Then We Met Again || 2xuan ||...

By mini_cocoa

[Completed] This is a story based on the novel Tiang Guang Ci Fu also known as Heaven's officials blessings b... More

Guideline
Prologue
Character Guide
Reciting the Past, Missing the Past
Reciting the Past, Missing the Past 2
Concern of a Friend for a Friend
Concern of a Friend, for a Friend 2
Concern of a Friend, for a Friend 3
Our Meeting Again After years
Our Meeting Again After Years 2
Winning the Hearts, Black Demon Receives Warmth
Winning the Hearts, Black Demon Receives Warmth 2
Black Demon's concern, Black Demon's gift
Black Demon's concern, Black Demon's gift 2
Stealing a bottle of wine, tonight is the Autumn lantern festival
Stealing a bottle of wine, tonight is the Autumn lantern festival 2
The Question of Destiny, why do you live?
The Question of Destiny, why do you live? 2
Another Goodbye
Earth Master's shovel
Ol'Feng has a wife and a child
The World With You
It was her, she was his past
It was her, she was his past 2
Black Demon on his way to meet old 'friend'
Shixiong and Shidi
I'm stuck with you, and I like it.
Farewell
Bound to your soul

A charm of heart

1.1K 54 36
By mini_cocoa

UNEDITED

"Nghh..ah.."

QingXuan was all sweaty from their earlier activities.

Their bodies were touched in places, nobody touched before, they felt the sensation they never felt before.

All so overwhelming that it was hard to breath yet hard to let go.

Qingxuan had passed out.

He Xuan sighed in relief.

If Qingxuan wasn't passed out He xuan would have to forcefully knock him up.

Not that Qingxuan would resist him anyway.

He Xuan pulled out the thin blade out and placed it on the skin right above Qingxuan's heart.

This heart of yours, what does it bear? 
No malice, no resentment toward your brother's murderer. Do you even have any heart?

Qingxuan's body was no longer as mesmerising as it used to be when he was the Windmaster. But even though Qingxuan always used to stand out no matter wherever he was.

When He Xuan first saw him after his fall from heaven, he was participating in Xie Lian's ritual.

He looked different, but his eyes didn't.

Why!

Why didn't his eyes lost the shine? Why was is it not void of emotion? Why was it not flared up with rage?! 

Why was it so beautiful yet?

Qingxuan's body was in a pitiful state, but even so it was easily detected that he was in age of his youth.

However after meeting with him as 'Keai',  day by day He Xuan has noticed how QingXuan's body kept falling apart bit by bit. It was not something unexpected. Qingxuan was no longer a god. He was just a mere mortal.  Mere mortals can not stay with malicious ghosts for long time. It weakens their body and messes with their qi.

Qingxuan was also not unknown to this fact. Even so he didn't say anything to him. He secretly put 'Keai' in a distance from other people yet close to himself as to not make 'Keai' feel lonely or out of place.

The closer they got, the more Qingxuan suffered.

Yet he never said any words.

Why?!

Would He Xuan ever know? This person...the one who stole his fate? 

The thin knife swiftly cut through his skin, blood spilled from the freshly wound, gushing out.

Shi Qingxuan hissed in pain but his conscious didn't come back properly yet.

"Qingxuan, I don't want this to end ever." He Xuan murmured softly while putting unknown substance on the wound.

It seemed to burn slightly before mixing with the blood and entering Qingxuan's heart.

Qingxuan's existence had brought his existence. He won't let it go.

.
.
.
.

"Ge~ heard you're again going's to visit the Shui* realm! Ey, are you meeting with beautiful maiden again? Or is it handsome masters?"

Shi Qingxuan was almost crushing his older brother with all of his body weight.

Shi Wudu massaged his head yet didn't have the heart to throw his precious brother away, "What nonsense are you talking about! And where is your manner! Sit properly.
They are all noble spirits. I'm just visiting there to keep our relationship good. Don't think too much into it."

"Ge~ take me there too. I have roamed around earth realm quite often but Shui realm is something you don't let me visit. I want to play around there too!"

Shi Wudu clucked his tongue, "Ok enough! What does wind master has to do with Shui realm. Talk no more. Can you not learn how to keep quite from your friend. He is too good it."

"Who? Ah, Ming Xiong. He is just too good ge. Don't compare me to him. I'm more beautiful though."

Shi Wudu chuckled lightly and finally pushed him. 

"Go play around. Don't hinder my work anymore."

Shi Qingxuan pouted but since he already noticed Ming Xiong other side, he quickly forgot about his brother and ran to him.

"Ming Xiong~ spoil me! I have been scolded by Ge!"

Ming Yi looked at him from the corner of his eyes before ignoring the pout. He wanted to walk away but the other guy was clutching onto him. 

"Learn to act on your own already. How long are you gonna be dependent on others."

Shi Qingxuan sulked even more, "You're scolding me too!"

