LOVE? WAR?

Von MrS_S_AA

Narrator here, Shinomiya and Shirogane are getting their game onn!! But on the other side This brown hair ma... Mehr

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐Ÿ’˜
Greetings!! The start of well....๐Ÿ’˜
Phones and Mischiefs ๐Ÿ’˜
Pitter-patter and Deliciousness!! ๐Ÿ’˜
Mr Heartless!! I am in Love!!๐Ÿ’˜
The Pupils Widen ๐Ÿ’˜
Hot topics and Cool Yoghurt!๐Ÿ’˜
Is this edible? ๐Ÿ’˜
Was this a win? ๐Ÿ’˜
CRACKS ๐Ÿ’˜
Personality๐Ÿ’˜
Confrontation๐Ÿ’˜
Let the Game Begin! ๐Ÿ’˜
Mine! and LandMines... ๐Ÿ’˜
BOYS' NIGHT OUT! ๐Ÿ’˜
Every corner is dark ๐Ÿ’˜
Aftermath๐Ÿ’˜
Crack the Shell ๐Ÿ’˜
Door to Hayasaka ๐Ÿ’˜
Entropy ๐Ÿ’˜
A smile behind the cynical๐Ÿ’˜
Cruel Reasoning๐Ÿ’˜
BTS๐Ÿ’˜

Spies of the Heart ๐Ÿ’˜

5.8K 278 275
Von MrS_S_AA

Narrator's POV

This cake shop serves as a perfect habitat for the workaholic that Shirogane is. He works here 5 days per week, without missing a single day or a sign of tardiness.

Well, that's our School president for ya!

Now we have a  new adversary, one of who I have absolutely no intel off, unlike the rest. Whyyy???

The shop owner nodded at both of their arrivals and quickly promoted Shirogane to take a quick shower in the washroom, he just reallllyyyy stinks of sweat.

Ayanokouji on the other hand was given an apron that gave quite a unique look and a very large contrast from his monotonous face to the panda bear saying UwU on the apron print.

After Shirogane entered the scene with....is that perfume?

Anyways, as they started working, they started chatting....hah, who am I kidding? They are both too focused to do that while on the clock. 

This Ayanokouji is definitely a strange one...

After their shift ended it was already 7 pm as they both gave their customary goodbyes and headed their own merry ways with well.....

'WOOOWWWW, I HAVE A NEW CO-WORKER! I can't wait to show him all the ways we can get more work done!'

and

....well, I can't read Ayanokouji's thoughts.

Ayanokouji's POV

As  I reached the school council room today, I noticed a new individual, namely Fujiwara, who was the main reason for the rumours turned into reality. 

I nodded at them as I closed the door behind me. 

Immediately I was surrounded by the inquisitive stare of Fujiwara. Her oceanic eyes seemed to swallow me whole as they showed immense curiosity about that in front of her...aka me. 

In the background, I saw the President holding a letter as I tried slipping past Fujiwara. 

Unfortunately, she had held onto my jacket as she invaded my space faster and better than Kushida ever could. 

"Sooo, you are the new member hah!! I have soo much to ask of you, buttttt we will have to wait for a teensy  moment as well...umm, Kaguya here just gotta love letter and I am super excited to find out what she is gonna do about it."

I looked at the Shirogane's pen which was now broken....it seems there is some tension that has been raised here.

"Hello Ayanokouji!! Look here, I just got a love letter and I really wanna go out with him."

...So, why tell me?

Unless...

I looked at the President shaking with disbelief as his grip on his broken pen increased now wrapped around by a white tape being tugged forcefully with an angry expression on his already cold face. 

"I see, I hope it goes well."

Saying so I pulled a chair and sat on the couch next to Fujiwara and pulled out the laptop. 

I had my hands on the keyboard faintly typing away some gibberish as I kept a close eye and ear on my surroundings. 

I noticed Shinomiya's condescending look penetrating President's soul.

Things just might get interesting...

Narrator's POV

Is that a python programme that Ayanokouji is writing???

"As the Student Council President, I can't endorse you having a relationship like that...otherwise I may have to run it by a teacher."

The tattletale and disinterest tactic both at once!!! Now that deserves some respect!

"It is possible it's true love, I am ready to risk even expulsion if necessary, to experience such pure love with my body and soul."

Her voice reached new heights with sweetness and shyness mixed in beautifullyyyy!!!

"Does that mean, you are ready to engage in illicit activities before the age of 18?"

 WE HAVE A THIRD OPPONENT!!

Ayanokouji twisted her very own words and used them against her! Well played my man!

Shinomiya's bloodthirsty gaze switched towards him as she thought

'Ayanokouji, you pathetic fool. How dare you get between me and the president and insinuate me acting on such vulgar things with some lowlife. I hope you burn in hell and get fed to the dogs like Fujiwara.'

Ooohhh, scary.

"EXACTLY!! As Ayanokouji said, what you are doing is absolutely absurd." Shirogane thanked Ayanokouji over a hundred times in his head as he delivered another killing blow. 

Shinomiya's blush grew incredibly as she spoke in a stutter to such allegations 

"I-If he showed me his devotion...then I am  ready to show mine!" She still continues to move forward even after embarrassment reaching her peak

Shinomiya was winning by a landslide as all of them waited for the man in question's response.

Shirogane slammed the table with his hand as he spoke out 

"Would it change things if I confessed???"

Wait what??

Everyone went silent as Shinomiya's mind went blank as he continues 

"Would you forget him If I told you I loved you?"

Shinomiya's mind went to cloud 9 as her expressions went mellow...she forced herself to speak

"I-I wouldn't rule it out....umm.."

Like flash, Shirogane reached her and gave her a winning smirk 

"It seems your feelings are flying too low...if you find such ease in rejecting him...It's not true love at all, is it?"

