My Universe (Sope FF)

By PurpleQUEEN1718

Jung hoseok, a 22 year old broke collage student. He grow up in a Orphanage where he never got the love he de... More

Author Note
Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Prologue

1K 51 39
By PurpleQUEEN1718

No one pov,

Pain, that was the feeling that the young boy was feeling right now. Its hurts, it hurts for him everywhere. He can't do anything, just lay in the floor lifelessly. He was alive but was crying to be dead. He was Crying to be free, free from everything.

Life is just meaningless for him. The only thing he ever felt in his life was pain,suffering,torture,the taste of blood. There was no such things as happiness in his life.

He is just a 14 year old boy, trying desperately to survive in this cruel world but he now no longer wants to be alive. He just want to die. For him dying is much better then living in a life, where there is noting left for him.

It is the month of December. The weather is -20°C cold in seoul. People avoid getting out of their house at night because of the cold weather. Where people were staying warm in there house, a boy was standing at the edge of han river. Staring emotionlessly at the water in front of him. In winter, the water of the han river is cold as ice. If someone get into the water, they will probably die at the coldness and that's what the boy want.

He closed his eyes and was ready to jump into the water but a voice stoped him from behind.

"Does dying will make your life good?" a deep voice said from behind.

The boy turned around to see another boy, probably of his age looking at him sympathetically with a cigarette between his mouth. He is very tall for his age, has black hair which looks like haven't been washed in ages, he wore clothes which look like rags.

The another boy come closer and sit down at the egde of han river. He breathe out the smoke of the cigarette and boringly looked at the boy, who was going to committee suicide right now.

"Your not the first one who came here to committee suicide, i saw hundreds of people come here to do it and your one of them" the boy keep silent for sometime then again said "you are one of those people who are sick of their painful life and want to end it badly but for what? Will ending your life will make your life easier and less painful? Huh" The tall boy said mockingly.

"Then will living in a life where your existence don't mean anything will make you feel any better?" The boy said while looking at the water. Stil wanting to jump and end his life for forever.

"Do you think life will be a bed of roses for you, where you will get to live happily everyday? Reality is much more harsher and tougher. Some people are born with a golden luck, they are born with a golden spoon in there mouth. They can buy every happiness in the world with their money. And those who aren't born so luckily are struggling everyday to see a happy day in there life. Me and you, we both are one of those unlucky people's. The difference in us is that, i am not a coward like you who will just finish his life that easily. I might live my life by stealing from others but i am still doing something for myself. I pay for my food expenses and necessary things by stealing. I do all of my things alone, without anyone help. No one is for me to rely on during my breakdown, to talk to about myself, nobody. I am completely alone, by myself. Many people might can't live a lonely life as me. But here i am, living my life in my way, still strong without anyone help" The tall boy said proudly.

The tall boy looked at the boy who was still standing looking at the water. "Will you please sit down?" The tall boy said getting annoyed at the another boy.

The boy do what the tall boy said obediently and sit down beside him. They both sit beside each other without saying anything. They just sit quietly for a long time untill the tall boy decided to break it.

"I am Namjoon By the way"

The another boy just look at him for few seconds and nodded. "What? Aren't going to tell me yours?" Namjoon said not being satisfied with the other boy no response.

"Yoongi" he said so quietly that it was almost inaudible but since Namjoon was sitting very close to Yoongi he heard it. A long sigh left from Namjoon mouth as he throw the cigarette in his hand in the water. Namjoon glanced at Yoongi who was emotionlessly looking at the water.

"I Don't know who you are, why are you trying to die but i want to say to you, please don't do it. Don't end your life so easily. Maybe your life is painful and meaningless to you but do you ever tried to solve you life problems. Have you ever tried to make every thing right. Life is worth fighting for, don't fight for others, fight for yourself. Show all those people who hurted you, show them the side of you that they never saw before. People say 'success is the best revenge', so get your revenge by your success. Become someone, who doesn't care about the world but only care about himself. Take your revenge to those people who hurted you, make them suffer, make them pay for your pain Yoongi"

Those word of Namjoon woke up a feeling of revenge in Yoongi. The thought of dying was long gone from his head. Now, he only want to do one thing. Which is to made the people who hurted him pay for their wrong deeds. He will punish them from it. He will make them suffer like they did to him. He will kill them.

(AT YOONGI HOUSE)

Yoongi stared at his so-called Father, who was peacefully sleeping at the bed after making Yoongi's life hell. He hates him, he hates his father for everything he did to him. His father just think of Yoongi as the key to get money for his gambling. When Yoongi ever refuse to give money, his father will beat the shit out of him. Torture him in many ways. He just used Yoongi for his own desire. Never did he think about Yoongi. He only think about Himself and his gambling. Even after losing so many time in gambling, his passion for gambling just grow. Which is destroying everything. So Today Yoongi decide to just end the root of the problem by killing his own Father.

