She's Mine

By Cecelia1200

Flame has always been able to get what he wants in life once he made a name for himself in the streets until... More

~ Main Characters ~
~ Chapter One ~
~ Chapter Two ~
~ Chapter Three ~
~ Chapter Four ~
~ Chapter Five ~
~ Chapter Six ~
~ Chapter Seven ~
~ Chapter Eight ~

~ Chapter Nine ~

138 6 9
By Cecelia1200

Milani

"Mmmm" I groaned an stretched before opening my eyes.

The sun has now risen and it looks good outside.

I turned around to see Mark on his back sleeping peacefully.

I smiled and blushed as I stared at him thinking about last night.

We have been all over this house last night. It started on the couch, then the floor into the kitchen, on the counter and the table. After that he carried me upstairs to his bedroom where we started back on the wall then the bed which lasted us about three more rounds and we were done.

The last time I seen last night was actually two in the morning.

It felt so amazing. It's been about a year or so since I've had any sexual relations with a man and Mark exceeded my expectations.

It's like he knew exactly what to do. He hit my g-spot sooo good last night that I didn't know what to do with myself.

I crawled on top of him and rubbed my hands up and down his chest.

He started to move under me as I leaned down and kissed each one of his abs and up to his pecs.

When I looked up he was staring at me causing me to giggle just a lil.

"Good Morning baby"

"Good morning" he said before I kissed him and I mean I laid it on him.

I let my tongue roam his mouth as he did the same to mines.

"Babe, shit" he groaned as I moved to his neck licking and sucking on his sweet spot.

I laughed leaning back up biting my lip.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." I smiled

"Neither can I." He said grabbing a handful of my ass and smacked it.

I could feel his morning wood as I sat on his lap and his hands traveling back and forth from my ass to my thighs.

"You know that makes me horny when you do that." I stated gripping his side

He flipped that us over and slid inside of me.

"Ah mmm" I moaned gripping his back.

"That makes the two of us." He smirked

After two rounds I still wanted more.

I got on all fours and arched my back. I looked back and bit my lip.

Once he got behind me and guided his way into me.

I gripped the sheet "ohh fuck"

"Damn Lani you got some good pussy" he told me

"Fuck! I knowww, ahh" I moaned

I started to throw my ass back on him.

I looked back to see him with his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"Fuck babe." He mumbled and gripped my waist tighter trying to regain control.

"What's the matter, you can't handle this pussy I'm throwing at you babe?" I laughed

He laughed "let me see if you can handle this."

He continued to pound my shit again but then he reached in between my legs and started rubbing my clit.

"Mmmm" I moaned lightly trying not to fucking scream. I know his neighbors got enough of me last night.

He sped up making me close my eyes tight as fuck biting my lip.

"Uh uh baby I need to hear you. What's my name?" He asked

"Oohh fuck"

He slapped my ass "what's my name Lani?" He asked again.

"Markkk"

He slapped my ass harder and thrusted harder "Try again, what's my name baby?"

I could feel my orgasm coming as I felt that knot in my stomach.

"...mmm" I moaned unable to say anything.

"What's...my...name?" He thrusted into me each time with each word.

"FUCKKK! DADDYY!" I screamed as my orgasm finally released and he pulled out releasing as well.

We both collapsed on the bed catching our breaths.

I looked up to see him with his forearm over his head trying to calm himself down.

I leaned over to grab my phone and snapped a quick picture.

I'll put it on my snap and Instagram later.

I tapped his chest and kissed his cheek before getting up.

"I'm about to take a shower and then head to the house to check on Zena." I told him.

"Yeah" he mumbled causing me to shake my head.

Mommas good good getting to his ass.

I got in the shower and washed about three times before hopping out.

I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out to see mark resting his arms on the sink looking at himself.

I wrapped my arms around him from behind kissing his back.

He smiled "had a nice shower?" He turned around.

"Yess" I answered

"I see...you got my bathroom all hot and steamy." He said making us both laugh.

"I'm clean" I shrugged my shoulder and moved around him to grab my toothbrush.

He grabbed his and we both started brushing our teeth and washing our face.

"You going to work today?" I asked patting my face with a towellete.

He nodded "yeah, me and Nick gotta close this case."

