Longing For You

By imaginationworld07

"You were never supposed to mean this much to me, I was never supposed to fall this hard, but you know what... More

Intro
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
FUCK YOU COVID!!!!
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
Apologies..
Seventeen

FOURTEEN

3.2K 143 75
By imaginationworld07

"He used to believe that love should feel like a storm, passionate, raw and raging.
But so many storms have come and lefe him more broken than ever before,
Now he looks for a love that feels like a night after the storm is over."

–×–

"CHIM! I will get late bro!" Taehyung said as he brushed his hair quite harshly and his friend who was on a video call with him, rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"You are always late for important occassions dumbass!" Taehyung kept the brush aside and went to the cupboard to take out his blazzer. "Excuse me! You are making me late."

"And you will not cut the call. I need to see if you are dressed properly for this important night Tae. You know Mr.Jeon wants everything perfect and I don't want him to get angry on you." Jimin said and Taehyung bit back a smile. His bestfriend really loves him so much.

"Mr.Jeon hasn't scolded me since few days now. I guess its a plus point Chim." Taehyung said, fixing his blazzer.

"Thats really good but hey do one work for me okay. I know he is goona look smocking hot so send his one picture to me please Taetae." Jimin said in his baby voice and Tsehyung turned to him.

"Are you kidding me? I don't wanna die so that I'll take picture of him without his permission." Jimin rolled his eyes but then he noticed something. "TAE! BITCH WHERE'S YOUR TIE?"

Taehyung gasped and ran to the cupboard to take his tie. "Oh my god Chim...Thankyou so much." Taehyung started wearing his tie and Jimin watched him.

"Tae?"

"Hmm"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Since when you started asking for my permission?" Jimin giggled and Tae smiled.

"I wanted to ask about Mr.Jeon. How is he? I mean as a person. Sure I've heard stories from people but you stay with him all time...How is he?"

Taehyung looked up at the screen of his mobile that was on the table, for a second. "Amm Chim honestly he is interesting I guess. At first I used to think that he is boring, rude and full of ego, well he is still rude and full of ego but not boring. He is a closed book Chim and I wanna read it."

Jimin listened everything quietly.

"You know I saw him smiling. He smiled when we were in pla–"

"HE SMILED?" Taehyung paused, immediately regretting for telling Jimin this but he already did. "Umm yeah don't tell it to anyone okay."

"But how?" And suddenly the excitement in Jimin's voice went down.

"Idk we were just playing thumb fighting and giggling and all. I didn't know these little things make him happy thats why I said that he is interesting."

"Tae..you know no one from the company has seen him smiling till now." Tae nodded and then smiled. "Then I feel like a special person." Taehyung joked but his best friend on the screen didn't laugh.

Taehyung sat down on the bed to put on his socks and shoes when Jimin spoke.

"Tae?"

"Hmm"

"You know I like him right?" Taehyung looked up, confused but nodded anyways. He then spoke while putting on his socks. "Chim...I will be honest with you. I honestly think you are wasting your time on him. He doesn't even look at anyone."

"Because he is not interested in anyone till now."

"Probably and this implies to you too. He doesn't look at you too. Not you, not me, not anyone. And you know what I think that he already loves someone thats why he has no interest in any person around him. Man is loyal to his partner huh....that person must be lucky."

"Shut up! He is single." The tone was harsh this time and Tarhyung was a little surprised. "I mean...its just a possibility tho. Don't be angry Chim."

"I am not being angry."

"Fine" Taehyung stood up and looked at his friend. "How do I look? I dyed my hair black last night. It suits me right? I am looking gorgeous right? People are gonna drool over me" Taehyung said it to make the atmosphere giggly but something caught in Jimin's head.

Jungkook smiled to Tae.

Jungkook played with Tae.

Jungkook is gonna be in the party with Tae.

Taehyung is looking damn pretty.

"Remove that tie and change your hairstyle. Its not looking good." Jimin said before hanging up and Tae stood there, confused.

"Wasn't he the one who suggested Tie in first place?" He went in front of mirror and looked at himself.

Maybe Jimin is right.

"Obvio he is right. Why will he lie to me." He smiled now taking off the tie and fixing his newly dyed black hair. "Okay so I am looking okay."

He took his mobile and went outside. He locked his room's door cuz tomorrow is an imoortant meeting and everything is inside the room. He started walking after double checking when the next door opened, revealing his boss, all ready for the party.

And Taehyung froze.

Everything was perfect like always...his tie, shirt, suit, hair and not to forget his rolex thats rests gracefully on his wrist.

