Titan of Remnant

Af 3R3NY3A63R

P.S this is my first story so pls go easy on me Basically, in this story, you take the role of a male reader... Mere

Bio
Chapter 1: The Titan meets the Rose
Harem List
Chapter 2 - Shining Beacon
Chapter 3 - First Step (Show of Power)
Chapter 4 - Aftermath (Explanation)
Chapter 5 - Lioness's Confession (Realizing feelings)
Chapter 7 - Jaunedice (Confessions)
Chapter 8 - Jaunedice 2 (New members)
Harem/Yeagerists
A/N
Chapter 9 - Y/n's thoughts (flashback with a raven)
A/N
Chapter 10 - Titan helps a Kitty
New Story
Upcoming stories
Chapter 11 - Angel of Menagerie
"Light in the darkness"
Harem/Yeagerists Update
Appreciation
TITN

Chapter - 6 The Badge and The Burden (More feelings realized)

930 18 7
Af 3R3NY3A63R

Hey guys it's the author back with yet another chapter. I'm getting close to 100 reads which is a big deal for me so I appreciate you guys for taking time to read my work. Now were we left off a lot of things has happened. The people closest to Y/n finally told the rest their history and feelings towards him. The rest of the 'Yeagerists' still trying to realize what they feel for the young Yeager. Most importantly Annie and Y/n are finally together but what about the other who feel the same way towards Y/n? How would they react? With that said let's get into the story.

3rd POV

It was 8:00 am in the morning and everyone was still fast asleep besides a certain titan shifter. Y/n was wide awake wearing his uniform still waiting on the other 3 members of team TITN to wake up. When an idea came to mind usually he'd kiss Mikasa to wake her up and now Annie since she's his girlfriend. But to wake them up at the same time he's gonna have to try something new.

Y/n: Hmm... Still asleep huh?

He says as he goes through his belongings and picks up an acoustic guitar.

Y/n: Haven't sung in awhile... But I think know the perfect song.

When he started singing it slowly woke up each member of team TITN first groaning out of annoyance. They looked for where it came from and saw Y/n Yeager singing while playing his guitar with his eyes closed. Making them smile as they watch him play.

Unbeknownst to them team RWBY and JNPR also heard the enchanting melody. As they all peaked through the door and saw 3 out of 4 team TITN members sitting up on their beds as they look at something with a smile. They turned their heads to see the leader of team TITN singing with such an angelic voice. They all looked at him with awe as he continues singing with the girls having hearts in their eyes and the guys just enjoying the song.

Once he opened his eyes he saw his teammates awake with a smile while he placed his guitar to the side.

Y/n: Well... Glad to see the three of you are finally awake.

Annie: I loved it I missed hearing you sing.

Mikasa: It still sounds as angelic as I remember it.

Ymir: Since when could you sing Yeager?

Y/n: Since I started...

They looked to Mikasa who was looking at something at the door. Which caught their attention as they turned towards the door and saw their neighbor teams. Looking at them through their open door.

They saw team RWBY and Pyrrha looking at Y/n wide-eyed with hearts still in their eyes and a slight blush while the others still in surprised not saying anything.

Jaune: (NOW THIS BASTARD CAN SING!???? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!)

Y/n: ... How long have you guys been there?

Pyrrha: *blushing*HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU CAN SING?!?!

Pyrrha says pouting and looking away

Ruby: *blushing* ohmyoumY/nsincewhencanyousingcanyousinganothersongpleasepleaseplease.

Weiss: *blushing* So what Mikasa said is true... You can sing.

Blake: *blushing*That was beautiful.

Yang: *blushing*Alright your definitely gonna sing for us more often right guys?

Everyone except Jaune: YEAH!!!

Ren: That sounded really good Y/n.

Nora: DO IT AGAIN SING ANOTHER ONE!!!

Y/n: Maybe some other time anyways*turning to his teammates* you three should get ready classes are starting soon.

(Time skip brought to you by Y/n dashing back and forth to Prof. Port's class to get all of his friends to class in time.)

3rd POV ( Port's class)

Port: Monsters! Demons... Prowlers of the night, The creatures of Grimm have many names. But I merely refer to them as pray. Hu-hah! Haha.

