Celebrity Treatment

By astromynight100

"My whole family loves you, my friends love you, even my all servants love you.....what alse do you need Jeon... More

🪴 CHARACTERS 🪴
🪴 1 🪴
🪴 2 🪴
🪴 3 🪴
🪴 4 🪴
🪴 5 🪴
🪴 6 🪴
🪴 7 🪴
🪴 8 🪴
🪴 9 🪴
🪴 10 🪴
🪴 11 🪴
🪴 12 🪴
🪴 13 🪴
🪴 14 🪴
🪴 15 🪴
🪴 16 🪴
🪴 18 🪴
🪴 19 🪴
🪴 20 🪴
🪴 21 🪴
🪴 22🪴
🪴23🪴
🪴24🪴
🪴 25 🪴
🪴 26 🪴
🪴 27 🪴
🪴28🪴
🪴29🪴
🪴30🪴
🎤 31 🩺
🎤 32 🩺
🎤33🩺
🎤34🩺
🎤35🩺
🎤36🩺
🎤37🩺
🎤38🩺
🎤39🩺
🎤40🩺
🎤41🩺
🎤42🩺
🎤43🩺
🎤44🩺
🎤45🩺
🎤46🩺
🎤47🩺
🎤48🩺

🪴 17 🪴

5.3K 260 53
By astromynight100

Jungkook was egarly looking at the Kim's lawn tried to observe his precious plants as Jin stopped his car in front of portico. Mrs.Kim welcomed them immediately.

"You know Kookie you are a real hero... cause you save life. You are nowhere less than Taehyung....a real star" she hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Let's go...your grandpa is waiting..." she caressed his face.

Jungkook went to living area to meet DongHyung and Mr. Lee.

"Jungkook my son...." DongHyung got up and caressed his head.

"How are you dad?" Jungkook was also happy to came Kim mansion long time after.

"Perfect!!!....after watching you. But where is your angry bird husband?" DongHyung.

"He called me. He has some work so he will be late,told me to bring Kookie" Jin explained.

"Leave him. Come meet my father in law...Mr. Timothy Lee....and this is...." DongHyung interrupted by mr. Lee.

"Jungkook....the person saved my life...." he said slow yet steady voice.

"I have already meet you in hospital....." he continued.

Jungkook immediately bowed.

"how... are you Mr. Lee?" He asked slowly.

" fine.....Jungkook can I have some words with you?" Mr. Lee asked.

"S...sure" Jungkook uttered.

"Great...then let's go to the lawn" Mr. Lee went. Jungkook gulped looked at others and followed him.

"What's now?" DongHyung whispered.

"I'm not gonna take your test....relax" Mr. Lee smiled sensing his doctor's tension.

" you proved yourself as an efficient doctor as well as a kind humble polite human being......But Jungkook being too polite is not good......" he said looking at Jungkook who was looking at him blankly.

"Did you ask Taehyung what important work he had that he couldn't come with you?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head slowly.

"How can you....he is a celebrity after all....right..... and I guess that's why you allowed him to leave for Australia just one hour after your wedding" Jungkook lowered his head.

"You will never question him cause he's a celebrity and....you are not?"

"....n..no" Jungkook was feeling scared.

Mr. Lee kept his hand on his head.

"My dear I'm not blaming you. I know this is all new and complicated for you. I just want you to remember your rights...you both are at equal places, have equal rights on each other. you're no less than him so don't let him take control on you and don't be so easy on him.......I know you are a wonderful person and I know my grandson too. I know how impulsive he is. He can do anything to make his ego win..........but you my dear you will not let his ego win" he looked at Jungkook who was looking at him confusingly.

"Make him realize....that his so called fame not allowed in your relationship....." he said. Jungkook sighed.

"And call me grandpa now on " he smiled finally. Jungkook smiled back tried to hide his feelings.

As usual DongHyung' jokes made the dinner even more interesting. Namjoon and Taehyung joined at dinner. Mrs. Kim herself cooked for Jungkook and was serving him by her own but Jungkook was not in a situation to enjoy the dishes.

"So how was your work going on Tae?" Grandpa asked.

".....awesome...you know our last mv has nominated in AMAS........in fact were going New York next week" Taehyung excitedly replied.

Jungkook looked at him shockingly. He was completely unaware of that news.

'He's going to New York....why didn't he informe me........it's my fault....I have to be more careful...."

"For how many days?" Mrs. Kim asked

".....almost a week I guess" Namjoon replied.