"Wow" The whisper slipped out of Taehyung's lips and he immediately bit his tongue and he bit it hard and that caused him wincing. "Sorry Mr.Jeon." He bowed a little and then looked up at Jungkook who still had his poker face.

"Sorry for what secretary Kim?"

So he didn't hear that?

"Sorry? Hehe! Ah actually...sorry for....for..."

"For?"

"For......for notwearingatielikeyou!" He said in one breath and Jungkook forwned.

"Excuse me?"

"Ah I mean sorry for not wearing a tie like you Mr.Jeon." And Taehyung cursed himself under his breath for such a lame excuse.

"No need. You look quite okay. Now are you planning to come with me or–?"

"Oh yeah...lets go!"

The boss and secretary then drove off to the party venue with some of their staff. Taehyung sure had attended business parties before but not as grand as this and he was hella nervous. What if he messes up? What if he embarrass himself and Jungkook too? What if he makes Jungkook angry? What if this, what if that and oh god not to mention the rich ass people who would be present there.

Taehyung never belonged there.

Rich people are scary if you ask him and his this thinking is developed because he works for rich people although he doesn't imply it to all the rich people.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook tilted head and closed eyes when he looked towards his right.

He must be tired. He works really hard and hardly talks to someone. Why doesn't he talk to anyone?

Taehyung sighed, shaking his head lightly to drop the thoughts from his mind. The more concerning thing now is the party and the business meeting. So he closed his eyed, remembered all the angels before getting out of the car and entering the grand venue and his eyes went as wide as soccers cuz what he saw was grand.

He stopped for a second and hesitated to enter there and bumped slightly into the manager that was walking behind them. Pulling himself together and mumbling a short "you got this" to himself, Tae entered the hall.

–×–

When Taehyung thought he is not gonna fit here, he was totally right cuz till now he encountered people who talked less about business and more about their money. Jungkook, well Jungkook was no exception.

He sighed nth time when he looked at the man in front of them bragging constantly about his daughter's new hotel project and how much money he invested in that. Taehyung had no interest in that, unless he wanted a partership with The Jeons. He looked over his shoulder to see Jungkook listening to him with the same poker face.

"Boring" he whispered, a little too loud for Jungkook to hear it and the turn of head from the other proved it. Taehyung was about to say something to the person in front of them when someone stepped on his foot and a loud crash followed after.

There, on the floor, were scattered the pieces of broken glass and a waiter who immediately stood up and started bowing in front of Taehyung.

"I am sorry sir. I am so sorry...I..I don't know how it happened. I am so sorry–"

"Hey hey hey first tell me are you okay? You are not hurt anywhere right?" Taehyung asked, slightly touching his shoulder and checking him out for some injuries but then the waiter took out a napkin and was about to start wiping the drink off Taehyung's clothes but Taehyung held his hand.

"You got injured."

"Your suit got ruined sir. I am so sorry....let me wipe it. Thats the least I can do."

"Let him do that. Its their work anyways. People like him don't know how expensive these suits are. Your 2 months salary won't be enough to buy these." Mr.Han, the person who was talking to Jungkook, spoke and Taehyung controlled himself from punching on his face.

"You...you first go and apply some disinfectant on it. Your hand is bleeding. Don't worry about my dress...safety comes first okay and don't apologize, we all are humans and we all make mistakes."

"But–"

"Just go and take care okay. Don't worry." Taehyung smiled, that little comforting boxy smile that immediately brought out a small smile on the waiter's face. "Thankyou so much sir."

Taehyung scoffed and hit his shoulder lightly "Don't call me sir. Call me Taehyung instead."

"Thankyou Taehyung."

"Don't thank me..now go." The waiter bowed and left finally and Taehyung turned to the two businessmen in front of him.

"Mr.Han, the suit you are wearing must be expensive enough that even my salary won't be enough to buy it but I am not concerning about it and you should do the same. My suit is none of your concern. His salary is none of your concern. The drinks were on me, he was talking to me so it should be me who should answer, not you. I guess a big businessman like you is smart enough to understand this. Now please excuse me...I need to use the restroom."

Taehyung said and left and Mr.Han turned to Jungkook whose gaze was still fixed in the direction his secretary left.

"What kind of behaviour was that Mr.Jeon?"

"Huh?"

"How can your secretary just talk to me like that?"

"Right."

"You should do something about it. He doesn't deserve to be your secretary. He doesn't deserve to be standing here at first place. Bloody middle classes!"

"Sure"

Jungkook said, an indication that he wanted the conversation to end and looked like the other took the hint. He excused himself and finally sat on one of the chairs just to think about the series of events happened today.

First, Taehyung in black hair and that faded blue suit.

