Does Forever love exist ? ✅

Від bluscape

A girl with broken heart collides with a guy. Will that guy make way through her broken heart ? Or she will b... Більше

Character Sketch
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40) - A/N

(19)

1.6K 108 17
Від bluscape

A/N - This is the longest part I have written .. please do support it by dropping comments ..

Mahi was thinking what was the past that Cheeku was talking about .. he never told him .. Sakshi comes in the room too.

'Cheeku how are u now?' Asked Sakshi softly

'I am better bhabhi .. come sit ..' said Virat.

Anushka sat beside him - 'I am so sorry for yesterday Vi'

Virat - 'it's okay nush .. it's my fault anyways'
He said gripping her hand.

'I will tell you Nush, Ritz everything. It's just I don't want Athiya to feel bad. So am basically avoiding the conversation. And whatever happened I was not ready to face it ever'
Virat said not wanting to hide it and don't want to see tears in Anushka's eyes indicating that he doesn't trust her. Nor want to disappoint Ritz because she is family. And also wanted to let it out to Mahi bhai ..

'It's okay Vi we trust you. U don't have to' said Ritika not wanting to trouble him.

'No he has to Ritz. It's time he faces it rather than keeping it inside' said Rohit supporting Virat.

Anushka,Sakshi And Ritz sit in front of Vi and Rohit sits beside him along with Mahi.

Mahi grips his hand to assure him that he is here.

Virat and Rohit's POV -

It was 2 years back .. Athiya joined this course of Business. At that time no one knew that she was my sister.

She got attracted to this guy named Advait. He was not that serious about her. But Athiya was .. She thought it was love.

I saw them together once and when she came home I asked about him. She told how he is a friend and how she fell in love with him. She used to share everything with me.

I trusted her decision. But when she made me meet him .. I had my doubts but I decided to give him one chance.

Later Me and Rohit went to a function when we saw him with a girl and they seemed really close. After that function we saw him many times with that girl.

When I confronted him at that time he told he was just fooling around with Athiya because he knew me and to ruin me .. he did that.
He didn't like my attitude so to teach me a lesson basically he fooled around her.
Me and Rohit fought him and beat him for that.

But as Athiya was blinded by love .. Advait told her that I beat him because I don't like them together and I cannot see her happiness.

She believed him. And I don't blame her for that her age was like that she didn't understand what was right.

He manipulated her so much that how I don't care about her and everything. And as I was away for tours she considered it true.

Athiya used to fight with me a lot. I was helpless explaining things to her. She hoped that our parents would be there so that they understand her.

Ofcourse she was right I was at fault I couldn't protect her as a father would protect her daughter.

Listening to that everyone's eyes were moist. Virat just kept his head on Rohit's shoulder.

Anushka- how did she got to know the truth ?

Rohit - She went to his house once and at that time caught him red handed.
Then he mocked her that how he manipulated her against her brother. How she doesn't deserve to be Virat's sister. He just kept on saying things like how Virat protected her but she just let him down.

Athiya locked herself in her room for 2 days and Virat didn't know anything about it.
He tried calling her but she didn't pick up.

He rushed from half way tour and found her unconscious. We were lucky that she didn't do anything wrong.

She didn't speak for 1-2 days and was extremely weak. I tried everything to make her talk .. apologized to her and everything I could.

Brought her fav food .. Rohit came and he tried but no response. She just laid in my lap and cried continuously one day and told how she got cheated .. how she didn't trust me ..

She didn't speak to me .. next day she was not there in the house
I searched for her madly everywhere but couldn't find her.
After one day I got her voice message how she is guilty of all her actions and she wants space. She was ashamed and upset with herself .. and she just left.

I didn't stop finding her .. after 2-3 days I got to know that she went to London .. she called Ro and he helped her with everything later on .. consulting me.
It was good that atleast she was in touch with Ro .. even if not with me.

I tried everything to tell her that I didn't fulfill my responsibilities and how I was sorry that I didn't protect her but she didn't talk to me ...

So that affected both of us a lot ... u both know that England tour .. I was miserable.. I could not handle the separation from my sister ... she is only my blood relation and I loved her so much.

I suffered from anxiety and then no sleep .. it got worse .. I could not control my anger ... I started drinking and all that affected my game too .. I had that miserable England tour ..

Drinking would help me sleep Ofcourse but it took worse effect on my body for the game ..

Then one day Ro found me passed out in my room due to excessive drinking and then he helped me to get out of it.

Sakshi - 'So Cheeku why are u not telling Athiya that u were miserable without her .. she wants to know what had happened?'

