๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 63

131K 3.8K 10.2K
By itsshawtybae

F A M I L I A R

I wrap my hand around her throat, turning her head to crash my lips against hers. She opens he mouth and I slide my tongue into it. She groans as I suck on her tongue and I can feel how hard as a fucking rock my dick is. "Fuck, baby," I whisper against her lips as she drips into my hand.

"Antonio I'm-" she breathes between kisses. I bite her bottom lip, pressing my cock into her ass.

Her kisses become sloppy as her jaw locks. She lets out a whimper, as she reaches her orgasm in the palm of my hand.

Her chest rises and drops a few times before she opens her eyes, staring at the ceiling with her head on my shoulder.

"Ass up, face down, tesoro," I whisper - pulling out my fingers and putting them into my mouth. I suck on them as I gently push her back down.

She's my favorite taste.

She leans forward, laying her head between the pillows. "My obedient little girl," I say running my hands over her ass as she arches her back, pressing her ass into my cock.

She slides her legs between mine as I push her dress up to her waist.

I hook my finger into the thin strap of her thong, pulling it away from her skin before it slaps her hips hard.

She groans as her body jerks forward just a little bit.

Molding her ass in my hands, I grind my hips against her and she whimpers. Lifting her hips, I slowly lower it so that her pussy rubs against my cock. "Antonio, please," she breathlessly says as I continue rubbing my cock against her clit. "Please," she begs.

Grabbing her hips, I slowly pull her thong down her legs. I watch as she drips along her thighs and I fist my cock in my hand.

I stroke my cock as I reach over to grab the condom.

"No," she stops me. "Please- I need you inside of me," she softly says and my hand around my cock tightens. "I need to feel you."

I watch as she tries moving her hands in frustration.

I position my cock between her legs, rubbing my tip in her wetness. She's fucking dripping. "Are you sure that's what you want?" I ask and she hums in confirmation.

"Use your words, tesoro."

"Yes," she whines.

"Yes who?"

"Yes, Antonio," she says and I run my hand up her back, grabbing onto the back of her neck.

"That's my good girl," I lowly say, holding my tip between her folds. "Open up for me," I say slowly guiding it inside of her and she lets out a little gasp.

She deeply groans into the pillow and I slide in and out of her slowly - not all the way.

"I can't," she groans and I bend over, placing my hands on either side of her head. "You're too- ah," she cuts herself off with a little moan as I press my cock in further. "Oh God," she breathlessly says into the pillow.

"Yes you can," I whisper, kissing her shoulder and she arches her back. I'm able to go deeper and she cries into the pillow. "There you go," I kiss up her shoulder and she squeezes her eyes shut.

Lifting myself, she turns her head in the opposite direction and I thrust into her. Her cries are muffled by the pillows and I squeeze her ass.

Moving my hand between her thighs, I rub her clit and she moans my name, over, and over, and over.

My grip on the side of her thighs tighten as I slam my cock into her, harder and harder. I watch as she fists her hands on her back, arching her back completely.

The room fills up with her breathless moans and I wrap her long hair around my fist, tugging her head back. She whimpers and I wrap my free arm around her stomach, lifting her up.

She throws her head back - onto my shoulder - arching her back off my chest. I slowly run my fingers down her stomach, stopping between her thighs. "Antonio," she whines as I rub her clit.

"I know baby," I kiss her neck.

Holding onto her hips with both hands, I pull her hips back and forth, swirling my tongue around her ear.

"I wanna touch you," she breathlessly says and I grin. "Please," she pleads, placing her hands down flat on my stomach.

"Let me do all the touching," I whisper in her ear, applying pressure to her clit.

I use my free hand to mould her breast in my hand. I brush my thumb against her hard nipple and she smiles, biting her bottom lip.

"Right- right there," she leans her head forward, dropping it. "God, oh God-," she cries. "Ohhhh," she whimpers.

"God's not in this room right now, Nirah," I rub her clit and she moans. "I am," I sink my teeth into her shoulder and she lets out a cry in pleasure as I start sucking her neck.

"Antonio," she moans my name. "Just like that- fuck," she moans and I grin against her skin.

"That's right, tell me how you like it," I whisper and she shudders.

"Right there- God you're so big," she groans.

She tilts her head to the side as I suck every single inch of her neck.

She's a hot, sweaty mess and I can't take my eyes off her.

She's perfect.

I feel her body tense as she reaches her orgasm, soaking my cock.

Throwing her head back, I watch as her chest rises and falls rapidly. Placing my hands on her waist, I slowly pull out of her.

I kiss up her collar bone and up her jaw. She turns her head and I softly kiss her lips. They're so soft.

I untied her hands and helped her to the bathroom. I cleaned her up and got dressed.

"You okay?" I try hiding a smile as she winces, taking a step.

"Just a little sore," she nonchalantly shrugs her shoulders. "No biggy," she sweetly smiles and I wrap my arm around her waist as we carefully head downstairs.

"How was Bible study?" Aurora asks, grinning behind her glass of apple juice as she takes a sip.

