๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 62

136K 4K 6.4K
By itsshawtybae

H I S G O O D G I R L

Before I could speak little Emmanuel runs up to me. He had a piece of cake in his one hand and the other was covered in frosting. He tugged on the hem of my dress and I smiled, looking down.

"Yes?" I softly ask and he raises both his arms in the air. I lift him onto my lap as we face Antonio.

"Wanna dance with me Nirah?" he asks, cheeks covered in frosting.

"Did you just ask my fiancé to dance?" Antonio asks in a playfully serious manner.

"Si," Emmanuel smiles. "Antonio you're no fun just sitting here. I will have fun with her. Right? You want to dance and have fun don't you?" he pouts.

"Yes, of course," I chuckle and he brightly smiles, hopping off of my lap.

He puts his little hand out and I take it, instantly feeling the frosting between my fingers but I didn't mind one bit. "Antonio she's my fiancé now," he sticks his tongue out, dragging me to the dance floor.

I turned back to him and playfully mouthed, "Your competition."

He grinned, shaking his head at me and I smiled as I followed behind Emmanuel.

antonio de luca

I watched as Emmanuel pulled her to where others were dancing. She had to crouch down a little as they walked to hold his hand entirely. They danced and soon many of my other little nieces and nephews joined them.

She completely crouched down to their level as they danced happily.

Soon they all embraced her in a tight, long hug. She had the purest and biggest smile as she talked, played and danced with them. Her eyes sparkled as they flickered between them.

I watched her joke and laugh with them.

They loved her.

I loved her.

"She's good with kids huh?" Alessandro - Aurora's husband - says.

I lightly smiled still staring at her and nodded in response. "I know what you're doing," I confess as I turn to look at him.

"You want children with her don't you?"

"Of course," I nod. "But it's too soon, no?" I ask and he stays silent. We both take a sip of our drinks and I sigh. "I'd have a hundred children with her if she asked. But I don't think that's what she wants right now and I won't force her."

"Will you ask her about it?"

"Only if she starts the conversation," I say looking back at her. "I'll wait."

Just then she walks over to us, heavily breathing. "Goodness," she smiles. "I love them so much," she nods. I pull her down onto my lap as she tries catching her breath. "Their tiny hands, their fat little cheeks and adorable laughs," she says watching Emmanuel laughing - with his head thrown back and both arms almost stiff at his sides.

"You can have him," Alessandro chuckles. She looks over at him with wide eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I'm Nirah," she smiles, extending her hand towards him. "Oh... oops," she laughs as her hand's covered in Emmanuel's frosting. She quickly wipes it off, shaking his hand.

"Alessandro," he introduces himself. "I'm serious. Take him," he whispers and Aurora walks up behind him.

She smacks the back of his head, scrunching up her face. "Don't tell me you're trying to get rid of our children."

"Just that one," he playfully teases her, pointing at Emmanuel.

"Nirah, run before it's too late. Stay far away from the de Luca men. They'll make you go crazy and try to sell your children," she sighs and he pulls her down onto his lap. He starts gently rubbing her stomach and she takes a sip of water.

"Hey!" Alessandro and I frown in unison.

"He's already made me crazy," she shakes her head at me and they both laugh.

Leaning in, I softly kiss her and she pulls back.

"Oh," she gasps. "Is your mother around?" she teases and I lean back against my chair, lowering my eyes at her.

She smiles her contagious little smile and I smile, looking away.

"My aunt got to you too, huh?" Aurora laughs and she smiles in embarrassment.

"She started praying..." Nirah says in confusion and the two of them both laugh.

"She's very... religious, I guess you could say. You know the whole, sex before marriage thing?" Aurora says taking a sip of water and I grin.

Nirah clears her throat and Aurora's jaw drops.

"You didn't," she softly whispers, looking around.

"Oh please, Aurora. It's not like you weren't fucking Alessandro on your first date," I say and Alessandro chokes on his champagne.

"Good times," he laughs, putting his hand out and I take it.

"You told him?" she asks in disbelief.

"I wasn't supposed to?" he asks in confusion and she scoffs.

"Speaking of..." I slowly trail off, placing one arm underneath her back and one underneath her thighs.

I stand up and she wraps her arms around my neck in surprise.

"Nirah and I have Bible study classes to get to," I turn back to them.

"On a Saturday evening?" Aurora crosses her arms over her chest.

"Tragic. I know," I widen my eyes before walking away with her.

"Neither of us even go to church," she softly says as I carry her up the stairs. "Shouldn't we start going to church?" she asks in thought.

"If you're screaming out to God, I'm pretty sure it counts," I answer and her jaw slightly drops.

Those fucking lips.

"If you insist," I grin, staring at her mouth and she shuts it - immediately - before I turn to Cesar. I tell him - in Italian - not to let anyone upstairs until we come back.

He nods and I walk over to my bedroom door, opening it.

I close it with my foot and lock it behind us. "But your family is downstairs," she says as I carry her over to the bed.

