✓Hidden Love (IZONE SERIES #1)

By o_orinini

Crossing paths with her is not my intention, it just happened. There's this day that I saw her crying while s... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53 - ChaeKkura's Bridal Shower
Chapter 54 - Chaeyeon's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 55
Special Chapter

Chapter 52

94 7 0
By o_orinini

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

I should have accepted that I will never be Kang, that I am not the one who will fill her heart. I am regretting that I told those words to her earlier. I should have told her that she doesn't need to settle for Kang because I am here but I know, her heart will always choose Kang. If I could just teach her heart to like me then I would.

"Yena,"

I came back to reality when I heard that voice and she even waves her hand in front of me. I looked at her. I heard her sigh.

"I am waiting for you to tell me why you were in the Entertainment cafe with Ms. Kang yesterday." She said.

I take a deep breath.

"Unnie, do you have any alcohol here?" I asked her directly.

She looked at me coldly while I looked at her seriously.

"There is alcohol here." She crossed her arms and still not averting her cold eyes to me.

"70% solution and made of isopropyl." She continued.

Aish, I'm not asking about rubbing alcohol!

"You choose. Drink alcohol or I'll kill you myself." She asked coldly.

What the—

"Unnie! I am asking about drinking alcohol, not rubbing alcohol!" I complained.

She suddenly hit my head.

"You go here for a dinner meeting not for a drink!" She scolded me after hitting my head.

I pout and rub my head that she hits.

"This is your dorm with 2Kims, this is not a meeting place." I argued back.

She gave me her deadliest look.

"Whatever place I choose, this is still a meeting."

"Your secretary and my manager are not here though." I murmured but she heard it.

"They are in the living room."

I looked at her surprised. She turned her head in the direction of the living room. I followed her gaze.

....

Indeed I saw Jin-ae unnie and Ms. Yang on the sofa, talking to each other.

I thought they were not here?

I looked again at Eunbi unnie and she did look at me too.

"I left the dorm yesterday because Mr. Kang goes to your office." I started as I had no choice.

Her eyebrow raised.

"Ms. Yang called me yesterday and told me that he was there, looking for me."

"Did you follow what I told you 2 years ago?" She asked.

"Yes, I did." I nodded.

She suddenly chuckles.

"I guess Mr. Kang finds you interesting."

Really unnie? You are telling me that?

I looked at her coldly and when she noticed that I am not happy at all, she went back to being serious.

"Anyways, I am asking about you, being with her sister."

If you could just let me finish unnie then you will know.

"I—"

"You are not dating Ms. Kang, are you?"

My eyes widened in her words.

"What the heck unnie!" I stood up from my seat.

"Heck no! Yuck! Ew!"

Eunbi unnie suddenly panics because I am so loud.

"Yah, Yena." She makes me sit back in my seat.

"Unnie, where the hell did you get that information?!" I asked her in disbelief.

"Can you please lower your voice? Also, why are you cursing?"

I pout again.

"I'm just asking, Yena. If you are not then not, gosh."

Aish, really this unnie. I sometimes get confused if she is acting as CEO or as Eunbi unnie.

"Anyways, I am with Kang because just like her brother's intention except for flirting with me," I rolled my eyes before continuing what I was saying.

"She wants me to accept her Entertainment's offer. I don't know why she is so insistent on having a connection with the Entertainment, unnie."

"You told her that her brother may cause trouble?"

"Yes, I told her about that but she is still insistent. She is taking the responsibility of her so-called brother. She said she is the owner of the Entertainment after all and she can easily kick her brother out if she wants to because she is higher than him."

Eunbi unnie nodded.

"I see." She nodded.

She looks at me for a while before saying,

"You are still banned from your studio." And then she starts to eat.

I looked at her surprised.

"Unnie—"

"Your studio or having a drink today?" She looks at me seriously.

I sighed.

I want both but I know I need to choose just one.

"My studio." I stand up.

"Ms. Kwon, is our meeting already dismissed?" I asked and looked at her seriously.

She nodded. I bowed to her.

"I am leaving now." I bid.

