101 Dalmatians: Dark Deception

By Ericjrwatsongmail

This revolves around Wallace Dearly, The Dalmatian Squad, Timon & Pumbaa who finds themselves in a ballroom... More

Chapter 1: No Way Back/ Level 1: Monkey Business
Chapter 2: Into Madness/Level 2: Elementary Evil
Level 3: Deadly Decadence
Chapter 3: Retribution/Level 4: Stranger Sewers
Level 5: Crazy Carnevil
Chapter 4: Mortal Ramifications/ Level 6: Torment Therapy
Level 8: Bearly Buried

Level 7: Mascot Mayhem

251 1 0
By Ericjrwatsongmail

(Once they entered the portal, they saw a camera on the side of the wall)

Lucky: It seems that there's a camera here.

Bierce: Malak thinks he's being clever. Now he's got a camera watching the entrance to keep you all from getting past. Does he think I'm not capable of making y'all invisible whenever I want? Or shrinking you all into the size of a cockroach? Or turning you into cockroaches if I so desire? Well, I'll show him. Return to the ring alter. Fair warning, this... might hurt a bit.

(They walked back into the ballroom and approached the alter. Wallace saw that their new power up is Vanish. It shows an eye that has a line through it)

Penny: Vanish.

Pumbaa: We're going to invisible!

Timon: OH YEAHHH!!!

(They entered back into the portal as Wallace activates the vanish ability. They walked past the camera as their vision was surrounded by purple mist.)

Precious: Cool! This might going to be helpful.

(They entered through the door as the vanish cools down and their vision went red. Their vision went back to normal as they saw that they were in an amusement park with a giant castle up ahead. They rooftops looked like they weren't finished yet. Fireworks popped in the sky welcoming their arrival.)

Bierce: Welcome to... Joy Joy Land? I have a bad feeling about this place. I pick up the pace if I were you.

(The gang went forward up the giant castle with more fireworks popping up in the air)

Bierce: Not very magical looking, is it?

Wallace: Not sure. I feel like we're in Disneyland.

Simba: But it's like a dark version of Disneyland.

Rolly: I like that logo.

(They see a logo on top of a gate with a bunny in the center, a chicken on the left and a pig on the left)

Patch: Joy Joy Land.

Lucky: This is reminding me of Freddy's.

Precious: That place was creepy.

Wallace: Gang, I found another note!

Timon: See what it says!

Wallace: (Reading the note) The Reaper Nurses and their dogs did not take kindly to my snooping around their restricted areas. In the end, even with my abilities there were too many of them. I did not find an exit or anything I could use to restore my memory. After the jump, I couldn't move I was paralyzed with pain and could only stare at the ground, waiting for it to pass. As i opened my eyes, I saw that i was on top of something large and metallic. It was a giant medallion of some sort and had...animals on it? A Rabbit, a Pig , and a Chicken to be precise.

Suddenly I heard a voice yell out to me from above. The voice sound friendly, but I could feel the malice behind it. I staggered to my feet and looked up. Before me was a massive castle facade. It was like something out of an amusement park. A large yellow rabbit was dancing on a platform above the drawbridge gate. It looked like some sort of twisted mascot. I could tell immediately that this one was different from the others. It was a killing machine. One build purely for violence & chaos. There was a soul of some sort inside the machine, but it was not human.

I tried to run from the rabbit, but didn't get far. I was stopped by another mascot - a pig. It attacked me and missed, obliterating the side of the castle wall in the process, and leaving a large hole in a blind panic. I tried to use the relic to escape, but the rabbit grabbed me violently from behind and lifted me up by the throat, strangling me in the air while laughing maniacally. It took a loose brick to the face to startle it enough to allow me to break free. My landing was not a soft one. I landed sideways on the sharp rubble and barbed wire of the brick wall. Severely wounded, I barely escaped by rolling into the moat water bellow before the rabbit could grab me. The rabbit screamed profanities and threw bricks at me as I disappeared into the cold water of the moat. For some reason it did not follow me into the water. As I sank deeper, the rabbit's voice disappeared entirely and it was silent for a while. In that moment I felt myself drifting away and my remaining consciousness fading. I am no longer even felt the need to breathe. This was how it would end. Then, suddenly, I heard another voice speak out from the depths. It was a demon "Ah, there you are" it said. "Aww. So much pain. So much despair. Perhaps I can help you, mortal. I have an offer that might interest you. All you have to do is take your little toy and seek me out when you are ready". As I heard his words, my eyes opened a bit and I saw a demonic red face glaring back at me from the depths. A crushing pain immediately filled my head and twisted words began repeating in my mind "Don't you have someone to kill?", they whispered over and over again. Terrified and ignoring my pain, I swam back to the surface in a panic. Conveniently, I discovered that the rabbit and pig were nowhere to be found. I clung to the castle wall and waited, wondering if the demon in the water would emerge to finish me off. I was careless and it seemed that the demon had finally noticed my presence. However, nothing happened. Reflecting, I wondered what the demon has meant? I had no idea where to find him nor would I be stupid enough to actually go. It would definitely be the end of me. Wounded as I was, I managed to drag myself up out of the moat.