Yoongi Stare emotionlessly at his father one last time. He rised both hand, holding the knife in his hand tightly. Yoongi counted in his head

1

2

3

"AHHHH" A loud scream left from his father mouth as Yoongi stabbed his father in his stomach. He didn't stop stabbing, he continuously stabbed him untill his open eyes and mouth closed for forever. Even when his father died, he didn't stop, he keep stabbing. Blood was splashing all over Yoongi but he Doesn't care about it at all. Yoongi's clothes and hands were painted in blood.

"Y-Y-Yoongi"

A quite as whisper voice said from behind. Yoongi held his action and turned around to looked at his Fake Mother standing at the door, Shaking from fear. He looked at his mother eyes and it only shows fear, fear from him. He like it, he likes the fear in his mother eyes for him. It made him feel proud to see that the mother who never showed any love to him, never talk to him sweetly, never protect him from his father beating but joined him in it to be so scared of him that she was shacking uncontrollably. His mother is a selfish bitche who fucks around with other mans for there money. She is also a alcoholic. She has many time joined Yoongi father in his beating. Both of them are selfish and heartless people. They never give Yoongi love, they used him for themselves. They Don't give a fuck about him.

Yoongi slowly take step toward his mother. His mother start backing seeing Yoongi come closer.

"D-d-don't c-come n-near me" Yoongi mother said while steping backward with her shaky legs. "I SAID DON'T COME NEAR ME" She yelled loudly cause Yoongi wasn't listening to her, he continue to come toward her.

She felt her back touching the wall behind her.she tried to run toward the door But before she can fully go toward the door, a hard thing hit her head. Her head start spinning. She didn't get unconscious right away but could get anytime. She fell to the floor with a loud thud and tears start blurring her vision. But she could see with her blurry eyes Yoongi bringing a bottle of kerosene. She knew what Yoongi wanted to do so she decide to use her last bit of energy on convincing Yoongi to let her go.

"Y-Yoongi, b-ba-baby i a-am y-your mother. H-how can y-you k-k-kill me?" She tried to speak as sweetly as possible. Yoongi chuckled at his mother. He smirk at her and said "Your pathetic little words won't save you from me. You are such a bitche mother. All those years you treated me like a crap. And suddenly you are sweet talking with me. Your fake sweet words and those tears won't melt my heart. So better save your tears for when you die" Yoongi start splattering kerosene over his mother. "Y-You are d-d-doing th-this for HER" Yoongi mother said.

Yoongi stop poring kerosene at his mother words. He remembers her beautiful face and adorable smile which used to light up his mood. Her innocent self. Everything about her was full of beauty. A tear roll down Yoongi face at her memory. "Y-you are taking r-revenge for h-her but i-i didn't do anything. Pl-please spare m-me Yoongi-ah" His mother said breathlessly.

"If you want to you can stop him but you just watched that bastard k-kil my innocent doll. You also kill her. You deserve to die. All of you, every single person who hurted her and me deserved to die and that's what i am going to do today" With that said, he pour down all the kerosene on his mother.

Yoongi take out a lighter from his Pocket. He light the lighter "Goodbye bitch" with that said he throw the lighter "AHHHH HELP ME PLEASE AHHHHH" painful screams of his buring mother echos throughout the whole house. Yoongi watched his mother getting burned in fire with a devilish smirk. Her screams of pain was music to his ear.

The fire start spreading around the house. Yoongi get out of the house and stand at a safe distance from it. Soon, the fire consumed the whole house. The fire burned down all the things of the house with his parents.

Yoongi watched his once so called home burn in fire. He was feeling a extreme amount of happiness watching his parents burn with this hell like house. This was the house where Yoongi faced all those beating, emotional abuse, blackmails, torture and most importantly it is the house where he lost HER.

Yoongi was happy but his eyes were still tearing up. Tears start coming out of his eyes like a waterfall. Yoongi smile with with his teary face. The smile was the biggest smile ever Yoongi have in his whole life but Soon the smile turned into laughter. Yoongi start laughing like a maniac. He laugh his heart out while looking at his house which is now Ashes. He was laughing but the laughter sound emotionless. He was looking emotionless, helpless, broken, full of sadness in his heart. He was finally free from his trouble but was stil feeling nothing. He Doesn't know if he should be happy that he got his revenge or be sad about that he can't make her HER come back.

Yoongi closed his eyes and mumbled

"I miss you Princess. I promise you that all the people who hurted you will get their punishment for their deed. I will torture them to their Death, i promise"

And That's how the night full of death begin.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi BFF, how are you guys?

So it is the prologue, i know its not perfect and i also did some mistakes but i hope you guys will forgive me for it. I am not a native English speaker so my English is not that good. I am sorry 🥺🥺🥺

And i am also sorry for late update. My exam is going on so i can't really write much. I will try my best update more fastly.

So lastly i will like to thank all of you who supported me so much. Your support means a lot to me. I hope you will continue to support and love me and my books.

Love you BFF ❤️❤️❤

Word count : 2209

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.2K 44
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
159K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
61.3K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
36.1K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...