Never Expected You

By Poojabedi35

I was never supposed to fall in love with him,he was married with two kids, and my boss ,I now move here lea... More

Chapter 1 ( Amera)
Chapter two ( Drew)
Chapter three (AMERA)
Chapter four(Drew)
Chapter five (Amera)
Chapter six (Amera)
Chapter Seven (Drew)
Chapter 8 (AMERA)
chapter nine (Drew)
Chapter Ten (Amera)
Chapter Eleven (Drew)
Chapter twelve (Drew)
Chapter thirteen (Amera)
Chapter fouteen(Amera)
Chapter Fifteen (Amera)
Chapter Sixteen (Drew)
Chapter Seventeen (Amera)
Chapter Eighteen (Drew)
Chapter Nineteen (Amera)
Chapter Twenty(Drew)
Chapter twenty- one (Drew)
Chapter Twenty - two ( Amera)
Chapter Twenty-Three(Drew)
Chspter Twenty Four(Amera)
Chapter Twenty Six(Drew)
Chapter Twenty Seven (Amera)
Chapter Twenty Eight (Drew)
Chapter Twenty Nine (Amera)
Chapter Thirty (Drew)
Chapter Thirty One(Amera)
Chapter Thirty Two(Drew)
Chapter Thirty Three (Amera)
Chapter Thirty Four (Drew)
Chapter Thirty Five (Drew)
Chapter Thirty Six (Drew)
Chapter Thirty Seven (Amera)
Thirty Eight (Drew)
Chapter Thirty Nine(Amera)
Chapter Forty (Drew)
Epilogue

Chapter twenty-Five(Amera)

12 1 0
By Poojabedi35

"You are telling me the next hot sexy boss is carrying you out on a date?"

"Tell me what I have to do, to get two hot sexy bosses to take me out as well,is there are list?"

"Rihanna you are to much."

"No I serious I want to be you right now,could I run away from my husband and come take your place?"

"Rihanna it's not funny."

"I think the only reason he ask me out was to make Layla jealous."

"What am I missing?"

"I think he is inlove  with Layla."

"As in your ex lover wife Layla?"

"Do you know any other Layla?"

"You are telling me, are going  on a date, with one of your two bosses ,who also happen to be inlove with you other boss slash ex lover wife."

"It's sounds pretty bad when you say it like that."

"That's some real drama soap opera shit there."

"Yes I know don't remind me."

"Do you even like this guy?"

"Not in that way,he's nice but I don't have any feeling for him or even  think about him romantically."

"So why did you agree to go on a date."

"I was angry and jealous with Drew at the time I didn't think."

"You just react?"

"Yes"

"Oh baby I'm so sorry you in this situation."

"But look at  the bright side, at least you are going on a date with a sexy  and hot man."

"That's all you got from this?"

"I got lots of information from this but I want you go on you date first and after give me a call because I got a feeling lot of things going to happen after this, so call me."

"Like what?"

"Go on you date."

"Rihanna...."

"Never mind, how is Sameera doing?"

"She Moody, I thought I had atleast two more years before she started the moody teenager stage, but no it's here already.'

" Her dad is not helping things either, it's has been months and she is still band from hanging with the guys."

"Well he is your best friend probably he might listen to you,because every time I talk to him,it becomes a big argument with us."

"I will talk to him."

"How is the guys taking it?"

"Steve is still coming to the house and seeing her,but Megan forbade   Andrew so he hasn't come,but he calls her using Stevie phone."

"Oh"

"Yaa"

"I will talk to him because, Sameera never gets in trouble she's a good kid she only hang with the guys because she's comfortable with them."

"That's what I have been telling him,it's hard for her to make friends, and they have been with her since she was little, it only natural for her to be acting out when the only people she limes with is band from liming with her "

"Anyways don't let me keep you back from getting ready for your date."

"Bye love you,Takecare call me let me know how it went?"

"I will love you too, Takecare bye."

I spent the next hour getting dress for the date,descending the stairs there is a knock at the door,as I open it Jason is standing there dress in a dark blue suit,I won't lie,he looks handsome,he is a very good looking guy,only if my heart didn't beat for someone else he would have been perfect.

"Wow! You look beautiful," He tells me seeing me in my dress that fit perfect on the top with a loose fit for the waist to the floor.

"Thanks! You look very handsome."

"Thank you,You ready?"

"Yes"

He takes my hands  leads me to the car,open my door close it after me,and the enter the driver side driving us to the restaurant.As I take in the view while we passes in the city ,he says to me.

"You are very quiet is everything alright?"

"Just admiring the breath taking view."

"After passing it often you stop seeing the beauty of it."

"Everyone forget the beauty of something after a while ,why is that?"

"I think it just becomes a part of your normal ,and life makes you forget what's it's worth."

Reaching the restaurant, he give the valet the car to park and guide me into the restaurant, where the waitress takes us to our seat,the restaurant is huge and elegant it's not my type of place and very different to the small cozy place Drew took me,that's the difference between both men,Drew  knows my likes and dislike what makes me comfortable and what doesn't.

Placing our order while we wait for our food the waitress brings two glasses of water and breads sticks for us .

"Can you bring one of your finest non alcoholic wine please".

"Sure sir"

"You can order Alcohol you don't have to order non alcohol because of me."

