❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

Por namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ Más

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

340 30 2
Por namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"Nice to meet you" the black haired alpha nervously shifted his weight by being under the strong gaze of the red haired alpha "anyway jimin, I hope you like the book, I will see you and jun-seo at school then" he quickly and awkwardly walked away and jungkook was quickly Pouting while looking at the older "why is he seeing you at the school?" Still Jealous but not wanting to show it at all "because jun-seo starts school soon silly, I have to drop him off" smiling up at the younger who kept his pout on "but why is he being all like that with you? We are supposed to go now on a date and he is flirting and you don't say anything" his hands holding the blondes waist drawing him closer to himself "he wasn't flirting" confused jimin frowned and took the books jungkook had into his own "and yes we are going on a date so let me pay for these so we can leave" grinning again and leaving right away the alpha behind, jungkook rushing after the blonde to the cashier and after paying latched their hands together "let's go then!" Smiling while walking towards the theaters direction, jimins own lips pulling into a wider smile while he looked at the taller and followed his lead.

After jungkook debated with himself what they should see when the blonde left him to do it, jungkook chose a comedy movie and bought the tickets, after buying a bowl of popcorn and two drinks they made their way into the place to find it quite lonely, very few people inside "the owner did say these movie was bad, no one really wanted to see it" jimin giggled taking his seat next to jungkook "we will see then" smiling at the alpha who returned the smile, they sat together chewing on the salty popcorn before the lights went finally out and the screen lowered more, the small room almost quiet, the movie starting to be projected.

Comfortably they watched in silence while enjoying their snack and beverages, jimin feeling too calm to his liking, that he allowed himself to lean his head against jungkook's shoulder whose heart raced in content while jimin's did in nervousness, the feeling easing up when he felt the younger kiss the top of his head which only now made the blonde blush, maybe jungkook had noticed his nervous state but that wasn't the case the alpha had all too lovingly wanted to do so. At some point their hands even finding each other's during a fit of laughter, probably the only ones enjoying the absurd film after the rest of the audience grew tired of it and left. Jimins eyes went to the man next to him, laughing his lungs out just like him and the blonde couldn't help himself but let his eyes wonder each part of the youngers features, he went from his dark chocolate eyes full of twinkling lights that closed when he laughed, to the very visible scar on his left cheek and then to his button nose, eyes moving lower to his thin pink-ish lips that he knew where soft and the simple thought made him redden, his eyes kept on traveling down to his collarbone barely showing even if the button up shirt had a slit on the top, his eyes landing curiously on his tattooed arm making him question what they meant but that was something he would definitely ask some other time, his eyes went back up to the alphas face but flushing a deeper red when he found jungkook's eyes on him and his pretty lips pulled into a smirk "are enjoying checking me out?" Jimin looked quickly away and to the big screen gaining a soft laugh from the other man "I don't mind you looking, as long as it's me who you look at" Leaning a bit closer to whisper the words to the olders ear "stop talking and watch the movie" jimin tried to flip it back to the man but only made him smile more "then I will just look back at you" his lips pressing a small kiss to the blondes cheek "there's no need to be so shy with me" his hand reaching for jimin's chin to make him look back at him, jimin's blush barely visible for jungkook but still there thanks to the light from the screen "what are you trying to do?" Jimin tried to scold him but jungkook only grinned from ear to ear "stealing you a kiss" not letting the omega protest and Leaning down to make their lips meet.

It was no long kiss just a sweet short chaste kiss, but it still made jimins heart rush, the sound of his heartbeat loud on his ears. He had no idea what the man was doing to him, but he was happy, and if these felt good. If being with jungkook felt these pleasant and comforting, then he was willing to try and give his heart away to a new love.

Two days later passed like a thrilling flash of joy, and namjoon convinced jimin to spend the two days with jungkook, the young alpha very glad to steal jimin away for a whole day and then half, in the last day of namjoon being in town the small family spent it together in house. Now it was Monday and not only namjoon would be leaving that morning but jun-seo was also starting school. Jimins son clearly wasn't in the best mood because not only he had to start going to a new school but his uncle was leaving "I don't wanna go" he whined for god know what another time and jimin ignored him finishing his sons lunch "mommy I really really don't want to go" jimin finished saving his sons food on the cars lunch box "I don't care, you are going either way jun-seo" the boy whined louder, namjoon coming into view with his suitcase in hand "jimin, if you don't mind can I go with you to drop him off? Then we can come back and I will take my car" The blonde nodded and after jun-seo grumpily finished having his pancakes they went out the door and to the car, the drive to the school was quite long, and jun-seo never failed to give his mother excuses for him to not go to school. After another tantrum of the boy they finally came to a stop in front of the school, namjoon helping -or forcing- jun-seo out of the car and helping him to put on his backpack "don't forget your lunch bag" he received the smaller bag from his uncles hand and took it into his own, the older alpha crouching down to look into his nephews eyes "I will try and comeback soon okay?" With a new pout on his lips jun-seo nodded "you try and be good, don't let others bother you... I will miss you buddy" pulling the younger into his arms holding him tightly, the little alpha hugging back as tightly his uncle "please visit soon joonie" he heard the older hum back in response before he pulled back and ruffled the youngers chestnut hair "jun-seo" jimin called out for him, the blonde crouching down as well while namjoon stood back up.

