Stuck In Time

By StephanieMcnear

Lyra was living her life as a single mother, when her world gets turned upside down. Finding herself in the p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

206 8 1
By StephanieMcnear

         ****Does get a little spicy****

When Ardeth and his men returned, everyone was happy. Wives and children of some the men surrounded them and headed home. She stood with his mother, almost standing on her toes, to look around the other villagers. Both women had a smile, one bigger then the other. She could see him nodding and acknowledging those around him. Every once in a while he would look around.

He dismounted his horse, then handed the reins to a boy. Making his way towards to the elders. He kept looking but couldn't find Lyra. Watching one of his men touch his wife's face and holding a child on his hip. Continuing take move through the people, he moved with his head high. He could see the building not too far, and picked up the pace. If she wasn't out here, she was most likely with his mother at home.

The moment he got to the building, he felt the breath being taken from him. She was beautiful, her eyes were glowing, and she had a big smile he could see through the covering on her face. His mother patted the girls arm and walked to him pulling Lyra behind her. "Welcome home son." Welcoming him before leaving Lyra with him. He nodded to his mother, but couldn't take his eyes from the woman in front of him. She had plagued his thoughts every second he was on patrol. Removing one of his gloves, brushing his fingers along the beaded veil, down to her jaw. "Welcome home Ardeth." He smiled, though he was still wearing his face covering, she saw nothing. "I need to speak with the elders. I will meet you at home."

Lowering her head, giving a small nod. He gave her chin a tap with his fingers, before turning to go into the building to speak with the elders. His mother didn't go far, she came and gently led Lyra back home. She had wanted to talk to the girl. Wanting to give the girl some advice to surprise her son. Since they came back so quickly, she knew they didn't have much time. Lyra had been cooking when she rushed in to get her. She continued once back home.

Lyra was a blushing mess. The things his mother was telling her. She wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out. First she said after he had bathed, eaten, and relaxed. Dance for him. They had gotten some clothes for that. But she didn't want him jumping her. They were suppose to wait from what she was told. It was already enough she was in his home, or around him with no chaperone. She was lost in thought, dinner was mostly done, just waiting on the soup she was slowly stirring. His mother still speaking to her, but it seemed muffled. She wanted her to stir Ardeth up. The dancing that could be something after they were married since it would only be for him. He didn't know about the set up she made out back for her to exercise. A gleam started in her eye. His mother saw it. "You have an idea?" Still blushing, but feeling confident, she nodded and told his mother the plan. Which caused his mother to giggle loudly.

Lyra was laying the plates of fruits, vegetables, meats, rice, and soup when he entered the house. He had gone straight home after talking to the elders about the progress and layout the builders had. But when she looked up after hearing him enter. She wouldn't look at him. She brought her eyes to his before looking away, doing it a few times. He just smiled and walked to her to lay his hands on her shoulders and gave a small squeeze.

Looking down at the table he was happy she was learning quickly. He was almost salivating from the smell of food. "The food is ready when your hungry. Or do you want to freshen up or bathe first." Bringing his gaze to her again. "Let me wash up. Then we can eat. I'll clean properly after." And with that she went to fetch cups and a pitcher and sat to wait for him. It didn't take him long, but she could see he was in need of a bath. His hair was dusty from the desert sands, but he cleaned his face and hands, and removed his outer robe. No doubt sand would fall from it like a waterfall.

He returned to see her sitting and waiting. Watching her try to sit up straight and not slouch was amusing. He walked over to the table and seated himself. Looking over the options, there was quite a bit of food. Him and his men only took provisions and would stop at one oasis just to fill their water pouches. And have some relief in the cool waters. He filled his plate with everything feeling like his stomach was angry and wanted food now. A bowl of soup and a glass of water and some type of juice was placed in front of him. He looked at her as she started to pick what she wanted to eat. "Thank you." He said. She looked at him and smiled, nodding her head.