"You should ea—"

"I don't have my appetite." I bowed to her again and then left.

When I got outside, I could feel that Jin-ae unnie was following me. I faced her.

"Unnie, I will sleep at my parent's house today." I said.

She nodded.

"Bring your—"

"I want to be alone." I cut her off.

She sighed then nodded.

"Call or message me if you arrived there."

*Timeskip*

I am in a high-end club right now. The people here are running wild because of the music that the DJ is playing while I am here, sitting at the side, not feeling the vibe and don't have any energy to dance. Yes, I lied that I will go to my parent's house. I already message Jin-ae unnie that I am there though in fact I am here, at a high-end club. I should be amazed because this is my first time going to a club but can you blame me that I can't feel it? I already finished 5 bottles of beer and the one I am holding right now will be the 6th bottle. I used my mask and cap so I would not be noticed because I don't want to wake up having a big issue but since I am drinking right now, I remove my mask and lower my cap.

I am staring at my phone where Yuri's picture is. Call me crazy because I am talking to her picture right now.

"Yuri-ah," I smiled bitterly.

"I hope I can forget you that easily. I have liked you for so many years now yet I am not stopping. Maybe, I don't like you anymore. Maybe, I am already in love with you." I laugh at myself then drink the beer.

"I'm just denying it but indeed I am in love. If I'm not in love with you, why would I give up my dream? If I'm not in love with you then why am I in pain right now? If I'm not in love with you then I should let you go already." I drink again.

A phone call suddenly pops out on my screen. I can't read the name as I am feeling dizzy and my vision starts to become blurry because tears start to fall in my eyes. I answered it.

"Yuri," I uttered.

Since I am under the influence of alcohol right now and my mind is only occupied by Yuri, I called whoever this is 'Yuri'.

"Unnie, where are you?" She asked.

"Yuri, why did you need to always choose Kang over me? Tell me what Kang has that I don't have. I already do my very best to show how much I love you but you still chose Kang. Yuri, my advice to you earlier, it is against my heart but I know you need someone right now so I said those words."

"Unnie, you are drunk. Tell me where you are."

"Unnie...Unnie?" I laugh to cover my sobs.

"That's all I am to you, an unnie. Did you know that everytime that you call me unnie, it hurts me? That everytime that I see you with Kang, reality hits me? Despite of Kang cheating on you, you still love her." I laughed bitterly and then drank the beer again.

"I guess you really love her so much. If this is my defeat then..." My voice starts to shutter as it is really hitting me...

"...f-fine." ...that I am lost.

"You are free now, Yuri." I smiled sadly even though I know she can't see me.

"I hope Kang makes you happy and I hope Kang doesn't hurt you again. I hope your choice will make you happy, Yuri." I finished the bottle of beer before speaking again.

"Let me tell you this." I hold the bottle of beer so tight.

"I love you, Jo Yuri." Then my head gives up and lands on the table.

I cried so hard while my head was resting on the table. I felt someone suddenly grab my phone from my hand but I can't lift my head up as I feel really dizzy and the people in my surroundings are spinning.

*1 week later*

I am in my car right now, resting my body. I just have a 4 hours break before I work again. Yeah these days, I am very busy as there are so many projects for a reality show and then there's this project that wants me to be a cast member in a drama that they were planning. Of course, my manager accepted it as my agency agreed with it too. So I am also preparing for the audition. I am currently avoiding Chaewon as I do or should I say, I said some words that shouldn't be said because I was drunk that day.

*Flashback*

I opened my eyes and I saw a girl, taking care of me. She was giving me a bed bath but no soap, just water. I don't know if it is because I was drunk or it is because Yuri is the only one in my mind but, I really saw her as Yuri.

"Yuri," I called.

She looks at me.

"Yah, old duck." She stops wiping my arm with a towel and looks at me.

"Just sleep." She said then wipe my arms again with the towel.

"Yuri, please go home. Don't show up for a while. I need distance."

She just continues what she is doing as if she didn't hear me. I move my arm away.

"I told you to go home!" I get up from bed.