It's getting harder to find moments long enough to write these notes. I will continue to do it for as long as I have the strength. I doubt that the rabbit will be gone for long and I need to jump in order to heal my wound. To any unfortunate souls that come to this place and find this message - leave quickly before it's too late.
-E

Cadpig: Wow, it seems like E was here and was attacked by someone.

Sally: And I think it seems she is talking about a rabbit animatronic.

Simba: And she made it out alive.

Sally: Let's move on!

(They went towards the right of the castle and entered an opening. But before they entered, they saw another camera.)

Bierce: More lasers and another camera. You know what to do.

Wallace: Vanish!

(Wallace activates the Vanish ability and they went past the camera. They were about to go through another opened gate at the end of the hallway but it closed)

Lucky: What the?

Rolly: Why did that close?

Bierce: Is that a rabbit?

Penny: Where?

(The glass on their left lights up to reveal a yellow anthropomorphic, animatronic rabbit with a lighter color to his muzzle, inner ears, and stomach. And a large, animatronic chicken, sporting a large yellow beak filled with teeth (much like the Dread Duckies), orange legs, and a red comb on the top of her head. She has four fingers on each hand, reminiscent of cartoon characters. She appears to have wings attached to her arms that she can use to float close to the ground with, for a few seconds. Her large eyes have long visible eyelashes and pink blushes on her cheeks. She also appears to have purple eyeshadow. )

Rabbit: Hey there, kids! I'm Lucky the rabbit!

Timon; Hi, Lucky.

Lucky: My name is Lucky too.

Lucky The Rabbit: Oh, and this is my good friend, Penny the chicken.

Penny The Chicken: Hi, I'm Penny the chicken.

Lucky The Rabbit: And we're both members of the Joy Joy Gang. What about you kids? Are you all ready to become one of the joyful?

Gang: Uhh.....

Lucky The Rabbit: Terrific. Seeing you visitors, fills us up with so much joy. 

Pumbaa: But we haven't even-

(Timon covers his mouth)

Timon: Pumbaa, just be quiet for now!

Lucky The Rabbit: To celebrate, we're going to sing our Joy Joy song!

Oh me, oh my, and oh boy!
It's time to meet the Joy Joy Gang
Who puts a smile on everybody's face!
Just open up your eyes and imagine your surprise
That this is everybody's happy place!

Precious: You know what? I'm starting to enjoy this.

Lucky: Yeah, and I'm full of joy!

Wallace: It's kind of catchy.

Simba: It's still going.

Oh me, oh my, and oh boy!
It's time to meet the Joy Joy Gang
Who puts a smile on everybody's face!
Just open up your eyes and imagine your surprise
That this is everybody's happy place!

(The song ends)

Lucky The Rabbit: Yeah! Wasn't that fun?

Two-Tone: Got to admit, that was kind of fun.

Lucky The Rabbit: Good news! Y'all may now enter our Joy Joy Land! Feel free to run around and have a Joy Joy good time! We'll be seeing you soon, kids! *Laughs high-pitched and then laughed maniacal*

(The lights then went off)

Spot: Why did he laugh like that?

Cadpig: I'm not sure but I'm know for sure that we're facing against animatronics.

(The gate opens and the gang went through it and knocked down boards and Wallace looks at the tablet. 181 Shards in this zone)

180...179...178...177...176....175...174...173...172...171....170...169

(The gang uses the vanish ability to past another camera as Wallace uses telekinesis to gather up the shards. 156 Shards. As they were collecting the shards, Penny The Chicken floats towards them)

Penny The Chicken: Lucky, I found them!

Timon: Oh No!

Wallace: Run!

155...154....153....152...151...150..149...148...147...146....145....144...143...142

(The gang turned invisible again and lost Penny The Chicken)

Cadpig: Phew! Lost her.

Lucky The Rabbit: Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Penny The Chicken: I'm really good at finding things!

*Later*

5...4....3....2....1...0

Bierce: Head back to the security checkpoint.

Sally: Let's head there.

(They headed back to the security checkpoint entrance. The door closes on them again and the lights behind the glass)

Wallace: Oh, hi Lucky.

Lucky The Rabbit: You know why they call me Lucky? Because I never lose. I hear your pretty lucky, too.

Lucky: Yeah and they call me Lucky because of me surviving a death.

Lucky The Rabbit: Well let's see how lucky you are!

(The lights then went off and the gang hears Lucky laughing maniacally. Then the door behind the gang bursts open as multiple Lucky and Penny clones started chasing them)

Rolly: RUN!!!!

(The gang runs away from to the other segment of the park. They saw an army of Lucky's lining up. The gang entered an elevator shaft and the gate closes behind them as the clones line up behind the gate.)

Bierce: Maybe if you all don't move, you'll be fine.

