A Demon's Punishment(Naruto v...

By Astral_TheZodiac

''Y/N-chan! Look! Look! I'm a ninja now''- Naruto ''Shisui said he's going on a mission again, Y/N''- Sasuke ... More

1. Reborn, Naruto's personal bodyguard
2. Annoying
3. Anbu, Clingy Sasuke
4. Fangirls, The kiss
5.Y/N Nara The Right Hand
Mini Scenario
Mini Scenarios
Mini Scenarios
6. Subaku no Gaara,..........
Little things
N/A
Top or Bottom? Loud or Quiet?
Soft Cheeks
8. Training...........
announcement🦊
Another Announcement🦊
9.Temporary Hokage
10.A day off
11. The chunin exams
12.The shifter
Announcement
announcement

7. Annoyance

7.8K 259 93
By Astral_TheZodiac

So I'm thinking of making another isekai reader.
A Naruto various x Inosuke! Reader, so basically reader has Inosuke's features since she is cosplaying him but a female version.

I can already see the chaos reader is going to cause, just like any fanfiction reader is OP  can create whatever the fuck justu is but no tailed beast and Kekkei Genkai.

A chaotic gorgeous reader that everyone tries ro takr her mask off.

There might be smut? Lime? NSFW?

P.S
Inosuke is just 🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐

   😐        😑         😐         😑 The absolute fuck am I doing with my life.

I'll update about this so🙃

''English''

''Japanese''

The incident that happen between you and Kakashi are kept in the shadows. You two acted like nothing happened in the first place, but Kakashi was well, being a little possessive.

He would act as such when his around you but nevertheless just wants to stick by your side after the incident. He still felt sorry, that's where his possessiveness came from.

Team 7 is on a mission and your doing some of the Hokage's paperwork. You can't help but sweatdrop at the paperworks. Like, what the actual fuck, your just going to sign it and read it.

''Have you ever thought of using shadow clones?"

You ask the third Hokage who's separating missions with Iruka, you put the last paperwork on the stack looking st him. Hiruzen looked at you before facepalming, why did he didn't think of that.

''Take a break, I'll take it from here''

''Alright''

Hiruzen said quickly, you rolled your eyes as you started sorting the missions in a neat pile by A to D-rank. Minato and the other hokages along with Izuna watch you work the papers.

''Seriously, hadn't the other hokages thought of using shadow clones''

Minato sweatdropped while Hashirama sulk in the corner growing mushrooms.

''Why didn't I think of it before''

Tobirama rolled his eyes at his elder brother while Izuna stands beside Minato refusing to stand beside the white-haired Senju.

''Yes, Yamato? Do you need anything?"

You said as Yamato appeared in the room not looking at him, you signed the fifteenth paper and moving on the next. Yamato got up from the kneeling position as he walk towards the table to you.

''About the chunin exam?"

''That won't take place for a few months, why do you ask''

Yamato made eye contact with you as you stop doing your paperwork and chose to listen to him.

''The other village are preparing for the chunin exams so they asked when. Chunin exams takes different times to occur in a year''

It was true, the month of the chunin exam would always be move to a different month. And its been three months since they became a ninja, and the 'C-rank' is still on the table.

You looked at the supposed C-rank mission before sighing.

''I'll talk to about it, is there anything else''

You ask the male, Yamato just cleared his throat pink dusting his cheeks making you raise a brow. Yamato shook his head before going out the door.

''Simp''

You said as you rolled your eyes, you looked at Hashirama who was still sulking like the child he is. You deadpanned, shaking your head you continue to do the paperwork, you'll be finish by lunch then.

You stand up from the chair, stretching your limbs earning a loud pop. The ghosts left a while ago to god knows where, you collect a few paper stacks and headed out to deliver them to the T&I unit.

You balance the finished paperwork in one hand opening the door, you came face to face with Team 7.

''Y/N-chan!  Good Afternoon''

''Afternoon, Naruto. You finish the mission already?"

''Yep, dattebayo!''

''Hn, Where are you going?''

''T&I unit delivering paperwork to Ibiki, just write the report then you may leave,now excuse me''

''Mah, let me help you with that. You three go on ahead''

''See ya Y/N-chan!"

''Hn''

''Bye"

You watch asthe three genins walk away, morely like Sasuke racing out with Naruto and Sakura running after them. You shook your head before going the opposite direction Kakashi following closely.