"I left my number written in a post it on your lunch box, if you ever feel uncomfortable or sick or just want to go home tell Si-Hoon, he will call me and I will come pick you up" the boy nodded "I know you will be okay, I will come pick you up later then" Jun-seo's brows raised and he shook his head "I want jungkook to pick me up" jimin seemed surprised like namjoon "o-oh okay I will bring him with me" again his son shaking his head "just him, I want him to come and pick me up" the blonde hesitated for a mere second but agreed "I will go find hobi, bye bye!" He waved at the two seeming a little happier, they watched him enter through the school doors and disappear from their eyesight "that was unexpected" namjoon meaning to the pup asking for jungkook to pick him up "yeah... I will tell jungkook later" looking back at the brunette "are you saying goodbye to yoongi?" Namjoon nodded with a soft smile "I want to stop by at the bakery to talk with him, I really like him and... I guess I want to know if we can be anything even if I come and go because of my job" his heart filled with joy when he thought of the omega "then let's go back already" they got back inside the car drove to the apartment, right away namjoon getting his suitcase and leaving it on his car trunk "mind giving me a ride to the shop? We can say goodbye there" neither of them wanting really namjoon to leave "ofcourse I can drive you there"

Jun-seo felt like he was in a completely unknown territory, and he was, but it was a very weird thing to be the new kid almost a phobia since he was very aware that some kids might or already didn't liked him, "Oh.My.God" he heard a loud -very- loud squeal from behind him making him turn around to find his best friend with his red backpack on his back, the bag with butterfly doodles and happy faces "seonie!!!" Hoseok ran to the taller and hugged him tightly, the alpha hugging the beta back as tightly "mama said we are in the same classroom! She checked with Mr.Si" the boy's green eyes glimmering "r-really?" The white haired beta nodded with a soft hum, his smaller hand taking a hold of the taller boy's "let's go I will show you" he pulled the taller along and down the hall, soon entering the classroom, the four walls and a soft yellow with decorations all over the room, students in their seats, by the hall or around the classroom talking with their friends "you will seat next to me!" Jun-seo allowed himself to be pulled along by the shorter boy who took him to the seat in the back next to the wall "here" taking off his own backpack off and placing it next to his chair next to the small hall path, jun-seo taking the seat next to the tall wall and large window "everyone! Take your seats" the man jun-seo already knew as Si-Hoon stepped into the classroom and closed the door, he placed down his brown briefcase "today is our first day back so we will take it easy alright?" The children muttered a simultaneous answer of agreement "today we have a new boy joining us" his eyes wondering around the classroom until he spotted jun-seo trying to shy away of the curious eyes of his new classmates "do you mind standing up?" Still not looking at everyone else jun-seo stood up and kept his eyes stuck to the table "please introduce yourself and say two things you enjoy to do"

"My name is jun-seo and I like to, draw and to be with my mommy" there where a few murmurs but nothing bad from there, Si-Hoon straightened up from his leaning position against the the desk "thank you jun-seo you can seat now" he did as told while fidgeting, still feeling the stare of others "today we will..." the girl in front of him turned around on her chair, ignoring the teacher to look at the little alpha "hi, you are the boy that just moved here right?" Shyly jun-seo nodded while Hoseok stared at him thoughtfully and then looked back at the girl "what are you doing?" He complained not wanting his bestfriend to get his feelings hurt like in the park "I wanna be his friend, Do-Hyun was being mean but we don't like dodo" she pouted, her words making jun-seo look up, she wanted to be his friend?.

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

70.5K 4.9K 63
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨...
1.8K 191 29
194K 10.9K 29
❝As time passes by we only mess it up even more.❞ start: 180408 finish: 180520
31.8K 1.5K 29
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ sᴛʀᴜɢɢʟᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ʙᴜᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇs ʜɪs ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ "ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏ...