Marines in Remnant (US Marine...

By ussamerica2018

What Happens when 4 US Marines from different conflicts are thrown together into a new world and they have to... More

Characters Info
Chapter 1: The Marines Fate Part1
Chapter 2: The Marines Fate Part 2
Chapter 3: Marines Meet up
Chapter 4: Marines VS the Grimm
Chapter 5: Getting to know the others
Chapter 6: Meeting the Headmaster
Chapter 7: Marines Intuition part 1
Chapter 8: Marines Intuition part 2
Chapter 9: Marines 1st Mission with Team RWBY part 1
Chapter 10: Marines 1st Mission with team RWBY Part 2
Chapter 11: Marines and Team RWBY vs Roman Torchwick
Chapter 12: Marines Dance Party
Chapter 13: Recovery and a New mission
Chapter 14: A Prayer for the Mission
Chapter 15: Finding the bad guy base
Chapter 16: Exploring the underground and truth of war
Chapter 17: When in doubt...TNT
Chapter 18: Catching a Train to Vale!
Chapter 19: How to Stop a train the USMC way!
Chapter 20: The Breach and unexpected allies
Chapter 22: Surprises here and there
Chapter 23: One last night out
Chapter 24: Let the games begin!
Chapter 25: A dusty old Qrow vs A WW1 Jarhead
Chapter 26: A battle is coming...
Chapter 27: The battle begins.

Chapter 21: Unexpected Rewards

1.4K 41 45
By ussamerica2018

All around the city of Vale the people were cheering for both the Marines, huntsmen, and huntress's that came to save the day against the attack of the Grimm. By the time it was all set and done it was now time for cleaning up the place after the threat had been dealt with. That meant arresting Torchwick and any of the white fang grunts that survived the crash and the attack on the city. The Famed criminal in question was being loaded up onto a Atlas transport to be held on one of Ironwoods capital ships.

"*Grunts* Hey watch the hat!" Roman groaned as he was loaded onto said transport. Team MARN and RWBY watched as the famed criminal was taken away.

"Well, at least we don't have to worry about him robbing dust stores anymore." Michael said.

"Yep! That's one less criminal to worry about!" Ruby said. 

"So... now what?" Ryan asked.

"HEY GUYS!" Alex called out catching the groups attention. "Come over here!"

Soon the two teams made their way over to where the WW2 veteran was looking over something. The something in question was one of the train carts that had been sent flying further then the others and landed on the other side of the city center.

"What is it Alex?" Yang asked.

"This one hasn't been opened yet." Alex said as he turned to the group with a smirk. "Want to see what treasures it holds?"

"Shouldn't we leave that to the police?" Weiss asked.

"Nah, they won't mind this." Alex said. "Call it a... reward for our hard work."

Alex and Yang opened the cart door revealing it to be very dark inside. However, Ruby then walked in and flipped a switch causing the lights in the cart to turn on revealing a number of what looked like cars underneath covers. The group then walked inside and started looking over some of the cars.

"Why would the white fang have cars in one of these carts?" Blake asked looking at one of the cars still under the cover.

"Maybe to turn them into weapons of war." Nick stated. "When you don't have much to work with, you take what you can get."

"So are we going to take off the covers and see what they look like?" Yang asked.

"I don't see why not." Ryan said. 

"Let's do it!" Ruby said and soon the group got to work unveiling all the cars from their covers and they were shocked to what they found.  

(1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1)

(1968 Ford Ranchero)

(2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat)

(1969 Pontiac GTO Judge)

(1968 Dodge Charger R/T)

(2017 Dodge Charger Hellcat)

(1971 Dodge Charger RT)

(1970 Plymouth Road Runner)

(2019 Dodger Charger Hellcat widebody)

(2019 Dodge Challenger Demon)

(1970 Chevy Chevelle SS)

"Woah, what kind of cars are these?" Yang asked looking over the car that had 'GTO' and 'The Judge' written on it. 

"They are muscle cars." Nick said. "I've seen a few of these before."

"I've never seen cars like this before." Michael said. "They look stunning."

"I agree with you there Michael." Alex added. "I especially like the look of this one."

The car Alex was looking had 'Charger R/T' and it looked really cool in black. 

"So can we claim these as our own?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, I think we can help ourselves and no one would mind." Nick said.

"Well, were going to need help getting them back to Beacon." Alex said. "We need three more people to help drive the cars back." 

"Hmm, I think I know who can help." Ruby said. 

A little while later...

The scene opens up to a very big open room but anything inside was barely visible as there was no light inside at all. Then the noise of garage doors being open as light from the outside came into the dark room revealing the room to be a very large garage and the noise of grumbling engines sudden filled the room and the cars that were found in the cart rolled inside the big garage and were parked in their respected spots. Soon Teams MARN, RWBY, and JNPR stepped out of the cars as the four marines decided to take the cars for themselves. Team JNPR helped the group drive the cars back to the academy were they could be stored in a old car garage were they could be serviced if needed. 

"Hey thanks for helping getting the cars here guys." Nick said as he shut the door on his Chevelle. 

"Oh, its no problem, but are you guys sure we won't get in trouble with it?" Pyrrha asked.

"I already spoke with the police chief and he said they didn't have any use for them." Alex replied. 

"Really? He just said to you that you guys could have them?" Jaune asked. 

"Yeah, he noticed that we stopped the grimm from invading much of vale and said we could have whatever was in the cart as a reward." Alex answered. "And who are we to say no?"