''What did the hokage assigned to you four? Naruto smells like crushed potato while Sasuke smells like radishes''

You said as you scrunched your nose, the scent was faint but the vegetables smelled rotting. Kakashi chuckled as he rubbed his nape with his unoccupied hand.

''Well, its about taking out the rotting vegetables''

You can hear the small disgust in his voice, Kakashi does have a sharp sense of smell but not sharp like yours.

''Where is hokage-sama anyway?"

''Probably out reading his porn while enjoying his lunch break when he should be back by lunch break''

You said before glaring at the said man who sweated a little from your sharp eyes as you rounded the corner of the hall. You smelled him talking with Ataro, Ataro is a friend of yours one that is comfortable enough to rant with.

Ataro reminds you of Inosuke, a femenine face but a masculine body. A navy colored hair that reached his shoulders, bright green eyes that held a mischeif and sadistic character.

''E-erm, I was just about to head back Y/N"

''Yeah, sure''

You said while rolling your eyes, liar, you can smell it without even trying by just his twitching ear. Hiruzen cleared his as he was lazing around, give the man a break  its not his fault he didn't thought of using shadowclones to finish the godforsaken paperwork.

''Where's Ibiki?"

''His-"

Ataro was cut off by a door being slammed open, your pupils were slitted in irritation by the sound and the scent of iron making your lips turn into a thin line.

Ibiki came out blood on his knuckles while Itome a dirt colored blonde came out with blood on his hands. Ragged breathing was heard outside of the open door the scent of fear lingering, you can only guess what happened and your not surprise if Ibiki is getting irritated with the rouge ninja that was caught by you last week.

''How annoying-Hello Y/N!"

Itome said as his periwinkle colored eyes stare at you in a manner where you need to get some shanghai as we speak, meergh.

''What happened''

You said as you dumped the paper stack your holding on an unsuspecting Ataro who barely catch all of it. The navy headed male pouted at you while Hiruzen skiddadle quickly with Kakashi throwing the paper stack his holding on a now sulking Ataro.

''The rouge won't speak-"

Bam

You narrowed your eyes at the sound coming from the door where the rouge was. The sound of metal falling on the floor as a chair with broken straps was thrown on the wall opposite of the open door.

''His scent change, it smelled of rotting chakra''

You said, a deformed looking rouge came out with a sadistic smile on his face. Three horns prodding the left side of his forehead, skin a dirt color, black scelera and yellow irises staring down at you three.His gaze burning holes to your soul, he smiled sharp teeth showing.

Kakashi and Ibiki's scent entering your nosetrils as their footsteps neared and finally stopping behind you.
The rouge roared as he lunged at you five only to fall face first on the ground sinking on your shadow before throwing him on the wall on the left.

''I'm not dealing with your bullshit. Troublesome men goodbye''

You said in a irritated and annoyed tone, you sunk on your shadow leaving behind a small paperbag in Ibiki's hand that's full of spicy flavored shanghai his favorite.

You came home to a Shisui covered in grime, dirt and blood. The scent of ash, burn't flesh and dried blood entered your nostrils. The male blink before smiling at you sheepishly, you can feel a tick mark and a vein appearing.

Shisui gulp at your angry and irritated aura, he learn not to question it a long time ago. So when you point your pointer finger to the direction of the bathroom he bolted there not wanting to face your wrath.

''Someone's grumpy''

Hashirama said while laughing, you snap your head towards the Senju's direction. Hashirama froze, your eyes glaring daggers at his soul body.

He felt getting devoured by your gaze, he jump when you turn your body to face him. The Senju jumped behind his younger brother shaking while anime tears escape his while saying sorry. Tobirama can only stand frozen as he tried to fry his older brother off of him.

You rolled your eyes before walking to a room filled with clothes, towels, weapons and etc. You came out with clothes and a towel and headed to Shisui's direction.

The shower turned off as soon as you arrive to the door, you knocked on the door. Shisui opened the door and was only in a towel, you passed him the clothes and towel. You headed to your room to shower as well, taking a simple open turtle neck and faded shorts that reach above the knees.

You took your towel and shower, after your steamy shower you dried yourself and throw your clothes on. Your too tired to walk so you use shadow stepping, stepping out of your shadow you plop yourself on the hammock and let yourself drip off to slumber.

