|๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By yui_yushido

"a-aoko...?" "Pyrrha! come here give your big sister a hug!" "w-w-wait! hey ahh! Sis wait im ticklish t-there... More

๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ

246 3 1
By yui_yushido

YAHOO!

HI HI ITS ME AGAIN HERE TO DROP ANOTHER STORY ON YOU...

EH?...I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON?...SHIT...

...hehe anyways yes im back and dropping a book on you, why you may ask?

Because I Can!

Warning tho i have the weirdest bursts of inspiration and energy so dont expect weekly updates, ill do my best to update as much as i can however!

Also a extra bit of warning, the character yes while named after our favorite red haired magic gunner isn't here one for one, shes a bit different and this will be obvious with her personality!

But im hoping you guys will like this story either way, im working on the next chapter for my Ereshkigal stroy so be on the look out for that too!

Here a cute picture of the love of my life before i go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
127K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
83.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...