๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘๐„๐’๐“ โ” ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ โ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ข [๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข] เช‰ โ–  ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘๐„๐’๐“ โ”€ in which the dem... Higit pa

โŒ—โโœโ‹ฎ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ 
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐น๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ธ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘›
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ธ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘’
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐น๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ธ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ
โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘๐„๐’๐“ เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš.
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚!
โž  ๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’
THE SEQUEL!

โœฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ

6.5K 205 149
Galing kay -SIMPLYACACIA

"WHO HAS the most stickers?" Muzan's voice rang loudly through the fortress. "I got 407," Muzan said with a raised eyebrow and a proud smile on his face. "Nakwime," Y/n chriped happily as she smiled brightly at Muzan. Muzan froze. Nakime smiled with a small blush of embarrassment creeping up on to her cheeks.

Muzan then scooped the small child out of Akaza's arms and bounced her happily in his arms. "You know that your Dad is always here for you, right?" Muzan said with a small smile. "Don't you think I deserve those stickers? I've been accompanying you wherever you are in your life," Muzan said– he started guilt tripping the little girl. "And you didn't bother to give your own father more stickers?" he frowned.

The girl looked guiltily at Muzan. "Yweah, I think you deserve more stickers for being the best Father in thwis world," Y/n beamed before she slapped nearly every sticker she had– out of guilt and out of love. When he turned around to face his army, they stifled in a laugh as his face was covered in stickers, a smile present behind the mask of stickers. "Wonderful."

"Oh look, my stickers are about to finish again," she pouted before patting Muzan's chest. "Let me down, I need to stock my stickers," Y/n said. "Open your box," Nakime stood up and walked towards her. Y/n looked at her curiously and opened the box. A strum was heard as a pile of stickers fell in the box. "Oh, it's on," Daki smirked. For some reason, getting stickers from this child alone made their hearts thump faster. Adrenaline running through.

"Oh darling, it's been so long since I saw you!" Urogi exclaimed brightly as he held Y/n tightly in his arms– he managed to snatch her out of Muzan' grip. Muzan reached his hand out to grab his lovely Y/n once again until Urogi hissed loudly at him, Shoga must've influenced him in his fear too much. Muzan was taken back and he looked offended.

"You give me back my child right now," he commanded. Urogi hissed distatefully at Muzan. "Oh don't be like that Papa, I wanna spend my time with my babysitters," Y/n beamed in content. Muzan growled and sighed. "Right, anything for you, my dearest," he said with a tint of jealousy in his voice. "We should go to more festivals soon," Urogi grinned.

"Yweah! That sounds lovely," Y/n beamed at the thought of spending time with her happiness. A smack echoed through the infinity fortress and Y/n had smacked about twn stickers on Urogi. She giggled childishly. "I love you," she said giddlily. "I love you more," Urogi smiled, he blinked with dotted eyes when Y/n was out of his grasp.

"Oh my darling," Gyutaro smiled down warmly at Y/n. "How I missed you so much," he said with flowers and sparkles around him, a calm aura settled in the midst of the deadly aura emitting from the envy of the other demons. Y/n clasped her tiny hands together and pulled out one gigantic sticker out of her pocket– yes, that pocket was weirdly big, big enough to fit a whole child– it was a star, it was big, even bigger than Gyutaro's head.

Y/n then smacked it on his face, i t was worth about 500 stickers. "That's for you being thwe most handsome guy in the world," she said brightly with sparkles sparkling in her eyes. The sticker fell from his face and he saw that Y/n was no longer in his arms but it was in Daki's. He smiled silently at the sight, but with an irk mark on his face.

"ARGHH YOU'RE SO CUTE!!" she squealed loudly and cuddled her like a plush. "Your Daki can't wait to go out and eat ramen and have fun again," she beamed at Y/n with sparkles. "IUERHFWIFHWOHFIO YOU'RE SO PRETTY," Daki sobbed loudly into Y/n's figure. "I'm not, because you're the prettiest girl, I know," Y/n said with a toothy grin. "ACK– MY HEART," Daki exclaimed loudly and she passed out on the floor, A big painted vase came jumping behind Y/n.

Y/n looked back to see the previous vase she painted. "Wow, I never knew I was good at art," she beamed brightly, she was sitting on Daki's stomach because Daki was previously carrying her but passed out– due to the overwhelming cuteness because of the child. Y/n patted the vase fondly and a familiar demon came plopping out of the vase.

"GYOKKO!" Y/n exclaiemd brightly. She was happy to see her favorite demon. "Y/n, we meet again, just as our promise goes," Gyokko said with half lidded eyes. Y/n climbed down Daki's figure and walked towards Gyokko, before plopping herself down and hugging the vase. Small hearts appeared around her. "Y/n miss you," Y/n said. Muzan secretly melted at the sight. He wished he was Gyokko though. Kokushibo smiled silently as Douma shot Gyokko one of his most terrifying glares ever, Urogi hissed angrily, Shoga licked his paws, Gyutaro was still smiling with an irk mark, and Akaza was huffing out a breath of envy– but deep down he was melting.

Gyokko smiled and patted Y/n's head with his tiny hands. "Your Kokushibo.. has.. come.. once again.." Kokushibo said as he dashed and snatched her. Y/n binked repeatedly– how did he get her so fast? Was he a shooting star? That explains it, I mean, he's everything she wished for.

"Kokushibwo!" Y/n beamed brightly with a small blush. "I-I Have this one sticker just for you," she said before pulling out a humongous moon sticker, bigger than Kokushibo's head, and she gently offered it to Kokushibo with a hopeful smile. Kokushibo melted completely internally, but he kept his composure on the outside. "Yeah, I'm her favorite," he muttered proudly. He grabbed the sticker with a small smile, making Y/n beam in joy.

Y/n then remembered something. She wanted to do this ever since she was taken care by Nakime– which was just a few hours ago. "Everyone!" she exclaimed and jumped on to Kokushibo before letting herself fall smoothly on the ground with a grip of his clothes. She plopped onto the floor. Everyone's attention shifted almost immediately to Y/n.

Daki rose from the dead and looked at her. "Speak, my child," Daki said.

"I want to dwo something with you all, a grwoup hug!" Y/n exclaimed brightly. They immediately looked around with a hint of disgust for one another. Muzan cringed and looked at his army with disgust. "There is no way I'd be letting these pests touch me."

Y/n was held by Muzan tightly as the upper Moons gathered around her to hug her tightly as a group hug. Gyokko had to turn into his full form to do so. Y/n hugged everyone. "I love you all!" she said brightly. "We love you too!" Douma cooed. Muzan obviously couldn't say no to her adorably sweet puppy eyes.

"Now that everyone got the same amount of stickers, everyone must be happy!" Y/n cheered happily as everyone grimaced silently. "No," Douma sobbed loudly. "I wanna get more," he wailed and sniffed. "Oh stop it, you look like a stupid idiot right now," Daki said blankly as Douma dramatically gasped, making Gyutaro and Daki roll their eyes in annoyance. 

Daki smirked. "Who says that the war for our baby darling Y/n is over?" she asked. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

270K 5.8K 34
During a full moon night, Kokushibo was going around, looking for people to eat, when he heard the cries of a baby. He searched around for the baby...
97K 2.8K 11
"๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ." In which a demon slayer mistakenly falls in love with the demon who killed her sister. โ•ฐโ”€...
865K 29.4K 45
โ” โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐„๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„๐, ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? โž ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...
179K 4.7K 55
Y/n was one of all the demons, who had unique voice. Whoever fighting her, listened her singing for too long immediately fell into a trap: they could...