And Shirogane lands the final checkmate!! He has completely played her in the palm of his hands! 

RESULTS OF TODAY'S BATTLE: SHIROGANE WI-

"Isn't it wrong to judge someone's love, especially newly formed ones, so suddenly?"

Ayanokouji closed his laptop and passed a tissue to Fujiwara who was bawling her eyes out. 

It seems the story is yet to be over...

He continued his onslaught

"Isn't it also quite immoral to play with someone's emotions?"

HOW NICE IS THIS GUY??

Shinomiya's expressions turned from one in pain to one of heartfelt thankfulness

'I may have judged you too harshly'

Shirogane on the other hand faced an utter betrayal...OWCH!

Shirogane maintained his composure as he spoke,  "Indeed that is true but she was being reckless."

"Indeed that is true but that doesn't warrant a falsified love confession. The person who confessed to her earlier is on clearly a higher moral pedestal than you, while you are mocking both him and Shinomiya's love by forging a confession."

If Shinomiya and Shirogane were chess pieces, Ayanokouji was the freaking chessboard!

Before any of them could respond, Fujiwara rushed and hugged Shinomiya

"Kaguyaaaaa, I don't want you to be expelled!!! Please don't do this!"

As the silent duo contemplated their actions Ayanokouji left a final piece of advice

"True love, isn't a sign of recklessness...President should realise that, while Vice president should try to find the worth of this confession as mere infatuation or love."

All of them stared at Ayanokouji and thought the same thing,

'Did he do a PhD on love or what??'

RESULTS OF TODAY'S BATTLE: 

AYANOKOUJI WINS

============================================================

Ayanokouji's POV

I took out my boxed lunch that I somehow managed to prepare at the newly rented home, which I refused Koenji to pay for. Considering that he is a businessman by heart, he might use it later on against me. Seeing that most were eating with their respective groups, I slipped out without warranting unwanted attention. 

I sat down on the floor next to the student council room considering that school rules are not applied within its boundaries...Being in the Council has its perks...what is my Job even in the council in the first place?

Well, it doesn't matter, after all, this council was nothing like ANHS has showcased. It had a fairly bubbly group of people and an interesting situation. This begs the question...should I use this to my advantage....using their love as a means of getting closer to them simultaneously will indeed reduce the amount of work I will have to put in. It will help me get intel on the other students faster and give me more connections to Hayasaka.

I watched a squirrel in the bushes jumping out, realising someone was there. I wonder who......is that Hayasaka?

It took me longer than usual to spot her, it means she is definitely a seasoned spy...but how is she one? I thought she was a butler of sorts.

Well, it doesn't matter, either way, she has piqued my interest...but I can't act like I spotted her and garner suspicion. If my hypothesis is correct, Shinomiya must have sent her to spy on me. I can let this play out...but I would rather not have her trace me. 

Narrator's POV

Damm, I thought Ishigami was the lonely one, but seeing poor Ayanokouji all alone eating his bread with no fillings makes me pity him. Hayasaka was peeping at our poor boy from the bushes behind. 

"Is that just bread? Doesn't he have a person to cook for him?"

Ayanokouji saw the squirrel jumping out and nuzzling his leg. HOW CUTEEE!!!

and then....he gave it the piece of bread and closed his box. Upon seeing this Hayasaka's glare softened a bit as she made a mental note

'Kind'

Ayanokouji suddenly zapped in front of Hayasaka as she tried to leave the scene. Damm he is fast!

He asked politely "Are you playing hide and seek?"

Oooh, is he asking this to not make her feel awkward? 

Hayasaka said quickly "OH, well kinda I was hiding in a tree and fell down you see."

A good save by Hayasaka!

"I see, are you hurt?"

Hayasaka's thoughts were running rampant

'I can use this opportunity to get close to him! Maybe then I will have more info for Lady Kaguya'

Called it!

"A little on my knee."

She tried the seduction tactic, a vicious move often played to completely gain men under control!!

Now, let's see how smooth my man Ayanokouji is

"Alright, I will call the nurse. Please wait here. And I suppose you are hungry, here I have a bread piece left."

He then walked off briskly to get the nurse

Ayanokouji.....what a chad!! Not falling to her temptations!! Even Hayasaka was shocked as that usually works....as she sat there dazed.

SHE TOOK THE PIECE OF BREAD

AND ATTTEEEE ITTT!!!

Did anyone get the reference.....no one? Just me.....okay.

RESULTS OF TODAY'S GAME: 

AYANOKOUJI WINS BUT LOSES HIS BREAD

Ayanokouji's POV

I saw her leave from the corner of my eye. It seems my scheme worked. By intentionally mentioning a bogus reason, she latched onto it, confirming her guilt. Then she tried to use my trick against me....smart girl.

I suspect that she may have been trying to get some information out of me by harnessing my pity for a wounded girl, manipulative enough. Which would have been problematic.

I can't let anyone know about ANHS or the WhiteRoom....not yet. 

 Is she another Kushida?

Right now, since she is spying on me...I will have some time to get somewhat closer to her. I can use this situation to my advantage, I will have to play my cards right. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.4K 397 20
Two groups of friends meet by chance at a local club and sparks fly instantaneously. Friends Kawa, Suga, Akaashi and Kenma have a night out at a loca...
5K 77 25
Set in an alternate universe where there was a butler, who was friends with Hayasaka, working in the Shinomiya mansion. And Kaguya has another task...
104K 2.2K 48
Ritsu Sakurajima's just your ordinary laid-back student, but when he joined the Student Council, he realized something: joining the Student Council a...
9K 198 65
Love is a tricky thing, and it's different for everyone. That is something the students of class 1-A quickly understand as their school life unfolds...