Curing Love๐Ÿ’–โœ…

By lost_beautyy

I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPE... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
last

5

2.4K 334 79
By lost_beautyy

The gills reached in the wedding venue first and sukh told tai to take sana in a room and do her final makeup.

Sana didn't look at her father after last night. After last night, he has lost all the respect her heart had for him.

Tai took her in a room and started doing her final makeup and hair while sana was looking at the mirror with no emotion.

So finally she is marrying a stranger, leaving her dreams, leaving her old life, leaving everything behind, she is going to tie a knot with someone whom she never saw.

That's how life is treating her? A bitter chuckle left her mouth and she felt her heart will blust with the emotions, her heart was heavy, she was numb.

.
.

Sidharth was reminding himself to stay silent. Because first of all, he didn't want his mom to scold him and secondly, he will get someone new in his life...

A friend, Maybe the friend will play with him and the friend will never make him cry!! He wanted to believe his hopes.

.

They reached in the venue and Mr. Gill welcomed them warmly. Sudha only noded as the tag "Shukla" made her feel that she is the queen and everyone else is her slave.

Mr. Gill looked at the man who will marry sana and nobody can guess that he is sick by looking at him, he is so good looking...

Amma bi told sidharth to greet Mr. Gill which sid did by gesturing a hello without uttering a word...

Sudha: aap ki beti ko bulaye... Mere paas itna time nahi hai Mr. Gill . Jald se jald ye shaadi ho jaani chahiye...

Mr. Gill noded his head.

.
.

Sidharth was now sitting in the mandap as per as his mom told him...sudha made him understand some marriage rituals before coming here so that nobody understands that sidharth is sick.

After some time, tai came with sana ... Her face was covered with dupatta....

Tai made her sit with Sidharth... Sana didn’t know why her heart felt a sudden peace.

Her broken heart was healing, she could feel it, but how and why

On the other hand, sidharth didn’t see her face as it was covered but he smiled... He felt happy.

.
.

Soon the marriage rituals started...sana was trying to control Herself.  Marrying someone without own wish is so suffocating...

They took phere when pandit ji made them understand the importance of marriage and phere, sidharth heard it attentively. His brain was sharp. He somehow felt that his new friend is his responsibility now.

.

After that, sidharth tied the mangalsutra. His hand touched her neck in the process, and both felt that something magical happened.

He appiled vermilion at the middle portion of her head while a tear rolled down from Her eyes...

Some vermillion fell on her nose but she was not in a state to clean it..

.
.

After that, Pandit announced them as husband and wife...

It was bidai time, sana hugged tai and cried...

Sana: thank you tai... Apne mujhe hamesha muma k tarah samhala hai...mai aap ko bohot miss karungi..

Tai: meri bacchi, hamesha khush rehna.

.

She didn’t want to meet her dad..
So she was leaving but her dad came infornt of her and said...

Sukh: mere se bina mile sasural jaa rahi ho? Bhul gye ki papa hoon mai tumhari?

Her in laws were a little away from them, so sana took the chance.  It is the time to tell  Her feelings...

Sana:

Papa?  Aap ko matlab bhi paata hai iss word ka? Kehte hai baba aur beti ka rishta Bohot keemti hota hai..

Baba apne bacche k aakhon mein asun nahi dekh saakte...

Par apne mujhe hamesha rulaya hai...aap se pyaar ki bheek mangti rahi, aap ko proud feel karwane k liye mai itni mehnaat karti rahi...

Taa ki ek din aap fakar se keh saake ki mai aap ki beti hoon par apne mere uss pyaar ka accha silah diya hai..mera sawda kar diya hai apne...aap ki beti aap k liye ek deal thi...

Itna neeche gir gye ki mere maare hue maa ki kasam dete hue bhi aap ka rooh nahi kanpa!!

Aab taak mai chahti thi ki aap Mujhe accept kar len, mujhe pyaar de par aaj mai khud aap ko apne dil se aur apne jindegi se nikal rahi hoon.

Bhagwaan aap jaisa baap kisi beti ko na de. Aap baap kehlane k layek nahi hai Mr. Sukh gill...

Aaj ek cheeze ko le k khush hoon ki aab se aap ka surname mere naam se jura nahi hoga kyun ki nafrat ho gyi mujhe aap se...

Mai aap ko jindegi mein kabhi maaf nahi karungi, ye yaad rakhen aap.

.
.

Saying that, she stood beside tai and tai helped her to sit in the car, beside sidharth...

Sukh was standing there with an angry face. He was talking to her as he wanted to tell her to pretend like an uneducated girl but whatever she said was unexpected for him...

.
.
.

Sidnaaz were alone in their car as amma bi and sudha sat in another car.