Pumbaa: That should work.

(The elevator arrives and the gang enters it as Patch presses the button to go down)

Lucky The Rabbit Clone: Heading down, huh? Hangry will be happy to hear that.

(The elevator goes down)

Penny: That's the pig, right?

Precious: Yep, he's the pig.

Bierce: Remember when I said I had a bad feeling about this place?

Cadpig: Yep, you did say that.

Bierce: Well, now I really have a bad feeling about this place.

(Once the elevator stopped the gang exits out and enters a control room)

A automated female voice: Systems offline. Zone 3 access restricted. Please restore power in Zone 2.

Bierce: Some kind of control room? Everything's offline.

Lucky: Well, I guess we have to go to Zone 2 and restore the power.

Patch: Yeah, so we can get to Zone 3.

Two-Tone: Usually we would in 2 zones.

Sally: Yeah, but I guess these portals will have 3 zones.

Pumbaa: I like how that logo changes.

(They look at the logo on the wall as it see it changes the characters into like withered versions of themselves)

Precious: That would be creepy for children to see.

Penny: Yeah, it would terrify them.

(They entered Zone 2 as Wallace looks at the tablet. They're are now 170 shards in this area now. Before they could process any further,  a light shined behind a glass window revealing a pig animatronic. He has a T-shirt on that says" I ❤️Ribs!".)

Pig: Hi! I'm Hangry! I'm a pig.

Timon: Hi, Hangry.

Hangry: Ribs are my joy! I haven't had a meal in forever. Come closer.

(The gang walked closer)

Hangry: Are those...? Are those ribs?! You all look delicious! You all mind if I put a little barbecue sauce on y'all? I got my own recipe. *Laughs*

(The lights behind the glass goes out)

Pumbaa: I think we have animatronic who wants to eat us!

Timon: I'm too young to be eaten!

Wallace: Guys, pull yourselves together!

Bierce: Great, now there's a pig too. Well, at least you all have to deal with this one. I had to deal with them with my entire life.

Lucky: Oh, wow.

(Wallace uses the telekinesis ability as it now says on the tablet 161 shards collected. They entered the door to the left direction and as they opened it, they jumped as they see Lucky the rabbit was standing in the middle of the railing of a warehouse)

Cadpig: What the? Lucky?!

Lucky The Rabbit: Hangry is not himself when he's hungry. Kind of lose control over fresh meaty ribs. Know what I mean? Goes a little crazy. But aren't we all a little crazy? After all, it's a mad mad world. *Laughs and leaves*

Bierce: That pig looks pretty powerful. It's probably a good idea not to let it get too close to you.

Wallace: Got it.

160....159....158....157....156....155....154....153....152....151...150....149....148...147...146

(Wallace activates the vanish ability as he and the went past a camera and Hangry who busts out of the wall like the Kool-Aid Man. Hangry or Lucky did not see them as they went past)

137...136....135...134....133...132....131...130...129...128...127

(The gang got spotted by a camera and when they didn't expect, Lucky the rabbit came charging at them using his speed boost)

Lucky The Rabbit: Wanna race? I got you now!

[The gang uses their speed boost too. But as they ran, Wallace trips on a beanbag and falls to the ground. The gang turns back and saw Wallace on the ground. But they can't reach him in time as Lucky the Rabbit grabs Wallace and kills him. Wallace screams as the others helplessly looks on. The computer makes a sound that means Wallace has lost a life. Wallace fades away.]

Timon: No! Wallace!

Jacob: Mama!

Pumbaa: Let's get out of here!

(The gang runs away from Lucky)

Lucky: Wallace's dead! Why? NO!!!

Timon: Curse this cruel world! [Timon throws a rock as the computer jingles to signify Wallace has respawned behind them.] Oh, Wallace! *Tears comes out of his eyes* What would we do without you?

Rolly: I guess he's gone.

Simba: We're going to miss you, Wallace.

Wallace: Yo, what up? Why are y'all crying? Who died?

[The gang jumps at Wallace excited.]

Lucky: Oh, Wallace You're alive! [Lucky licks Wallace's face.]

Wallace: Yeah. I got extra lives, dude!

Timon: Oh my gosh. Let's never die again! There's nothing more precious than a life!

Wallace: Trust me, we won't! As long we're a team!

(The gang went off to collect more shards)

113...112....111...110...109...108....107...106....105....104....103...102....101...100...99...98

(Hangry busts out of the wall and runs after the gang)

Hangry: Here I come!

Patch: Run!

*Later*

5...4....3..2...1...0

Lucky: Alright! We collected all the shards here!

Cadpig: But we have to turn the power on to get in zone 3.

Penny: There should be a power box somewhere.

(The gang followed the map on the tablet and sees a yellow square. They entered the power room as they see the fuse box)

Timon: Here's the fuse box!

Pumbaa: Let's turn it on!

(Wallace opens the box and sees a red button which means it's turned off)

???: Doesn't look like Bierce has your back, huh kids?