"That's a fair point." Ryan added. "I really like the engine noted of this purple charger." 

Ryan then glided his left hand across the driver side of the 1971 Charger admiring everything about it. 

"You know this Red one with the black stripes is quite the car to drive." Michael commented on his Challenger Hellcat. "That winding sound it makes, its really gets my blood pumping." 

While talking about the cars they had received from the train the group had decided which cars they wanted. 

Michael decided on the Mustang Mach 1, Ranchero, and the Challenger Hellcat. 

Alex took the Pontiac GTO Judge, 68 Dodge Charger RT, and the black 2017 Charger Hellcat.

Ryan chose the Purple 71 Dodge Charger RT, the Plymouth Roadrunner, and the blue 2019 Dodge charger Hellcat.

Finally, Nick Took the 2019 Dodge Challenger Demon and the Chevy Chevelle SS. 

After that the group decided to hangout at the loading docks looking out to the view of Vale. The view of the city was accompanied by a couple of Atlas airships and bullheads patrolling the skies above them. Teams RWBY and MARN sat alone with each other admiring the view and the part they played in stopping the grimms attack. 

"Man, that attack was something wasn't it?" Ryan asked. 

"It was something alright." Weiss said. "I just wished we could've stopped the train before it reached Vale."

"Well, we didn't know at the time that Vale was their target Weiss." Nick stated. "But we stopped them from causing too much damage." 

"That's true." Weiss said.

"At least we set the white fang back quite a bit." Blake said.

"Don't forget Blake, between us and the other marines who showed up the white fang doesn't stand a chance." Alex stated. 

"Speaking of which where are those other marines going to stay?" Yang asked. 

"Oh, Ozpin is letting them stay in the other dorm rooms on the campus." Nick explained. "They're going to stay here until a base of operations is set up for them." 

"Well, that's awfully generous of Ozpin." Ruby said. 

"Well, I think they earned it all things considered." Michael said. "They helped us save the city from a big Grimm invasion." 

"Thats true." Ruby said. "This is winding up to be an interesting year, isn't it?"

"I'll say." Michael added. "I wonder what other things the future has planned for us."

"Only time will tell Michael, only time will tell." Nick said.

After a little while members from both teams decided to turn in for the evening and that left Ruby and Michael alone with each other watching the sun go down behind the city. As the two sat next to each other Ruby was blushing slightly as was Michael. The two had developed feelings for one another but didn't know how to confess their feelings to each other. 

"Hey Michael, can I ask you something?" Ruby asked.

"Sure, what is it?" Michael said. 

"D-do you....l-like me?" Ruby stuttered. 

"W-what? Of course, I like you, Ruby!" Michael answered. 

"Do you like, like me?" Ruby asked. The WW1 veteran then looked at Ruby with a confused look.

"Ruby, are you asking if I love you or not?" Michael asked and that's when Ruby's blush got very red when those words left Michael's mouth. 

"I...um... well... you see... uh...." Ruby stuttered.

"Ruby." Michael stated before looking Ruby dead in her eyes.

"Okay, yes I am asking if you love me." Ruby said before looking down.

"Well, if it makes you feel better I was about to say the same thing to you." Michael said. That surprised Ruby a bit as she looked towards the WW1 veteran. "Through out the time we've spent together, I've developed my own feelings towards you."

"What are you saying Michael?" Ruby asked still surprised.

"I love you as well Ruby." Michael said and Ruby then just stared at him with her still blushing face. "I guess I sort of beat you to the confession." 

Then two then found themselves looking into each other's eyes and for some reason the two just slowly moved closer to each other before their lips met and the two shared a tender kiss. However, after a few seconds the two then realized what they were doing and parted their lips and looked away blushing. 

"S-sorry..." Michael said. "My body just moved on its own."

It was then Ruby hugged Michaels left side and got really close to the WW1 veteran's face.

"Well, it was surprising." Ruby started. "But I didn't say I didn't like it." 

"Oh, okay." Michael sighed. 

"I love you as well Michael." Ruby said as they two came together for another kiss. 

At the same time somewhere on the rooftop on one of the dorm buildings the two young love birds were being watched by someone in a camouflage suite. The person in question was watching the two through his binoculars. 

"Rameriez, report." A voice through his radio called.

"I still have the two in my sight sir." The scout now called Rameriez replied. (BTW: this is a different Rameriez than the one from my Arizona book!) "The others already went back inside."

"Copy that boss." Rameriez replied. "Although, the one with red streaks in her hair kind of reminds me of-" 

"That's enough Rameriez, just watch those four marines and keep a close eye on them." The voice on the radio said. 

"Ugh...copy that captain." Rameriez sighed before putting away his radio and continued watching the two. 

===========================================================

Oh dear! It appears the marines are not alone! Someone is watching them!

Anyways my fellow followers as of right now I will be focusing on this story so I can get it done as soon as possible!

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and Team MARN now has cool cars!

Let me know your thoughts in the comments! and as always...

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 39 15
Volume 5! RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth OC's belong to me and my friends
835 19 18
A US Marine who was part of serving in World War 3, was deployed to Korea, since North Korean Forces, backed by Russia and China, are invading the so...
1.1K 22 12
Note this is my first story I will improve as time goes on so don't mind a few mistakes here and there also I own nothing Rwby is owned by rooster te...
2.5K 27 13
Time for volume 4 RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth Oc's Belong to me and my friends