Mine

Por Blackroses48

Life isn't easy if you're a hacker. Especially when you're the best in the world. Emery already had a rough l... Más

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22

Ch. 17

866 36 3
Por Blackroses48

Enzo

"You ready?" Rock ask as we step into the car. "Unfortunately" I said as I re-read the message I got from M saying that they'll look into Emery.

"Non la troveranno" (they won't find her)

"Is Luca looking into finding M?"

"Sì he's been looking for him since the red note been placed"

"Good. We have to find him. He's the only one that could find out that we have her" I was on edge and the message from M did not help the slightest bit.

"Lo troveremo amico" (we will find him friend)

"Devo proteggerla" (I have to protect her)

"And you will. We all will. Em snuck her way into our lives, our hearts and there's no turning back. Hell she got you wrapped around her finger." He laugh at what he said at the end while pushing me lightly. Shaking my head I look at the window. Not confirming nor denying what he said but we both no he's right.

"But I will say this. She's like a sister to me so se le fai del male ti farò del male" (if you hurt her I'll hurt you) Chuckling I look back at him "Are you telling me this as my capo or as my best friend?"

"Both" laughing I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It seems Emery doesn't just have me wrapped around her finger. "As your Don I should shoot you for your threat, but as your best friend I'll let it slide" laughing we continue coming up with ways to keep anyone from finding out that I have Emery. I don't want to go to war because of the kids and Emery, but I will if I have to.

"We're here" getting out I walk to the front door of Ralph house. Checking the door to see if it was unlocked, it was. Pulling out my gun I walk up stairs with Rock right behind me as we follow noise coming from what I assume is the bedroom. Slowly opening the door to a bedroom no one was there but the sound of sex was louder. Coming from the bathroom.

Opening the door to the bathroom Ralph is fucking someone in the shower. Pointing my gun up to the ceiling I fire two shots scaring the shit out of them. I watch as both of them stumble and trip on the shower curtain causing them to break it as they fall to the floor outside of the tub. On the way down one of them hit their head on the corner of the sink.

Huffing both of them move the shower curtain away from them. It was another guy that sat scared shitless next to Ralph with a cut on his right eyebrow.

"Ciao" I wave my gun at the couple causing them to move in a different direction of the gun. "Ralph when you're done getting fucked in the ass or the other way around, I'm not judging, put some clothes on and meet me downstairs."

"Aspettali. Assicurati che non provino nulla" (wait for them. Make sure they don't try anything) I tell Rock as I walk past him and into the room. Going to the clothes on the floor I pick up each pair of pants and take their phone and wallet.

Walking down stairs I sit on the couch and go through their stuff while I wait starting with Ralph's friend. Mohammed Sharma. Age 31, height 6'3, weight 230 lbs. I remember everything on his ID including his birthday and address. Taking a picture i send it to Luca knowing he'll send me everything I need.

Going through his phone somemore he looked like he really care about his family. Mom, dad, two little sisters, and a little brother. Always spending time with them and going places with each other. From what I gather from looking through Mohammed phone. Him and Ralph are serious about each other based on the text messages, pictures, and videos. But on Ralph phone you wouldn't even know that Mohammed exists. Which is smart on his part, but not smart enough to lock the door or go somewhere that's not his house. It didn't take long for Luca to send me info on Mohammed back.

Going through Ralph walet I find a black card with nothing on it but a design of a dagger stabbing into a rose. Finally the three men walk downstairs. Rock stood behind the couch right behind me while the couple stood in front of me. "What took y'all so long. Did you really go back and finish?" I laugh as I look at the couple stare at the ground. Ralph must have told him what to do before they came down.

"Mohammed you picked the wrong day to come over. I must say y'all are into some kinky shit from the videos and pics I found" I said as I lean back with my arms spread out on the back of the couch.

"Zo I-" Ralph starts to speak but I stop him. "I'm not talking to you" he immediately shut his mouth.

"Do your family know about what you do for a living. What you do on the side?" I ask but he stays quiet "I'm not judging or anything. I mean look at me I have no room to judge a doctor/small time gang member. I just want to know do your family know who you are, the real you because if I kill you right now all they gonna remember is a lie"

"Enz-" Ralph tries to speak again. Lifting up my leg I kick the coffee table that sat between us hard in Ralph direction causing it to hit Ralph in the shin painfully. Making him bend over holding his leg "one more time and it's not going to be a table hitting you"

"Now Mohammed the reason why I'm saying this cause I'm going to let you go, but don't think I won't be watching you. Make sure when you leave tell your family you love them. Who knows one day I might change my mind and decide to put a bullet through your head."