(They turned around and saw The Joy Joy Gang surrounding them. Wallace notice Lucky The Rabbit is standing on puddle. Wallace presses the button)

Hangry: Why is he hitting that button? Uh oh, that isn't good!

(The JJG gets shocked as they scream in pain)

(The mascot animatronics look damaged. Hangry's mouth was now gone and one of his eyes is gone, Lucky The Rabbit's buck teeth and both of his eyes are gone and Penny The Chicken's eyes were gone with one of her eyes hanging from it's socket)

Bierce: I'm not feeling the joy here. How about y'all?

Wallace: I'm not too. 

Patch: We're all not.

Lucky: Let's head back to the control room.

(The gang went through the route and enters back into the control room)

Female Voice: POWER ONLINE. ZONE 3 ACESS GRANTED.

Bierce: How good, everything works now! How convicted. You all heard her. Get to zone 3.

Gang: Right!

(They entered the zone 3 door as they enter another elevator and went down. As they reached the bottom floor, they exit out)

Bierce: Where are we?

Pepe: I Zhink were in a Factory.

(They went past multiple clones of the JJG that were spawning out of the hatches on the side of the room. They continued on their path as Wallace looks at the tablet. 150 shards are in this zone.)

Precious: Woah, what's that stuff at the bottom?

Cadpig: Hot Molten Rock. It's called Lava.

Penelope: Surely hope we don't fall in that.

(They then notice 4 switches on the corners of the pathway as Wallace uses the telekinesis ability to grab the shards. 128 Shards were collected now. They approached another gate and as they opened it, another part of the factory was revealed)

Simba: Okay, just got to collect these shards, then we are home free.

Timon; I hope that the Joy Joy Gang doesn't-

???: Miss me, kids?

Timon: Show up.

Pumbaa: I think you spoke too soon, Timon.

(They turned around and the withered JJG was behind them)

Hangry: You little freaks! Y'all ruined my mouth!

Penny The Chicken: Kiddies, look what you did to my face! You all made me ugly! Who's going to take photos with me now?!

Timon: Is it too late to apologize? *Laughs nervously*

Simba: I think it is, Timon.

Bierce: It's an ambush! Run!

(Wallace stuns the JJG with Primal Fear and him and the others runs away)

Hangry: You're making me hungry!

Lucky The Rabbit: Ooh hoo hoo.. You're gonna pay for that!

127....126....125....124....123....122....121....120....119....118....117...116....115....114....113....112

(The gang started collecting the shards as Wallace uses the telekinesis ability as 100 shards were collected now)

Lucky The Rabbit: Ya know, I don't think they appreciates our joy.

Timon: We don't! You're trying to kill us!

99...98...97...96....95....94....93...92....91....90....89...88..87..86...85...84....83....82...81...80...79

*Telekinesis*

*74 Shards*

73.....72....71....70....69....68....67....66....65....64....63....62....61...60....59....58....57....56...55

Lucky The Rabbit: Come on buddies, you're wasting my time here! Come out, come out, wherever you are! *Laughs*

*Later*

5....4....3...2...1..0

Fifi: We gathered all the shards! Let's go get that ring piece!

???: *Evil Laugh*

(Malak appears in his phantom form)

Wile: It's Malak! Run!!

(The gang runs from Malak and soon they reached the crusher)

Lucky The Rabbit: Over there!

Bierce: Hit the button! Crush them!

(Jacob presses the button and the crusher crushes the JJG into a pile of scrap parts)

Bierce: Ha! Take that! Now that they're out of the way, find a way back up to the control room.

Spot: I think we came up from that way from where we came in.

(They went to go back the way the came in but the gate shuts and Malak appears in his human form)

Malak: Not so fast, mortals. Don't celebrate just yet. After all, that's not even their final form. Time for something new.

Roadrunner: Beep Beep!

Penelope: He's right. What do you mean?

(Laser beams came down and melted down the heads of the JJG)

Female Voice: SALVAGE MODE ACTIVATED. PROJECT JOYKILL IS NOW INITIATED. CONSTRUCTING.

(The laser beams came down and constructed a giant endoskeleton. It's made from the destroyed parts of Hangry, Penny The Chicken, and Lucky The Rabbit, most notably their heads. Their body takes a more bulky metallic and robotic appearance, with the heads of the three located on top. Lucky the Rabbit's head is located in the middle, with Penny the Chicken's head located at his right, and Hangry's head located at his left. At the back of the heads are large wire cables attached to the back of the main robot body. It's arms are made from the arms of Penny the Chicken and Hangry, including one unknown robotic arm that is implied to be Lucky the Rabbit's, but isn't confirmed because it seems to have five fingers.)

Female Voice: JOYKILL UNIT COMPLETED. HAVE A JOY JOY DAY.

Timon: You have got to be kidding me.

Joykill (Lucky the Rabbit): I'M BACK!