"What's the case about?" I asked

He went on to tell me about the shootout and the two kids that were shot and how they both are put into a sticky situation.

"Poor babies" I sighed "I hate the fact that we lose these kids to gangs everyday. I'm glad they pulled through I know that."

"Yeah I know what you mean." He said

I finished air drying and got dressed. But not without Mark trying to get me to go again.

"Ight I'll see you" I kissed him "later."

"Mhm, I love you. I'll call you when I can." He grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug.

He smacked my ass I pulled back and pushed him off of me.

"That's enough for you this morning. I gotta go, I love you." I pecked his lips

I arrived at my house to see Malik's car was still there.

I got out and made my way inside.

I heard talking in the kitchen so I made my way there to see the both of them with a bowl of cereal.

"Well look who decided to come home Z." Malik spoke in sarcasm.

"I see" she went along.

I shook my head "I do not plan to go along with you two. Good Morning."

"Morning" they both replied.

I opened the fridge to grab a fruit salad bowl I made days before.

"Zena, me and the girls are going shopping in a few would you like to tag along?" I asked

"Now how could I say no to that." She gave the most pretty smile.

"Why you ain't invite me?" Malik asked

"Aren't you supposed to be in school or at practice?" I raised my left brow at him.

"My class don't start until noon and we don't have practice until this afternoon." He shrugged

"Well if you want to join you can."

He placed his bowl in the sink "nah, I got plans anyway. I'll catch yall later." He said before kissing my cheek and lightly jogging out of the kitchen.

At the mall

"So you finally gave him some?" Nicole bluntly asked

I cut my eyes at her "well damn tell the whole mall, loud mouth."

I waited a few seconds "But yes, we finally reached that level last night." I answered

The girls shrieked as we walked around the mall.

I let Zena go on her own because she's responsible and I trust her.

She texts me everytime she goes into a different store.

"How was it?"Ashley asked

"Was the dick good?" Nicole once again bluntly asked.

I laughed "It was amazing. Yes the dick is marvelous and yall when I say marvelous I mean just that and more. The man had me screaming his name and I'm pretty sure I left marks and stratches all over him as well as he left marks on me too." I blushed

"Rate pleaseee?" Ashley begged

"On a scale of one to ten he a thousand." I said and I grabbed the both of their hands as we all laughed and praised.

"Oooo, you guys we have to get these heels. The three of us." I pointed out.

"I'm down" Ashley agreed

"I like em, I call blue." Nicole said

I nodded as we grabbed the heels and headed to the register. I paid for all three and the girls thanked me.

"So am I the only one that noticed Nicole has been wearing a lot of blue lately." I laughed as we walked out the store.

"Ugh, do not even start." She said making us laugh.

She's falling for that man and she's going to admit it one day.

Ashley

"Now that Milani has gave up her sweet pussy to Mark. Let's get down to the nitty gritty." Nicole said.

We left the mall and are now at one of our favorite seafood places.

My crab legs just came out and they look very delicious.

"Nicole!" Milani looked at Zena and back at Nicole.

Nicole waved her off "girl she is sixteen years old I'm pretty sure she knows what we talking about. Plus she on the phone."

"Lani is just in mother mode when I'm around. She sees me as a child although I'm a grown woman." Zena said

Milani gasped "Okay maybe I am I just wanna be a great foster mother but fine."

I smiled at her because she would be a great mother and I can't wait for her to have kids of her own.

"Can we all say that they have a third leg?" Nicole asked

"Most definitely" milani replied fast

I nodded my head fast as well.

Nicole stuck her tongue out "ayy yeah Trell shit big as hell. Be having my ass going crazy."

"Nicole when are you going to admit that you like the man." Milani asked before biting into her crab leg.

"I know right"

"Girl who told you I like the man?" She questioned backed

"You did. The way you been smiling around here lately. The way he been taking up for you. Oh and lets not forget all the blue you been wearing as well, I'm pretty sure he was your inspiration." Lani smirked

"Girl just admit it...you hooked." Zena added

We laughed and Nicole made it worse when her bottom lip dropped leaving her mouth wide open and face in shock.

"Man whatever, he's fine, he's fit, he got a good dick. I have no reason not to smile or complain." Nicole smiled

We rolled our eyes at her.