"Zo please-" Pulling my gun back out I shot Ralph left leg. Screaming in pain he falls to the ground with Mohammed right by his side trying to hold him.

"What's wrong with you, you sick fuck!" My whole demeanor change as I shoot Mohammed in his shoulder. "What was that? I can't hear you. I thought I asked for your input" I lean towards them with my hand behind my ear as if I'm trying to hear Mohammed but all I heard was Ralph whisper "Don't" to him.

"Rock take Mohammed to his car I want to talk to Ralph alone" Nodding his head Rock help Mohammed stand up and walk to the door. "Oh and Mohammed" I call out making them stop "Don't make me have to go to 492 fairway drive" I tell him letting him know that I know where his family live. With that they leave.

"Ralph tell me what I want to know"

"Fu-fuck you Enzo" he growls out

"What?"

"You heard me. Fuck. You. You need me and yet you do this. I'm not telling you shit." Chuckling I pull out my phone and text Rock. "If that's how you want to play" getting up I grab two chairs from the kitchen table and place them across from each other in the living room. Going back to the kitchen I grab the biggest pot I could find and oil. Putting the pot on the stove on high I pour the oil in it till my desired amount.

Walking back to the living room I grab Ralph and pick him up, putting him in the chair facing towards the door. Right as I sit him in the chair Rock comes back with Mohammed and a duffle bag. Forcing Mohammed in the empty seat Rock handcuffs him to the chair. Throwing another pair to me I do the same to Ralph. Next we tie both of them up with rope around them.

"W-what a-a-are you doing?" Mohammed ask fear in his eyes.

"Vai a prendere il piatto" (go get the pot) I tell Rock.

"What are you saying speak English!?" Mohammed scream as he start to panic. Punching him in his jaw I glare at him. "You're in my country. Don't tell me how to speak. If I wanted you to know something I'll speak in a language that you know. Until then shut the fuck up. Your boyfriend has already fucked it up enough for the both of you."

Turning to look from me to Ralph he whisper "what did you do?"

Picking up the table as Rock comes back with the boiling pot of oil he sat it on the table. Digging in the duffle bag I pull out some pliers. Walking over to Mohammed I grab his thumb and start ripping off his finger nails. Next I pull out some of his teeth with Rock holding his mouth open for me. I can hear Ralph screaming for me to stop but I ignore him. I'm having too much fun now.

Putting on oven mitts I grab the pot of boiling oil and walk back over to Mohammed. I stand behind him ready to pour the oil on him when Ralph stops me with what he says next. "Someone knows that you have her!"

"What?"

"Someone knows you got the girl" he whimper out. "Who?" He stays quiet. I'm getting frustrated and he's testing my patience. "Who!?" I repeat just for him to shake his head. "Okay" I say as I tip the pot over, pouring the oil on Mohammed. He scream in agony begging for me to stop. For Ralph to tell me what I want to know.

"I don't know! I don't know! I don't know!" Ralph screams as tears run down his face. "Now Ralph this is not the time to lie to me" I tell him as I pour the rest of the oil on Mohammed.

"I don't know his name"

"But you know something"

"I don't know anything. Only that he knows you have the girl at your place and nobody has seen this guy ever. We don't even know what he looks like" he tells me but I know he's holding something back from me.

"Do anybody else know?"

"No" Reaching into my pocket I pull out the black card I got from his wallet "What's this?"

"I don't know"

"You don't know? Okay. Mohammed how would you like to meet my friend?" Right on cue my driver walks in with a tank coverd by a black sheet. Staring at the black sheet Mohammed frantically say no repetitively.

"You still don't know Ralph?"

"Please" he beg as he stare at the sheet as well.

"Welp Mohammed I guess Ralph don't love you" Saying this I remove the sheet revealing onyx. My black mamba snake. "Mohammed meet onyx" picking onyx up carefully and walk over to Mohammed. He start to thrash in the chair "I would stop that if I were you. Onyx might take it as a sign of a threat." Immediately he stop thrashing and continue to silently cry as I place onyx around his neck.

"Ralph did you know that the black mamba is one of the deadliest snakes in the world?"

"I don't know his name but he goes by Ace." Ace? I don't know an Ace. "And the card?" As he's about to tell me onyx slither up the side of Mohammed "tick tock Ralph"

"It represents somethings" as he say this Onyx reach Mohammed throat and strikes. Mohammed scream in agony. "No!!!!"

"What does it represent?"

"Entry to underground clubs run by Ace and his gang. Also to any gathering he host. It's a sign that you are with him. Now please give him the antidote. I told you everything that I know I swear!" Carefully I remove onyx from Mohammed and walk over to Ralph.