"They don't dictate what I do in my own house and when I do it," I say putting her down on the edge of the bed and I see her subtly squeeze her thighs together.

I start loosening my tie and she slightly parts her lips, her eyes darkening in lust.

"What if someone needs me?" she innocently asks.

"You'll be busy and they'll have to wait," I say wrapping my tie around my fist. She swallows hard as my hands start loosening my pants.

"What if someone knocks?" she asks and grabs my hands, stopping me.

"They won't, but if they do they'll hear that you're busy," I reply and she gets on her knees.

She pulls my pants down and I run my hands through her hair, gripping onto her roots.

"What are you doing?" I ask, tilting her head back.

"Something I've been dying to do for a while now," she innocently says, pulling my hand away and gently strokes my cock in her hand.

She licks her lips, gently kissing my tip. I hold onto the side of her face as she looks up at me, kissing my tip softly.

She smiles before stroking it a few more times. She bends her wrist slightly, pumping my cock in her hand and my pre cum drips into her palm and between her fingers.

"Stroke it like that," I bite my bottom lip to muffle a groan as she continues. "Yeahhhh, just like that," I whimper, throwing my head back.

With her lips on my tip, I feel her slowly part them and I watch as they wrap around my cock, effortlessly.

She bobs her head back and forth, swirling her tongue around my tip. I slide my fingers into her hair, pushing her head down and she groans as my piercing rubs against the roof of her mouth.

She squeezes her thighs together, and I gently caress the side of her face.

As my tip hits the back of her throat repeatedly and she slides her hand between her thighs.

"Are you touching yourself, tesoro?" I ask and she moans in confirmation.

I tug at her roots as her moan vibrates against my cock. "Do that again for me," I say and she obeys.

I take a hand full of her hair, squeezing it in my hand and she groans. "Deeper, tesoro," I say and she grips onto my waist, pressing her mouth down further.

"Fuck," I whimper as she bobs her head back and forth, gagging. I watch her fingers pleasure her between her legs and all I can think about is having her in my mouth.

I felt my core tighten as my orgasm came. Slowly, she pulled back and I watched my cum drip down her lips.

As she swallowed I used my thumb to gather what was left on the corner of her lips, and stuck my thumb into her mouth.

She sucked on my finger, closing her eyes, softly moaning.

She's such a fucking tease.

Opening her eyes, she bats her eyelashes at me and I turn her around, tying her hands behind her back with my tie.

My hands drop to her waist and I gently run my fingers up her bare thigh as she sits on her knees with her back to me.

"What are you doing, de Luca?" she asks over her shoulder and my eyes drop to her lips.

Taking her chin in my hand, I run my thumb across her bottom lip. I drag my finger down her lip and as soon my finger leaves it, my eyes shoot up to her.

A little smirk tugs at the corner of her lips and I feel blood rush straight to my already har-

"De Luca?" she calls out to me, placing her hand on top of my cock. "Stop fantasizing about what you want to do to me and just do it," she says gently rubbing my cock.

Grabbing her hands, I press her wrists against her back.

I wrap my hand around her throat from behind and she grins.

"You don't care if my family hears anymore?" I ask, gently biting down onto her earlobe as I press my cock into her ass.

She softly whimpers, shaking her head.

"But my dress," she breathlessly says, throwing her head back onto my shoulder as she grinds her ass against my cock.

"You look so fucking beautiful..." I whisper in her ear and her eyes slowly fall closed. "That I want to fuck you in it," I say pressing my cock into her ass as my fingers travel up the inside of her thigh. She lets out a soft gasp as I rub her pussy through the very thin material of her thong.

Jesus Christ.

She moves her hips forward, pressing herself into my fingers and I grab her waist to still her. "You take only what I give you," I say in her neck and she whimpers.

I start kissing her neck as I rub my fingers around her clit. "You've been so good today, tesoro," I kiss up her neck. I slide two fingers inside of her and she groans in pleasure.

"Antonio," she breathlessly says, placing her hands flat on my stomach. I feel her fingers curl into my skin as I increase the pace of my fingers. "Oh- yes," he moans.

I suck on neck, bending my wrist as I press my fingers deeper inside of her. She lets out uneven little moans and I use my free hand to cover her mouth.

Slightly pulling out my fingers, I use my thumb to rub her clit and feel the vibrations of her groans in the palm of my hand.

She rolls her hips into my hand and I sink my teeth into the sensitive skin on her neck. I trace my tongue along the bite, before soothing it with kisses.

___

HI EVERYONE<33
hope u enjoyed this one <3
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
10.4K 581 49
{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her and her daughter will pay, even if she en...
545 37 38
I hit the door and just when I want to turn and grab the doorknob he pushes me with my back against the door. It was forceful but it didn't hurt. He...
111K 3.8K 33
"Jordan why do you keep doing this to me!" "I didn't do anything!" "Liar." I watched as his hands fly up and down towards my cheek. I jumped up my fa...