Joykill (Penny the Chicken): LOOK AT ME! YOU'RE IN TROUBLE NOW, KIDDIES!

Joykill (Hangry): I CAN EAT WAY MORE RIBS WITH THIS BODY!

Joykill (Lucky the Rabbit): JEZZ, HANGRY, WHY DOES EVERYTHING GOT TO BE ABOUT FOOD?

Joykill: (Hangry): SORRY, I JUST GET SO HUNGRY.

Joykill (Penny the Chicken): HEY, HANGRY, I WANNA TRY SOME OF THEIR RIBS, TOO.

Joykill: (Lucky the Rabbit): YOU SEE, KIDDIES, LUCK WILL ALWAYS BE MY SIDE.

Bierce: Try crushing it again!

(Jacob runs to the button and presses it. The crusher tries to crush Joykill but it didn't work)

Joykill: YOU THINK THAT'S GOING TO WORK WITH ME NOW?

(Penny the Chicken and Hangry's heads produced lasers out of their mouths and melted the crusher)

Joykill (Lucky The Rabbit): DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH.

Bierce: That didn't work? This thing is invincible!

Malak: Finish them! *Disappears into thin air*

(Joykill started walking towards them)

Bierce: Don't let that thing near you!

(The gang started separating in opposite directions)

Bierce: How are you all going to beat that thing?

Lucky: We don't know!

Bierce: You all need to find a way to finish that thing permantley! 

(Patch notices one of the switches and pulls it down)

Patch: Wait! I got an idea! We can pull the switches! They must  activate something!

Doug: Wait, I know what they activate! They activate that piston! We can push them off!

Joykill: I'm coming for you kiddies!

(They gang started to run from Joykill as he about to use his laser attack)

Joykill: E-EAT THIS!

(Joykill sets off his lasers and the gang dodges them)

Timon: We ain't eating nothing in this world!

(Timon pulls down the 2nd switch)

Timon: Got the 2nd one!

Joykill: HOPPITY, HOPPITY, HOP!

(Joykill jumps over Timon put he dodges him at the last minute)

Joykill: GET OVER HERE!

Timon: Never!

(Wallace pulls down the 3rd switch)

Wallace: Got the 3rd one!

Joykill: DO YOU LIKE EGGS?

(Joykill throws stun eggs at Wallace but he dodged them)

Joykill: SEEMS LIKE YOU NEED A LOT MORE JOY!

Wallace: No I don't!

(Doug pulls down the final switch)

Doug: Got it! Pulled down the final switch!

(The gang walked over to the piston and waits until Joykill approached. Once he approaches, Wallace helds up Jacob as he presses the button. The piston pushes Joykill off and into the molten lava)

Wallace: Mommy's really proud of you, Jacob.

Jacob: (Smiles in tears)

Joykill: NO, NO, GAH! I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE KIDDIES! Y'ALL AIN'T GETTIN' OUT - YOU HEAR ME?! THERE'S NO WAY OUT FOR YOU!!!

Female Voice: SELF DESTRUCT INITATITED. 5 MINUTES UNTIL SELF DESTRUCT.

Pumbaa: Self-destruct?!

Lucky: 5 Minutes?!

Wallace: We got 5 minutes to get out!

???: *Evil Laughs*

(Malak appears again in his phantom form)

Wallace: Let's get out!

(The gang runs away and got back into the elevator as it goes up. Once it stopped, the gang exits out and got in the control room as Pepe grabs the ring piece.)

Pepe: Got the 7th ring piece!

Female Voice: UNAUTHORIZED COLLECTION OF RING PIECE. 2 MINUTES SECURITY LOCKDOWN INITIATED. SECURITY IS ON ROUTE.

Bierce: You all are locked in!

Precious: What do we do?!

Penny: I don't know!

Doug: I think we have to wait for 2 minutes!

Wallace: It's our only hope!

(A banging sound was heard)

Rolly: What's that noise?

(It got louder and louder as it seems to come from behind the mointer)

Cadpig: Something's coming from behind there.

(What came was....Joykil!)

Joykill (Lucky the Rabbit) I'm Lucky the freaking Rabbit! Nobody passes Lucky. Nobody!

Timon: What the?! How are you still alive?!

(Joykill approaches the gang and tries to kill them but the gang was doing everything to stay alive)

Bierce: Please stay alive for 2 minutes.

Wallace: We'll try.

*2 Minutes Later*

Bierce: It's opened!

(The Zone 1 door was opened and the gang went through it)

Joykill: THIS IS NOT OVER!!!

Timon: I hope it is!

(The gang enters through the elevator and went back up to the first. Once it did, the gang exits out as Malak appears again)

Malak: Come here!

(The gang runs away from him and his army of JJG clones as they were about to go to the portal)

Timon: Bye bye, Joy Joy Gang!

Lucky: Wouldn't wanna be ya!

(As they were about to approach the portal and jump in, Joykill jumps front of them)

Bierce: Escape! Run!

Joykill: Oh, so close! You kids aren't thinking of leaving already, are ya?