Virat - 'I can't Bhabhi .. u know bachpan one thing she cannot handle is me being hurt physically or emotionally.. that's why she went away from me because she thought she hurt me ... she has this fear of loosing me ... I cannot tell her ..'

Sakshi - 'Cheeku I understand.. but u know u should tell her so that she doesn't keep thinking about it and she also can move on from the past.'

Just as Mahi was about to say something.. Athiya came inside the room with sleepy eyes.

Everyone got a little attentive and silent .. Mahi got up and gave space to Athiya to sit beside Virat.

Athiya just went near Virat and placed her head in his lap.

'Bhai' she said softly

'Ha bacha'

'Kya hua Athiya ? Are u okay bacha ?' Asked Virat while patting her head

'I just couldn't sleep .. please let me be with u today' requests Athiya

'Ofcourse u can .. just try to sleep okay I am here only' Virat assured her

'Kya baat hai bacha' asked Virat seeing her worried

Everyone was a little worried seeing her tensed.

'I just got scared seeing u like that in pain .. it is stuck in my head' said Athiya

'I m okay don't worry bacha' Virat tried to assure her

Everyone left the room to give them space but Virat requested Rohit to stay which he agreed.

'I don't want to loose u again bhai' she said

'U will never and what does again mean .. u never lost me at the first place' said Virat softly

'Bhai I am really sorry .. I know it's hard to forgive me .. but please try' pleased Athiya

'Bacha there is nowhere ur fault .. the situation was like that .. don't think about it'  said Virat.

'And it was both your faults .. you both are stubborn u know' said Rohit easing the tension

'Bhai u will never leave me na even if I do stupid things .. I only have you .. I have wasted two years of my life in guilt ... i craved ur protection and love ..' said Athiya again.

'Athiya bacha look at me' said Virat softly .. she looked at him

'Stop thinking about the past okay. Live now in the present where I am with you and Will always be there no matter what' said Virat

'Bhai what happened to you .. when I was gone' asked Athiya.

Virat looked at Rohit to which Rohit nodded.

Rohit sat beside her and told her - 'First u promise us that .. once Virat tells u .. u will not feel guilty or sad .. and both of you this is the last time u both will discuss this and cry over it .. from tomorrow it will b a new morning for everyone specially both of u'

Athiya - I promise Ro bhai.

Virat tells her everything that happened while she was gone .. how he got anger issues and drinking problems.. he could not sleep.

Rohit and Virat were waiting for her to say something..
'Bacha say something' requested Virat.

'I am so sorry bhai' Athiya hugged him and cried.

Virat was gonna tell her not to cry but Rohit gestures him not to do that and let her cry ..

'Bas bacha .. how much will u cry now' said Virat rubbing her back.

'Bhai u suffered so much .. and I was there studying.. I didn't know anything .. I am so sorry'
Said Athiya sobbing

'Because u are stronger than me .. U know how I am when it comes to you or Ro .. u are really brave to face everything u know and I am proud of u for that'
Virat said patting her head.

'Now Athiya as Vi told u everything.. u will not feel at all guilty about it nor u will blame .. it was past .. put it behind u and move forward..'
Rohit said making her understand

'I promise bhai ..' said Athiya.

'Kal off day hai aap dono ka ?' Asked Athiya laying back beside Virat.

'Ha Kyu' asked Rohit.

'So tomorrow it will be our day u, me and Bhai.. u both will spend whole day with me .. as we used to do previously'
Said Athiya demanding

'As u say princess' said Rohit

'Sleep now it's late' said Virat patting her head.

'I love u bhai .. And Ro bhai' said Athiya closing her eyes.

'We love u too bacha' said both of them.

Virat just forwarded his arm and Rohit hugged him tightly and Virat said - 'Thank u Ro pata nahi mai tere bina kya karta.'

Rohit just hugged him tightly in response.

—————————————
Phewww !!!!!! Done !!!!!

Long long chapter !!!

Please drop the comments , even the silent readers .. one word comment will also do ...

Also read the other books -
'Little brother'
'Picking up broken pieces'
And drop comments on that too.

Happy Reading and weekend!

See u in next !

Drop ur comments on all the books and I may give u surprise about a new book !!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

33.8K 2.1K 30
- We will make them ours . - We will die but we will not been yours - ( smirks ) let see baby boys.
22.3K 1.1K 12
This book is about RohiRat friendship.
41.9K 2.6K 20
~truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you In love with you🧿~ Rohit is 27 and single(or atleast the team thinks so). Virat is adamant to fill Roh...
9.4K 806 9
One Shots about Friends and Brother connected by heart, whatever happens that connection can never be broken.