The Jock or the Nerd?

By Ale321321

A new boy, in a new town. He is 16 but already a senior, he has a big messy family. what bad could happen in... More

HI!
New start
2.
10.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
11.
12.
13.

8.

16 0 0
By Ale321321

*****************************************

Hey!

Thanks to who is reading, even if is just a couple of people make me feel so happy.

I'm feeling super inspired lately so i continue to write...

Here i've tried something new for me...

Let me know!  

*****************************************

I get changed super quickly, put on a blue T-shirt and Black pants, not super chic but ok.

Brushed my hair and put on the glasses.

Rushed downstairs i wanted to talk to Mary before Breakfast, she is better then a therapist.

But she was super busy whit breakfast mom stopped me before i could reach the dining room,

"Good Morning, how do you slept tonight?"

She was awkwardly smiling, she wanted to ask or tell me something but just between us.

"Good"

"seems that you like here"

"yes mom" fake smile

"I'm so happy that now you have friends, the boy from the yesterday evening and the two sons of the pastor, and that sweet girl"

i don't think Lucy will talk whit after last night but i said "yes mom that's great"

"come here" and pulled me in to a Hug

i don't really remember her last hug.

Then loud stumbling noise from the stairs and mom pulled away and said out loudly "don't run inside the house!".

William appeared followed by Matthew, an upset Beth and Becca already gossiping about something. Candice arrived a bit later and Trevor was nowhere in sight.

I went to the dining room and everyone was already sat at their own place, Mary walked in whit 2 juice carafe in her perfect morning uniform. And astonishing she was followed by Trevor... he was helping her out. he look at me and muttered "help".

Apparently Mary and mom took it seriously this time. i sat down we had breakfast and Matthew was quiet i suppose has been scolded by mom, but i don't know.

William was... wearing perfume i'm surprised by him.

"Hey Fairy can you give me the juice" said feeling up his mouth whit scrambled eggs i tilted my eyes and gave the juice to him.

Trevor looked at me and muttered "we have to talk"

i nodded.

Everyone was almost finished whit breakfast, mom stood up. 

"today is Friday,

last day of the week, i hope you all will have a good day. Mary will drop you off at school" big pause then 

"Mary! their lunch is already in their bags?

and I've forgot anything?"

"No Madame, the lunch boxes are already in the right bags"

"Thanks Mary"

we rushed out, i mean everyone except me that i took it slowly.

i get in the Car this time i sat near Trevor but he didn't say a word, i just laid on his shoulder and he put his head on mine. We booth fell a sleep, we woke up in the parking lot of the school and Mary turned the engine off. 

"Have a good day you'll" said happily while we got out.

then she left, we quickly divided Trevor was grabbing my wrist and took me to a part of the school garden then I've never there.

was quite nice we sat at a table, no one was there.

I waited for him

"i feel bad" a long pause and a light wind came up  "i made Mary seriously angry, I've never seen her like that before; I'm so sorry she is more our mom then our natural mother", he was crying "i feel so bad" and i pulled him in to a hug. "Don't worry, she is Mary will always been there for us", he lightly smiled "but my punishment was luckily just to clean up the laundry room and help her whit breakfast."

"Really?"

"when she woke you up? you look pale"

"5 am... she was acting normally and i was kind of a zombie in the kitchen" making a zombie face and we laughed, Trevor before 7 is not considerable a human.
"By the way... how have you been the evening whit Carter?" Smirked
"Good we can say we get along well"
"Really?" Big smile
"We talked a bit and kind of met  Beth, i mean she was upset whit Matthew" and i told him what happened.
He bustered in a laugh " and she didn't saw him?" Still laughing
"Not at all"
We laughed again we still had 15 minutes before the first class... and was whit Mrs. May... hopefully was good.
We continued chatting and he told me about what happened when Mary found him and everything.
We laughed when Trevor imitated the disappointment in our mother's face.
"And tonight we go party!"
"We? What the hell? You are not grounded?"
"Nope i've used the card of your social life and they let me go but i've to help to wash the dishes every evening"
"Who throws the party?"
"A guy"
"Why i've to come can't you go whit Matthew? Or someone else?"
"Nope you" and pointed at me...
"Or it's to sinfully for you?" Said him whit the same voice of yesterday's lady.