"Kookie did you know about it?" Jin asked.

Before Jungkook could reply DongHyung said "great...take Jungkook with you....it will be a perfect vacation". The youngest cauple looked at each other blankly.

"Good idea....I will arrange everything for Kookie" Namjoon said.

".....b..but my patients?....there are surgeries.....and....." Jungkook interrupted by Taehyung.

"Yeah...he's right.....his...duty is....... important...we will go later" Taehyung replied looking at the doctor.

After dinner Taehyung was about to took his car's key but stopped by his mother.

"You will go nowhere tonight. It's weekend and you and Jungkook will stay here"

Taehyung knew he couldn't refuse her so he sat on couch keeping his head on grandpa's shoulder lazily.

Jungkook was helping the maids in kitchen but interrupted.

"Jungkook go and rest dear. You're looking tired" mrs. Kim said politely. Jungkook nodded and went upstairs with Jin.

"Why you wasting time with oldman when you have a beautiful partner" grandpa sarcastically said tried to get back his glasses which was snatched by his grandson.

Taehyung returned him the glasses and left.

As he came to upstairs he found Jin with Jungkook.

"See Tae is here... you can ask him" Jin shouted.

Before Taehyung could understand anything Jin said.

"Jungkook had no clothes here so asked me for one but my clothes will not fit him why not you give him yours......"

"N....no...it's ok....." Jungkook immediately shuttered.

"You can take anything from my closet" Taehyung said looking at him

"Why you need clothes .......in room" Jin teased.

Jungkook was already nervous thinking he has to share room with Taehyung again. Hearing Jin's sentence he ran immediately.

"You know you can kill people with your jokes...." Taehyung said.

" I know....Joonie told me" Jin smiled and went.

Taehyung entered the room and found Jungkook in balcony caressing plants.

"You miss them right?" Taehyung asked standing beside him.

Jungkook startled a bit hearing his deep voice.

".....y....eah...see It's started blooming!!!" He said happily.

Taehyung couldn't control himself from smiling. A beautiful person cressing a beautiful plant

"Why didn't you change??......Go and have something from closets"

Jungkook nodded and went to closets. He carefully took clothes making sure not to displace things. He said a 'thank you' and entered the bathroom.

Taehyung sat on the bed leaned his head on hoverboards. He remembered the first time when he shared the room with Jungkook.......he was so uncomfortable. But now he is quite comfortable with that doctor. He increased the temperature of ac as he remembered Jungkook is not used to with this much coldness.

He turned his head at the bathroom door hearing opening sound. Jungkook hesitately came out of bathroom wearing Taehyung's clothes. Tshirt was sliding down from his shoulder and exposing his white milky neck as it was oversized. Taehyung's eyes glued on his beautiful features immediately. Jungkook tried some useless attempts to fixed them. But Taehyung's shameless stare wanted to go more....more deeper......

'His neck.......' he whispers.

Jungkook gulped Sensing Taehyung's stare on him, he slowly went to couch, started arranging pillows.

"...... I have told you...my bed is big enough. You don't need adjust on couch" Taehyung said tried to control his unholy thoughts.

"....a...actually.....I......." he didn't find anything to say.

".....Ok" he replied and lied on the other side of the bed. Taehyung passed him the duvet and switched off lights and the room lost in darkness. Jungkook immediately hide himself under duvet.

It was not his first time when he shared this bed with Taehyung but he was still nervous. He tried to divert his concentration.

"C....can I...a..ask you....something?" Jungkook asked clutching the duvet on him.

"....sure" Taehyung replied without looking at him although he wasquite shocked. They were not used to with normal conversations much

"....is....everything alright???....I...I mean.......you d..didn't come with...me" voice mixed with fear and hesitation.

Taehyung tried to looked at him in darkness. He didn't expect this question from the younger. But surprisingly he didn't find it nagging instead he felt concern in that faint voice. He didn't want to lied the younger.

"I....had an...... appointment with my stylist"

"Oh...ok....um....good night" Taehyung heard a faint voice.

".....good night"

Thanks for reading......
Thanks a lot guys for your votes and support......have a great day.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.6K 8
After experiencing multiple miscarriages, Jungkook loses hope of having a child, despite his and Taehyung's strong desire for their own family. ─︎ To...
179K 8.1K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...
23.6K 1.3K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
46K 2.1K 22
Kim Taehyung a medical student belongs to a middle class family in a relationship with her long time boyfriend Jeon Jungkook son of billionaire Taeh...