Y/n: (This is boring... I'm pretty sure watching uncle Keith comb his hair is more entertaining... AND HE'S BALD!!!)

Y/n thought to himself as Ruby woke up kind of groggy as the sound of a cricket chirping could be heard. Port continues his lecture about more boring stuff until he winked at Yang causing her to shrug and Y/n to put a hand on her shoulder comforting her. Making her blush and smile at him.

Port: Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves. From what you ask... The very world!

Extra: Eyyy-yeah!

Everyone stared at him as he goes back to his seat embarrassed. Port continued his lecture about more stuff about being a huntsmen. Then Y/n noticed weight on his right shoulder he looked and saw Annie leaning her head on his shoulder as they looked each other smiling. Of course the others noticed taking their mind off the boredom and looked at the two who little did they know are already dating. Yang took advantage of his stationary position and leaned on his left shoulder making him look at her lilac eyes while she stares at his piercing (E/C) eyes.

Then he started stroking the two blondes hair making them nuzzle further into his touch. The remainder of team RWBY looked at amazement and jealousy as they watched Yang get her hair brushed without her killing the person doing so which happens to be Y/n their crush. While the remainder of team TITN is a little suspicious of this sudden show affection with Mikasa visibly jealous and Ymir who doesn't show it but is jealous as well.

Then Ruby started scribbling something on a piece of paper as Weiss turned her attention back to Port. Ruby could be heard giggling to herself as team RWBY and TITN looked at her. She held up the drawing she sketched and made a fart sound as team TITN looked at her amused with Blake and Yang giggling with Yang still leaning on Y/n. Weiss however was clearly annoyed. Then Port cleared his throat catching his students attention.

Weiss could be seen visibly irritated as she had an angered look

Port: The moral of the story? A true huntsman must be honourable. A true huntsman must be dependable. A true huntsman must be strategic ... Well educated... And wise! So who among you believes themselves to be the embodiments of these traits.

Weiss: I do sir!

Weiss yelled with a silent Y/n also raising his hand.

Port: Well then, lets find out.

Port said as he turns and a cage appeared suddenly as Y/n looked confused.

Y/n: (Is his semblance making cages appear out of thin air?)

Port: Step forward and face your opponent!

As Weiss leaves to change into her battle outfit while Y/n took of the top half of his uniform and fetched Murasama. The girls at the class looked at the titan shifter with a blush on their face while his friends and lover cheer him on!

Y/n turned to Weiss who had a blush on her face as well.

Y/n: Wish me luck.

He says to the heiress winking at her making her blush a darker shade of red. As he approached Port and the cage.

Port: Now Mr. Yeager I'm aware of your semblance and skill so I will give you a challenge understood.

Y/n nods as he gets into his stance with his right on the grip of Murasama.

Annie: Go Y/n!!!!

Mikasa: Be careful Y/n!

Pyrrha: Show them what you got Y/n!!

Ymir: Fuck it up Yeager!!

Ruby: Swear! I mean go Y/n!

Blake: Fight well Y/n!

Yang: Beat it up!!!

He turns toward them and winks making them blush as he turns back.

Port: Alright are you ready Mr. Yeager?

He nods and get into his stance once more. Then he heard the cage open and saw a new Grimm.

Everyone: WHAT IS THAT?!?!

Annie: Y/n get out of there!!

Y/n tuned out every sound except the approaching Grimm while his eyes were closed. Faint yelling from his friends and classmates can be heard trying to warn him. Then he quickly unsheathes Murasama and unleashes a new attack he learned.

Once he finishes his barrage he sheathes Murasama behind his back. Then walked back to his seat with everyone staring wide eyed in shock even Port. As Y/n made it back everyone was silent until Ruby spoke.

Ruby: OH MY OUM THAT WAS SO COOL YOU WERE LIKE *trying to imitate the move* SHING SHWING SHWING SHUNG SHWUNG SHING THEN WHEN YOU FINISHED YOU WERE LIKE SHINK!!!

Yang: Calm down Ruby but that was awesome Y/n!

Blake: Can you perhaps... Teach me seeing as to how skilled you are at swordsmanship?

