PSYCHIC INCREDIBLE CONSORT//�...

By I_Ship_Yoonmin_

In the Joseon Dynasty, Gyeongbok Palace, a King was finding a Boy or woman to be his official wife or Consort... More

Characters.
Chap.2: Five low level animal Spirits.
Chap.3: Yoonji."
Chap.4: Thief Man.
Chap.5: Ah, Beautiful Boy."
Chap.6: Stupid Maid.
Chap.7: Lord Min."
Chap.8: Young Ladies."
Chap.9: Slap."
Chap.10: Healing power."
Chap.11: Princess Yu-jin."
Chap.12: Birthday Presents."
Chap.13: Jindallae Flower."
Chap.14: Buchaechum."
Chapter 15: Lady Yuji."
Chapter 16: Liar Bitches."
Chapter 17: Cooking skills."

Chap.1: Second Child."

291 13 10
By I_Ship_Yoonmin_

NO ONE POV.

In the Deoksugung Palace, there is a three people inside the Palace, while the two of them was seating in the throne while the other one who is a girl and a princess was on her knees while in a bridge of tears begging for something.

Father, Mother, I really don't want to marry into the Min residence (it's the [Gyeongbok] Joseon Dynasty)!" The princess said while crying and giving her father and mother a sad face...the Empress looked at her Husband with a sad expression while the Emperor sigh.

I don't like whoever he is, prince!" The Princess added continue to cried out and covered her face with her both hands.

My Husband please hear what is our Daughter beg, she's still so young and want to be still with us!" The mistress begged as well to her husband holding it's hand while squeezing it...the Minister sigh again.

Dear, I know how wronged the situation is!" Minister Park said rubbing his forehead.

But this marriage is granted by the Emperor of Gyeongbok, Gyeongbokgung !" Minister Park added.

How can I reject, there is nothing I can do!?" Minister Park said looking up at his daughter with a deep sigh...the princess hold her mother and father's hand.

Father, you promised me that I can choose my own husband!" The princess said looking up at her father with her teary eyes.

I haven't seen Prince Min's face because his wearing a Mask, even if I die, I won't marry him!" The princess added...the Empress stand up from her throne and kneeled down her knees and hugs her daughter.

Lea! Don't say such a thing like that, of course you won't die, Mother will protect you!" The mistress said to her daughter hugging her tight while caressing it's hair as she looks up at her husband.

Husband! Are there any other solutions?" The mistress asked her husband.

What else can I do?" Minister Park asked her back while looking away and think.

Do you want me defy the Emperor of Gyeongbok and have the whole Park Family pay for it?" Minister added in a anger way...he stand up from his throne and looked down at his daughter.

Lea, you have already grown-up! See it as you sacrificing yourself for your Father and Mother, just once!" Minister Park said.

But Father I don't really want to marry him in matter what, please understand my feelings!" Princess Lea said looking up at her father.

I am your only daughter and child! If I'm not here who will care and love you guys as I do?" Princess Lea said asked, reaching her father's hand and hold it.

Ai!" Minister Park sigh and kneeled down his knees as well and hugged his daughter.

Husband!" Mistress Park called out her husband.

Lea! You're not our only child daughter!" Mistress Park added.

Dear, are you talking about the Bukhansan Mountain's?" Minister Park asked as he sigh and stand up from the ground and seat down on his throne.

If we do so, it would be an unforgivable sin!" Minister Park added.

Our whole Clan would be held accountable!" Minister Park said looking at his Wife and Daughter.

Rou!" Minister Park called out one of his soldier...the soldier immediately come in front of him and bowed his head.

Go to the Bukhansan Mountain's and get my first child which is a Boy named Park Jimin and bring him in here immediately!" Minister Park added.

I will do it right away His highness!" The soldier said and immediately walk away from there and walk out the Clan and lead his way in the Mountain with some other soldiers.

Hours later, the soldier's has arrived already and now they're in front of the Emperor and Empress (The princess isn't there already) while kneeling their one knee and a Boy was in their middle and it's hands was tied up.

W-what do you need from me FATHER?" The Boy asked in a anger tone.

(Just imagine that he was kneeling and his hands was tied up)

Watch your tone Boy!" The Emperor angirly said to his son.

I don't care just tell me if what do you need from me and you kidnap and tied up my hands like this?" The Boy angirly asked while looking at his father and step-mother.

Y-you, sigh, I kidnapped you for some reason, Kid!" Minister Park answered his son...the boy chuckled.

Oh really and what is that reason of yours, huh, you abundant me and now you kidnapped, you maybe crazy?! The Boy said while laughing.

You're the crazy one!" The mistress said while spatting.

Alright enough, don't call my family my crazy or anything Boy, you know who you are in this Palace!" Minister Park said.