"Anyways I wanted to get together with everybody and have fun." I said

"That's cool with me, I love hanging out with the crew." Milani said making me and Nicole do a double back.

She looked up from her plate of food "what?"

"You love hanging with the guys?" I asked for clarification.

She nodded "yeah, I mean it was an adjustment to how they operate and everything but they still cool people." She said

Me and Nicole shared a look.

"Its the dick" we both said making her smack her lips.

"Shit it just might be." She said making us bust out laughing.

"Okayyy, I see you sis." Nicole said to her.

After the laughter settled I returned back to our conversation before.

"Okay so I was thinking Milani could cook the food and then we all come over and chill out." I said

Nicole nodded "I most definitely agree."

She cut her eyes at the both of us "I have to do everything I see."

Nicole shrugged "We'll provide the drinks."

I laughed and Milani flipped us off.

"I'll help you Lani" Zena told her.

"Thank you sweetheart" she kissed her forehead.

"Y'all so adorable." Nicole told them as they smiled.

I tool a quick picture of them.

"You told your parents about the adoption?" I asked

She shook her head "they know about Zena and that she's staying with me but they don't know that I adopted her and got everything finalized yet."

We nodded

"We both know yo parents gone love her. They been wanting grandkids since you turned twenty-one." Nicole told her.

I nodded "Right, yo momma is the only momma I know that wanted to be a grandma in her mid to late thirties."

"The Wrights are unique people what can I say" she shrugged.

After while we all became full and was ready to go.

The waitress came over "here are the to go orders and I'll be back with the checks." The waitress said.

"Thank you" we all spoke before she nodded and walked off to another table.

"I guess we both have the same idea" Milani said winking at me.

I ordered myself another plate and Will a plate so I could take him lunch.

It seems Milani did the same for Mark.

I just blushed.

Moments later the waitress bought us our checks and we paid leaving her a tip and we went our separate ways.

I was driving on my way to take Will his lunch when one of my favorite songs came on and couldn't contain myself.

🎶This one is for the boys with the booming system
Top down, AC with the cooler system
When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up
Got stacks on deck like he savin' up
And he ill, he real, he might gotta deal
He pop bottles and he got the right kind of build
He cold, he dope, he might sell coke
He always in the air, but he never fly coach
He a motherfuckin' trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship
When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip
That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for
And yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' ho
I said, excuse me you're a hell of a guy
I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly
I mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tie
You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh
Yes I did, yes I did
Somebody please tell him who the eff I is
I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up
Back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up🎶

I rapped along and sung the chorus. Nicki really snapped on this one because this is my shit.

After rapping the whole song I realized I was here.

I grabbed the plates, locked my car, and walked inside.

I walked to the elevator going up to his floor. The doors opened to his assistant at the desk.

"Hey, Melinda. Is Will in his office?"

"Hey Ashley, you look good girl." She said

I blushed "thank you" I wasn't even doing much today. I put my hair in a messy bun and threw on some drip.

She waved me off "no problem, but yeah he in that office."

I smiled and nodded before walking towards it.

I knocked before going in.

He looked up hella fast like he was about to cuss but seen it was me.

"Oh hey baby" he stood up and came over to give me a hug and kiss.

"What you doing here?"

I held up the bag with the plates inside "I brought you lunch." I smiled

He reciprocated and smiled back "thank you." He grabbed my hand taking me over to the couch he had in the office.

"I needed it because I haven't really ate since breakfast. Had meetings back to back this morning." He told me.

I nodded sitting the bag on the table "I figured you had a busy day sooo" I took the food out the bag and placed it in front of him "eat..please"

"You ain't gotta tell me twice" he loosened up his tie and rolled back his sleeves after loosening his cufflinks.

I laughed making him laugh as well.

We talked about our day and all kinds of other stuff. Laughing and enjoying this break.

"You working later?" He asked

"Not really, I just have some designs to look over for some clients." I answered

"OH!" I shouted making him look at me crazy.

I giggled "sorry"

He chuckled and shook his head "wassup withcu?"