You woke up fŕom your sleep as a strong arm was wrapped around your waist. Hot breath fanned your neck making you shiver a little, the person grunt and pulled you closer as the arm on your waist didn't loosen nor tighten.

You crained your neck to see a tuft of curly black hair, the male's scent entered your nostrils and knew right away it was Shisui. Shisui's scent is the same as Itachi's, they both smelled like sweets, dango to be exact.

Although Itachi's dango scent is mixed with a little bit of spring water. Shisui's scent are Dangos and his marechi blood in the mix making an addicting scent.

Shisui was wide awake, he buried his nose at the crook of your neck. He took in your peach and mango scent, he love this.

Shisui gaze at your neck but stop, he felt you stir making him pull you closer to his body, who was the one who touched you. He lifted his head and made eye contact, he smiled at you.

You groaned and got out of his hold making the Uchiha pout of lack affection from you.

''YYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNN''

You felt your eye twitch at the male that was whining right behind you, you went to the kitchen and Shisui followed pout still present.

He sat by the kitchen counter while you pour yourself a glass of water. He was giving you the puppy eyes, it made eye twitch again as you turn your back on him as you continue to drink your cool water.

Shisui use body flickee to get behind you, you put your glass down as you turn around and faced Shisui. His lips made contact with yours as he close his eyes holding you closely.

This cause a bit of deja vu, the Uchiha explore your cavern as his brows furrow. He pushed you till you lower body was pressed on the kitchen counter, so you can't escape him.

He pulled away from the kiss, a trail of saliva connected to both your mouths a blush on his face. He leaned in again and kiss you nose making you close your eyes and scrunch your nose.

He kissed your cheek, your jaw, then your neck. He left small kisses before he started sucking and leaving hickeys on your neck.

You flinched when he went to a spot making him smirk, he bit down making you let out a quiet moan then pushing the smirking and blushing male away from you.

''Come on, you know you like it''

''Idiot, shoo''

This made Shisui pout again before whining again trapping you in his embrace.

'This bitch'

''Come in''

''I got the papers Lord Third''

You said as you opened the door, you are greeted by a Naruto being grabbed at the back of his jacket. Your gaze went to your right as the scent of sake entered your nose.

Tazuna stood there to the side drinking his sake, without a care in the world. You went forward and place the papers on the Hokage's desk.

''Y/N, can you join this four on their C-rank mission''

''Why? There's already four of them''

''Exactly Lord Third we don't need another memember''

Sakura said eagerly, she hates the fact that you'll have to join them. She doesn't want you near her Sasuke, forget about learning and getting strong.

'Hmmp! You stay away from my Sasuke! CHA! CHA!'

''Y/N will join you four, no buts''

Hiruzen said as he watch the bubble-gum haired girl grit her teeth in frustration, he only shook his head. From the other side he can see you trying not to lunge at the pinkette to tape her mouth shut.

''You're all dismissed''

''I better not find a bunch of ramen on your bag, Naruto''

''Y-yeah''

Naruto nervously chuckled as he rubbed his nape sheepishly. You sunk to your shadow dragging both Sasuke and Naruto sending them to their apartment.

''UGH!WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS GET SASUKE'S ATTENTION! CHA!"

Kakashi sighed in disappointment as he watch the pinkette stormed out of the room, fuming in absolute anger.

''What's up with that brat''

''Obsessed of the black haired male, sadly''

Iruka said as he shook his head in disappointment, a frown on his face. Kakashi just poofed away preparing for departure as we speak.

You appeared behind Izumo and Kotetsu, scaring the living daylights out of them. You just sat there and wait, you played with cards you lay your cards on the table.

''HOW THE FUCK DO KEEP ON WINNING!?"

''YOU JUST SUCK AT IT''

Kotetsu said as he pulled one of his eyelid sticking his tongue out at his friend Izumo. Izumo was on fire like literally, you just wait there for Team 7.

The scent of sake re-entered your nostrils as Tazuna step in view followed by Sasuke who immediately went by your side and leaned his head on your back.

''Where's your bag?"

''Shadow''

''You surely hate carrying things''

''....hn....''

An annoyed 'tsk' was heard and you immediately knew it was Sakura. The pinkette radiated pure annoyance directed at you, do you care? No. Do you give a single fuck about her obsession? Another No.

