Falling For His Nanny [Book #...

By jj31030

Book #1 of the "Falling" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Agegap 2022 #2 in Daddy 2022 #6 in... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Final Author's Note
Final Final Author's Note

Chapter 25

97.9K 3.2K 365
By jj31030

Levi and I talked and talked and talked. We were so engrossed in our conversation that we didn't realize how late it was, until our waiter had informed us that the restaurant had closed.

"Would you like me to call you an Uber sir?" The waiter, who looked to be around my age asked.

Levi nodded. "That's probably a good idea."

We were both just a tad bit tipsy from having finished all of the wine. I for one could not stop giggling.

When the Uber arrived moments later, Levi had to help me to the car. We both had consumed nearly the same amount of wine and yet, he didn't look affected by the alcohol in the slightest.

Other than his face looking a little flushed, he looked perfectly sober. While I was slurring my words and could hardly keep upright.

"Levi," I murmured, slinging my legs over his lap. He looked over at me, having just got done speaking with the Uber driver. "Can you... rub my feet for me?" I drew out slowly, spread out in the seat with my back pressed against the door.

"Sure baby."

I bit my lip, watching him remove my heels in a careful manner. I let out a soft moan when he began rubbing circles into my aching feet.

He didn't stop massaging my feet until we arrived back at the hotel. After paying the driver, he got out of the car and helped me out.

Picking me up bridal style, he carried me into the building. I clung to his shirt, my head resting against his chest.

Taking the elevator up to our floor, which I still had yet to see, he carried me all the way to the end of the hall. I glanced up, scanning the words on the door sign.

"We're staying in a suite?" I asked him, excitement in my voice.

"Mhm," he replied, scanning his hotel key card. He turned, using his back to push the door open.

"Are those..." He set me down, my eyes following the bright red rose petals leading into our hotel room.

I gasped at how beautifully decorated the suite was. There were rose petals and lit candles everywhere.

I paused at the bed, smoothing my hand over the soft comforter as I stared at the  rose petals shaped into a heart in the center of the bed.

I didn't realize I was crying until Levi started to panic. He grabbed my face, wondering what he did wrong.

"Do you not like roses? I can get a different flower."

"No, it's not that. Everything is beautiful. It's perfect." He still wasn't sure, his green eyes filled with concern. "I promise these are tears of joy," I assured, crying and laughing at the same time.

He sighed with relief, wiping at the tears still streaming down my face. "Are you going to be okay, if I show you the rest of our room?"

"The rest? There's more?" The room was already big, and to learn this wasn't all of it was absolutely insane.

Levi chuckled, taking my hand and leading me out onto the terrace. I was ambushed with even more rose petals and candles.

No one in my twenty-two years of living has ever done something this nice for me. Which is mainly why I started to tear up. For the first time in my life, I felt appreciated.

"Thank you, Levi."

"You deserve this and so much more, babygirl."

Kissing him, I tossed my arms over his shoulders, my fingers playing in his hair. "Can anyone see us up here?"

"No, why?"

Licking and my biting my lip, he eyed my mouth before bringing his eyes back up to meet mine.

Stepping backwards, Unzipping my dress, I let it fall around my ankles. Stepping out of the dress, I watched the way Levi slowly fucked me with his eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting in the pool," I say, stripping out of my lingerie and tossing it to the side. Using the stairs, I submerge my bare body from the neck down under the warm water.

Turning to face him, I watch him start by removing his shoes. Deciding he wants to be a tease, he makes sure his underwear is the last to go.

My heart was pounding as if it were my first time seeing just how much man lie beneath his boxers. He was taking his sweet time, my patience wearing exceedingly thin as he continued with his slow torture.

"Levi please," I begged, aching to have him buried deep inside me. "Stop teasing me."

"Tell me what you want, baby."

"You know what I want," I replied with a whine.

Finally removing his boxers, I gasped at the delicious sight of him so erect and ready. I licked my lips, captivated by his beauty.

The moon seemed to hit his tatted skin just right as he entered the pool and swam towards me.

Pinning me to the pool wall, he kissed me and spread my legs. Willing and inviting, I didn't fight him as he thrusted his finger inside me.

"You're so wet for daddy. Does the sight of my dick turn my baby on?"

He was right. I was wet. And it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I was standing in an infinity pool filled with rose petals.

I moaned into his mouth. "I want to feel you inside me."

He planted my skin with light kisses, before kissing and sucking my earlobe. "What's the magic word, darling?"

"Please."

He growled. "Turn around." I turned around, feeling all the excitement stirring up my insides. "Hands behind your back."

Putting my hands behind my back, he used the scrunchie to tie my wrists, before forcefully pushing my head down. My cheek made contact with the cool slab of waterline tile, a soft grunt pushed out of me.