"I forgot to tell you that I have a wedding to design jewelry for. She wants pieces for herself and her bridesmaids. She wants me to come up my own to see if she likes it. I am so excited because this is the biggest I have done." I rambled

He smiled "that's great. I'm proud of you." He bumped my shoulder a little.

"Thank you baby."

"One more thing me and the girls decided to do a like get together with the gang and what not. Milani is going to cook, me and Nicole will make drinks. I know yall gone just drink from the bottle so we gone go get all kinds of alcohol. Yall bring the weed and we just gone chill and shit." I informed him

"Good, I need me a damn blunt now." He said

"When is your next meeting?" I asked standing up.

He looked at his watch on his wrist "not until another hour, why?"

I smirked "I got a blunt in the car." I hinted

He smirked and stood up as well.

"Let me go change and I'll meet you out there." He told me.

I nodded and kissed him before walking out.

Later

"Will you can't even get out this car. Just cancel the meetings and reschedule."

"Reschedule for whaaat?" He asked

I shook my head "just tell em you came down with something."

We have spent that twenty minutes or so smoking the blunt I had and Will is beyond high.

I'm trying to get him to just let me take him home so he could sleep it off.

"I'm good lil mama. Aye look check out my dougie." He started doing the dance.

No lie he was killing it but he was not in any state to be talking business with his clients. Especially when its about money.

I laughed "Fool you are high as hell. Look stay here, I'll be back." I told him.

I locked him inside the car and jogged back inside.

"Hey Melinda Will said he isn't feeling to well so cancel the rest of his meetings for today and reschedule to the nearest date that's open. Also call someone to tow his car home."

She nodded "Gotcha"

I went into his office grabbing his suit jacket, his phone, and the food.

I got back to the car to see him knocked out.

I laughed and covered my mouth quickly.

I pulled out the parking lot heading to my house.

When we got to the house I had to wake him up and make sure he made it inside then go back for the bags from the mall.

I sat down on the couch a lil out of breath.

"Lemme text the group chat about this thing before I forget." I spoke outloud to myself.

Ash🥰: Letting yall know that the girls and I have decided to have a get together for us all on Friday.  Milani's cooking and Nicole and I will provide drinks while yall provide the weed. See yah!

Sent.

Now let me go to some work before I go to sleep because a bitch is tired and a lil high.

Shamar

"You think she'll be okay with this?" Denise ask with a voice full of nervousness.

"De, baby I promise you.." I pulled her to me "she...will...be...proud...okay?" I said in between kisses.

She kept her eyes closed and breathed "okay, you're right." She opened her eyes again.

"Olive dressed?" I started brushing my hair in the mirror.

"Yeah, she is waiting for us on the couch watching some cartoon."

I nodded and brushed my hair some more.

"Ight, I'm ready" I grabbed my wallet and made sure I had my phone.

"You got everything?" I asked her.

She checked "phone, keys, wallet, everything" she checked off in her purse.

I shook my head "c'mon"

We made our way down to see Olive skipping around in the livingroom singing along with strawberry shortcake.

Denise started recording her as we stood in the doorway.

When she noticed us standing there she looked shock.

"Don't be doing that. Y'all stalking me without my permission." She placed her hand on her hip.

My mouth fell and I looked between her and her mommy.

Denise was just dying laughing still recording.

I pointed at her "she got that from you."

"She did" she held her chest laughing.

"Let's go" I walked out the door leaving them behind.

Today I'm taking the girls to my mom's house for dinner.

My mom knows I'm seeing someone because Olive ran her mouth one day and I had to say sum.

Me and Denise have been doing our thing and we been doing good.

We both know that we love each other and we want Olive to be raised in a stable home.

My mom and Denise never had a tight relationship but they didn't have a problem with each other neither.

We pulled up to the house.

"Grandma's houseeee." Olive dragged.

I laughed and got out.

Denise helped her out the car "c'mon lil mama"

By the time we got to the door my momma opened it.

She smiled but before she could open her mouth to speak Olive jump on her.

"I missed you gramma"

She picked her up "I missed you too sugar" she said pinching Olive's cheek.

She looked back at us waving us inside "well y'all come on inside y'all know it gets colder at night."

Allowing De to walk in before me then closing the door behind me.

"How you doing Ms. James?"

"Child I know you ain't coming in here with formalities." Momma twisted her face up

She pulled her in for a hug and Denise hugged her back.

