Please Don't Leave (Arcane//C...

By Pug_Moneyz55

~Please Don't Leave~ An Arcane: League of Legends fanfiction featuring Vi x Caitlyn ---- Piltover is under at... More

Part One- A Lover's Plea
Part Two- The Cost
Part Three- Death of a Brother
Part Four- Sickening
Part Five- Anxiety
A/N
Part Six- Dizzy
Part Seven- A Moment of Two
Part Eight- Promises
A/N 2
Part Nine- What to Do With a Sister
A/N 3- Fan Arts to Tide You Over
Part Ten- To Break Yourself
A/N 4- More Random Arcane Art đŸ€Ș
Epilogue- Ekko
More Fan Art As An Apology???
New Book!
Full Story Page~

Part Eleven- Please Don't Leave

1.3K 33 50
By Pug_Moneyz55

Trigger warnings in the description

⚠️Emphasized trigger warning due to possible extra sensitivity to suicide and main character death⚠️

Keep in mind: this is the last chapter!!! I hope you enjoy 🥰

Violet

A scream tore itself from my throat and I jerked forward, my first instinct being to get to my sister before she inevitably collapsed with a bullet in her head. But yet again, it wasn't so. I only made it a couple panicked steps before I was forced to stop, the triple barrel of Jinx's machine gun pointed directly up into my face. I froze, my heart shuddering.

Jinx hadn't fallen, but a small graze now marred her forehead, dripping blood down her pale skin. She was seething with unbridled fury, her chest heaving as she kept her weapon pointed on me. She grit her teeth harshly, the blood slipping down to her lips as she spit with anger. "You. Lied."

"No, no, Powder, please-"

Her foot suddenly made contact with my hip, and an object clattered to the ground before I could move away. I felt my eyes widen.

The flair. The flair I was supposed to use once I found Jinx. The flair that was going to lead the rest of them right to us. The sentiment seemed to be useless now.

"You were going to lead them to me, weren't you?" Jinx's voice wavered, and Powder lowered the triple barrel. The heavy artillery fell to the dirt with a harsh clunk. I stared at her in desperation, afraid to move. Her dead gaze shifted to something above my shoulder, eyes flickering. "You and that stupid enforcer," she muttered. Bile dripped down my throat.

Caitlyn.

"Powder, please, I would never let them hurt you."

I never would've given you to them. Not for anything.

She flinched away from me, cowering behind her hands, her body shaking. "Stop, stop, stop," Jinx whimpered, a snarl echoing in her chest. Her foot skidded across her fallen gun and she stumbled, the muscles on her back twitching as she seemed to spasm, arms contorting and fists banging against her head. "You're wrong, you're all wr-wrong-" She broke off with a small wail. "She came back, she came back for me, leave me alone, leave me alone... leave me alone... please..."

Powder's voice trailed off into hopeless mutterings, her broken, crazily colored nails digging into the flesh on her temples as she gave a silent scream.

"Powder...? Pow-Pow, it's- it's okay..." I took a hesitant step towards her, my bloodied hands trembling. Please, please just let me have my sister back, Jinx or Powder, I don't care, just her...

"No, it's not okay! NOTHING- is okay!" Her screams were guttural, sounds of fury and loss, the cry of a child on the devastating brink of death.

I thought... maybe, you could love me like you used to.

I took another step, begging to her.

Even though I'm... different.

"I love you, Powder! I will always love you!"

"Shut up."

"You're my sister."

"Shut. Up."

"That will never change."

"Stop it! Stop it, just shut up!"

Hysteria filled my mind, my entire being right on the edge of a mental collapse.

Her name, is JINX!

It's Jinx, now. Powder fell down a well.

My name is Jinx! It's Jinx! Stop. Calling. Me. POWDER! She's dead, and you killed her! You killed her! You killed her!

Because you're a jinx! Do you hear me?! Mylo was right.

Violet. Please. Don't go.

I need you.

Violet, please! Violet! Come back! Please! I need you!

"You're my family, Jinx. Always."

——

There's a saying that some like to use when momentous things happen. Time stood still. And it did. It really, truly did. It all froze, and I saw Ekko holding his pocket watch, the figure of Mel Medarda kneeling and holding onto Jayce's cold hand beside him. There was something in his eyes that I couldn't quite describe, but as the world stood still and we looked at each other, silent tears tracked down his face.

A simple nod. One that I returned.

His hand holding the watch, poised in the air with the power and grace of a god, went limp.

——

Two gunshots, one directly after another. One from my sister, and one from the woman I loved.

Both bullets lodged themselves into my body.

I stared at Powder, my mouth open slightly as I was lit on fire from the inside out, pain crawling over my skin. She gaped back, the hand holding her pistol quivering violently.

"N-no, no, no no no no no, please, I- I, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-"

Don't cry. You're perfect.

I fell to the ground.

Caitlyn

All I could see was Jinx in those crazed eyes. They were pink, red with blood, red with anger. I had never met Powder, but even so, I didn't think she was ever coming back.

I felt my heart start to drown in emotions so strong I couldn't even make them out, and it only got worse as the psychotic teen stumbled away and almost tripped over her own weapon, a screaming fit overtaking her.

The danger seemed to be a bit further away from Vi, at least for now. The unsettled feeling never did leave, though, and so I kept my rifle zeroed in on Jinx.

My heart seemed to take a breath as a pistol was pointed directly at Vi's chest, the true name of her sister echoing from her mouth. I didn't hesitate.