"Just go please, Yuri. Don't make this hard for me." My tears fell again.

It hurts so badly and I can't hold in my tears

She stops and looks at me.

"I will leave. Let me fini—"

I stand up. She immediately held me as I was not stable on my own feet.

"Where is Kang? I need to talk to her." I tried to take a step but I'm a little unbalanced.

"Unnie, just stay in bed. You are dr—"

"I want to vomit."

She sighed and helped me to go to the CR. As I saw the toilet, I started to throw up.

"Aigoo, you will be dead to Eunbi unnie tomorrow." She said while patting my back. 

"You just drink 6 beers yet you are throwing up already. Alcohol is really not your thing."

After my throwing up session, I wash my mouth in the sink. After washing, I looked at Chaewon. Yes, I am a little sober now but still my system is under the influence of alcohol.

"You are done?" She asked.

I nodded. She was about to help me walk back to the bed when I hugged her.

"I'm sorry Chaewon." My tears start to fall again.

"Yah, old duck—" She was about to let go of my hug when I spoke again.

"I'm sorry if I always hurt you because I always remind you that I like Yuri."

"Old duck," She tried to remove my hands but I hugged her tighter.

"Chaewonie, I'm really sorry if I can't reciprocate the feelings you have for me." I let go of the hug and faced her.

I looked into her eyes.

"You deserve someone who will love you dearly." I smiled weakly.

"I hope someday, you found her. She is just waiting for you all this time. If it hurts that I am saying these words to you, I'm sorry." I held her cheeks.

"There is someone who keeps on choosing you. Don't let her go, Chaewon. Take this advice because I am your best friend."

Then I passed out.

*End of flashback*

I just spill Minju's feelings, yes. Thankfully, I passed out because I almost said Minju's name, gosh. And yeah, the old bunny and Jin-ae unnie went really mad so I paid for it. I worked while I still had a hangover the next day and Eunbi unnie banned me from my studio again. This time it's up to her when I will have it back ToT.

I miss my studio. My notebook is in there so I can't write a song I have in mind.

Also, I forgot to tell you that I am busy because I need to free up my schedule for the upcoming bridal shower of Chaeyeon.

Bridal shower but she will be most likely the groom, psh.

We are going to Japan next month because there is where Sakura's family were and yeah, we are the one who will adjust.

If you are wondering where and when they will get married... guess it.

And then their bachelorette party will be 3 days before the wedding. There will be 2 bachelorette party. One in Japan which is on Sakura's side and here at Korea in Chaeyeon's side. As bachelorette party is will be held both different place but same day, I will be with Chaeyeon's side. Nako and Hitomi will join Sakura at Japan as Chaeyeon said that Sakura has only one friend in there so it will be just ENOZI ft. 2 Kids, ITZY and TWICE that will be in Chaeyeon's bachelorette party. Chaeyeon make the bachelorette party exclusive for friends while bridal shower for families and friends.

You can't blame the groom— I mean the bride that has a little love for parties. She makes the day of the bachelorette party and bridal shower different for the 'I want to be with you all before my last day as a single girl.' reason when in fact she just wants to drink. Yeah, among us she is the heavy drinker and Eunbi unnie is the second ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Also, I bet that she will not drink because Sakura's family and relatives will be at the bridal shower.

I was startled when someone suddenly knocked on the window. I got up and looked at who it was. When I saw that it was Jin-ae unnie, I unlocked the door. She opens the door where I am seated which is in the passenger's seat next to the driver's seat.

"You need to prepare now." She said.

I looked at my watch and when I saw the time, my jaw dropped.

Wtf?! I just have 1 hour?!

I looked at Jin-ae unnie in disbelief.

Woah, look readers, I didn't even have a chance to sleep as I am talking to you all.

I have no choice but to get out of my car and get ready.

*Timeskip*

I lay down on my bed as soon as I entered my room.

Woah, it's a loooong day.

"Finally, I can rest in my bed." I said to myself.

I looked at the ceiling and let myself contemplate.

Why did I feel sad? I should be glad that Yuri didn't message me these days. It would be easy for me to move on if she didn't message me or call me but why did I miss her?