''Y/N-CHAN! YOU THREW ME OFF YOUR SHADOW AND I LANDED FACE FIRST!!"

Naruto said as he rubbed his face, a pout on his lips as he looked at you.

''Yeah, you just threw Naruto off like that hmmp!"

''Your one to talk Sakura! As if you don't hit me everytime your annoyed when I did something or sometimes nothing wrong''

Since the day you prevented Naruto and Sasuke from kissing, Naruto has gotten bold to tell Sakura off ever since the accident.

Sakura was surprised at this, she was even more surprise along with the other team 7 that he cursed when they did another D-rank mission.

If there's anything that Naruto took after you, its your cursing and swearing in English. You taught Naruto and Sasuke the language when they hear you curse and rant in english when you thought your alone.

''Where the fuck is Kakashi-sensei?!!!! His late!!!
Again!!!!!"

You send a look to Naruto making the latter shut up, he whistled innocently and look away. Sasuke looked at him disappointingly while a blank look was plastered on his face.

You turned your way to the left as two specks starting getting nearer to you all. Izumo and Kotetsu decided to get lunch via using your shadow stepping, you may or may not have taught them that but shhh no one needs to know.

When the two got a hold of it, they started using it for lunch breaks only. You don't know why tho. Not your problem.

The two specks started to form two people you knew too well. The gravity defying haired male is currently talking to a curly black haired male.

''Y/N-Chan, Sasu-Chan, Naru-Chan!"

Shisui said a she enthusiastically waved at you three to which you deadpanned, Sakura has hearts on her eyes making Shisui move closer to you with a nervous smile.

You made eye contact with Sakura who glared at you, like why do you get all the boys.

I mean Y/N Nara supremacy is just 🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐

''Y/N-chan you forgot about this''

Shisui said as he handed you your nirichin blade, you nodded and took the blade away from the male.

''Alright everyone's here? Let's go''

''See ya when you get back Naru-Chan, Sasu-Chan, Y/N-Chan''

Shisui said as he kiss your cheek bfore flickering away, but not fast enough as he recieved a karate-chop on the head by you.

Sakura is looking at you in envy, Kakashi and the other two males grew an irk mark at the Uchiha's actions.

Sasuke and Naruto sandwiched you as they hold your hands inching themselves closer to you earning a sigh from you. Sakura is fuming in anger while Kakashi is trying to read his porno book, keyword: trying🌟.

Just like in cannon, Naruto was estatic that its his first mission outside of Konoha.
Him bouncing in excitement while Sasuke is moving closer to you, trying to get away from Sakura who tried to cling on his arm.

''Am I suppose to be protected by this runt?!"

''Now, now you don't need to worry. I'm a jonin and so is Y/N there''

Kakashi said while pointing at you who's arms are full of two male genins tugging on you.

''Tazuna-san are there any ninjas on the Land of waves?"

You decided to zone out since you practically heard of it a thousand times, your pupils  turned to slits before going back to normal.

Two chakra signatures are just 500 meters away from you all, you remove your arm from the two as you slowed your walk and walk beside a curious Kakashi.

You look ahead, and  so did the silverette and relaxed as he move his body closer to you. As soon as you two saw the puddle you used substitution and let the kids work together.

''Hey Y/N-chan''

''Hmm?"

''When will-"

Naruto was cut off by the sound of chains that wrapped itself around Kakashi and ripped him apart along with you making Sakura scream.

Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widen, something awoken from inside of them. Red chakra sorrounds Naruto as Sasuke unlocked his first tomoe sharingan unconciously without knowing.

Anger evident on both of their faces as they seized the demon brothers's throat, Naruto slammed the one his holding roughly to ground causing the captured male to choke our blood.

Sasuke kicked the one his holding earning a pained scream, grabbing the male by the back of the throat shoving him to the ground.

Both you and Kakashi's eyes widen but yours by a fraction before appearing beside two angry clan heirs.

Naruto and Sasuke felt an arm around them before they're pulled in a hug. The red chakra coating Naruto disappeared as Sasuke's eyes revert back to normal.

The two clung to you for dear life as you try to calm them down and forget about the event that had occured. While Kakashi had a word with a sweaty and traumatized Tazuna who could only looked at the tied up and unconcious attackers.