Patch: But...how?

Simba: Wallace, stun it!

(Wallace was about to use Primal Fear on Joykill to escape but A Lucky clone grabs him)

Lucky The Rabbit: That really hurt my feelings! (Punches Wallace into Penny The Chicken)

Penny the Chicken: You can't leave without saying goodbye! (Punches Wallace into Hangry)

Hangry: Dinnertime! (Punches Wallace onto the ground) There you go! I like my meat pretty bloody.

Timon: Wallace!

Simba: Hang on, Wallace!

(They were going to get Wallace but the clones of the JJG blocks them)

Penelope: Hey, let us pass!

Lucky: Wallace, get up!

Lucky The Rabbit: Too bad, I'm not done with you yet.

Penny the Chicken: Yeah! Mess him up!

(Lucky the Rabbit, Hangry and Penny the Chicken kicks Wallace and beats him up while laughing. The others could not do anything but watch in horror)

Malak: That's enough! He's mine now.

Bierce: Curse you, demon!

Penny the Chicken: Haha, that felt pretty good!

Hangry: I know right!

Lucky the Rabbit: Week mortal. Look at you now kid. I told you it weren't over. Him and the others are all yours, boss. Sorry about the mess. We broke him down real good for ya. 

Malak: I can see that. Excellent work. How the might  have fallen, ah mortal? I told you and your friends this would end bad for you. You and your friends are going to show me everything. Whenever you want to or not.

(It turns black)

.......

.......

.......

Wallace: What the? I'm still alive? Where am I?

Malak: (O.S) Now we can get to know each other a little better... Let's see what horror lies in that little brain of yours, shall we?

Wallace: Horrors... He can't me...?

Malak: That's better. I'll be stepping in Bierce for this little process. You don't mind, don't you? I'm sure your others friends won't mind as well.

Wallace: What?

(Wallace saw his friends beside him)

Wallace: You guys are here too?!

Simba: Yeah, I guess he's about to show our memories as well.

Malak: Let's see what secrets lies in the dark recess of your mind. You all are not afraid of the dark, are you? 

(A pill appears in front of them)

Lucky: I guess we have to follow the pills.

(The gang follows the pills)

Malak: Just a little further...

(The gang then entered a grass field)

Malak: Oh, where are we? In the Pridelands? Well, what were you 3 arguing about, Wallace, Timon and Pumbaa?

(The gang saw that 6-year old Wallace, Timon and Pumbaa arguing)

Timon: I'm am sick of your nonsense, Wallace! You don't follow us as you use to!

Wallace: Well maybe that's because you forgot that yesterday was a day we spent time together but no, you and Pumbaa were too busy!

Pumbaa: Hey, we were too busy trying to figure out what we're going to do for you!

Wallace: Well, it doesn't matter! We all know that I'll be having a hatred towards imaginary friends! I might even hate Bloo!

Timon: (Laughs sarcastic) Yeah right! 

Wallace: What is wrong with the two of you? Why can't you just be NORMAL?!

Pumbaa: Hey, we're normal, Wallace! We're being the best friends that you wanted us to be! 

Timon: Yeah! We even defended you from those bullies!

Wallace: I KNOW THAT! You know what, Timon? Ask me this. If I drop dead, would notice and help out?

Timon: Not after this argument, I might not.

Wallace: What kind of friend are you? If we do some stuff, it would be me or Pumbaa's fault, right?!

Malak: So it seems that you guys really didn't really get long a little bit after that incident, right?

Timon: Well, that was back then and this is now.

Malak: Well, let's see what memories lies y'all's heads.

(The gang follows more pills and they followed them inside a family home with a little girl sitting on the stairs crying)

Doug: No...it can't be...

Malak: A family home, how charming... Who's that cowering little girl? You're daughter, Doug. How interesting... Not the daughter you wanted though. A defect. Damaged. The same as her mother.

(The gang sees Doug arguing with his wife)

Doug: I am sick of her public meltdowns. Why am I always being called out of work to deal with her, huh? From now on, you deal with her!

Doug's Wife: Deal with her? When do you ever do that? She's your daughter, you jerk! You don't spend any time with her! She's autistic and needs attention form a loving father. You don't even give her the bare minimum! 

Doug: We both know she got it from you. You're the bipolar mess, and you passed it on to our kid. Happy? If I've know how messed up you were, I would've never married you. Jokes on me I guess!

Doug's Wife: Hahaha, here we go again. Yep, that's all you ever say. Yeah, I know what you think of me. Sorry to ruin your life. All you really need is your money and your secretaries, right?

Doug: What is wrong with the 2 of you? Why can't you just be NORMAL?!

Doug's Wife: You pretend we don't even exist. Even if you hate me now, Tammy needs you And all you care about is your stupid work! Tammy could drop and you wouldn't even notice. What kind of man are you?