After finishing dinner, he relaxed in the tub that was hidden behind a divider in the bedroom. The builders were going to build better tubs like what he had. Easy to empty, but a bit difficult to fill, since they didn't have but the one pump in the kitchen. He would talk to the builders about that later, his mind kept going back to when he got home. Lyra didn't say much. A few yes and no, very brief and short answers. She also wasn't giving much eye contact. He wondered if something happened while he was away.

Lost in thought, he didn't notice a poker for the fireplace pulling his clothes on the floor under the divider. Nor the clothes left on the small shelf by it. When he deemed himself clean enough. Seeing his clothes replaced with clean ones, he figured he would have seen her get them, but she was pretty crafty to do it and not be seen. Dressing himself, he came out to see her sitting on the edge of the bed brushing her hair. Moving to sit behind her, she jumped before he hushed her. Taking the comb from her hand, hair ran it through her long wavy locks. Her hair was smooth as silk, it was pretty easy to comb so she was most likely done. Standing up and putting comb away, she was already braiding her hair. He laid down in bed watching her. Tying the end with a piece of fabric. She threw it behind her. She turned and started getting in bed when she noticed he laid almost in the middle. She lifted the blanket, trying to signal for him to move over. He just crossed his legs and put his hands behind his head. She stood up and put her hands on her hips. "Ardeth." She said, almost like she was talking to a child. He just glanced at her from the corner of his eyes. "Yes." He answered, trying not to smile. He could feel he was getting to her. "Could you move over so I can pull the blankets down?" He only gave her a thinking face before shaking his head no. Yes he was tired and exhausted but he was having fun. She stood there before taking a deep breath. He was not expecting her to roll him over with how much smaller she was. She's stronger than she looks. Quickly pulling the blanket down, she hopped into bed just as fast and covered up. Giving up and chuckling at both their antics he covered up and went to sleep. Not at all knowing what waited for him in the morning.

He could feel movement. She had pulled away from him and slipped out of bed. He could tell it was still dark, so he didn't understand why she was up so early. He stayed quiet and kept his eyes closed and listened. She was moving around the room. Opened and closed a couple chest, then heard rustling. His heart beat harder. She was changing not but an arms length from him. Once she finished he could her the soft patter of her feet leaving the room.

He sat up once she left. Looking out the window he could see the sun was just barely coming up over the horizon. Shifting his eyes to the door again, he heard nothing. Pulling the blanket away, he to followed. Glancing around, she was not in the house at all. Walking outside, it was quiet. Much too early for even the merchant's to set up. His eyes darted to the ground. With what little light he had he could make out footprints. He followed them slowly. He hoped she wasn't sneaking out to another man or trying to run. The sun peaked over the sand dunes giving him more light. Following the footprints lead him to the side of his home. Looking he saw they continued on. He could see the sun was hitting the majority of the back of his home. Still walking slowly he came to the edge and glanced around the corner. His eyes almost falling out of their sockets.

Lyra was doing stretches. She knew he would wake up to her movements. But watching him pretend to sleep made her shake her head. Tying the harem bottoms with only a couple ties this time. She didn't know when he would follow her. She left the house making her way around back. She got to the rug she had laid in the sand and started stretching. When the sun hit her she could feel the warmth on her back. Bringing her arms back up reaching for the sky and standing on her toes, she lowered them back down to touch her toes. She gave a startled gasp feeling hands gripping her, spinning her around and over the shoulder she went.

Ardeth groaned seeing her bend forward after her hands reached for the sky. Her backside faced towards him, and her legs on display. He had no idea what she was doing, but he could feel the heat almost boiling inside him. Bringing her through the front and bedroom door kicking them shut behind them. He dropped her on the bed. Before she could move, he was on her.

She let out a gasp when he dropped her, but the second he was on her gripping one of her hips and the other roaming her exposed torso it became a mix of a gasp and moan. His nose trailed her shoulder to her ear. She shivered from the feeling. His hand moved from her hip down her leg and pulled it up and hiked it around his hip. She blushed from the move because brought their bodies closer. And she could feel the evidence the affect she had on him. Letting out a moan when he nipped her ear only to grasp her behind the base of her head to bring her into a kiss. Her insides quivered and she started feeling warmth down below. He was devouring her, she couldn't keep up. While his mouth and tongue tamed hers. His other hand swept over her breast. Her chest arched at the slight touch. Her breathing deep and racing. Her moans being eaten by him. Her leg around him pulled closer, and he gave a groan. She could feel him. Her breathing getting very shaky. His hand came back and cupped her left breast, using his thumb to run over her nipple he was bringing to life.

