything back to normal and puts Liberty back on the water while everyone else is back on deck.

"Enjoy your gig," Lady Luck said to the teens and Anarka. "Bug out!" She swung away.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"For the sake of Neptune! Captain Hardrock didn't manage to seize your Miraculous! But one of these days Lady Luck and Cat Noir, your treasure will be mine!" Hawk Moth cackled as his window closes.

(Sukura41: For the sake of Neptune? Really??? What kind of cringy a$$ line was that? 😑)

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat.

Roger was checking the volume of the bands instruments. After he did, he began to talk.

"It's still a bit loud by my standards and a couple decibels over the legal limit. But I'll let it slide on this occasion, after all, it's the music festival!" Officer Roger smiles.

Everyone cheered at this.

"Thanks, Roger." Ms. Anarka thanked him as he left.

"Have a good gig!" Roger replied back.

"Hi everyone!" Adrien greeted, walking on bored while waving. "Hi, ma'am." He greeted Anarka.

Kalianna gasped in excitement. "Adrien!!" She squealed as she rushed over to him, hugging him tightly.

Marinette fumes with jealousy while Alya, who was beside her, just shook her head at the angry look on her best friend's face.

(Sukura41: Don't be mad because you ain't bold like that. 😐)

"Hey, Kal." Adrien greeted the noirette.

"I'm so happy you're here!" Kalianna smiled at him while she stepped back.

Giselle noticed she was about to bump into a case behind her. "Kalianna, watch where you're going, there's-" She tried to warn her but she already bumped into the case and fell over, causing the case to fall over as well.

"Whoa!" The ravenette cried.

Marinette smirks at this.

"Kalianna! Are you okay?!" Adrien went to her aid, helping her up.

Marinette scowled when her obsession helped her rival up.

"Yeah, I'm good." Kalianna assured. She then turned to the case. "What's in here though?" She opened the case she bumped into.

"Whoa!" Adrien was amazed to see a piano inside the case! "An original ZX20.4? I love the sound of this instrument!"

"Aww, that old thing, no one knows how to play it." Anarka says.

"I know how to play it," Adrien replied.

"Great, welcome to the band Adrien." Luka said to the blonde as he walked up to him.

"Thanks, uhh," Adrien trailed off, expecting him to say his name.

"Luka," Luka introduced himself.

"Thanks, Luka." Adrien thanked him.

"Luka is Juleka's brother and he's amazing with the guitar," Kalianna says to Adrien before smiling at Luka.

Luka chuckles. "Well don't you just know how to make a boy feel special."

"But you are! Your gonna tell me that soothing tune you played back in your cabin wasn't amazing?" Kalianna nudged Luka's side with her elbow.

"Okay, you got me there." Luka held up his hands in defeat.

Kalianna laughed.

Adrien looked back and forth between Kalianna and Luka with a blank expression, but decided not to say anything and just looked down.

Meanwhile, Giselle, who was watching on, was smirking.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

It was now nighttime and it was time for Kitty Section's performance.

"Evening everyone! Our name is Kitty Section!" Rose said through the microphone. "One, two, three!"

The band starts playing and Rose began singing in a deeper voice.

"🎵I love unicorns, I love unicorns, and cute little fluffy cats!🎵"

"Whoa, now that's what I call a voice change." Giselle comments.

The rainbownette looks at Kalianna and saw her admiring Luka as he played the guitar.

Luka then makes eye contact with her and she panicked before averting her eyes, tucking her bang behind her ear.

Giselle leans closer to Kalianna. "Is the compass going crazy~?"

Kalianna squeaks and covers her blushing face while Giselle laughs.

Both girls were unaware that Adrien, who was playing the keyboard, was looking at Kalianna and then Luka with a blank stare.

Nevertheless, he continued to play, not wanting to mess up and ruin the show for everyone.

Word Count: 4,319

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.8K 202 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...
92.4K 2.1K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
41.7K 1K 22
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇʀ ᴏɴ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀɪꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛɪɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀ...
253K 15.8K 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.