Scam 1992's Pratik Gandhi Cla...

By DailyBreakfast

Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi claims he was manhandled by the police in Mumbai on Sunday. The actor took to Tw... More

Pratik Gandhi Claims Being Manhandled By Cops During 'VIP Movement' In Mumbai

1 0 0
By DailyBreakfast

Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi claims he was manhandled by the police in Mumbai on Sunday. The actor took to Twitter and revealed that the incident took place during a security arrangement for a 'VIP movement' in the city. Pratik said that he was stuck at the Westen Express Highway due to the movement and decided to walk to work when the incident took place."Mumbai WEH is jammed coz of "VIP" movement, I started walking on the roads to reach the shoot location and Police caught me by shoulder and almost pushed me in some random marble warehouse to wait till without any discussion. #humiliated," he tweeted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 19.7K 23
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
153K 2.5K 44
Sweet Romantic (Loose Trilogy #2) Failure and disappointment are the hardest things that she's afraid to achieve. Amaryllis Raine Lozano, a girl ful...
585K 15.8K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
479K 30.2K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...