Just feeling him on top of her was almost too much. She ran her hands all over his chest, shoulders, and back, feeling his muscles tense. One hand got under his loose tunic and grazed his abdomen. Thats when she was brought down a bit from cloud nine. He started to grind his hips into her. She could feel his chest rumble from his groans. She was getting hotter, but she had to stop this. She only meant to show a little of what he was getting, but here she was under him. Pulling her head back she tried to get his attention. "Arde-ahh!" She was cut off when he grinded a little harder. She started to push at him, she felt weak but she still tried. "Ardeth. Wait." She finally managed to get out. He left her mouth to nip at her neck. And only grunted that he heard her. Feeling his hand trying to work its way of undoing her top. "Ardeth stop!" She said louder, pushing harder. He pulled back, him breathing just as hard as she was. "What's wrong?" He thought he might have hurt her. But seeing her bite her lip and turning away. He pulled back further.

He kneeled over one of her legs. She was layed out on the bed hair all over from coming undone. Her top partially opened. Her right leg bent up and out. He almost took her. He backed off more. They weren't married yet. It was against the rules, but he wanted her so badly. He didn't know what came over him. He moved from the bed and went to the cupboard to grab some clothes then went behind the divider. While changing, he could see the evidence of his arousal.

Lyra sat up shakily. She was definitely going to need a bath. She was somewhat sweaty, but she blushed more at what she felt between her legs. She wanted him to, but this wasn't what she planned. Knowing how much he wanted to as well was going to make things much harder to wait. Not to mention awkward every night. She slid herself to the side of the bed. Her breathing slowing down but shaky here and there. Glancing at where he disappeared after getting his own clothes. She got up to gather hers.

Once calm enough he came out from where he changed to see her sitting on the floor going through her clothes. Her hair was a mess, and when she glanced at him he could see her whole face turning red when she turned away. Clearing his throat so he could get her attention. "I'm going to check on the men training. Then see the seamstress about my clothes for the ceremony." Moving to her side, she stopped moving. Kneeling down by her. He used his finger to catch her chin so she would face him. "I won't be gone for long. I'll be back in a while." His eyes moving along her face. Remembering every feature before kissing her cheek and leaving.

The second he left, she let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. She finished gathering her clothes and bath items and put them by the tub. She went out and made breakfast quickly, before covering it and hauling water to the tub not caring completely that it would be really cold. She hung a metal bucket over the fire to get some warm water. She knew she would have to fill their water barrel at some point today. She went in back in the bedroom and looked at the bed. It was a total mess blankets, sheets and pillows either on the floor or were smothered and moved along with their little moment not to long ago. Making the bed, dumping one hot bucket into the tub she went to make another. When she heard a knock and his mother came in. Hanging the bucket on the fire, she turned to her. "So how did it go..." Fareeha turned with a smile, but soon lost it at the sight of Lyra. Rushing to the girl, she found her lips swollen, and small bruises on her neck from her son. Lyra let her check her body over. "Nothing happened. We stopped before it got to far." She let out a sigh and ran her hand through her hair. Fareeha knew her son loved this woman, but she knew then she shouldn't have tried to rile him up. Lyra looked up to her with a blush and small smile. "I think we may of riled him up too much" She said with a chuckle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 11 7
Another dream inspired story based of real life characters. Enjoy ~
114 0 12
A shut in girl dreams of living in her games, the action, the mystery, the adventure all of it, she dreams of living in their wold, but when her comp...
9 0 11
What do you do when suddenly your whole life is turned upside down? When Charlie is unexpectedly abducted from Starlight and transported to the myste...
126 2 21
All her life Cynthia's life has been normal but it all changes when a girl literally dropped into her life and changes it upside down.......