Second, Taehyung's little "wow" when he saw Jungkook.

Third, Taehyung's little lie about the tie and oh how much Jungkook hates lies, but this one didn't make him angry.

Fourth, Taehyung being nervous to be here.

And fifth, Taehyung answering back to a well-known businessman on his face.

Jungkook was surprised, more surprised by himself that he allowed Taehyung to talk back to such an important man in business. Surprised by himself that how Taehyung's words made sense to him.

If he was old Jungkook, he would've agreed with Mr.Han in a second without thinking but now that he heard Taehyung's words, why Mr.Han's words seem wrong now?

Taehyung is something. Taehyung is affecting him and Jungkook knows it.

He takes Taehyung's words into consideration when he is the person who never gives two shits to people's opinion.

He ignores Taehyung's silly mistakes when he is the person who can't tolerate a slight imperfection in his life.

He apologized to Taehyung, although not directly.

He smiled because of Taehyung when he always thought that he has forgotten how to smile.

Maybe its the guilt. The guilt of that night when I left him alone in office.

But who smiles out of guilt?

And in between those fancy lights, he spotted a figure walking towards him. Taehyung was like a question to Jungkook and he wanted to get answers.

"Can I join you Mr.Jeon? I don't know anyone here." Jungkook looked up at Taehyung whose eyes were expecting an answer. A slight nod from Jungkook and that was enough for a smile to make its way to Taehyung's lips.

How easy it is for people to smile!

"Thankyou Mr.Jeon."

"So?" Jungkook said and Taehyung turned to him.

"What?"

"You think this party is boring?" Jungkook looked at him and Taehyung scoffed. He turned his head to take a good look of the people in front of him and spoke without looking at Jungkook.

"Boring and fake if you ask me."

"And how's that?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and Taehyung turned to him. Bringing his chair more close to Jungkook so that now they are side by side to each other. "You see all these people...they all are acting fake, including me. You understood?"

And Jungkook shook his head.

"Mr.Jeon...you know very well how clumsy I am and here I am...pretending to be all classy and stable in front of people."

Taehyung carried on and Jungkook kept listening. "You, out of all people here I am damn sure you are least excited to meet people and talk with them but here you are  interacting with them and showing fake interest in their non-business conversations."

How does he know?

"That Mr.Han, pretending to be almighty and great but here he is, disgrading some other human being just because he earn less than him. No sane human will ever do that."

Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook who was already looking at him. "You know I hate those people who think low of someone just because of money."

"Right." Jungkook said, now looking away from Taehyung. Secretary Kim hates it. I don't care...?

"But why are you asking? Don't tell me you are finding this party exciting"

"I mean....its benificial for business."

"Hye rabba! Oh comeon Mr.Jeon...you haven't seen real parties then."

"Real parties? Is it not a real party Secretary Kim?"

"Ofcourse, the party with your friends where you play stupid games all night, drink all night, sing and dance all night...those are the real parties."

"I don't have friends."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was still looking at the people in the party.

"You are invited then. If you don't mind next time when me and my friends organise a small get together, you can join too. It will be fun I promise. Everyone will be so happy to see you..especially Chim!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, his eyes a slight wide and the shine in them was holding the entire excitement Taehyung was feeling right now. Jungkook gulped before turning his head again cuz no way he can say it while looking into those eyes.

"No"

Taehyung pouted. What else could he expect afterall?

"These drinks...they are not as tasty as our special vodka-apple juice-lemon juice-ice shaker cocktail!" He sulked, taking a sip from the expensive drink in front of him.

"Oh I am sure the food here will be not as tasty as your local restraunt's food." Jungkook scoffed, taking a sip from his wine.

"I won't get offended cuz you said the truth Mr.Jeon" Taehyung replied and Jungkook turned to him.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah...bet?"

"On what?"

"We will eat some food from here and then when this party ends, we will go to a local restraunt and eat food there. Lets see which one is better!"

"And what benificial in that?"

"Ahh a true business man you are...I see. Okay if this food tastes better then your next meal is on me, no matter how expensive the food is but...if that local restraunt food tastes better, then you'll have to come to our small party."

Taehyung said and forwarded his hand and who was Jungkook to say no to challenges like that? He kept his hand on Taehyung's and said while looking into his eyes!

"Bet!"

–×–

A slight long chapter to make it up to you.
Thankyou for reading❣
Please vote and comment💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 26.8K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
30K 1.6K 30
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
43.9K 2.3K 18
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...
268K 10.8K 48
โ ๐„๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž โ€•in which two CEOs fall in love with their secretary; but they used to bully him. ยฉ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...