antics - souichi x reader

By theirperfume

"He has unusual antics.." you sighed while walking home with your headphones on feeling that familiar eerie v... More

prologue
1
2
3
A/N
Another A/N sorryyy!!
4

5

2.1K 62 17
By theirperfume

It was getting dark while you and Souichi were walking to the place where everyone was staying, suddenly he stopped in his tracks and turned to you "I was to scared to do this minutes ago but.." He said as he took your shoulders and placed a quick kiss on your lips which made you smile as you guys continued walking.

The end..
——

AHAHGDGSFDGDHJSJSJD 900 READS!? AND 1# IN ITO? OMGGGG THANK YOU SO MUCHHH, WE FINALLY HIT THE END AND I'M SORRY IT WAS SUCH A QUICK END BUT I COULDN'T LEAVE YOU GUYS HANGING WITHOUT AN END

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU GUYSSS <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 873 47
Hi guys, here's the second part of season 2. Come here as I explain a brief explanation of what's on here. Also, I don't own this franchise. Akira T...
306K 10.4K 17
(Saitama x Reader) -Anime FanFiction- I hug him from behind and bury my face into his back. I continue hearing the angry chants of the citizens aroun...
1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
999K 37.7K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...