She says shyly looking down but received a head pat from Y/n as he nodded in agreement making her blush. The other noticed and had a dark aura around them. But Annie wouldn't let this slide so she did something bold she kissed his cheek and leaned on his shoulder once more. Everyone looked at her shocked when suddenly Y/n kissed her head and rested his head on hers. Now the girls were red of jealousy with Mikasa on the verge of tears.

Mikasa: ( I...  I was too late... Someone got to him first... Wait maybe he's just being nice I'll just ask him later.)

Weiss can be seen entering the battlefield ready to fight

Yang: Go Weiss!

Blake:*waving a small flag with team RWBY on it* Fight well!

Y/n: Kick its ass Weiss!

Annie: Yeah kick its ass Weiss!

Mikasa: Do your best Weiss!

Ymir: Kill it!

Ruby: Yeah represent teaaam RWBY!

Weiss: Ruby I'm trying to focus!*looks at Y/n with a slight blush* t-thank you Y/n.

Ruby: Oh uh sorry...

Y/n walks over to Ruby and pats her head making her blush as it puts her at ease.

Port: Alright let the match begin!

(Time skip brought to you by Ruby trying to give Weiss advice while she gets snapped at making Y/n comfort Ruby by patting her head again.)

As the fight rages on in the middle of the battle Weiss losses Myrtenaster making her defense less. She tries her best to evade and attempt to attack but it rendered useless. As the boarbatusk charges she closes her eyes accepting her fate until.

Suddenly a flaming tornado appears under the boarbatusk turning it to dust and in the place of the tornado stood Y/n with his clothes burnt as he looked back at Weiss who looked at him wide-eyed.

Y/n: Are you alright?

While her eyes are a little wide, Weiss slowly nods.

Weiss: Y-yes, I'm okay Thank you...

She gazes up at him, when the bell goes off, snapping out of her trance. Port dismisses them hearing this Weiss dusts herself off, Weiss quickly left the room.

Jaune: Sheesh, what's her deal?

The rest of team RWBY look at each other  with similar expressions. While team TITN has there own problems.

(Time skip brought to you by Mikasa and Ymir thinking of a way to confront Annie.)

As Weiss is stomping off, Ruby turns the corner and catches up with her.

Ruby: Weiss!

With a scoff, Weiss turns around.

Weiss: What?

Ruby: What's wrong with you why are you being...

Weiss: "What's wrong with me?" What's wrong with you?! Your supposed to be a leader, yet all you have been is noting but nuisance!

Ruby: What did I do?!

Weiss: That's just it! You haven't done anything to deserve you position! Back in the forest, you acted like a child and you continue to do so!

Ruby: Weiss, where is this coming from? What happened to all the talk about "working together?" I thought you believed in working with a team!

Weiss: Not when the team is led by you. I have studied and trained. Quite frankly, I deserved better.

She turns her back and Ruby tries to reach out to her but then she heard her say.

Weiss: Ozpin made a mistake.

She says as she walks off, leaving Ruby dejected and defeated. She was about to break down and cry until she felt someone hug her. She looked up and saw the person she probably need the most right now... Y/n.

Y/n: Hey Rubes you alright?

Ruby: Y-yeah.

Y/n: Look, Ruby... You don't have to feel bad about what Weiss said. Alright? She just needs time and space alone she'll come around don't worry. Plus it's just the first day you can't automatically become a great leader but you have a lot of time to prove her wrong. I'll tell you what I'll come by later and sing you a song to cheer you up would you like that?

Ruby: *sniff* Y-yeah I'd l-like that.

Y/n pats her head making her blush.

Y/n: I'll go talk with Weiss alright you go back to your dorm.

Y/n said as he walked away to look for Weiss leaving a blushing Ruby to her thoughts.

Ruby: *blushing*( This confirms my feelings for him I really do... Love him
... I need to tell Yang.)

She thought to herself watching Y/n walking further before she herself went back to their dorm.

Y/n saw Weiss looking at the sky as Y/n calls her out to her.

Y/n: Hey Weiss

She turned around and blushed a little seeing her crush walk next to her.

Weiss: Y/n!

Y/n: I saw what you did back there, you were outstanding.

Weiss:*slightly blushing*R-really?

