๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š'๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐œ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ. "I'm... what? Say that again for me, won't you baby?" He tugged the string of my thong un... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ (๐ข๐ข)
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘

6.3K 218 30
By erwenc_

Chapter 54

"Yves?" I gasped, swerving to face him in shock.

He was back.

He was actually back.

"Isla," he murmured, looking down at me with a small smile.

He still looked handsome as ever, if not more with how long his hair was growing. His shoulders were broader, the white shirt he was wearing concealing his massive muscles underneath.

His bright monochromatic eyes were focused on me, and I didn't resist when his large thumb reached out to stroke my cheek.

He chuckled slightly before pulling away and moving towards Ocean, who looked more than thrilled to finally see his father. I watched in silence as Yves picked him up and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I missed you little man, so much," he held a giggling Ocean against his chest. It was an adorable sight, but I was still quite upset with him for leaving with no communication whatsoever.

I folded my arms as I watched their intimate interaction. Yves managed to get him to sleep as well (that had been his job since Ocean was born) then pulled the fluffy fleece over his small body. We both stood in silence as we admired our peaceful baby, until he shattered the silence.

"I'd like to speak to you, please," he murmured to me and I took a while to respond.

"Right now?" I whispered as he nodded.

I followed him to his study upstairs and I took a seat while he shut the door. He strided across the room to his own chair before settling down.

There was a tense silence in the atmosphere for a hot minute as I purposely avoided his gaze.

"Isla, I would like to apologise for what I've done. I know an apology is not good enough, I know you're tired of them, but I just needed some time to myself. I had meetings to take my mind off things, but it was futile."

"How much?" I said abruptly.

"What?"

"How many millions did you lose because of my self-defensive actions? For whatever amount you lost, I'm sorry," I shrugged nonchalantly, and he shook his head slowly.

"I don't need an apology from you Isla. I shouldn't have said what I did, I shouldn't have blamed you for everything and you shouldn't have felt the way you did. I wasn't thinking. I guess I'm an awful person and I take accountability-"

"Yeah, you are an awful person Yves. I won't sugarcoat it and say that I'm fine with everything that's happened. I'm not perfect, I'm only human and I also take accountability for causing a public ruckus. Business is business, but the least you could do was call me. Do you know how painful it was for me to take him from your study everyday after he crawled there, searching for you? Or how we had to dine without you, go out without you, exist without you? I know it was just a week but the fact that you didn't even communicate makes matters worse." I poured out my true emotions.

"I hear you, you have every right to be upset. I was just going through some emotions that I needed to figure out in solitude. It was sudden and confusing, but as much as I wanted to be here, there were a lot of things that I wanted to think about in silence. I didn't want to end up lashing out at you, or our son. I wanted to come back with a clear mind and get rid of all the negative feelings and energy that I had within me." He calmly explained to me.

"I hope you can understand that I needed some time to myself, some time to reflect on life. I know I should have communicated, but I left all my gadgets in my office at work, I'm sorry." Yves exhaled, his expression remorseful as he gazed at me.

"Okay. I get it, we all need some alone time. I'm going to Antarctica for a year to detox then," I shrugged helplessly, my voice full of sarcasm.

"Come on Isla, stop, I'm serious-"

"Chill, I'm just joking with you. I've forgiven you Yves," I nudged him playfully.

"Really? Well that's a relief," he shook his head with a smile.

"Yeah, but as punishment, we're not going to have any physical contact or affection whatsoever, until I say so." His mouth gaped at my remark. He was about to respond but his phone started ringing.

"Excuse me," he said to me before holding the large phone against his ear, "is it urgent?"

He paused for a while, his face hardening slowly the more he listened to whoever was on the other end of the line. He inhaled sharply, his jaw locking immediately.

Something he did out of annoyance.

"Camila pressed charges? For how much?" he raised his brows and my stomach immediately clenched. Yeah, I had probably fucked up.