Sidharth was so excited... His new friend was coming home with him. He wanted to talk to her but Then he remembered that he cannot talk until they reach home.

She was crying silently... Her heart was breaking, she was thinking about her fate, why her life changed like this?

She is sitting with a stranger whom she still didn’t see but the stranger is her husband now...

Sidharth felt that she was crying and without saying anything, he gave her his handkerchief which she took unwantedly to wipe her tears.

Strangely she was getting a positive vibe around him, she didn’t know why...

They reached home and sudha went inside the house...

Amma bi stopped her saying ..

Amma bi: madam ji wo bahu ki arti nahi karni? 

Sudha : I have no time for this shit. This marriage is just a deal.

Saying that sudha left while amma bi gasped...

She quickly stood infornt of the door with an arti ki thali.

Sidnaaz stood outside the door, sid smiled while looking at amma bi as whatever she was doing, was something he is seeing for the first time and he felt it was interesting...

Sana entered in the house by performing other rituals...

Amma bi looked at sidharth and said...

Amma bi: sidharth aap upar jaye.. Mujhe  aap ki friend se kuch baat karni hai...

Sid noded cutely and left.

Sana's heart skipped a beat after hearing his name but she was confused!  Why amma bi called her his friend?

.
.

Amma bi: beta mujhe aap se kuch jaroori baat karni hai...

Sana noded...

While walking, sana was thinking...

[ Mere papa ne toh meri jindegi se khel li hai aab mai apne life ko aur kharab nahi hone dungi...mai sidharth ko baata dungi ki ye shaadi meri maarji k khilaf hui hai, I will tell him to divorce me. ]

Though the thought of divorcing him gave her pain unknowingly.

.
.

Amma bi made her sit in the bed of one guest room ..

Sana removed her veil and looked at amma bi...amma bi was amazed to see the beautiful girl whose face was filled with full of innocence.

Amma bi: mai sidharth ki amma bi hoon aur aaj se aap ki bhi..

Sana's eyes became teary as she felt a motherly warmth from amma bi.

.
.

Amma bi:

Beta... Aap se ek important baat karni hai.

Saach saach baata na, aap ko Sidharth ki bimari k baare mein paata tha?

Sana stood up in a jerk and whispered...

Sana: bimari? 

Amma bi took a deep sigh...

Amma bi: matlab aap ko nahi paata tha. Mujhe laga hi tha..

Sana: mai..mai kuch samjhi nahi..

Amma bi:

Beta darasaal mera sidharth ek bohot accha insaan tha.. Bohot helpful. Honest aur dil ka accha par aisa kuch hua ki wo... wo mentally unstable ho gya...

Uska dimag ek 5 saal k bacche jaisa ho gya...issliye mai nahi chahti thi ki iss haalat mein uski shaadi ho...

Par paata nahi kyun aap ko dekh k aisa lag raha hai ki aap mere bacche ko bohot khush Rakhoge...

Wo bohot masoom hai, pyaar Chahta hai baas par iss ghar mein bade sahab yani ki aap k sasur ko chor k haar ek insaan sidharth k saath misbehave karta hai...

Usko maarta bhi hai, usse kaam bhi karwate hai...usko bukha rakhte hai...
Mai kuch nahi kar paati hoon uske liye... Daar lagta hai ki kuch bolungi toh wo sidharth ko takleef denge.

Amma bi cried While sana gasped in shock....

Amma bi held her hand and Said...

Amma bi:

Beta mujhe paata hai ki aap se saach chupaya gya hai aur iss shaadi se aap ko nafrat ho gyi hogi... Par mai ek maa hone k natir aap se request karti hoon ki ek baar iss shaadi ko nibhane ki kosish jaroor Karna....

Meri sidharth ko jaroorat hai kisi ki...mai aap se apni sidharth ki Khushiyo ki bheek mangti hoon... Ye log mere bacche ko maar denge...

.
.

Sana's tears rolled Down... She held amma bi's hand and whispered without thinking anything....

Sana: mai sidhaarth ko kuch nahi hone dungi..... ✨

.
.
.
.

Note💜

They are finally nikafied 💍

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 28.9K 52
I can never like you to I will never leave youuu. That's what love is! Magicalโœจ No matter how much you dislike someone, when love happens, everythin...
48.6K 3.5K 19
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  โคโค๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™...
200K 17.9K 70
I fell in love with you, because you loved me when I couldn't love myself. Love truly is blind, and I'm ever so grateful for yours. ยฐยฐยฐ Best: No. #15...
17.4K 1.3K 9
We were broken beyond imagination but still beautiful reel Broken But Beautiful se real Broken But Beautiful tak ki kahani....-Sidharth Now I have ev...