"If my date is not drinking, I will not drink either, I also driving." giving me a smile.

"Amera before we continue the date,I want to be honest with you,I didn't intend to ask you out,and you are very beautiful but I don't have any feeling in the romantic way for you,I don't want you to get the wrong idea, the night at the club,I was a little drunk and I...."

"Was jealous of Layla and Drew,so you ask me out to get a reaction from her." He looks away then looks back at me.

"You could have call and canceled it, I would have understood."

"I always keep my word in business and personal life."

"Thank you for being a man of you word,you are a true gentleman."

"You are welcome."

"Does she know you are inlove with her?"

"Remember I told you how I saw her look at Drew with tears in her eyes when he was going out on a date when we was younger,that's the day I also realized I was inlove with her, because it pained me,to realize she loved him,  she didn't want me she wanted my best friend, she was inlove with my bestfriend and it gutted me." He stop as the waitress brings our food.

"The day I had sex with my high school girlfriend and got her pregnant, I was picturing, a blonde hair blue eyes girl next door whom was to young and off limits to me,Yes! I was a bastard."

"I liked Masha, but wasn't inlove with her,when her parents found out she she  pregnant, they kick her out,I bought her home my parents wasn't happy either but they supported us,when Masha move in ,she and Layla became fast friends didn't matter masha  was older she was always nice to Layla,and seeing how caring kind and loving Masha was I started falling for her." He pause watches around and  continues.

" Eventually I decided to married Masha, Layla went of to college and she came back together with Drew,they were a couple and engaged to married,I put my feeling for her behind me,but It never left just was hiding somewhere inside my heart, until a couple of years ago when It resurface, I was in a bad place she was there for me and it just appeared out of nowhere knocking me out,one thing lead to other and I told her,but Drew is the love of her life and she can't see anyone other than him  ever since she knew what love was he has always been it for her "I know his heart is breaking by letting all these feeling out.

" Did you and her ever.."

"Had an affair? No,As I said she only has eyes for him."

He stares at me then he says." He is inlove  with you, you know,I was wrong it's no infatuation, it's love the all consuming kind."

"Because all my thirty four years of knowing him not once have he ever acted the way he did at the club,almost having sex with her right in front of everyone, Yes! He is affectionate with Layla but never in the way of  behaving like high school teenagers, it was all a show to make you jealous."

'I don't think he was trying to make me jealous, besides Layla was right there with him,were she trying to make you jealous? "

"If she was trying to make me jealous she succeeded."

"Did he succeeded in making you jealous?"

Darting my eyes around the room,he rest his hand on top of mine,"Come on Amera it's only us you can be honest with me."

"Yes! He did I was one step away from walking up to him and slapping him."

He laughs." I would have payed to see that."

"If anytime I get the urge to slap him I will inform you and you can have a front row seat." Laughing with him.

'Anyway enough about Drew and Layla,What's Amera all about?"

"Just a simple girl."

"I'm sure there is more to you?"

"What your hobbies, what you like to do for fun?"

"I like Indian movies, but today movies isn't how it use to be,they lost the essence of it and it's more Hollywood ,I like the everygreen movie maybe  ten years back movies,"

"Why Indian movies?"

"I grew up watching those movies,and I became fascinated with it,too me no one can portrait love the way Indian movies portraits love."

"I even wrote a script once Its more telly than movie because it's very long and its about different generations but it's a script."

"What's it about."

"It's pretty long?"

"We on a date there no time frame for us,give me the cliff notes."

"Basically it's about this guy and girl whom love each other but they were never meant to be, yet their part in life always brings them together,they are married to different people, they never cheated, and their spouse knows they have feeling for other people, they have kids it's a long complicated story,I wrote it just for fun because our country and India is to far apart but I had the story and in my head it was beautiful  so I wrote it."

"So they don't end up together."

"No"

"It sounds interesting."

"It's the story which continues with the children,  whom were meant to be together but they hates each other."

"Do the children end up together?"

"No they don't."

"Ok to much heartbreak ."

"The grand children end up together."

"I now understand why you say it's long."

"Told you."

We spent the rest of the date,learning more about each other, his kids and his wife ,as we reach home he escort me to my front door.

"Amera had a great time tonight,even though we can't be more, I will love to spent more time with you as friends, if you will have me?"

"I will like that to." He takes my face in his hands and places a kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight." Then turns head to his car and drive off,and as he drives one direction of the road driving away ,Drew enter from the other direction ,existing the car and stomping to me.
Approaching me,he places his hand in the back of my hair tilting my head to his eyes, he hold my jaw with the other hand," Did he touch what's mine,." He growls.

"With his thumb finger,he passes it on my lips," Did he kiss you  here Amera,Did he take what's belong to me.."taking his tongue he lick my lips.

"Answer me ." He growls.

"No."

With that one word igniting the fire,I keep extinguishing bringing back the flames to life ,He crashes his lips to mine kissing me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 1.1K 20
When my dad told me his best friend was finally returning back to his hometown, I expected him to be someone who got me bored with a word, not the on...
692K 19.4K 33
I've dreamed of the perfect marriage ever since I was a little girl: a marriage complete with a hardworking husband while I tended to the home and ou...
3K 107 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...
124 7 10
So this is my first time writing an actual story ok so give me some credit, also it's based off a person's real life experience they have me permissi...