"That's impossible, and very unrealistic. She initiated the whole thing-"

The silence was killing me slowly as I attempted to decipher his facial expressions. He was tapping his fingers against the table, attentively listening to whoever he was speaking to.

"I see. Right, I know how to deal with her- yeah no, it's not really major... I need you to do a few things for me, okay yes. Call the lawyer and I'll get back to you." He dismissed the call before rapidly tapping on his phone.

Yves called someone else and I quietly observed everything. He seemed equanimous, but he was very rapid in motion.

"Yes Bateman, of course. There's someone, a little menace in society. Ah yes, you know her. So I'm going to need you to do a few things... right now." He stood up from his chair and walked to the glass window that overlooked the city.

"Suspend all her credit cards and debit cards. Make sure the bank does not allow her to withdraw any funds... at all. Get her fired from her current job, and make sure that she doesn't get employed anywhere till I say so, no, yes. Get her landlord to- yeah... well it's a cruel world out there Tom." I couldn't help a smile at the consequences of her actions.

"She'll definitely drop them... unless she has political or monetary power, I suggest she doesn't get on my bad side, things won't end well. My lawyer will be sending her a document tonight- probably, but she has twenty four hours to drop them." I didn't realize that I had been holding my breath until he got off the phone and turned to face me.

"Wow," I raised my brows in shock. He had so much influence and authority.

"I'm sure you don't want to be in-"

"Not at all," I was quick to respond.

"Great. Now let's go to bed, I'm exhausted." He gestured for me to walk with him.

We made it to our room and I was thrilled that he was back. I wouldn't have to work as hard to make my own warmth. I wouldn't have to be scared of the darkness either.

"Damn, why do you do this to me?" Yves groaned when I started changing.

"Do what?" I gave him an innocent smile.

"That. Get naked, in my sight," he breathed as I laughed.

"Well, you're my husband." I shrugged with a smile.

"I don't know how you expect me to keep my hands to myself, holy crap." He muttered under his breath while looking away.

"You will survive, I'm sure." I smirked widely.

"I'm quite... sex-starved, I'm hoping I can change your mind, sooner or later." He unpinned his shirt to reveal his toned rigid abs, slowly striding towards me until he was staring down at me like a god.

My breath hitched when his large hand moved down my bare waist, the cold friction of his wedding ring against my skin igniting something deep.

He didn't hesitate to lean down and kiss my neck, peppering them up to my jaw. It was so easy to get carried away with him. I could never resist him.

"Stop. Yves, get away from me," I laughed breathlessly as he bit my earlobe.

"Do you really want me to?" His resonant voice simpered against my ear. His hand moved up to cup my bare breast, and I bit back a needy moan.

"Yes," I tried to pull away but he wrapped both of his arms around me.

"Don't lie to me, I know you want this, just as much as I do." He pushed some hair out of my face as I giggled playfully.

"I meant what I said earlier," I tilted my head with a sweet smile then tiptoed high up to kiss his cheek.

"You win this time," he exhaled defeatedly while reluctantly loosening his grip around me.

"I guess I do. But, do you want to join me for a shower?" I gave him a tantalizing grin.

"Of course I do. Wait, you mean it?" He raised his brows.

"Of course not. I'll be back soon." I gave him a wink before disappearing into the luxurious bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 1.2K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
711K 22.2K 42
แ—ฏแ•ผแ—ฉT'ี แ—ฐแ—ดแ—ฉแ‘ŽT TO แ—ทแ—ด แ—ฉแ’ชแ—ฏแ—ฉYี แ–ดIแ‘Žแ—ชี IT'ี แ—ฏแ—ฉY. Mature themes and strong usage of language Rank #2 Mature ( 02.11.2020) #2 Billionaire ( 06.1.2021 ) #1 o...
6.8K 336 27
Back in this day and age, royalty no longer wedded royalty, simply because everyone now wanted to marry for love. Which is why a union like ours woul...