Bound Together

Od felixssofthair

Two individuals bound together in a marriage. . . (MINKEY!!) Více

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 11

481 27 3
Od felixssofthair

The next morning, when Kibum woke up, Minho wasn't beside him, he went outside and saw Emma, but no signs of Minho.

"Hey Emma, did Minho already leave?" He asked.

Emma who was watering the plants bowed slightly to greet him and then said, "Yes Master Minho went to work, he said he will call you when he is free."

"Okay Thank you, Emma." Kibum said, after a pause, he continued, "Then I'll go wash up, can you cook me something light for breakfast?"

Emma nodded and went in the direction of the kitchen, to prepare something to eat.

***

Kibum came out of the shower, his hair wet, a towel in his hand which he used to dry his hair, he sat down on his bed, thinking about what to do for the day when his phone rang. It was Minho.

"Hello~," Kibum said.

"Hey, Good morning," Minho said from the other side.

"Good morning to you too," Kibum said with a smile that he didn't even realize he had on his phone.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Minho asked, there was some shuffling on the other side and Kibum guessed he was reading some document.

"No, not yet, I have asked Emma to cook something for me. What about you? You left so early, surely you won't skip breakfast right?" Kibum asked, a slight concern in his voice, he knows Minho is a workaholic, judging from the fact that he went to work on the day of their marriage.

"I-I....." Minho's voice was low, as if a child found guilty of doing something wrong, "I'll ask Jinyoung to buy me breakfast."

"Good. I think you should send me a pic of your breakfast, for me to make sure you aren't lying." Kibum said in a stern tone.

"Okay. By the way, I called to ask you something, are you free in the evening." Minho asked.

"Yeah, I have nothing to do. Why?" Kibum asked back.

"Well, I was thinking of visiting my parents in the evening, better to be done with annoying things quickly," Minho said.

"Okay, I'll get ready on time. " Kibum said.

"Then I'll come to pick you up," Minho said

"No need, I'll visit your company and then we can go together from there, you will be tired from working all day, save time and energy on traveling," Kibum suggested.

"Then I'll listen to you. I'll send you the address, come directly to my office. "

"Yup sure, then bye, I'll go eat my breakfast and you too send me the pic of your breakfast."

"Okay, bye for now, see you in the evening. Have a nice meal."

With this, the call ended, and suddenly Kibum had a sense of awareness, that he talked with Minho as if they were a married couple, although they were married the sense of it was still new, he couldn't believe he acted that way, the way he has seen in dramas. Where the wife scolds her husband about taking care of himself, etc, etc.

As if a fuse went off, Kibum's whole face was red, he buried his face in his pillow and let out a yell, embarrassed, just then Emma knocked on the door, "Master Kibum, Breakfast is ready."

Kibum slapped his face lightly, trying to calm himself down, "Okay Emma, I'll be out in a minute."

He took deep breaths and calmed himself down before going out.

***

It was around half past 5 when Kibum had a sense of crisis, he had to meet his in-laws and he had no idea how to dress, should he wear a suit? No that would be too formal, it's not like he is going to an opening ceremony or something, then should he wear a t-shirt and jeans, no no that would be too informal.

After half an hour of struggling, Kibum decided to wear a white T-shirt, with a black cardigan on top and black jeans. It was decent yet smart looking, it was neither too formal nor too informal. (A/N: I suck at fashion so just let it go and don't try to make any sense)

After getting ready, Kibum took a taxi to Minho's office, it was a very large building, with a beautiful exterior, as he walked inside, he was amazed at how beautiful it looked.

He went to the front desk to ask for directions, Minho said to directly come to the office but he didn't exactly know where Minho's office was.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where Choi Minho's office is?" He asked the young lady at the desk.

The lady was doing something on her phone, so when he asked her, she was annoyed, "Choi Minho is our CEO, not everyone can meet him."

Looking at her rude tone, Kibum himself was a bit annoyed, he wanted to say, he lived with Minho but he stopped himself and said, "I know he is your CEO and not everyone can meet him, but I have an appointment with him, so can you 'please' tell me where is his office?"

The young lady, finally looked up from her phone, she saw that the Kibum was a young man, who was dressed nicely but she thought why would their CEO want to meet a young man so she said, "Do you really have an appointment? I don't think so, stop lying and go back."

Now Kibum was very annoyed, who does she think she is? He couldn't believe how unprofessional she was, a normal person would contact the secretary's office to ask about it at least but she did not do that and just randomly judged him to be a liar.

"You - " He began to say something, asking her to call the office but was interrupted when someone called out to him, "Sir Kibum."

Kibum turned to look at Minho's personal secretary, "Oh Jinyoung sshi~ "

"Sir what are you doing here?" Jinyoung asked politely.

"Minho called me and asked me to come to his office but when I arrived here, I didn't know the way to his office so I asked this young lady over here to guide me, but according to her I have no qualification to meet CEO Choi Minho," Kibum said lightly.

The young lady at the desk shivered in fear, the way Jinyoung, Minho's personal secretary, politely talked to Kibum showed that Kibum was an important figure. She now knew her mistake.

Jinyoung pushed his glasses up, "Where is the manager, call her here."

A few seconds later, a middle-aged woman came running, "Yes sir."

"How are you managing your task? Can't you handle a single employee?" Jinyoung said in a stern and cold voice.

"I-I...." The Manager was at a loss for her words, she didn't even know what happened.

Jinyoung sighed, "Sir Kibum let me take you to Sir Minho's office first, don't worry I will deal with this properly."

Kibum nodded, he glanced at both the women when Jinyoung said, "You tell your manager every single detail of what just happened, and then wait for me."

With that Kibum followed Jinyoung, he lightly heard a sentence that came out of the manager lady's mouth.

"You did what? Haven't you read the news?!! He is CEO Minho's husband!!"

Hearing this sentence, especially the husband part, made his heart tingle.
________________

Author's Note:-

SO I have two things to say, firstly I am going to clear Minho and Kibum's age, I kinda forgot if I ever mentioned their age in the previous chapter, and I don't really have time to go back and read everything so...

Kibum's age is 22, he is in his second year and is doing post-graduation.
Minho's age is 26, and yeah he is a CEO

And if I have mentioned their age and qualification before, ignore that and follow this one okay? Please just forget about the ones mentioned previously.

Secondly, I changed the cover picture, how is it? Does it look good? This is the new cover
👇👇👇  

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.8K 463 33
Two strangers met each other at a supermarket. Their love for ramen is what put them together. What happens with this 2 ?? Will their love bloom? If...
12K 641 32
Key has a hard life; having only one friend and his best friend, people who pick on him for being different, and a father who blames him for his moth...
1.6K 51 19
One Shots about the Kpop band Shinee. Suggestions (not requests!) are welcome :)
194K 5.2K 55
Two strangers tied up in a marriage. Is it a mistake or fate? [Complete]