She's My Knight

By rockychptrx

Alexandria Maddox lives in a small village apart of the Kingdom of Gavaria. She stays at home with her mother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

15 2 3
By rockychptrx

Adria POV:
It's been weeks since I last heard about Alex and the 3 fighters she left with making my worried state not any better.

I'm also engaged to a prince I want nothing to do with but there's not a thing I can do to stop it. My father already agreed to the terms without my permission.

I watch as carriages bring in people after people trying to get away from everything going on before feeling a hand at my side.

" Why are you out here love? You should be inside." Francis my now fiancé says looking down at me with a confused look.

" Oh nothing I'm just seeing how many people are getting here. I want to make sure everyone is out of our castle." I say when in reality I'm looking for the 4 fighters.

" Why don't we head back inside." He says softly and I finally give up nodding walking back with him inside greeting not only his parents but mine before seeing William walk up and I run to him.

" William have you heard anything about the 4 that left?" I ask softly seeing him look at me saddened.

" I'm afraid I have not Adria. I do have news, though, it's not good." He says and I nod for him to continue. " They've been taken into the kingdom locked away. That's all I know as of now but we can't send anyone else. Not until we get a better plan of what's going on." He says and I feel the tears roll down my face.

" Thank you for telling me." I say softly saying excuse me to everyone before walking away to my room. I sit down on my bed feeling my heart break hoping nothing bad has happened to her.

My thoughts get interrupted seeing Francis walk in and I look away getting mad.

" Why did you not knock?" I ask sternly.

" I'm your fiancé, if you we're getting dressed it would be fine." He says and I look at him disgusted.

" Why are you so worried about the 4 that's left? I'm sure you have more fighters than those wanna be knights." He says and I stand up walking over to him pissed off.

" First off, do not ever speak of my people like that. And secondly, they have families to. They deserve to come back and enjoy that." I say immediately thinking of Alex.

" Oh yeah? Well I've heard a rumor that you have a bit of an relationship with one." He says looking mad.

" I do, yes." I say softly before feeling a sting across my face making me gasp feeling tears roll down before pushing him.

" Get out! Right now get out!" I yell before slamming the door locking it and crying for hours on end.

I can't live like this. I can't be with a man who is going to use me for power and lust. I can't be abused over and over.

Alex please hurry...

Super short but I promise next one will be much longer just shows what Adria has been going through while the 4 have been gone.
Love Always,
Rocky <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
129K 4.7K 29
It's not impossible to love a broken soul. But it takes a lot of time and patience. Inspired by : *. Take Me Home - Jess Glynne Alex is not your ordi...
24.5K 759 44
This is a story I started to make on google docs about a few months ago so I wanted to put this up on wattpad i guess. ||WARNING⚠: this story contai...
4.9M 218K 50
Royal Rose (Book 1) Leo's been hiding her identity for years to fight in the arena where women are not allowed. She got away with it so far and won a...