I am nothing in this Palace cause I am just a Living in a small Mountain then you kidnapped me!" The boy sassily said while rolling his eyes weakly.

Sigh, I kidnapped you for some reason like I said earlier and that reason is that you will marry into the Min residence either you like it or not that's final, you will met Prince Min and it's whole family tomorrow, dismiss, bring him in the old room that didn't use for so long!" Minister Park said to the point...the soldiers drag the Boy out of there and throw to the room that was quite old and dusty. The Boy hissed in pain and rested his head in the wall while some tears escape his eyes.

How can I have a Father like him?" The boy asked yelled to himself, tears continue to escape his eyes.

How can he kidnap me for some nonsense reason? I don't want to get married either, why did he have to arrange me in it?" The Boy added punching the wall with his fist.

Hate him, hate him, hate him very much, hoo hoo!" The boy said yelled and cried out more.

More than an hour he was still crying and crying, cursing his own Father of how heartless is it since it was night already he fell asleep without eating anything...next morning has come, the old room where the boy was sleeping, the door was kicked open and a maid that was in her late 40's step inside with her is the other maids who was holding a jug of cold water...the old maid kicks the boy many times to wake him up but it didn't work so she snatched the jug full of water and pour it to the sleeping Boy making it to gasp and shut it's eyes open in shock while looking around.

Finally and you woke up, now stand up you dirty pest!" The old maid angirly said and kick the boy's leg many times as the Boy groaned in pain.

Don't fucking groan, maids drag this pest out this dusty room!" The maid added...then two of the maids hold the boy's shoulder and drag him out the room, leading him to the hot spring and throw him there making him hiss because of how hot it is, probably right now his face was so red and burn a little.

That's better on you, hahahah!" All the maids said at the same time while laughing their ass off...the Boy looked at them angirly, well who wouldn't be angry at that, they're being so rude to him.

Bathe yourself, we don't want to help a dirty pest like you!" One of the maid said while continue to laugh.

Stop that already and let's go to help our Princess with her bath!" The maid that was at her 40's said and all of them walk away from there.

The Boy bathe his self, while crying, he doesn't like here even though he just get here yesterday. The mountain he was living was more better than here. Minutes later he was still bathing when a maid come up to him with a bathrobe on its hands.

When you're done in there please wear this one and go back to the room you sleep last night so that I can help you wear your clothes and style you!" The maid kindly and calmly said smiling at the Boy...the boy looked up at her and nod his head.

O-okay!" The boy said and the maid bowed her head before walking away.

The boy then get out from the hot spring and wear the white and thin bathrobe, before he walks to the old and dusty room and there he saw the maid earlier who bring him the bathrobe who was preparing the make up and chair for him when the maid notice him, she looked up at him with a smile.

Please come over here so that I could help you wear this dress!" The maid calmly said...the boy just nodded his head and slowly come over to her.

W-why is it a woman's Hanbok?" The boy asked confused while pointing at the Hanbok.

I am a Boy though!" The boy added...the maid giggles.

I'm sorry but this was the Minister or your Father wanted you to wear, I am just following what he told me since I am a lowly maid in here!" The maid said while smiling a little...the boy nodded his head.

And beside I can see that you have a feminine body so this will really suit you well!" The maid added smiling widely...the boy blushed a little at what the kind maid said.

O-oh okay!" The boy just said before he wear the dress with the help of the maid and after that, the maid told him to seat down the chair which he did...

The maid then got at his side and grab the Cosmetics Box inside it was lotions extracted from plants, including gourd stems; mung bean contains saponin and was helpful for cleansing. Castor oils and camellia oils were used as hair oil, a pleasant smell and were not sticky that will use for the Boy's face, hair and arms...after some minutes of the maid applying the makeup for the Boy.

Let's go now Prince, for sure the Min residence is waiting for you as well as your Father and Mother!" The maid said.

I am not a Prince, the Empress isn't my Mother and I didn't see the Emperor as my Father they're nothing to me so stop saying those words!" The boy seriously said smiling a little...even though the maid didn't get what he meant but she just nodded her head.

They both then walk out the old and dusty room, leading their way in the main hall of the Mansion, walking inside as all the soldiers who was in there bowed their heads when they saw the Boy, then the maid and the Boy walk inside the hall where the Min Family and the Boy's Father and step-mother except for his step-sister which is the Princess...the maid bowed when they got in the middle, the boy bowed as well.

Greetings Father and to all royal Min Family!" The boy said after that he lowered his head while he walk towards to the vacant small table and sat down in there.

So this is your first child, Hae-jin, The Emperor of Gyeongbok asked while pointing at the Boy who was still lowering his head.

Y-yes it is Jang hyun!" Emperor Hae-jin, the Boy's Father answered Highest Emperor Jang hyun while forcing a smile.