Doug: All I know is, you 2 are sucking the joy out of my life. I'm sick of it! I don't need this garbage every single day. I know, you don't wanna hear it. You just wanna hear that nothing's wrong with you and it's all my fault, right?!

(The gang glares at Doug)

Wallace: Really, Doug?

Doug: But it wasn't my fault! I just had some terrible times in my childhood!

Timon: (Scoffs) Yeah right. That's what every man says.

Doug: It's true! My nephew would agree. Know what I mean, Wallace?

Wallace; (Sighs) I believe you, Uncle Doug.

Timon: Uncle Doug?!

Lucky: What? How? What?

Wallace: We'll explain some other time.

Malak: They really killed the joy in your life, didn't they? That must've been a terrible burden for you, Doug.

Doug: Tammy... I'm sorry I could never love you unconditionally. And I'm sorry those were the last words you heard.

Malak: So you were not the best family man, not much of a secret. This is small potatoes, where's the real meat? Wait, I know! Let's take a look at yor memories, Simba.

Simba: No! Please don't!

(The gang follows another path of pills and it leads them to jungle with a waterfall)

Malak: Now where are we? A Jungle? Where you were raised? Oh, and look! Who is that lioness? You're Queen?

[The scene transitions. Simba and Nala cross a log in the jungle.]

Simba: Isn't this a great place?

Nala:It is beautiful. But I don't understand something. You've been alive all this time. Why didn't you come back to Pride Rock?

Simba: Well, I just needed to [Simba rests his paws on a series of hanging vines.] get out on my own. [Simba hops into the vines and lounges in them, as if they're a swing.] Live my own life. And I did, and it's great!

Nala: We've really needed you at home.

Simba: No one needs me.

Nala: [forcefully] Yes, we do. You're the king.

Simba: Nala, we've been through this. I'm not the king. Scar is.

Nala: Simba, [Nala rests her paws on the vines.] he let the hyenas take over the Pride Lands.

Simba: [shocked] What?

Nala: Everything's destroyed. There's no food, no water. [Nala hops back down to the ground.] Simba, if you don't do something soon, everyone will starve.

[Simba flops in the vines.]

Simba: I can't go back.

Nala: Why?

[Simba hops back down to the ground and strides away.]

Simba: You wouldn't understand.

Nala: What wouldn't I understand?

[Simba pauses and looks over one shoulder at Nala.]

Simba: No, no, no. It doesn't matter. Hakuna matata.

[Nala tilts her head in confusion.]

Nala: What?

Simba: Hakuna matata. It's something I learned out here. [Simba walks past Nala.] Look, sometimes, bad things happen...

Nala: Simba!

Simba: And there's nothing you can do about it. [Simba strides away.] So why worry?

[Nala hops off the log and pursues Simba.]

Nala: Because it's your responsibility!

[Simba glares down at Nala.]

Simba: Well, what about you? You left?

Nala: [passionately] I left to find help! And I found you. Don't you understand? You're our only hope.

Simba: Sorry.

Nala: What's happened to you? You're not the Simba I remember.

Simba: You're right. I'm not. Now are you satisfied?

Nala: No. Just disappointed.

Simba: You know, you're starting to sound like my father.

[Simba jumps off the log and strides away. Nala turns to watch him leave.]

Nala: Good. At least one of us does.

[Simba's expression turns to rage. He flips around.]

Simba: Listen! You think you can just show up and tell me how to live my life? You don't even know what I've been through.

[Simba turns and stalks off into the jungle.]

Nala: I would if you'd just tell me.

Simba: [without turning around] Forget it!

Nala: Fine!

[Simba stalks into an empty field and begins pacing back and forth.]

Simba: She's wrong. I can't go back. What would it prove anyway? It won't change anything. You can't change the past.

Malak: She really would not understand, eh Simba? Why did you push her away like that? She was only trying to help.

Simba: I didn't mean to! I was in pain because Scar told me it was my fault my father died!  I thought she would look at me as a murderer if I told her!

*A few gang memories later*

(The gang follows another path of pills with they see Doug Houser with another girl)

Woman: When are you going to deal with your wife?

Doug: Look, I'd said I would take care of it. She's an idiot. I will get her out of the picture one way or the other. Trust me and be patient, alright? Don't do anything stupid.

Woman: Your daughter is going to hate me though, right? That's going to be really awkward. Does she have to live with us?

Doug: Tammy is not the problem. Sure, she's a messed-up kid, but she won't get in the way. She's at the age where she doesn't like her mother all that much. She'll side with me.

Woman: I hope you're right. I'm getting tired of waiting for you to keep your word. Remember you promised me!

Doug: Oh yeah? Well, how's that new car treating you? Just like I promised right? So, I'll meet you there tonight. Elise thinks I'm going out of town to conference for 3 days.

Woman: Okay, but don't expect any monkey business in some hotel afterwards. You owe me a nice night out.

Malak: Till death do you part, eh? So much for wedding vows, I can't say I blame you, they were all upgrades, weren't they? There's no shame in indulging yourself. You only live once. 