Y/n: Yeah, you kept your composure even after losing your weapon. Although I had to step in you impressed me regardless you did well.

She remained silent as if deep in thought.

Y/n: You have something in your mind I can tell what's wrong?

Weiss: Well...

She said as Y/n took a seat on the bench.

Y/n: You can tell me you know, I may not be the most sociable but I am known to be a good listener.

Weiss smiled lightly as she blushed a little luckily it wasn't noticed as she sat next to Y/n.

Weiss: Well I-I think I should've been the leader of team RWBY.

Y/n: Yeah I dont think so.

Weiss: Huh?! Excuse-

Y/n: Let me finish I dont doubt your fighting skill but it's your attitude that is holding you back from any further progress. Especially when you don't get what you want you throw a fit. I've met a lot of people who act the same and your not really acting like a leader or even a huntress for that matter. I see a spoiled little girl.

Weiss: Why you...

Y/n: Let me ask, did you always get what you wanted as a kid? Specifically on a silver platter?

Weiss: Well...

Y/n: Let's put it this way, so you didn't get to be leader so what. You decided to whine and complain like a spoiled little kid? Instead of just accepting it with some grace and just be the best teammate you can be?

She stays silent.

Y/n: Do you really think that Ozpin will change his mind seeing you act this way?

Weiss: I-I guess not.

Y/n: So instead of whining learn to embrace it with grace and just be the greatest teammate you can be.

He said with a smile which was rare as he place his hand on her shoulders as she reciprocates with her own smile. As Y/n stood and was about to walk away his hands in his pockets he looked at Weiss.

Y/n: By the way If I were you I'd go apologize just don't be too hard on her. After all were all still growing up especially Ruby. And I know for sure that your team will surpass most in the future this is the first step towards that.

Weiss: Yeah... I guess your right.

Y/n smiles as he begins to walk away until Weiss calls yo him.

Weiss: Y/n!

Y/n: Hmm?

Weiss: I just wanted to give you something before you go.

Y/n: And that would be?

Weiss: This.

She walked towards him and kissed his cheek a little taken back by this action. Although he was still stoic he was happy. So he gave Weiss another smile which she returner as they both walked away.

Weiss:( So... I really do like no... I love him.)

Y/n walked towards a vending machine as he inputs a random number and reached for his wallet to pay for the drink. He grab the takes a sip from it.

Y/n: Well that's refreshing.

Yang. Hey Y/n!

He turns to see Yang also holding a drink.

Y/n: Oh hey Yang.

Yang: So what's up?

Y/n: Not much.

Yang: Oh...

They sat there in an awkward silence atleast for Yang but for Y/n it was calming. Until Yang broke the silence.

Yang: So... You were gonna gonna walk around right?, taking a scroll. Can I join you.

(Time skip brought to you by each member of team RWBY slowly realising their feelings for Y/n.)

Y/n and Yang were walking through the courtyard talking when they landed on the subject of their semblances.

Yang: *whispering* So your semblance is Fire, Ice and Lightning  combined into one add on to the fact that you can turn into a 15m monster. Dang your semblance is cool or is it semblances? Eh either way its OP.

Y/n: Yeah basically.

Yang: Man I wish mine was as cool as yours.

Y/n: Doesn't your semblance make it to where you can absorb damage and blows  thrown at you then use said attacks to give you a boost as your hair glows and your eyes turn red?

Yang: Yeah it's called burn, also how do you know that?

Y/n: I'm very observant one of the perks of being cold and apathetic for a long time. Besides to me I think yours is cooler I mean absorbing instead of taking damage while transforming without oversized muscle tissue attached through out your body.

Yang: What?! Nah, your is ways cooler, like with your lightning whenever you run or any other move with it. Same goes for you Fire and Ice you make this really cool sound for each of them I can't get it out of my head. Oh and that roar whenever in Titan form it just sounds so cool.

Y/n:*slightly chuckling* This'd be the first time someone praised the sound of my semblance instead of what it does. As for the titan roar it's meant to intimidate.

Yang: Well it was intimidating but it was also awesome. I've also seen when you charge up your lightning

or when you set your blade on fire with a flame dragon

or the one were you sent a wall of Ice at those deathstalkers before that.