I sighed.

"This love is really something." I uttered.

It's hard to act that I was fine when I am really not. I make other people happy while I can't make myself happy. It's really hard to pretend as I need to entertain the people that will watch the show. I wonder if I really entertain them.

I heard a knock on the door, making me get up. The door swung open and I saw Jin-ae unnie peeking.

"What do you want for dinner?" She asked.

"Anything, unnie." I answered.

She nodded and smiled. I smiled back at her. She was about to close the door when I spoke again.

"Unnie, can I have my phone?" I stand up and go towards her.

She got it from her bag and then gave it to me.

"You haven't checked your phone for a week." She said.

I smiled weakly.

"Yeah. You know, busy schedules." I excused.

"You should message your friends. They are worried about you." And then she left.

I close the door and look at my phone.

Should I look at the gc?

My phone's screen suddenly lights up.

I am in the middle of hesitating whether I will open the message or not when she messaged again.

When I read her next message, I held my phone tight.

I want to talk to her right now because I really miss her so much.

I didn't realize that I was looking at my phone for a long time. If it didn't vibrate, I wouldn't realize it.

Should I reply or not?

I sighed.

"It's not bad to reply." I said to myself and about to open her message at KKT when I heard a knock on the door and then Jin-ae unnie's voice.

"Yena, the food is ready."

I'll reply to her later.

I get out of my room. When I reach the dining room, I am surprised to see four people.

Wtf are they doing here?!

"Wazzup ori!" Chaeyeon greeted me.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked while approaching them.

"You ditch us again last Sunday." - Chaewon

"Yah," I looked at her.

"I have a shooting that day." I continued.

We suddenly heard a slam of a door. I immediately looked at the door and there, I saw a tall puppy with a tall bunny.

"Unnie!" Yujin exclaimed when she saw me. She ran towards me and when she reached where I was, she hugged me.

"I miss you unnie!" She faced me after hugging me.

I looked at her back and I saw Wonyoung, walking towards us.

"Just the two of you?" I asked, looking at Yujin.

Yujin nodded.

I looked at the four that were already sitting around the table.

"Where are the small girls?" I asked them.

The four looked at each other.

Is there something that I miss while I am busy?

"Unnie, you don't know?" Wonyoung asked me. She was already standing next to me.

My eyebrows furrowed in her question.

Know what?

"Aigoo," Yujin smacked my arms.

"Nako unnie goes back to Japan for a vacation." Yujin said after smacking my arms.

"EH?!" I looked at her in disbelief.

She never goes on a vacation in Japan if it is not a Christmas vacation.

"Is she with Hitomi?" I asked.

She always goes to Japan with Hitomi. As I said, she is Hitomi's pet.

Yujin shakes her head.

"Hitomi unnie is "busy"." Wonyoung said, making quotation fingers in the word busy.

Busy? How come she will be busy if she just does modeling?

It's not that I am underestimating modeling. If you are a model and it is your only job, there are many free times like there are days that you don't have a schedule at all. That's why it is strange that Hitomi is busy.

"Let's eat." I heard Eunbi unnie's voice.

"Are you planning to debut Hitomi in the music industry?" I asked when I went back to the dining room.

She maybe make Hitomi a trainee. There is a possibility you know, Hitomi is good at dancing.

"It's not on my plan yet." Eunbi unnie answered.

Then how come Hitomi is busy?

I looked at each of us and I noticed that Jin-ae unnie is not here.

"Did Jin-ae unnie leave?" I asked them.

"She said she has something to do." Eunbi unnie is the one who answered again.

I nodded and joined them.

While we are eating, they are talking about this girl beside me who was about to get married.

"It looks like you planned this all along." - Eunbi unnie

"Someone to grow old with is the only one missing in my life. It's the only one who is missing." - Chaeyeon

"Is that why you propose to Sakura unnie that fast?" - Chaewon

"Yah, it's not fast. It took 4 years before I proposed to her." Chaeyeon defended.

"Ey unnie, 4 years is already long. There are couples that it took them just months before they planned to get married." Minju joined Chaeyeon.

