The Blue Siren (Spider-Man x...

By StarryEyedLittleOne

In Blue Siren we follow Y/N, a young woman who must grapple with both her incredible abilities and the trauma... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27:
28:
29:
30:
Mini-Advertisement:
Epilogue:

7

128 10 0
By StarryEyedLittleOne

After training with Wanda, I went home. I wanted to get in good hours of sleep before the decathlon tomorrow. I unlocked the door and headed to the bathroom. I started running the bath. The room began filling with steam. My phone started ringing on the bathroom counter. I picked it up.

"Yoohoo Sheep."

I took a deep sigh, "Hello Doctor. Please explain to me why you have called me?"

"Would you be so kind to explain to us, why you took out the biomolecular nanochip?"

"Oh, about that- Tony found it when he was running tests on me... Talking about the chip please explain why you had it put in me and why Hydra left me in the dark about it?"

"Ahh, I'm so glad you could've gotten a father-daughter reunion! About the chip, we both know that's classified, don't we sheep?"

"Is it that classified when you play with my life!"

"You are only a prized possession, I don't know what you are asking, you know possessions break! I'll be the one to fix it"

"I'm not just an object Doctor, now explain to me how to stop these brain surges?"

"Wouldn't you like to know sheepy?" I could hear in his voice how proud he was of himself.

"Sheep I need to go now! Stay well, don't forget that we're watching you. Hail Hydra!"

"Hail Hydra..." I mutter.

I just sit in the bath. Trying to hold back tears. He is right, I've gotten so comfortable with my life here! I forgot that this isn't me, but when I speak to Peter and Ned, they make me feel like I belong here. I look at the steam floating around me. This could have been my life 7 years ago. I could have taken over Stark Industries. But now I've been taught to assassinate, I've been taught to kill a human in more than 40 different ways. I've killed innocent people because Hydra willed it. 

I let the water out and start drying up. I put on comfortable warm pants and a t-shirt and head to bed. But I heard music playing from the apartment next door, Peter's apartment. I tentatively climb out onto the fire escape and carefully climb to Peter's window. His curtains were open, even Ned was in there. Peter was laying on his top bunk bed jamming to the music. I couldn't see what they were doing, but Peter was just relaxing. I knocked on the window. Peter jumped up and Ned hid something under the cushions.

Parker rushed to the window and slid it open.

"Hey, uhm Y/N, what are you doing here?"

"Oh sorry, I didn't want to interrupt anything... I just wanted to say hi."

He laughed at my answer," Well hi..."

"Hi Pete," I smile back at him. "Hi, Ned!" I yell into the room.

"Hey Y/N!"

Peter climbs out and joins me on the fire escape. I didn't plan on being out here so long, it's really cold. Peter noticed I had started to shiver, so he went inside and got a blanket for us while we sit outside, looking up at the stars. We sit on the steps like the other night and just talked, both of us wrapped under this blanket.

"So what's wrong, I can see something is up."

"Pete, you've hardly known me for a few days now and you say that you can now tell when something is wrong." Who am I kidding, in these last few days that I was in Midtown, he was the one that I would talk to the most he would know if something is wrong.

"Ok fine, My mind has just been busy overthinking."

He shoves me, "Why are you overthinking."

"It's just, I don't know, if you find out please tell me," I joke.

"Fine fine, are you nervous about tomorrow?"

"A bit... Like I know things but I'm scared I don't know enough!"

"Hey! I trust you you'll easily ace any question asked!"

"Mhmm are you so sure about that! We'll just have to see tomorrow."

We look up at the stars a bit, I remember that Dad is sending a new batch of the pills. Apparently, this batch is better than the last.

"Do you want me to walk with you to school tomorrow?" I question.

"Well, actually Aunt May can drop us off if you want?"

"That would be very kind of her, I just need to wait for a package before I can go..."

"Package for," he asks out of curiosity.

"Well, I knew I was going to have to tell you sometime soon..."

"What are you talking about? I don't get it?"

"Well, recently I've been getting really terrible migraines, you know like the one I got in class the other day... Yeah, that but uhm, it gets much much worse. So these pills that my Dad's friends created help control it."

"So what do you think that you have a chronic disease or something."

I look at him and laugh, "Sort of..."

"Oh and is your Dad's friends some sort of scientist, chemist, or pharmacist?"

"I think so, I haven't met him- so maybe."

***

Other Midtown High students are waiting by a yellow bus, dressed in their yellow uniform jackets. Peter runs toward them. I walk behind him. Liz's expression lit up when she saw Peter.

"Peter?" Liz questions.

"Yeah, I was hoping maybe I could rejoin the team." Peter joked.

Flash, standing in the back, walks forward to face Peter. Why does he need to open his mouth, every time Flash speaks, it feels like I lose a brain cell.