He start to shake his head as his eyes bulge out of his skull in fear. "No no no I told you the truth. That's all I know! You have to believe me!"

"Oh I believe you" putting onyx on him I watch as he slowly wrap around Ralph neck then strike him. "You're still going to die a slow painful death" grabbing onyx I put him back in his tank. My driver covers the tank back up and left with it.

"Rock all of this and to think if he just cooperated in the beginning this wouldn't have happened" I laugh as we walk by Mohammed. Leaning down I whisper in his ear. "Next time make sure you know who you're fucking" Chuckling I straighten up knowing there is no next time for him. He has a couple more minutes, a few hours if he's lucky.

"Let's go"

***********

"Okay ready Em?" The kids were sleep and Em is in my room standing in front of me with uncertainty in her eyes. "No I'm scared" grabbing her hands I kiss her knuckles "you can do this. Remember we're starting off slow." Nodding her head she waits for me to continue.

"Take off my clothes" holding in a breath I try not to laugh at her shocked face. "What?" I couldn't hold it in. Laughing I run my hand through my jet black hair. "Take off my clothes" I repeat just for her to ask "what?" again.

"I can't touch you so you're going to touch me. You're in control"

"....what?"

"Em if you ask what again I'm going to pinch you" shaking her head to snap out of it she stares at me from head to toe. "Where do I start?"

"Wherever you want. Remember you're in control. This is your body." Hesitant she reach for the bottom of my shirt but stop "can I?" Chuckling I give her my consent. Lifting my arms for her she remove my shirt and stare at my chest. "You can touch me Em" Looking up at me for another confirmation I give her a nod.

Slowly she caress my chest. Moving slowly down to my stomach then back up to my chest. Catching her off guard I start making my chest move. "Wow"

Next she goes to the waistband of my basketball shorts. Looking back up she's about to say something when I pinch her butt. "Ouch you said you'll do it if I asked what again" she hits my chest as she frown at me. "Yea but I know what you were about to say. Em I'm giving you full consent to touch me. Do whatever you want to me."

Biting her lip she nod her head and reach for my waistband again. Sliding down she pulls the shorts down with her. Groaning I can't get the image of her current position out of my head. It's like she wants me to fuck the shit out of her. Suddenly she poke my hard on. Stepping back out of the shorts I take a deep breath. Stepping back to her I let her continue.

Staying in her squatting position she stare at the print in my boxers as if a monster about to jump out and attack her. Closing her eyes she take a deep breath before pulling my underwear down, freeing my hard on. "I'm scared" she says as her eyes widen at the size of my dick.

"Don't be amore like I said this dick is yours. Do whatever you want" taking another breath she pokes it again. "I seen a lot of dicks in my life but yours" she didn't even finish her sentence, instead she continue to poke it. She's killing me, but I have to keep reminding myself that this is to help her and that we're taking things slow. Standing back up she walk behind me and do the unexpected.

SMACK!

"Fuck Em!" Turning around keeping my ass away from her I rub my right cheek as she laughs. "Ha ha very funny"

"I had to" she continue to laugh "it was right there. Zoey you have a girls butt" mumbling under my breath I tell her to continue. She goes back to my ass and squeeze. "Emmm" I move away from her and she laugh even harder. "Okay okay I won't do it again" going back behind me she wrap her arms around me and kiss my back as she runs her hands down my chest.

Walking back in front of me she motion for me to bend down. Doing what she want she squish my cheeks together and place a soft kiss on my lips. "Thank you Zoey" backing away so I can stand up she hands me my clothes but I toss them in the dirty clothes basket.

"No problem amore. We're doing this again until you get use to me. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to take a shower" I say as I walk to my bathroom.

"Can I join you?" She smirks at me. "Amore as much as I would love for that to happen I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from fucking you until your eyes roll back" Clearing her throat I see her try to subtly cross her legs.

"Yea you're right. I was just joking. Enjoy your shower" with that she left.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

97.1K 2K 34
Alessandra Moretti: Alessandra is a 22 year old mechanic living in Santa Monica, California. She is an only child to her father Leonardo, and mother...
484K 15.3K 47
KaiLani Brown. A single 25 year old mom who lives in New York with her son and best friend. She pursues her career as a Traveling Nurse, what happens...
389 24 16
She only trusted 5 people in her life She feel in love with one She blames herself for the death of one She is willing to do anything to protect one ...
2.3K 78 27
Valentino Moretti - Smart, cocky and arrogant. Madison Monét - the exact same, maybe better What will happen when the two meet again and collide? Wil...