Sakura felt like a bucket of water was dump into her, it was the first time she saw her team mates snap like that. She didn't see her team mates what she saw is beasts that were ready to kill.

She could only pray to God of what was to come. Sasuke and Naruto was stuck to your side as you reach the pier and boarded the boat.

The way to the land of waves was quiet save for Tazuna trying to guilt trip you guys to which Sasuke just rolls his eyes as Naruto put his head on your lap fast asleep.

Kakashi just let Tazuna rant about his family, he just sighs and agreed to get them in one piece home. Sakura quietly reads the medical book you gave her since your teaching her medical ninjutsu.

You have to remind yourself that this was no longer cannon with Sasuke and Naruto straying away from their cannon personality. Your presence had already affected this much, how will the next three years affect the future.

''Time will only tell''

You mumbled as Sasuke has already fallen asleep, the trip was long as Naruto was asleep when he should be talking loudly.

''Y/N?"

''Hmm?"

You hum in a questioning manner not facing Kakashi, the silverette was getting worried as what happened earlier. Never did he saw Naruto and Sasuke became voilent that a chill ran down his spine.

''Earlier, what was that about?"

''Hn?"

''You know about Naruto using the kyuubi's chakra''

''I don't know''

It was the truth, how did Naruto use the Kyuubi's chakra without you knowing how. But your not surprise at this point, Kakashi muttered something under his breath.

The boat finally reached land, you woke up the two and bid goodbye to the guide. As the all of you began to walk Naruto started to sense someone as he threw a kunai.

''Over there! No there!"

''Naruto hit the person not the substitution''

Naruto went to the bush and saw a frightened bunny, he cradled it and apologised profusely to it. You and Kakashi shared a look before looking at the bunny while you look up in a subtle manner.

There stood Zabuza as he eyed your little group, his gaze lands on you as you made eye contact with him.

He flinched inwardly as your gaze burned holes to his very soul. Zabuza has heard of you and even made two faithful encounters with you.

Both encounters when you are on a mission as you are to deliver a scroll to the Land of Ice on the first and met him there. He was buying some supplies while Haku wandered off to find some medicine or herbs.

The second one was when your tracking down a rouge that managed to ambush one of the jonins of konoha. He saw how you were quick to rip the rouges head off of its shoulders with no remorse.

He jump away quietly from the branch and moved to another location, you lower you gaze as a sound and smell of metal was thrown to your direction.

''DUCK!"

Everyone ducked as the sword went straight towards you making everyone scream. You tilt your head to the side as the sword missed your neck by an inch.

''Quack quack''

You said while you watch the sword lodge itself to a tree and Zabuza appeared on it. Kakashi is thinking lufe choices at the moment like why the absolute FUCK you just stand there and not flinch.

''ARE YOU A FUCKING MASOCHIST''

''Are you fucking questioning me?"

You shot back at Kakashi who groaned while putting his face in his hand.

''You damned demon''

''You dumb human''

''Well, well, well if it isn't Kakashi of the Sharingan and The Devil. Its an honor to meet you two''

''We practically met two times this is the third already''

''Woman don't interrupt me-"

''Manji formation now!"

''This damned little.....''

''Welcome to my world''

''.......''

''You three protect Tazuna and stick with each other no matter what''

You said as you and Kakashi got in a fighting stance after taking your sword out. Kakashi lifted his head band and his sharingan flashing a red color.

''This will be fun''

''You damn sadist of a cow''

''DON'T CALL ME A COW YOU DAMNED LITTLE SHIT!"

Zabuza: Its nice to meet you

Y/N: I ain't interested meeting you since we met already

Zabuza: You little shit

Team7 eating popcorn while watching Zabuza and Y/N roast each other with Tazuna.

Tazuna: You do this often?

Team7: Yes

By far this the longest chapter I ever wrote- Author
____________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 2.2K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
10.2K 378 35
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO ONLY MY CHARACTER IKADA. The first few chaps are a bit boring but eventually it gets better I guarantee. Ikada is simply a name...
25.2K 672 12
Oh, Love, do you really thought you could escape me, and with someone else? How amusing~ Amusing indeed~ .................. Since you don't need them...
159K 7.8K 60
*****book one of Kunoichi series***** Reader X Various Characters (Naruto Verse) I have no memories before the day I met Minato and Kushina. I was...