Emperor's love || Taehyung

By Hyli_ji-ah

I know and i believe you. In the first time i am starting to like him, i didn't know it will end up being him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
The End

Chapter 14

31 1 0
By Hyli_ji-ah

Song for this chapter

Dangerous woman - Ariana Grande

3 months later

July 1st

The first Monday for this month of July, its 1pm in the afternoon after i take a bath i sit on my bed and dry my hair using my towel.

Its finally our vacation and until now i don't have a idea on what to do this month, i exhale heavily and my eyes landed on my side table.

A family picture with my parents hugging me, i miss them so much even they're not here around me I'm glad that both of them are together in heaven, my last visit to them was last month with my boyfriend.

And on the side a picture of me and Taehyung in our first date, second, to 12th date, every Saturday is our date we do spend time usually in park and in a mall.

I look around my room to see a mini house on top of the table near my tv, the house i used to lived before with my parents and where i grow up.

I blink twice and inhale heavily reminisce all the memories i had, but i should move on specially if its breaks my heart.

I stood up from the bed and tie my hair in a low ponytail, i made my way outside of my room and towards to my kitchen and get something before i sit on the stool.

I take the piece of cake and eat it and i swallow it before gulping it, today is not stressful day but a boring day for me because i just stay in my apartment.

I stood up and went to my room and get my phone before going back to the kitchen, on the stool.

My lock screen in my phone is me and my parents they kissed me both on the cheeks and this photo is when i turn 10 years old.

I unlock it to see many apps but the home screen caught my attention my picture and Taehyung in our first date hugging each other at namsan tower.

I open straight the messages to see some notifications, i open the first one which is from Mrs.Oh.

Mrs.Oh: Hello Y/n, I'm hope you're doing well and i already transferred a money on your bank account, i know its your vacation on university so i add a extra allowance, enjoy the vacation and take care.

I smile and reply her a.

- Thank you so much, I appreciate it Mrs.Oh and you too, take care always.

I turn my attention to the next message.

Jae-kyung: Hello girl, this month is our vacation sorry for not able to catch you up in university just busy, guess what, yoongi will arrived later here in seoul.

Jae-kyung: And I'm very excited and nervous at the same time, you know not seeing yoongi that long.

I smile and texted her back.

- Its okay i really understand you, and enjoy your day with your boyfriend, take care Jae-kyung.

After i sent my message i turn to another message, from my boyfriend.

Taehyung: Good Afternoon dear!

Taehyung: Already eat your lunch?

Taehyung: What are you doing right now?

Taehyung: I miss you! and take care
always 💞, okay?

A smile make it way to my lips and i texted him back.

- Hey, sorry for the late reply.

- I already eat my lunch babe and right now I'm eating cake.

- We just got seen Saturday and you already
miss me?

......

He's typing, so fast huh.

Taehyung: My dear, what can i do if i miss you?

......

- Aww, I'm just joking, i miss you too! 💗 and same to you, take care babe.

......

Taehyung: No joke to me dear, tskk.

- Wha—.

The doorbell ring and i lift my eyes from my phone to the entrance door, i stood up from the stool and made my way towards.

I unlock the door and twist the doorknob open, my eyes widen and i stood straight but before i could speak he embrace me tightly.

Taehyung is here standing in front of me, what is he doing here?.

"I missed you!" He said and parted from the hug.

"As well me, uhmm..." I look to him and a luggage on his side.

"What are you doing here, specially with that luggage?" I pointed and he step inside before he close the door and i lock it.

"I'm going to stay here with you" He peck my lips and i kiss him back.

"What?"

"I mean, why?" I asked and made my way to the kitchen and sit on the stool.

"Because i want you always in my sight and you know how much i miss you even we just got seen Saturday" He said and made his way and sit across from my stool.

"Since its our vacation we can't seen starting from Monday to Friday because no class, so i decided to stay here with you atleast even though there's no class you're still on my arms" He said and take a sip from my water.

I smile and lick my lips.

"Alright, then you're going to stay" I said.

"But, does your parents know you're here?" I asked and he look to me.

"They're out of the country since March, and they will be there in states until October" He said and i nodded.

"Your servants in your house, bodyguards or else?" I asked and he chuckled and hold my hands and caressed it.

"I control them, i am their boss not my parents and don't worry they're loyal to me" He said and peck the back of my hands.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Are you hungry or else?" I asked and smile at him.

"What food do you have?" He asked and pinch my cheeks.

"I don't recognize but i think some food are on my fridge, wait a second" I said and made my way to my fridge.

I open the two doors and look around my fridge, i squint my eyes and open every container when i feel a arms wrap around my waist.

I look behind to see Taehyung's face leaning on my neck.

"That one, i want that" He squint his eyes and i follow his eyes.

"This?" I asked and pointed.

"Nope" He reply.

"This?" I asked again"

"Nope" He reply.

"This?" I asked pointing the large container and he nodded.

"You got it" He said and kiss my cheeks.

"I forgot i have japchae your favorite, babe" I said.

"Did you just forgot my favorite food, dear?" He asked and i look behind and he raised his eyebrow before parting from me.

"Not my fault" I chuckled and close the fridge door and put his food on the microwave.

"So dear, how many rooms do you have here in your apartment?" He asked and i sat across from him.

"1 guest room and my room, only 2 rooms babe" I said and he gulp the japchae.

"So, what room i am going to stay with?" He asked and i look to him lips parted.

Right, what room will he going to stay in mine or guest room?.

"Maybe in your room, we are boyfriends and girlfriends" He said looking at me.

"What do you think?" He asked and lick his lips in seductive way, i didn't know he's not just cute but also he is hot.

"Y-yeah, sure why not" I said nodding and he chuckled.

"You seems force in your answer baby, are you scared on what might happen?" He asked and a i think smirk starting to form on his lips.

"Of course n-no" I stutter specially on what he just called me "baby".

"And why would you think that" I said and look to his behind to the living area.

"You're not?" He asked and i look back at him when our face is in inch to each other.

A smirk remain on his face and my breathing skills stops for a second.

"I'm not" I said firmly and he chuckled and his smirks grew wider.

He smashes his lips to mine and hold the back of my neck to support, i blink my eyes twice and he just look to me.

I kiss him back and thats when he starts to be aggressive, i go with the flow on his aggressiveness and also a smirk form on my lips and i bite his bottom lips.

We parted and breathed heavily while looking at each other and he just chuckled.

"Nice move dear" He breathed and i smack his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 1.2K 24
" Babygirl? " " Yes? " " You know I love you? " You are dating with Kim Taehyung a year now. Everything was great, your relationship was great. But...
40.7K 2.2K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...
38.3K 1K 10
You and Jungkook are in your late thirty's almost forty with two wonderful children. Just when you thought your lives were at peace your son comes te...
747 43 43
"I know how you feel" she said softly as she sat next to me, her head resting on her knees. "How would you know?" I asked slightly annoyed. "My boyfr...