We get to the bottom of the stairs and Nirah looks around.

nirah joy

He seriously used 'Bible study' as an excuse.

"Ask Nirah," he says with his hand still on my waist. "She was the one crying out to God," he mischievously grins at Aurora and she swallows hard before shaking her head.

"Please, TMI," she puts her hands up. "By the way, I need to steal her from you now," Aurora says, grabbing my arm.

She pulls me away from Antonio and we walk into the living.

"So there's someone you'll have to meet. She just arrived," Aurora says facing me.

"I've been doing that all night. What's new?" I ask and she looks hesitant.

"Well... this one's, different."

"Different how?" I ask grabbing a glass of wine from one of the passing waiters.

My legs felt a little numb and I felt tired. But I pushed through because I had guests to get to.

"She's an ex," she slowly says and I nod, not understanding the issue. "First, ex," Aurora says again and I nod.

"Just, spit it out because clearly I'm not understanding," I shake my head.

"She was his first, girlfriend. They were high-school sweethearts, if you will."

"And you're telling me all this because..."

"Because I know that he really liked her and I didn't want you to be in the dark when the two of you meet."

"That's considerate. Thank you," I softly smile and she looks confused.

"Are you okay?" she asks, stepping forward and I nod, asking why. "Because I just told you his possible first love is here and you're completely chill."

"Antonio just fucked me less than ten minutes ago, in a diamond choker with matching earrings that he got me. Then he offered to kick his entire family out after I told him I was tired. I think it's safe to say that my spot is secured," I show her a sarcastic thumbs up.

"Where's Alessandro," she looks around. "He should be taking notes, right about now," she teases looking behind me and I can't help but laugh.

"This, girlfriend... does she have long brown hair, long legs, nice tits, wearing white knee high boots with a skimpy little black dress?" I ask and Aurora nods. "Perfect," I smile looking behind Aurora and she spins around.

I watch as his ex giggles, approaching him eagerly. She practically leaps up to wrap her arms around him and he smiles - hugging her with only one arm since he has a glass in the other.

They break the hug and Aurora and I look at each other. We turn our attention back to them and it looks like they're having the best time.

"She looks, different," Aurora says to me not taking her eyes off them and neither do I.

"Why did they breakup?" I ask and she looks at me.

"It happened when he had run away from home at seventeen. I guess if you date someone for five years and they ghost you out of nowhere it kind of counts as a breakup," she shrugs her shoulders and I nod.

Technically they didn't breakup.

There could still be suppressed feelings involved.

"Oh my God," Aurora gasps. "They're walking over here," she grabs my arm.

"I can see that," I show a polite smile.

"Nirah she's coming here," Aurora whisper-yells, shaking my arm.

"I can see that," I force through a smile.

"Elizabeth, hi," Aurora smiles.

"I haven't seen you in a while," Elizabeth smiles pulling Aurora into a hug. "You must be Nirah," she smiles at me and I nod, shaking her hand. "Do you guys mind if I speak to the bride-to-be?" she asks and Aurora shakes her head.

"Just so you know, you can't threaten this one," Aurora whispers for us to hear and Elizabeth laughs like it's the funniest joke.

"I won't. I'm a mother now," she flicks her hair over her shoulder and Antonio blinks a few times, looking at her.

"Excuse me?" he asks and she covers her mouth to hide a smile.

"Three months going strong," she nonchalantly shrugs her shoulders.

"Congratulations," he playfully flicks her chin and hugs her. "You know I'm gonna need to meet him now, don't you?" he asks pulling away and she flicks her wrist.

"Don't be so dramatic. He's really sweet and gentle," she smiles.

"Didn't you use to call me, sweet and gentle?" he raises a brow at her and she sighs.

"You're quite dramatic de Luca," she rolls her eyes and I'm completely taken back.

'You're quite dramatic, de Luca.'

"Sure. You can meet him. But on my terms," she narrows her eyes and presses her finger into his chest. "Deal?" she then sweetly smiles putting her hand out.

He nods, shaking her hand.

She's... familiar.

"I know my taste in men is questionable, but I swear he's different," she assuringly nods.

Questionable taste in men?

Same sister.

"We'll see," is all he says before Aurora looks at me - stunned.

She looks between Elizabeth and I a few times before Elizabeth speaks.

"Now, can future mrs de Luca and I please talk?" she crosses her arms over her chest. "Move along," she waves him off.

"Behave," he says and she smiles.

"You couldn't tell me what to do back then de Luca, and you can't now either," she pats his shoulders and Aurora sucks in a breath between her teeth.

"I warned you. She'll have you laying in a puddle of your own blood and tears," Aurora grins at Elizabeth before grabbing Antonio's ear.

He groans, trying to hit her hand away and Elizabeth smiles watching them leave.

Every time she smiled, she raised her shoulders.

I did that too.

I guess we could bond over raising shoulders and Antonio.

I guess we at least have something in common.

I think...

___

HI EVERYONE <33
okay so why does Elizabeth seem so familiar...
and hello?? confident nirah not worrying about other women anymore :)))
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.2K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
105K 2.9K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...