"Hey Denise, you look beautiful hunny." Mom complimented

"Thank you, and so do you" she smiled

"I know child, cmon dinner is ready. I had just set the table."

I held my arms out "aye aye"

All three of them looked back at me.

"What?" Both asked

"What about me? Yall outchea throwing compliments but ain't said shit to me." I complained

"Pshh, boy please." Momma started walking off.

"You look nice daddy" Olive told me.

I kissed her "th-thank you baby."

"Shamar please, now c'mon because I'm hungry." She made her way to dining room following behind my momma.

I walked in to see my momma made a feast.

"Ma who did you plan on feeding tonight?" I asked "you got enough food to feed the neighborhood."

She had fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, cornbread, greens, peach cobbler, and chocolate chip cookies. All on platters with more than enough to feed four people.

"You haven't brought a girl home since Denise so I went all out. Plus I know you like to eat so." She shrugged

I smiled "you know me so well"

I sat down next to Denise while Olive sat next to momma sitting across from us.

"Shamar go ahead and lead us in grace." Momma said

We all grabbed hands and bowed our heads.

"Dear heavenly father we come to you for you to bless this meal we are about to receive tonight. Bless the hands that made this meal and then nourish the bodies that are recieving. We want to thank you that we all are still here today and can celebrate moments as such. Amen."

"Amen"

"That was a great prayer babe." Denise kissed my cheek.

I rubbed my chin and gloated.

"I taught him well didn't I." Momma said and she just got a kick out of that.

"Let's just enjoy this good looking meal." I said fixing my plate.

Once everybody fixed their plates momma started up with her questions.

"So Denise when did this happen?" Momma pointed in between me and Denise.

"Well he called and told me that Olive wanted to invite me to this fun outing so I agreed and after that we started to hang out more and we had a conversation and decided to give us another try." Denise answered

"Was that decision based on the baby or are the feelings still there?" She asked another question.

"I guess both, we want Olive to be able to be in a stable family and we both realized that there are still some deep feelings that we have for each other." Denise answered while looking at me.

I gave a smile back.

We both turned to my momma after staring for a minute or so to see her smirking at us.

She laughed "I see" she commented

We went the rest of the dinner eating and joking around.

After we finished Olive went to watch her cartoons in the livingroom leaving my momma, denise, and myself to clean up.

Well they was doing most of the cleaning  I was eating another slice of peach cobbler.

"Ma, you remember when you caught me and Shamar in this kitchen making out." Denise bought up laughing.

I smacked my lips "Now why you gone bring that up."

"Because it was funny as hell and you screamed louder than me." She pointed laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"No I didn't!" I restored back.

"Yes you did" both of them said.

I waved the both of them off.

"Yall wasn't supposed to be in here anyway. Fast tail asses in here and all over my counter." Momma said

"Sorry momma, I mean we did wipe it down even tho all we did was kiss." Denise shrugged

"Exactly, ma was just doing too much." I said getting up to wash my dish off.

"Yeah that's why you screamed like a lil girl when I came in that door."

"Ma" I said with both my mouth and arms wide open.

"What?" She asked trying not to laugh.

I shook my head "y'all just clowning me at this point now."

Denise grabbed my face "awe baby it's okay. You just scream like a girl but I still love you." She pecked my lips.

I grabbed her waist deepening what was suppose to be a quick kiss.

"See no, no, no" momma separated us.

"Y'all daughter is in the other room and I'm pretty sure she wants y'all to join her." She pushed us out the kitchen

We just laughed and went to spend the rest of our time with Olive watching a movie and talking with momma about some things.

Close to the end of the movie I recieved a text with the gang saying to head to the spot asap.

I sighed "babe I go-"

"I know I seen the message." She said leaning up off my shoulder.

I gave a small smile and kissed Olive's forehead that was laying in my lap.

She fell asleep about twenty minutes into the movie.

I picked her up and she just wrapped her small arms around me my neck making me chuckle.

"Cmon I'll drop yall off at the house and then head out."

"Go ahead and handle your business, they can stay the night." Momma said

I looked at Denise to see if she was cool with it and she nodded.

"Ight then."