Ming Yi swiftly yanked off Qingxuan but before he walked away he lightly touched Qingxuan's head as if patting it affectionately.

As he started to walk away, Qingxuan felt a bead touching his forehead and soothing feeling engulfed him the next moment.

It was a probably a charm which was made into some simple forehead ornament. It was light and a bit cold but felt nice against his skin.

He touched it lightly before a smile appeared on his previously pouted lips.

He ran to catch the other before shouting, "Ming-xiong! Is it the Shui realm's special charm that we talked about? Is it? Just how much you love this best friend of yours!"

So annoying, so noticable, so innocent.

.....

Shi Qingxuan gasped loudly and woke up at once. His gaze was unfocused but the dream of his past lingered in his mind. It's not something new. He often dreamt of his past, just like everyone. 

That light blue ornaments, it was no special charm from Shui realm. Otherwise Shi Wudu could tell. But it didn't feel like any cheap charm as well since the power was very effective. As a god he could feel it.

There was not many special charm which Qingxuan didn't recognise. Since Shi Wudu was always protective and brought him alot to make sure Shi Qingxuan always had something to protect himself.

'As if his brother was not a god but a fragile being'

"That charm... I think he carved it on his own. It had the similar smell of his real power. I recognised it back then ; on that day"

"Hu? Qingxuan! You're awake? How're you feeling? What were you talking about?"

Shi Qingxuan's vision cleared and he saw the concerned face of Xie Lian.

"Your highness... What are you doing here?"

Xie Lian sighed a breath of relief, "Looks like you're not doing that bad. At least you can talk."

"Hu? Did anything happen to me? Where is he?"

He looked around only to see Xie Lian's partner; Hua Cheng standing close to the door of the small hut, looking outside without moving an inch.

A conflicted emotion was shown on Xie Lian's face, "Who are you looking for?"

As Shi Qingxuan tried to sit he felt a ache in his heart and he winced in pain, yet he eagerly answered, "You know, Mi... Keai Ge, that little ghost."

Shi Qingxuan's face whitened as Xie Lian's gaze almost pierced him. He was caught red handed.

"So my suspicion was right. You knew it was the black demon?"

Hua Cheng snickered loudly, "Since when?"

Shi Qingxuan put his hand on his chest to feel the freshly stitched wound. It was quite a deep scar and the pain was immense. It was internal.

He does remember feeling extremely painful in his sleep but didn't remember what exactly happened.

"I always knew it. Ming Xiong isn't the only one who was with me all the time after all. I... Was with him too. Although with a disguise, after that incident, I got to know him better as well."

Xie Lian put a hand on his thigh and breathed heavily, "Yet you..." he paused before speaking, "It was your choice Qingxuan, I won't ask you the reason. However,  you know how living with ghost can hurt your body not to mention a ghost with that level of power.. Beside this scar...," he furrowed his eyebrows slightly. "I don't think you should move around too much currently with that fatal wound. So don't try to sit up and lie down."

Hua Cheng seemed to have reached at the last string of his patience, "Why do we have to care. Looks like they both have decided to mess with each other. Your highness, let's leave."

Xie Lian smiled slightly, "That I can't San Lang. I don't think Qingxuan understands about this scar yet."

Shi Qingxuan looked at both of then as if asking for answer, "Your highness, what is this scar?  He was with me a while ago, where is he now?"

Hua Cheng snickered again, "Gone to kill your brother's sweetheart."

...Hu?

to be continued

NOTE:

*Shui means water in chinese. Basically means Water realm.

* The forehead ornament I mentioned, I don't know exactly what it's called in English and google didn't help. It is called "Tiklee" in my language and "Tikka" in hindi. The ornament is mostly known as these names as well.
Here is a picture for you to imagine but imagine it is of light cian color :

A/N:

What do you think He Xuan did with Qingxuan? 👀

What do you think the charm is?

And yeah haha, Qingxuan knew it was his Mingxiong obviously ~

I read your comments in the earlier chapter and literally cried. You guys are so supportive. 

I had a nasty breakup yesterday, and alot of other things. Went through a roller coaster of emotion, but seeing you guys enjoying reading this, I also kinda felt warm writing it.

I enjoyed too.

So thank you everyone for your support.

Pray for me, so that I can complete this book soon.

Please take care of yourself. You deserve so much better in life so don't let yourself be treated badly!

_Ray

Word counts: 1567

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 558 23
One day all of heavenly officials and ghost kings find themselves in a strange room with strange girl who claims that she knows the future and past a...
564 27 18
Qingxuan wanted to never be so helpless again. He wanted to never be affected by the change others wished to see, but instead be the one to affect ch...
402K 5.9K 7
Hualian smuts that were mentioned in the book~~ These encounters between Hua Cheng and Xie Lian (Hualian) wasn't written on the original novel due to...
37.7K 4.3K 23
Dear Ge, In this lonely world when often tears dry up and only despair exists, close your eyes and light up a prayer. I'll be there. When darkness...