Doug: That's not who I am anymore, Malak. He's reading my memories. Guys, we need to escape before he finds out too much,

Lucky: What else have you done?

Simba: You must've done something else in your life, Doug.

(The gang saw another pill and followed it with the other pills. They then entered a hospital room with Doug laying on a hospital bed)

Doug: No! He found me already?!

Malak: Ah, now we're getting warmer. Doug Houser, how pathetic. So this is what you really look like. Quite the contrast. Your soul looks so much younger. Is that how you see yourself on the inside?

Doug: No, I don't!

Malak: Must be the narcissism. Nice blood ritual! Did you look that up online? Quite a desperate to act. What motivate you to do it? Was it the cancer? Or something else? Something more painful perhaps... Tell me fellas, what's eating away your souls? Why are you all so full of regret? Show me.

Doug: Stop it!

Rolly: GET OUT OF OUR HEADS!!!

Timon: LET US GO!!!

Malak: Ah, there it is! Let's go deeper and take a look, shall we?

(The gang then started teleporting somewhere)

Doug: No! Not that place! Not that place! Please!

(The gang teleported on a bridge with ambulance, 2 cars and a few police cars)

Malak: Well, now! This is more like it.

Doug: No! Don't bring me here!

Malak: Don't back away, Doug. Come closer.

(The gang went closer and looked over the railing and saw a car in the water)

Malak: What's down there in the water, Doug? A car? Is that them? Is that your family? How tragic... But why would you feel regret for that? You hated them, didn't you? Accidents happen. You can't blame yourself for that. Unless...Was it REALLY an accident? *Gasps* Did you had something to do with it, Doug? What did you do...?

Doug: I had nothing to do with this!

Malak: It's time to wake up, Tammy! Your dear father and cousin has come all this way to see you.

(The gang sees Tammy's body rising up out of the water)

Malak: Ah there she is. I can see why you were disappointed in her Doug. Not much to look at. Below average in almost every way... It must've been embarrassing to call such a disappointing girl your daughter. After all, a man as great and accomplished as yourself deserved better... No? Am I wrong? What do you think Tammy?

(Tammy Houser wakes up and teleports in the middle of the bridge)

Tammy Houser: You did this!

Malak: Go give your daddy a big hug. I think he wants to tell you he's sorry. *Evil Laughs*

Doug: Tammy! I didn't want this! I didn't know she would drive!

Wallace: Yeah, Tammy, please listen to your father.

Tammy: Murderer!

(Tammy charges at Doug and Wallace and knocks them both to the ground as Malak's symbol appears in their vision)

Malak: You're my puppets now, mortals. And I got a special job for you.

(We then switch back to reality)

Malak: It's done. Just a little present for Bierce. Go ahead and toss them back. Time for Bierce to pay what it's own.

Hangry: What? You said I can eat them!

Lucky The Rabbit: You heard the boss, Hangry! Take out the garbage.

Hangry: Ugh, alright. At least I got a bite.

Lucky: Goodnight, sweet kids.

Penny the Chicken: Bye bye, kiddies!

Hangry: (Grabs Wallace) Boss says you gotta go. So, adios!

(Hangry throws Wallace towards the portal as the other clones throws the rest of the gang towards the portal into the ballroom)

*THEY ESCAPED?*

(They landed on the floor while Wallace was in pain)

Timon: Wallace, are you okay?

Wallace: *Weekly* Yes. I'll be okay.

Bierce: There you all are! What happened? What did they do to you?

Wallace: Well, this giant robot named Joykill stopped us from escaping and the JJG beat me up real good and we were shown our past memories.

Bierce: How did you escaped?

Patch: Well, guess you can say they threw us here.

Bierce: You're a bit worse for wear, but you're still alive and you have the ring piece.

Pepe: Yep. We collected it.

 Bierce: Such a relief! I thought you all were goners. That would've made all this for nothing. Capable souls are hard to find after all. I rather not waste my time waiting for another.

Timon: Was that compliment?

Bierce: Yes, that was a compliment. Don't get cocky.

A/N: That's where the chapter ends here. The fighting cutscene you might've seen in the orginal Dark Deception would be in the next chapter where Bearly Buried will take place. I'm still planning on update chapter 5 and putting another chapter for JATGP. So anyways, see you all and have a great day with Mama Bear and show her some love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 460 51
Jessie, an Assassin trailed by The Hall, a secret branch of WICKED to do their dirty work was sent to Maze B. Somehow she found herself in Maze A one...
2.4K 20 17
In the past, Classic Meggy, Classic Lilac, Classic Milla, Classic Carol and Classic you were playing then all of the sudden they got sent somewhere...
3.7K 102 25
Sadness and insurance surrounded D-team after losing their friends. Two years passed and a new adventure begins. D-team must fight their own friends...
17.9K 433 19
In darkness where a body of a young woman in 20's drifted through the enternal abyss. Till a hand reached out for her and pull the (h/c) haired woman...