But I wasn't fast enough.

There was a sharp crack, a sound I knew all too well, and something snapped inside me as I pulled the trigger, cruelly hoping that Jinx would fall this time.

But something happened.

I don't know if Jinx moved Vi in front of her or if Vi moved herself, but Jinx didn't sport a new bullet wound. I knew what I had done as soon as the silence crashed down.

No.

Vi wobbled for just a moment on her feet as blood dripped down past her red jacket, staining her white undershirt. I couldn't see her face.

I shot her.

There was a moment, just a moment, where the world held its breath.

Vi's knees gave out and she toppled to the ground, her body thumping hollowly as she slumped into herself.

I was screaming, and I found myself on the ground before I could even blink, my legs burning harshly from the jump that I shouldn't have made. There was my house, burnt to the ground. There was Jayce's dead form, Councilor Medarda bent over him. There was Ekko, there was Piltover, there was fire, there was smoke and blood and bodies-

And Vi.

Jinx had her gun at the ready again, and for a terrifying moment, I thought she was going to shoot Vi a second time, to finish off her own sister. But then her hand went up and up and up instead of down and the barrel of the pistol was nestled into her messy, electric blue hair, tears streaming and eating away at her face. She looked like a nightmare, with blood and death coating her face, and now her own gun pointed to her head.

My eyes widened as I realized what she was going to do, and against every fiber of my being, I found myself reaching for her, begging for her to stop, hoping to reach her before she was gone.

"See ya around, Piltie." The words were coated in regret and self loathing.

Powder went out with a bang and collapsed just feet from her big sister, her blood on her own hands as the pistol clattered away, her empty eyes staring up at the desolate sky.

There was a cry somewhere in the world, maybe right next to me, maybe a building over, from a boy that had grown up too fast, with a heart that had longed after a girl even when she had gone mad.

I fell to my knees, forcing myself to push Powder and Jinx to the bare recesses of my mind as I scrambled desperately to Vi. She was on her side, and I carefully turned her over onto her back, a whimper biting through me as I caught sight of the blood seeping over her chest and stomach. It was a wonder she wasn't dead already.

Vi's silver met my blue, and my tears dropped softly onto her scarred face. She rasped a small breath, that ridiculously charming smile curling her lips. "H-hey, Cupcake..."

I let out a sob as she coughed harshly, her face contorting as she winced and hissed at the pain. "Careful, please, you can't talk, y-you're losing so much b-blood-" I bit back a wail and tore a piece of cloth from my shirt, scrambling to press it to the wound. But there were two, and both bullets had gone cleanly through. Vi's bandaged hand gripped mine softly, and I stopped, my breaths coming in heavy rushes.

"Caitlyn. It's okay."

No, it's not okay! NOTHING- is okay!

"No no no, Vi, please," I moaned, my mind in hysterics.

See ya around, Piltie.

"Don't go, stay with me, please, please, I need you-"

I promise.

"I need you, I need you, please-"

"Cait."

I sucked in a weak breath and cupped her face, pressing our foreheads together.

"It's okay." So calm, so loving.

"Don't go, please, please don't leave."

"I love you. So much. I wish we could've had more time. I wish we could've had our whole lives. I'm sorry. It's okay. I love you."

"No, no, Violet, Violet-"

A blood tainted kiss was pressed to my sobbing lips, and the hands that rested on my arms fell to the ground.

No.

I promise.

My heart dissolved into shreds.

"Vi."

Nothing.

"Vi, hey. Stop... stop it."

Her dark lashes stayed resting on her cheeks, not a single flutter of life to them.

"Vi, this isn't funny, please, come on," I whined.

Her face appeared calm. She looked peaceful. So beautiful, even in death. Like Heaven and Hell themselves, all at once.

"Vi."

"Violet."

"V-Violet, please."

Her head lolled, chest unmoving, fluffy pink hair limp in the bloodied dirt.

No no no no no no no no no no-

This wasn't right, this wasn't fair-

A bloody, inhuman howl brutally ripped itself from my throat, and I scrambled to hold Vi's head in my arms as I gasped for breath, horror consuming me. I held her close and screamed until my vocal chords shattered into her neck, the familiar and comforting pulse completely vacant, no swallow to shift the beautiful and intricately tattooed skin that held the mark's I had given her.

"Violet, Violet please, you said you wouldn't leave me, you promised, you promised! DON'T LEAVE ME!"

You- you promised... please.

"I love you, I love you, please, please come back, come back to me, I'll do anything, please, please, no no no, please, anything, I love you, anything, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..."

Violet...

You promised me.

///The End///

~~~~Thanks for reading! Remember to comment and vote❤️~~~~

DON'T PANIC QUITE YET JEHDISHSI THERES AN EPILOGUE COMING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875 30 29
!! THIS STORY DOESN'T BELONG TO ME, IT WAS WRITTEN BY @SuspiciousZucchini ON AO3 !! https://archiveofourown.org/users/SuspiciousZucchini/pseuds/Suspi...
36.1K 811 48
I threw my arm around her. Then lightly grabbed her face as she had done mine before, "shhhh, it'll be ok, I've got you ..." I whispered. I didn't le...
93.1K 2.6K 23
You where taken in by Vander along with Vi and Powder. You became best friends with both of them and maybe developed a small crush on powder. But whe...
140K 4.6K 31
Y/N knows everything and everyone in the undercity. For a fair price, they'll help anyone in need with their incredible engineering skills, no matte...