I see, what's it's name?" Highest Emperor Jang hyun asked while staring at the Boy.

It's Park Jimin!" Minister Hae-jin answered.

Boy, raise your head and look at us!" Highest Emperor Jang hyun calmly told the Boy aka Jimin... Jimin bite his lower lip before slowly raising his head and look at everyone as his eyes landed to the Man that was wearing a creepy mask 🎭.

(This is the Mask that the man was wearing and I know it wasn't that creepy to look, haha 😂😆)

Oh, what a beautiful handsome Boy is this!" Highest Emperor Jang hyun said while smiling...Lowest Emperor Hae-jin faked a laugh.

It's surely is!" Minster Hae-jin agreed forcing a smile while looking at his son Jimin... Jimin rolled his eyes.

His ugly!" The Man that was wearing a Mask suddenly coldly said with a deep voice making all of them to look up at him.

Min Yoongi, don't say like that to your Consort!" The highest Empress said to her son in a calm way, the Mask Man aka Yoongi chuckled.

Yeah, yeah, if that was you said!" Prince Min Yoongi said waving his hand in the air and sip on his tea... Jimin secretly frowned at what Prince Min called him (It's the UGLY).

I really am an ugly though!" Jimin thought sighing.

So Hae-jin, I thought my second son's future consort is a girl but it turns out it was a Boy? I am a little bit disappoint at that?!" Highest Emperor Jang hyun said while chuckling and smirking.

I-ah, about that thing, sad to say but my second child that was a girl refuse to get married!" Minister Park Hae-jin answered biting his cheeks inside.

What's the reason?" Highest Emperor Jang hyun asked with a raised eyebrows.

She's still young to get married and want to be with us and find her own husband in the future, that's the reason and my deeply apologies to you all!" Minister Park Hae-jin said bowing his head.

Oh that's alright Lowly Minister Hae-jin, this first child of yours is quiet and good child, I can say that. So it's alright!" Highest Empress, Yoongi's mother said with a warm smile... Minister Park Hae-jin and his Wife faked a smile but inside them they're pissed off.

Thank you Highest Empress!" Jimin said with a small kind and calm smile... The highest Empress giggles at Jimin's cute smile.

No problem, I am just telling what's the truth!" Highest Empress said waving her hand in the air.

But I don't like you a little bit Boy!" Highest Empress thought while secretly staring at Jimin curiously.

Alright, since my son's consort was change, the wedding will be held today after tomorrow!" Highest Emperor Jang hyun said sipping at his tea... Prince Min Yoongi looked at his father then back to Jimin and yeah he was staring at Jimin the whole time.

Thank you for agreeing to this Highest Emperor, blessings may be with you!" Lowest Empress which is Jimin's step-mother said with a small smile... Highest Emperor Jang hyun nodded his head.

No problem as long as my son has a consort at your family cause if this Boy isn't your son and you only have a daughter that refuse to what I grant then I maybe have your whole Park residence's will pay for it!" Highest Emperor Jang hyun said with a grin.

Hae-jin, how can you have such a handsome beautiful son? Maybe it got from it's mother right?" One of the high ranked commander of Min residence asked the Lowest Emperor Hae-jin with a smile while staring at Jimin.

Oh-I-ah, hahaha yeah yeah h-he really got his b-beauty from his mother!" Lowest Emperor Hae-jin immediately answered while he formed a fist under the small table in front of him, trying to hide his anger.

No wonder, if this Boy is a girl for sure he will be very beautiful and maybe maybe I could make him my Wife, hahahaha!" The high ranked commander jokingly said...the others laughed along with him.

That's true, that's true!" One of the other high ranked commander agreed and they all talked about something more while Jimin and Prince Yoongi was silent the whole time.

To bE CoNtInuEd.

--------

A/N: First chapter of my New Story! I'm really really excited to start this one. I hope you will like it. :)

And I will update 1 to 4 chapters of this story every Wednesday only since the "MY EMPRESS, MY EMPEROR" is complete already, keke 😁😊.

I purple ya 💜💜💜, and see ya at the next chapter update 🙂🙂.

Author Sam
      Or
@I_Ship_Yoonmin_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 13.4K 86
In order to take away his father's shares, his husband colluded with his friend to set him up. A divorce was thrown at his face and he was forced out...
39.8K 1K 28
"Y/n, are you in there? " An angelic voice can be heard from outside, you slapped yourself to stopped the crying. The angelic voice owner was Min Hyu...
6.1K 305 31
This is a story of a two pairs with two different personalities with some dark past gets together cause of the family? will the cold hearted person c...
7K 170 26
what will happen when the stubborn, cold, arrogant girl is arranged to marry an idol??? will things go wrong or their will be love that will boom...