"No, no way. You can't just quit on us, stroll up, and be welcomed back by everyone." Flash wines. The teacher walks out of the bus and sees Peter is back, "Hey, welcome back, Peter. Flash, you're back to the first alternate. Now that we have our 2 biggest contenders, Y/N, and Peter, there is no way we'd lose!"

"What?" Flash discourages. "Aw Flashy, did you think you're better than both of us?"
He scoffs at my answer and tries to give another remark back, but Mr. Harrington escorts us onto the bus.

"Excuse me, can we go already? 'Cause I was hoping to get in some light protesting in front of one of the embassies before dinner, so." Michelle remarks. 

***

The bus is traveling on the highway. 90 miles to Baltimore, 126 miles to Washington. Liz is preparing us for possible questions," Focus up, everyone. Our next topic is the moons of Saturn. How many does it have?"

"Easy, 82. 53 moons are confirmed and named and another 29 are awaiting confirmation discovery and official naming."

We are holding bells, focusing on Liz's quiz. They ring their bells before answering. Liz repeatedly asked questions, and we would answer them.

"Frank Sinatra," Charles answered.

"Fort Sumter," Flash answered incorrectly. "Flash is wrong." I joke, I pick my legs up and throw them on the couch next to me, just resting there while Liz carries on with the questions.

"Uh, strontium, barium, vibranium." Peter answers from behind in the bus. He smiles at her, he seems to really like her. A gut-wrenching feeling sprouts from my stomach.

She looks at him with pure bliss, I wonder if she feels the same, "Very good, Peter. Glad to have you back."

"Glad to be back," he looks at me and smiles. I smile sheepishly back at him too. Our smiles are interrupted by his phone that started ringing.

***

The team arrives in the check-in area. I look around the interior of the hotel which is filled with preparations for the Decathlon. Everybody looks on in awe as they walk in. Liz is at their front, leading us inside.

I unlocked my room, at least I'm not sharing with anyone. I pack everything out. It might be a smart idea to go and check up on the boys. I lock the door behind me and head toward them. 

I knock on the door, Peter comes and opens the door just a bit, just peering out. He looked worried when he spoke, "Uh-uh Y/N, wait what are you doing here?"

"I don't know, I came to you, hang out... Is it a bad time," I say nervously.

He looks behind him then back at me," Uh-um, no-no-no-no. Give me a minute, sorry you know how a boy's room can look."

"But you've only been here for a couple of-"  He closes the door in my face. To answer his question, no I don't know what a boy's room can look like...

A minute goes by, I get restless and just open the door, Peter was very concerned, and Ned shut his laptop on his bed. Peter had the glowy orb thing in his hand. Shit, I don't think they know exactly what they have there, time to play dumb but try and still educate them.

"Uh, you guys brought that with you?" I ask.

"Yeah, we thought it might be a good time to research it," Ned answers quickly.

"Oh, ok. So what do you know about it so far."

"Well not much, all we know is that it is alien tech." 

"Damn, ok let's go do some research on this, I'll go get my laptop." I walk out and return to my room. I grab my laptop, as I return to the boys. Peter runs past me.

"Hey Peter, where are you going?" 

"I was gonna go study, um, in the business center."

"Peter, you don't need to study. You're, like, the smartest guy I've ever met."

Peter looks flustered. "Ok fine, I just need to get to the store downtown."

"Fine, I'll just go get changed then I'll join you."

He seems frustrated, "Nope!"

"Wait what?"

"I mean, both Ned and I agreed to get an early night tonight."

"Oh, ok... Goodnight then-" I answered sadly.

As I go back to my room, I see a shadow jump onto the roof. I look outside the window. It's Spider-man, what would he be doing here of all places. I'll have to investigate it. I tap the necklace, the suit disperses from my chest all the way to my neck and extends to my feet. I look in the mirror and run my hands through my hair, changing my hair color to a whitish-grey, this will help me hide my identity even more.

I go over to the balcony, I snap my fingers and engulf myself in blue magic. Slowly the blue magic disappears, and it starts confiding me. Making me once again- invisible.

Peter's POV:

I ride on a truck, raging down the road. I crouch on top of the truck, with the dark night sky behind me. I can't stop thinking of how upset Y/N looked when I told her we were going to bed. 

"One hundred meters from destination and closing. Peter, are you distracted?" The suit lady asks.

"Uh um, nope I promise."

The truck roars past a patch of grass. Suit Ladies voice echoes through the suit, "Jump now."

I leap off the truck and roll down a grassy bank. I run across the bank through the tall grass, approaching an abandoned gas station. 

"Detecting three individuals inside the truck, don't be alarmed, I detect a fourth one approaching us."

I look around confused," Suit Lady where is this fourth-" A girl appears right in front of me. She doesn't appear to be hostile.

The white-haired girl tries muttering, "I've come to help. Why are we sneaking in front of an abandoned gas station?"

"Oh great, well I put a tracker on someone in that van," I say cautiously, I still don't know if she's friend or foe.