I went ahead and placed her in her room and tucked her in before kissing both Denise and my momma goodnight.

Later

"What's going on now?" I asked as soon as I got inside.

"We can start with them bitch ass niggas trying to fucking out us. Fuckin pussy ass motherfuckers." Street just started yelling.

Taker laughed at him "man we got one of Lamar people in there."

"Where?" I pulled my gun out.

"Hold on nigga damn, he just a teenager and he wanted to talk to Flame about some shit." Clip said

"Yall niggas be on go with this shit tho" Taker said

"Duh bitch!" Street shouted

"The fuck yo ass yelling fo stupid motherfucker." I told him.

"Shut the fuck up, yo ass always got some shit to say bout me. Mind yo damn business bitch."

I turned to Clip and Taker who both was hard down laughing.

"That shit ain't funny. Laughing and shit what the fuck they here for?"

I ain't had time to fool up with Street stupid ass.

They both shrugged

"He specifically asked to talk to Flame so we don't know shit until they finish." Clip said

I sighed "I hope it ain't no bullshit because I don't have the time for this shit."

Flame

"This shit ain't no game man. I wouldn't be here risking my life just to tell a fuckin lie man."

Right now, one of Lamar's runners are in my office telling me about some plans Lamar got going on in his head that concerns The Gang.

"And why are you risking your life?" I asked him sitting up placing my hand on my glock.

He swallowed his breath, looking back and forth from me and the gun.

"I-I-I got a family to protect and I can't do that if I'm dead." He stutterd

"You just a running boy. You don't do shit but run the corners lil nigga."

He shook his head "Lamar wants everybody involved, said he not taking a L to y'all."

I raised my brows and just laughed.

"You know that is funny lil nigga." I pointed at him and I leaned back.

He gave me a confused look "what's funny?"

I stood up making him take a few steps back.

"What's funny is that Lamar think he even got a lick of chance fuckin' with me and my peeps." I glared at him.

"I know that man. That's why I'm hear telling you this shit so yall know what he planning."

"What's ya name again lil nigga?" I asked

"Ricky"

"How old are you, Ricky?" I sat on my desk

"Seventeen" He answered

"You got a girlfriend?"

"Yea, why?" He got a lil defensive

"Man calm yo scared ass down." I told him. "...she pregnant?"

He looked at me crazy "man hell no, my grandma will kick my ass. Aye look man I ain't no stupid ass nigga ight, I just needed some quick money to help my grandma out and make sure my lil sister is fed."

I stayed quiet for a minute.

He look like a smart kid, he ain't bout this life.

"Look Ricky, how bout you tell Lamar you wanna be out." I started

"Then what...I come join your gang. Look man I don't want to lose my fucking life over this shit. Lamar finds out I was even near you it's over for me. Then who gone take care of my grandma and my lil sister." He ranted

"Lil nigga shut the fuck up."

"If you would let me finish what the fuck I was saying I was gone tell yo ass to just go home and I'll handle it. This obviously ain't yo type of life, so go tell this bitch ass nigga that yall call a leader that some shit came up with yo family and you can't do this shit no more." I told him.

He look hesitant

"Don't worry, I got you. Trust me you better get out why you can." I told him

He nodded and started walking towards the door "wait how you gone know where to find me?" 

"I got people for that, trust me I'll find you."

He proceeded out the door.

I followed behind him a minute later seeing The Gang ready to hear what was said.

"Ight so here's what lil nigga told me...."

Friday

"You wild ma" I told her zipping up my pants.

She turned around "Are you complaining?"

I chuckled "nah I ain't complaining but uh we better get back out there."

She giggled "that's what I thought"

She opened the bathroom door to see everybody standing there with smirks, shaking their heads, arms crossed and all.

"Seriously, yall couldn't go to the guest room?" Milani asked

"Aye Lani it was her idea" I pointed down at Nicole

She gasp "snitch" she pushed me "how you a gang leader and you switching on people."

I pushed her back "man girl shut up and can yall get out the way."

"He talking to us like we did sum wrong." Shamar said walking off.

"Shit y'all the ones fucking in the bathroom knowing that shit be having yall voices echoing and shit." Terry loud mouth ass said as we walked down the hall together.

Nicole covered her mouth as she looked back at me.