But when you turned into a titan and beat that Cyclops Grimm then emerged from it with those Titan markings I think what you called it, you looked so badass with all that steam.

Y/n: Again weird that your praising the Titan markings but I appreciate it.

He said taking another sip of his drink

Yang: Hey Y/n?

Y/n: Hmm?

Yang: DO you have a girlfriend?

Y/n: (I'm pretty sure Annie's not ready to tell them yet I'll just have to lie... Sorry Yang.) No I don't... Why'd you ask?

Yang: NO reason... Just asking is all.

Y/n: Right... Well if you don't mind I think we should head back to our respective dorms.

Yang:*giggling* Yeah I guess we should it was nice talking yo you here Y/n.

As Y/n was walking back he remember a promise to a certain Rose so he walked to his dorm to grab his guitar and left but he swore he heard the three arguing over something. It's probably nothing.

Y/n POV

I was walking towards team RWBY's dorm when I heard people talking still. I listened in and heard it was Weiss and Ruby making up which made me smile. So I knocked on the door with Weiss answering it.

Weiss: Oh hey Y/n what are you doing here?

Y/n: Came to fulfill my promise to a certain Rose. Can I come in?

Weiss: Sure.

I walked in and saw everyone in their sleepwear still awake when they saw me they all put their attention on me.

Blake: Hello Y/n.

Yang: Fancy seeing you Y/n, so what are you doing here?

Y/n Keeping my promise.

I said as I sat down near Blake on her bed then I heard Ruby squeal.

Ruby: ARE YOU REALLY GONNA DO IT?!?!

Y/n: Calm down and yes I will.

Weiss: Do what?

Y/n: Well I promised Ruby here that I'd sing to her to cheer her up but since all of you are here. I guess it goes for the rest of you then.

Then everyone sat down around Y/n as they waited for him to perform. With a throat clear and a little tweaking to his guitar.

Y/n: Now this song goes out to a little Rose.

As team RWBY listened to his singing they couldn't help but fall in love more then they already have. As they listen to the melody of his guitar while he sang the song he clearly made for Ruby.

Speaking of the little Rose she was blushing A LOT. Making her redder than her cape as she listened to the song that was written for her. They all had stars in their eyes but felt heaviness as they listened to this beautiful melody making them drift of to sleep.

As Y/n finished performing he saw everyone asleep making him chuckle. He put his guitar aside as he carried them back to their respective beds. He kisses each of them on the forehead leading to them sleeping with smiles on their faces.

As he slowly opened the door and walked out closing it behind him leaving the asleep team RWBY with thoughts of him.

Once he made it back to his dorm he just took of his shirt and walked towards the bed with others asleep except for a certain blonde. But then he notices something on his bed.

Y/n: Hmm I wonder?

He pulled of the blanket revealing Annie with a tank top and shorts which is her sleepwear. Y/n moves her aside and layed next to her but notices her stirring awake.

Y/n: Hey Ann sorry I woke ya.

Annie: I'm just glad your here.

I noticed she was deep in thought so I decided to ask.

Y/n: Hey what's up?.. You look like you have a lot on your mind.

Annie: ... Yeah its just... Can you promise me something?

Y/n: Promise you what?

Annie: That whatever happens tomorrow between me and you. You won't be mad.

Y/n: ... Okay Ann I trust you.

Annie: Thank you my love goodnight my hunter.

Y/n: Goodnight my Lioness.

They say to each other as they drift off to sleep while holding on to eachother. Unbeknownst to them the other two members of team TITN were listening before they follow suit with falling asleep.

That's gonna wrap up this chapter hope you guys enjoyed if you any suggestions make sure to tell me anyways that will be all for now.

Peace

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

61K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
246K 4.3K 55
well fuck here we are, first attempt at writing in fuck knows how long. ehm this story is gonna be a bit...different from what people may be used to...
125K 2.2K 20
What do you think this story about? It's just another Reader is who's a Grimm and she now has a Yuri Harem on her adventure. Disclaimer: I do not own...
82.2K 631 10
I legit don't remember the description here. Just be warned, mature content ahead. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters from RWBY are own...