"I'm the Blue siren." The girl raises her eyebrows. That's basically all I can see, her mouth is covered by a mask that connects to her suit, and the suit gleams a neon blue.

"Oh- are we using our made-up names now, I'm Spider-man."

"Hey, suit lady, what are they doing?"

"Who the hell is suit-" I shush her, trying to hear what suit lady is saying.

"Do you want to hear what they're saying?"

"I can hear what they're saying? Uh, yeah." I look at Siren, she seems very irritated that I shushed her.

"Fine, I can do this myself..." she snaps her fingers and then disappears into the night... You gotta kidding me.

"Suit Lady, can you track her heat signature?"

"I can do it," the eyes focus on an invisible figure walking closer to the van. No-no-no-no what is she doing!

While listening to the conversation that the 3 inside the van are having I look at what the girl is doing. She seems to just be standing there, listening.

"Whoa, they're in the middle of a heist. I could catch them all red-handed. This is awesome. Okay, I'm gonna get a little closer so I can see what's happening." I excite.

Y/N POV

I really don't understand who the suit lady is, and he has the audacity to shush me. Spider-man already infuriates me. But listening in on these criminals gave me an idea of what's going to happen. I try and communicate with Spidey telepathically.

Hey kid, it seems that their 'boss' is on their way!

Who the hell is your kid?

Spiderboy, you know that this isn't the right time to argue about this!

One of the doors opens as they hear how much noise Spidey is making.

Spidey keep it down, they are coming for you!

I'm trying but it's the first time that I'm using this suit like this.

Well, whatever is wrong you better fix it quickly!

Random webs get shot around, what is this Spidey doing, didn't he join Dad against Steve in the civil war. How did he do that when he's acting like this. He can be glad that these guys in here are really oblivious. The man walks closer to where Spider-man was hiding, I can't believe that I need to do everything. I walk closer to him, my hands start glowing blue. I wave my hands behind his back, brainwashing him to return to the car, I even read his mind for a second to know what's about to happen. He returns to the car with the thought that nobody was there.

Hey Spidey, don't worry- I did everything- Their boss is on their way, they want to steal from DODC convoy trucks.

The trucks' engines roar in the silent night, they were approaching the road, and fast. I look above me and I spot Vulture flying overhead in his wingsuit. I run to Spider-man that was sitting beside the gas station.

Spidey look!

Oh, That's him!

What do you mean?

I'll explain later, but if he's the one who is trying to get them, we're in trouble.

Vulture soars over a convoy of transport trucks. The suit's eyes glow green in the dark. He fires cables onto the roof of the last truck. He drops a cube onto the trailer, which separates into four pieces. Arranged in a rectangle, they create a glowing portal through the roof. Vulture detaches from his suit and falls through the portal.

Spidey can you get us there?

He swings down and grabs me around the waist, he picks me up and swings. He makes sure that I land safely on the roof of the truck. Spidey almost fell off the top of the truck, I concentrated on engulfing him in a blue aura, pulling him in closer. It doesn't seem like we alarmed the drivers. I focus some energy on my feet to keep me on the roof and not be blown away.

"Oh, that felt weird."

"Shush Spidey or you're going to alarm him on the inside," I laugh

He walks over and touches the portal. His fingers go through. "Whoa, cool. It's some kind of matter phase shifter." Spidey crawls down the ceiling as Vulture rises into view. 

"Hey, Big Bird! This doesn't belong to you!" I mock.

He tries to reattach himself to his wingsuit. I'll make sure you don't get away. I jump over the phase shifter and punch the vulture back. He stumbles almost off of the truck, but I pull him back in, he lost his footing when levitated him towards me. He tries to punch me, but I use that against him, pushing him aside. I roundhouse kick him, he falls to his knees, the bag he was carrying falls back through the shifter.

As I stood near the phase shifter, I felt someone pulling me towards them. Spidey was trying to climb out, but he grabbed my foot, I fell through the face shifter onto Spidey. My head hit the floor on the inside. The tiny pieces that were creating the phase shifter fell in with us. They slipped under the cages inside. Both spidey and I lost consciousness.

A/N - Hellooooooooo, how are ya! I really need to keep this one up to date... I have so many plans for it, but I don't always have the motivation to type.... Anyways, I'm actually at a restaurant currently so I'll keep this quick... Hope ya'll have a really nice day, bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.2K 78
Y/n Stark, the 15 year old daughter of Tony Stark, has been isolated from the world. The only people who know about her, her parents and godparents...
212K 4.8K 31
Peter Parker and Y/N Y/L/N have been good friends for a year now. They are science partners, and Y/N ends up staying for the weekend with the Stark f...
22.5K 606 22
Y/N was used by Hydra for her powers for years. When she senses Hydra's intentions for her shift to something more sinister, she makes her escape, me...
4.6K 133 33
Love is a dagger. It's a weapon to be wielded far away or close up so you can see yourself in it. It's beautiful until it makes you bleed. --------- ...