"But still," Chaewon can't argue anymore as it is two vs. one.

See? Minju is the only one who can shut this stinky radish's mouth.

"By the way unnie," Yujin looks at Chaeyeon.

We all waited for her next words.

"How can you say that she is the one for you? I mean, how did you find out that she is the one you want to spend your whole life with?"

Yujin's question surprised us all. She never asked about these things before so yeah, we are surprised. I noticed that there is someone uneasy here. I looked at her intently and it seemed like she was nervous.

"Did the both of you already confess to each other?" I uttered.

All of their attention turns on me. I saw how Wonyoung looked away. I looked at Yujin and she gulped when she met my eyes.

"Ey, why are you spilling your sister's secret?" Chaeyeon nudged me.

I looked at Chaeyeon.

"I am surprised that you knew about these two." I point to Yujin and Wonyoung.

Chaeyeon chuckles.

"I'm good at this, you know." Chaeyeon proudly said.

I just raised the one side of my upper lip at her.

Good at this my ass. I still remember how you don't get what I am trying to do to 2Kims in our vacation two years ago.

I looked at Yujin.

"Be honest." I said.

"Yah, old duck." Chaewon looked at me.

"Stop forcing these two. You make Wonyoung uneasy."

Even this stinky radish is spilling her sister's nervousness.

"So what's the label?" I gave Yujin a teasing smile.

Yujin looks at Wonyoung and it looks like their eyes are talking.

Aigoo, are you still playing hide and seek?

"I am still waiting for her." Yujin answered and looked away.

"Waiting for her..." I think for a while.

"Hmmm... MU?" I looked at Yujin.

"Nah, MU is different from waiting. MU is, you know that you both like each other but are not ready to commit and can date someone else while waiting is, you will not date someone else if it is not him/her." She glanced at Wonyoung and Wonyoung suddenly blushed.

Look at this kid. She already knew about these things.

"Is that you, Choi Yujin?" I teased again.

"I am Choi Yujin, unnie." She smiled at me.

"How about you unnie? How was your—ouch!" Yujin looked at Wonyoung, confused. She even look at her foot under the table.

Wonyoung gave her an eye signal.

How did she know that I am heartbroken?

"I am busy so I don't have a chance to talk to her." I said.

Chaeyeon suddenly put her arm on my shoulder.

"Do you want to drink?" She asked.

Eunbi unnie suddenly clears her throat. Chaeyeon looked at her and pouted.

"Again." Chaeyeon complained.

I chuckled.

"Maybe some other time, soon-to-be-married girl." I responded.

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Eunbi unnie told you that you should focus on planning your wedding first, aigoo this unnie." - Chaewon

"So when you go to the hotel bar, you don't order a drink?" I asked Chaeyeon teasingly.

"Yeah." Chaeyeon rolled her eyes again.

I chuckled.

"It looks like Eunbi unnie handling your life now." I teased again.

"She just turns out to be my counselor." Chaeyeon looks at me.

"I told her to find someone she can marry as she knows a lot about married life but she herself is not married nor in a relationship."

"Jugule?" Eunbi unnie sounds a little annoyed.

"She is indeed old already." I chuckled.

"Watch your mouth duck if you want to stay alive." Eunbi unnie threatened.

"Unnie," I give her a teasing smile.

"Do you want me to set you up for a blind date?" I asked.

"Yah!" She stands up.

I know what will happen next.

I stand up from my seat and start to run as I know from this point that Eunbi unnie is going to kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 133 10
Chaewon and Minjoo have been best friends since childhood. All the jokes and laughs, fun memories that were created. They did so much together, and t...
3.3K 260 18
When a girl being forcibly brought to a mysterious place. How will she take the truth ? How will the other treat her ? In this story, the main charac...
11.6K 465 14
This is about 6 popular girls who were obsessed to 6 popular boys in their school. What if because they were too over obsessed to be with those boys...
479 13 4
these are my 2kim one-shot stories originally posted on AFF and AO3. instead of making them each a separate book on here, i'm compiling them in a sin...