"Hey weirdos! You are such a good couple!" Shouted someone from behind us.
Trevor didn't turn around just pointed the hand in that direction and lifted the middle finger.
A couple of girls came to us and asked "are you two really a gay couple?" Chuckling said one.
"No" Trevor's short answer but really effective and they went away embarrassed.

"Let's go inside" simply talking, Trevor went to the library to get a new book, yeah... he is a good reader weird enough.

Around the corner I saw a person but i do not pay attention to that and i went away, the same person bumped in to me. Was Lucy whit a fake embarrassed face "I'm so sorry!"

"uhm"

"sorry but i want also to say hi to you, i could not find you at the entrance, how are you?"

why was she looking for me? yesterday basically insulted me, i mean she didn't know that but that still hurts.

"all good, you?"

"yeah wonderful! what happened yesterday made my faith stronger, and i've also understand a feeling that i had yesterday."

i was sweating and almost in panic.

"and?" my voice was shacking

"you are clearly bad influenced by Trevor, and i think that he is too used to this new akward normality that this world try to push in us. But whit faith he can change is not that Bad" and smiled. That was a lot.

"OK" i don't know what else i can say. 

"But let's forgot about it, are you ready for the lesson whit Mrs. May?"

"yeah she seems a good teacher" she dragged me on purpose in the class skipping the stop at my locker. and basically she made me sit in a place near the wall, obviously to keep Trevor away, whit a weird girl behind me and her on the side.

i was buffed, she started talking about something, i was not paying attention at her at all.

Still in my mind her words.

"What do you think about that?"

"I'm sorry what?" 

"about Mrs. May program?"

"yes seems good, the books are quite good"

Bell ranged, a loud crowd came in i spotted William and Carter in it and slowly all the others.

I felt like Carter took a quick glance at me and smiled but was also joking whit his mates. 

Candice and Trevor where the last two to come in, when they saw i was trapped by Lucy they made a weird face.

"Good morning class"  Mrs. May greeted the class

and started the lesson quite boring Lucy sometime was glancing at me but i just ignored her.

at the end of the class she dragged me in my next class, how was that possible that she knew my schedule... ah right.. her mother is a teacher. Weird day, after while i get more quiet and started chatting whit Lucy and sometimes we laughed too she is nice and funny.

Lunch time, i almost escaped from Lucy but she cached me just when i was ready to enter in the school Canteen.

"Today is such a nice day, let's have lunch outside."

she grabbed my wrist and took me outside and dragged me to a table some people were already sat there. 

A couple of girl that were also there yesterday, Isaiah and Peter.

We sat there, i had Isaiah on my side and Lucy on the other i took out my lunch box while all the others had Cafeteria food, i opened the box and there was Fried chicken inside, salad and a piece of Cake and a apple, The apple i will usually trade it whit Trevor for some more salad.

They all looked at my lunch, a Girl said "woow where you good fried chicken? KFC?"

"Home" i said

"your mom prepared it for you?" 

"No Mary she likes to surprise us."

"Ah ok"  all they were staring at my lunch "hey i'm not really hungry do you want some of it and i put my box in the Center of the table" while they were distracted i checked my phone.

Candice asking if i was good and 13 messages from Trevor asking where i was.

i had a look around we were near the basketball playground and i answered:

OUT-BASKETBALL

There in 2

Lucy was chatting whit the two girl, i started talking whit Isaiah he can appear as a quiet guy but when you talk whit him you can understand that is just a facade.

we were talking about some films he saw lately, for example starwars and was a light conversation . Trevor arrived quickly and when Lucy saw him heading in our direction started to get nervous. Trevor camed whit a small smile "Hey guys can i join?"

"of course man" said Isaiah and shifted a bit down the bench and Trevor slide between me and him. 

"Hey girls, Hey Eddy, i missed you!" and hugged me probably on purpose, he usually do it but now was quite obvious, and Lucy coughed.

He let me go  "you are kinda disappeared this morning"

"oh yeah... I was whit Lucy"

"Yeah we had a good day" and smiled that probably meaned a good day whitout you.

"glad to hear it" said him, he was acting really good. i felt in the middle of a battlefield in a sort of cold war.

Lucy was still nervous but Trevor was just talking normally whit Isaiah. And that was driving her crazy.

"Trev i need to go to the bathroom" i said

"ok" he quickly finished the last piece of chicken and stranded up, 

"I come whit you guys" said Isaiah "Peter do you need the bathroom too?"

he nodded and standed up. Lucy was almost out of her mind "Guys you need to go all together?" and made a weird fake smile.