I squirmed, feeling the tip of his cock repeatedly glide up and down between the slick folds of my sex.

"Please," I whimpered, desperately needing to be filled and fucked.

Spreading me open, he pushed the head of his cock up against my bud. He did this over and over again, taunting me with the one thing he knew I wanted.

"Please Levi," I cried, wiggling against him. "I need you to fuck me." When he didn't give in, I decided to use the word I knew would break him out of his tortuous behavior. "Please... daddy."

He slammed into me and I cursed. "Fuck!" Gripping the edge of the pool, my entire body rippled in sync with the water.

The water splashed around us, the sound of my ass colliding with his hips filling the silent night.

"Fuck, you feel so damn good," Levi grunted, his thrusts rough like an untamed beast. "I'm going to fuck this pussy so good you won't be able to sit down for days."

My legs shook, my walls clenching tightly around Levi's pulsating cock. I glanced back at him, panting from exhaustion.

He stared at me through his long, dark lashes as he slowly pulled out of me and freed my wrists. Biting down on the scrunchie with his teeth, the hair accessory hung sexily out his mouth.

He pulled his damp hair up and out of his face, and used the scrunchie to tie his dark tresses up into a small manbun.

Fully turning around, I ran my fingers down his torso. Cupping my ass, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

Bringing me inside, he gently sat me down on the bed. Walking over to the nightstand, he pulled open the drawer and retrieved a box of condoms.

Taking out one, he tore the foil packet open with his teeth and smoothly rolled the latex onto his length.

I watched his every move, curious to know what dirty, sinful things he had planned for me.

He shifted over to the kitchen and sucked an ice cube he grabbed out of the ice bucket into his mouth.

Returning to the foot of the bed, he stood between my parted thighs and pushed me onto my back.

"What's your safe word?"

"My safe word? What would I need a safe word for?"

"I'm not going to just fuck you, sweetheart. I'm going to break you."

My mouth fell open. "And if I can't take it?"

"Tell me your safe word and I'll stop." Looking down, he extracted the ice cube from his mouth and placed it in my open one. He then spit on my sex, smearing the cold mixture of saliva and water on my pussy. "Though it's just for precaution as I'm positively certain you can take it."

He thrusted his hips forward and I inhaled sharply, unprepared to be stretched so wide and filled so deep.

He smacked my pussy and my hips spasmed in response. Pumping every inch into my dripping wet arousal, I could only gasp.

The pleasure was far more intense than any other time we've had sex. He was reaching places I didn't know could be reached.

Making sure I could feel all of him, he took his time pounding into me. I blushed, closing my eyes and shoving my face into a nearby pillow as I heard the erotic sounds his cock was fucking out of me.

"Oooh shit," I moaned, not sure I could take much more of this.

"What's your safe word, Laurel?"

I didn't respond.

"Speak to me, baby. I'm not going to stop until you tell me."

I grabbed the bed sheets and shook my head. "I don't want you to stop. Please, fuck me harder."

I don't know why I said that. I could barely handle what he was currently giving me.

Damn the slut in me.

"Tell me your safe word first, and then I'll give you exactly what your body needs."

"Eggplant," I forced out, telling him the first word that popped into my head. "My safe word is eggplant."

"Good girl," he groaned, the husky sound reverberating through my body. Rolling me onto my side, he threw one leg over his shoulder and pulled me down closer to him.

Moaning, I didn't hold back. "Fuck! Oh my fuuuck!" Levi's mouth was open, his brows furrowed in concentration as he watched himself fuck the pussy that belonged to him.

Flipping me onto my stomach, he drilled into me from behind. I had no choice but to take everything he was giving me, his hands gripping my ass as he continuously slammed me back onto him.

Screaming into the pillow, he and I both came together as our orgasm ripped through us. We stayed like that for a moment, relishing in the result of our love making.

Levi let out one last sexy groan, before pulling out of me and leaning down to kiss the space above my rear.

Reaching over me, he snatched the box of condoms off the nightstand. I whimpered, sore between my legs. "I don't think I have enough strength to go another round."

"Do you want to use your safe word?" I thought about it, and then shook my head. "Are you sure?"

"No," I answered truthfully.

He chuckled, peeling off the other condom and replacing it with the new one. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 50.8K 51
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Steamy 2022 #1 in Sexual 2022 #1 in Graphic 2023 #1 in MxFxM 2023 #3 in Violence 2022 #3 in Twoguysonegirl 2022 ...
659K 34.6K 31
When Kay leaves home to discover herself and meets Brian, the handsome scarred owner of a coffee shop that shares her name, she must decide if she h...
495K 7.5K 25
Book #2, Choices series. Not a stand alone unless you want to skip any "plot points." *** "Please hurry..." Polly begged. "Don't be greedy," Michael...
1.5M 47.4K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...