"Any, like ain't nobody wanna hear that" Ashley said

"Sounding like a fucking cat" Terry started mimicking Nicole's moaning making them laugh.

"Ima beat yo ass. I do not sound like that!" Nicole said before she started chasing his ass around the livingroom.

"Can yall two quit it before yall break something" Milani stated

They stopped and she came and sat down next to me while Terry sat in a chair by himself.

"Nicole get yo ass in here and help with these drinks!" Ashley yelled

She threw her head back "I'm tireddddd"

"Bitch so, nobody told you to go fuck in the bathroom now bring yo ass in here and help now."

She sucked her teeth and got up "yall not gone let me live this one down."

Today was the day we all got together at Milani's crib to chill and kind of get to know each other. We hang out sometimes but it's never like a chill day where we all just vibing with each other and having fun.

Everybody here, the whole gang, including Denise. With the exception of the kids.

Once she was out of the room I turned to see all them niggas looking at me.

"He whipped" they all said aloud

"Shut the fuck up, no I'm not." I grabbed a blunt.

"Latrell you bet not light that shit in my house!" Milani yelled

"Damn she physic" Shamar said

"Exactly, goddamn." I put the blunt back down.

"Yall know her rule, smoke that shit outside. She set the patio up for us when we go out there." Mark spoke

"That's cool" We in her house so I'll respect her rule.

"She the only one out of them that don't smoke any?" Will asked

"Yea" Terry answered scrolling on the TV to find sum shit to watch.

"No, Denise don't smoke either remember." Shamar reminded us.

"Oh yeahh" we all said

"Shit I forgot she was in there." Terry said

"I heard that Terry." Denise said

We all looked at each other with the same wtf look.

We started talking about some shit until the ladies came out saying food was done.

Milani really out did herself.

"Babe, you ain't had to do all this." Mark stood hugging her from behind.

She smiled "yes I did because yall are greedy, especially you now sit so I can fix you a plate"

"Yes ma'am" He smiled and sat down.

Me and the guys looked at each other "whipped"

"All yall whipped" Ashley said and they all agreed

Terry shook his head "not me, all these niggas whipped" He pointed around at us.

Mark threw a roll at him making him catch it and bite into it.

"Thanks nigga"

"Yall are ridiculous" Denise said

"Let's eat shit I'm hungry." Nicole stated

"Oh miss dissing us in the kitchen to have a quickie in my bathroom is hungry yall." Milani stated

"Oh my goddd, let it go bitch."

Hours later

"Man c'mon Flame just get the shit in the hole" Will told me.

"Man nigga shut the fuck up I'm trying. You yelling in my ear like a female."

For the last hour and a half we have been playing adult games and shit. Right we were playing drunk cup pong and let me tell you women are better at this game.

I done took four shots of Hennessy and it's starting to affect my shot.

"Yes!" The girls jumped up and down as Nicole got the ball in the cup.

"Fuck man they whooping our ass." Will said

I took my shot and stood by while the next two went up. Will and Ashley.

Let's see what he do since he talk so much shit in my ear.

"Ready.....Go!" Milani said

I chuckled. His ass was doing worse than me.

I walked up to him "all that shit you was talking in my ear but look at you, struggling."

"Shut the fuck up" he barked

"Ah ha!" Ashley yelled as her ball got in the cup.

"Man shit" Will took his shot.

"Aye man y'all win. We suck at this shit. New game!" Terry said

"You know what I just brought a new game. C'mon." Milani said.

We all sat down in the livingroom as she bring out a Black Card Revoke Box.

"Oouu shit I played this before, it's fun" Denise got excited

"Well then let's get started then" Shamar rubbed his hands together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 324 40
Some people just come into your life and you know you can never replace them if they left. Everyone has that one person in their life whose always th...
87.9K 527 35
Welcome to my book I started way, way, way back when. Think of like middle school - YIKES! I highly doubt I'll go back and edit it because I like th...
61.1K 1.6K 63
Belle is 19 and on the cusp of adulthood. She goes to University of Florida, she loves her college, and she has made many new friends. It appeared th...
3.2K 138 31
Welcome to the world of Leeyah and Chris where nothing last forever and everything is temporary, even your emotions. Will the odds be in their favor...