"we are not gonna j*rk together don't worry" said Trevor

i turned around and laughed and i saw Isaiah laughing basically in front of his sister face.

Her face was confused completely confused...

"means masturbate together" translated Isaiah 

Lucy became pale and astonished "how... how?"

"Lucy i play football... that's from the main theme of lockers room chat" smirked Isaiah

and we went away. leaving a shocked Lucy behind us.

We get in to the school "i like you guys" said Isaiah

"Are you not angry?"

"For what? drive crazy Lucy? not at all is just fun for me and about yesterday was wonderful Lucy almost lost her mind." we all laughed also Peter.

We went to the bathroom, 

"then... who wanna start to J*rk?" said Trevor and laughed

Isaiah and Peter blushed like tomatoes

"you don't..." i know what Trevor was about to ask then i said 

"Shut up and do your business that we have last period soon"

Peter went in a stall, Isaiah too so me and Trevor went to wall,

"Hey Isaiah, Really Lucy doesn't know the meaning of J*rk?"

"Probably she just discovered it whit you" said him laughing.

We did our business and get out. the bell rung and we went to class. 

Last period was boring the teacher was not there and there was a substitute, a old grumpy Lady. Finally it ended and i headed out, i knew that Lucy had a class near the main entrance then i went down the hall and took a secondary door.

Just around the corner i found William kissing a girl, i said out loud "Eww get a room", i got a middle finger from him.

I reached the parking lot i saw Carter's auto in the first rows and he was there whit a girl, i don't know why i waved at him but he looked in my direction in a weird way and get in the car. I spotted the Van, was easy Mary was there next to it and her Apron was way too white and the sun was way to bright to look at her, i was the first one to reach her.  I said Hi and jumped in the Van, Matthew arrived soon after whit Becca she sat near me and started to talk about some couples then she stopped "speaking about couples... i heard some voices that today you and Lucy spend quite a lot of time together"

"unfortunately i would say"

"Mind your business Ecca"  said Trevor jumping on the sit near her.

"i hate you" she hate to be called Ecca.

The drive home was nice Mary drive the Van really smoothly, William was at football practice and Candice doing homework whit a group of girls.

At home we had a small snack when everyone was out from the dining room i went to the kitchen 

-------

Carter

yesterday was weird, super weird, i mean the church meeting was insane but what the two twins said was awesome. That lady was pissed Asf and that was a great excuse to leave. Actually was already in my plan to leave after the group thing but that guy was there, Edward he is so sincere and calm. Since i've talked whit him in the nurse office i wanted to talk whit him more and more, i don't know why. His brother is the complete opposite, i mean Trevor but i like him too he doesn't judge. Is just complete onest sometimes to much but is ok, i like him too. When we where at their home was weird they had soo much food and... Edward was just staying whit me not just because i'm the quarterback or whatever or for talk about stupid stuff, he wanted to know me. It's the first person after Oliver. He was just himself whit me and loosed up. her sister kinda ruined the mood. But was getting way to deep that moment, i dont know why i lifted him but was a nice feeling hear his breath near my neck.

That's what kept awake basically the whole night when i camed back to the shithole that i call home.

Today at school was weird, i saw William his brother but not him, was not around in the hall of the school or in the corridor to class we share, wenn i get there whit the guys.

The guys already spotted in me something different, just told them that i didn't sleep well, my cousin told them that i went back of late and they thought i hardly banged a church girl, i was not pying attention at them, when we reached the room i had a glance at the desk where he sat last time but was not there too. But when i turned my had around he was sitting in another spot, i think i almost smiled in relieve. He was busy whit the daughter of the pastor even after what she said yesterday. I think because of his family he got hurt. The school time was boring as usual i was in a bad mood because of the lack of sleep. i skipped football practice because of that. When i went to the car my sister, i saw a person waving at me from the middle of the parking lot. But i just sit in the car, then thanks to the rear view mirror i saw that was him.

I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 173 22
Guy looked at me with a serious expression on his face, "You know James, it seems to me like you might have a crush on me." I immediately got defensi...
43.7K 835 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...
40.3K 739 14
A hopeless teen finds out he's close to being kicked out of school for good. He then ends up meeting a boy who's way too nice for his own good, good...
553 10 18
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...