๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ

By -CEL777

๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐ค๐จ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š๐ฑ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ... More

๐Œ๐€๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘
โŠน ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

4.1K 179 334
By -CEL777

YOU AND HAJIME MEET AT THE

bar, sitting close enough that your knees were touching. After much talking you were feeling tipsy and Hajime was starting to rub your thigh softly. "Do you wanna get out of here?" he leans over to whisper in your ear. His breath raised goosebumps across your arms and you could only nod.

"Yeah." you say back, "We can go back to mine."

"Sounds good baby." he opens his black wallet and places a fifty on the bar then stands up. He reaches a hand out for you which you accept.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You lead Hajime to your house and open the door. Hajime pushes you further in and brings you close to kiss your lips heatedly. You make sure to lock the door before he picks you up. Your legs wrapped around his waist as he goes upstairs.

In your room Hajime lays you down on your back and takes your heels off. "You're so pretty." he pushes your dress up and kisses at your thighs gently. Your back arches when he sucks between then and movies your panties to the side.

"Wasting no time." you whisper when he begins to lick you up and down with his tongue. He hums in agreement when circling your clit with the tip and sucking it with light pressure. "Oh shit." you moan out and let your fingers grip his hair. You couldn't help but move your hips to ride his mouth and feel yourself about to break with your orgasim.

You shudder as Hajime licks up your juices a few times before continuing to kiss up your stomach. "I'm gonna stretch you out real nice, ok?" he lifts the dress fully off your body and tosses it behind his shoulder. As you were about to answer him, your eyes instantly go to the balcony where a shadow-like figure appears.

Holy shit.

I'm going to die during sex.

How embarrassing.

Hajime turns your head to face him, "It's just you and I, baby." he then kisses you heatedly in hopes to bring you back to him.

It's really not, baby. Part of you want to say, but most of you wanted to show your night stalker that he couldn't control everything and to take this as rejection of his self proclaimed loved. You pull Hajime closer to you and take a hold of his dick to rub between your pussy. The thick tip makes you even more wet with anticipation about how good he was going to fuck you.

"Shit baby." Hajime whispers as he inches more and more into you. You were wrapped tight and he was for sure moving your insides to accommodate to his large size.

"Hajime," you grip his pecs as he begins to fuck you harder and harder. "You're too big." you manage to get out through moans. He holds your legs apart and fucks deeper than before which you didn't think was possible.

"Take it." he grunts out, feeling your pussy squeeze him tightly, "Cum on my dick y/n." Hajime rubs at your clit. As your orgasim approaches, your eyes move once again behind him and through the balcony door you could see that your night stalker hasn't left. He was watching you fuck Hajime willingly.

"I want to ride you." you whisper and flip your bodies over. Hajime holds your hips and watches you guide yourself on his dick. He curses under his breath when you're fully on him and moving your hips. Your head tilts back with a moan and Hajime grips your ass harder when his orgasim is nearing.

Hajime sits up and moves you up and down, sucking at your breasts and leaving marks that made you ride him harder. You both were coming close to the edge and when Hajime thrusted his hips up to fuck you harder, you came with a cry and held him for stability. Hajime lifts you off his dick and breathes deeply while he came.

You take deep breaths and fall against his chest. He keeps an arm around you and breathes unevenly for a few seconds. Your eyes drift to the balcony and the shadow was gone.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Hajime leaves after three more rounds and you shut the door with a sigh. Hajime truly did stretch you and you would be sore for at least a day. You barely make it to your bed but as soon as you close your eyes to sleep, your balcony door opens.

Your eyes open quickly and look to see the shadow figure move into your room. As he gets closer you stay perfectly still and don't make a sound. He knows you're awake but still had yet to say something. Something cold touches your chest through your robe and you freeze when feeling the sharp point prick you once, it was a knife. He glides the non sharp side down your body slowly. You audibly gasp when he cuts through the knot keeping your robe closed. The fabric slips off either sides of your body and you were left naked.

You knew that you should at least try to fight back but you couldn't move a bone in your body. The stranger stands above you and drags the knife down to your lower stomach before pulling away. "A mans death is on your soul. Can you live with that?" he finally speaks.

"Don't be mad because I let him fuck me." you mutter back, "I know you were watching, did you enjoy the show?"

"You looked like a needy slut." his rude words do something that makes your thighs clench. You lay there naked and he had yet to make another move to touch you. "Don't worry. I'll have you begging like you never knew you could."

The stranger makes your body hot and you didn't know if it was from lust or anger. Maybe a mix of both. "You seem awfully sure of yourself, yet I still have yet to see what you even look like." the thought of this person being someone who was for lack of a better word, ugly made your stomach tense in nervousness.

A small laugh leaves his lips and he places the knife back safely in his sweater, "You are a ray of sunshine. Has anyone told you that?" His hood was still over his head and you were tempted to turn on the lamp quickly to even get a glimpse at him. You needed to put a face to this voice that was beginning to make your insides spasm. "You want to see what I look like? Why? So you can decide if you want me to fuck you or not?" he asks.

An audible gasp leaves your lips and you quickly cover your body up, sitting against your pillows. "No so I can sketch you and give it to the police. Also, don't touch Hajime, he had nothing to do with this."

"So you wanted to see if I was going to keep my word?" he lowers down to whisper in your ear. You shiver at the feeling of his lips brushing over the outer canal of your ear. "To see if I would've killed him before he had a chance to cum in your pretty pussy?" he was so close that you begin to smell the scent of smoke and a hint of rosewood that was supposed to mask the smell.

A whimper leaves your lips, "We used condoms." you mutter as if that was any better and you didn't know why you were trying to reassure this freak. He had invaded your privacy in every way but you could admire his persistence.. a little.

"I know." he breathes and steps back to give you the opportunity to breathe correctly. "And that's the only reason why his life will be spared. This time."

Relief flows through you that Hajime's death wouldn't be because of your petty game and you look up at the shadow of darkness, "Now that that's sorted. Leave." you grab the covers and put them over your body.

"Turn on the light."

Your eyes open again at his words. He wanted you to see his face and damn you wanted to see who was stalking you during your most intimate moments. As your hand reaches for the lamp string a vibrating noise cuts through the intense moment. Next thing you know a hand is wrapped around your wrist to stop you. Darkness if still all you could see and it was driving you almost insane.

"What?" you half snap and another laugh can be heard. "Got someone else to stalk?"

"Would that make you jealous?" he asks in a mocking tone, dropping your hand and walking back to the balcony doors. You watch in confusion but stay in the comfort of your bed. "The big reveal will be postponed, sunshine. Be a good girl and don't make me kill anyone for touching you and I promise to make you cum without even touching a pretty hair on that head."

You didn't know if him stalking another girl would make you jealous although the pit in your stomach said otherwise. You ignore that part and focus on his promise that was tempting. "We'll see if I can contain myself." you say dryly and lay on your back.

"Goodnight, sunshine." he says back and walks out, shutting the door behind him and clicking the locks into place.

You soon fall asleep, sickly dreaming of what your night stalker could do to satisfy your needs.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 769 32
"๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž"
45.6K 1.2K 36
โœง แกฃ โ‹… โ‹… ์‚ฌ๋ž‘ แƒ ยญ ยญ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๏ผ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...
46.4K 1.9K 20
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ. ( ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ )
434K 15.2K 35
"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–. " "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰, ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’ƒ๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’” ๏ฟฝ...