traumatic love / Jikook

By nathani_d

"Who are you?" (JM) "I am the embodiment of your darkest fears, my dear." "Spill it, speak now or face dire c... More

ARC1/ Bound in the Unknown
A Delicate Capture
Tangled Threads of Trust
A Fragile Hope
Shadows of Fear
Unveiling the Unusual
Fears and Fateful Encounters
A Deal with Beauty
Deadly Interrogation
Quest for Freedom
hopping for New Beginnings
A Scream in Silence
Playful Antics
Sinister Plot
Tangled Emotions
Desperate Measures
of
someone
happiness
trap
strong
lifeless
together
we
can
beat
everything
even
A/n. (I'm dying )
if
it
takes
forever
ARC 2 /stranger
he what?
new member
why did it happened?
they are coming
confused
a small part of the truth, pt1
the jeon's regret
small part of the truth pt2
patience will run out
the fourth floor
new information
neglect
a mother's regret
brothers in law
A Stranger's Claim
Whispers of the Forgotten
Echoes of Disquiet
Pantelleria reunion
The Weight of Guilt
Vulnerability
trip to the past
Burdened Hearts
The Looming Storm
Whispers in the Rain
ARC3 / epilogue pt1
a/n. i feel like shit
Final: new life
note about a bonus chapter
bonus chapter.

hormones

975 57 4
By nathani_d

ARC2 /chp 6 : hormones

The sky was white , quiet and silence surrounded the place .

There was no hint of the blue colors above ,it was all clouded in white .

It snowed .

It was weird , it wasn't even it's time.

The weather has been strange this last few months , one day its sunny as a summer in Hawaii the next day even Antarctica can't compare it's coldness .

Such a strange and moody weather makes people uneasy , they would not know wether to wear a warm coat or just a light shirt and shorts , it makes them pissed and confused .

Just like how Noah was feeling at the moment, he just wanted to go out and buy a few things in order to bribe Jimin yet the weather wasn't of a great help , it suddenly snowed making it hard for him to drive .

Not that Jimin's hormones made it better for him , the pregnant man practically fought with all of them earliy in the morning .

Noah tried to talk him around nine in the morning after he was done with breakfast and was just lazing around in the living room , he wanted to talk about his parents arrival , yet when he stepped inside the living room Jimin shrank back with a disgusted look in his face .

" Can you stay somewhere else , you reek "

And that's what he had said to him , Noah wasn't even surprised anymore , he did shower in the morning but considering how he throw his husband out of his room as soon as he woke up with the same excuse , it was expected

Eleven in the morning , once again he decided to give it a try, he showered for the third time that morning and with Jimin own soap  and walked toward the latter who was in the kitchen watching Jin making lunch .

And no he couldn't talk to him again , why you must ask !

Well , as soon as he sat down beside Jimin, the latter screamed in anger , confusing both him and Jin .

" Jin Hyund why the hell are you using your hands while mixing kimchi"

Jin was startled , he looked at Jimin as if he was the most stupid person alive while replying lightly

" Huh! What I'm I supposed to use ? Feet !"

Well it was a really bad idea to reply that way , when Jin realized that it was already late , the kimchi was already decorating  the trash can , Jimin was Soo angry that his face turned red, he yelled telling Jin that he should have used a spoon or at least wore gloves , that  was disgusting , it's how he described it while storming out of the kitchen leaving the two behind , speechless.

Needless to say that everytime he tried to talk it ended up With Jimin bursting in anger and fighting with someone.

During lunch jimin ended up spilling a whole cup of water on taehyung face under the pretext that the latter made too much noise while eating.

Around 3 in the evening Hoseok and namjoon got their share for the day , they were peacefully speaking with each other in the living room when Jimin come around , it was okey at first he chated with them for half an hour before getting angry again when Hoseok and namjoon started laughing out loud at some silly joke Hoseok said .

" You're so fucking loud , can't you act more normally , do you guys  have to be this annoying "

In the evening when Jungkook came back with yoongi , Jimin was in the back garden sprawled in the grass , lost in his thoughts.

when Jungkook walked in to surprise him, he ended up with a punch in his face .

" Oops I'm sorry HYUNGIE .. OMG did I hurt you ... You can't just come in like that, you can't touch me you smell like car and gas , shower first okay "

Well , the punch wasn't expected , Jimin didn't do it on purpose , it was just when the strange scent hit his nostril his reaction was instant, he wanted it to go away so he did what he thought will make it go away .. simple.

With that Jimin walkes to the main hall of the mantion, the place was really spacious even after 2 years of living here , there were still places Jimin didn't see and rooms Jimin didn't enter. He never felt intrigued about it, he was okey with what he had Infront of him , it not like going to the third and  fourth floor or to the few locked rooms down the hall will do him anything.

But now that he thought about it , why is there even a third and fourth floor when there is no one living in them .

So with that he walked to the rooms and explored a few of them , they were clean and beautifully decorated , there was five rooms down the hall , two of them were locked and the maids said they are used for stockage other than that everything was normal.

The stairs connected the first three floors , the first and the second where Jimin and the others rooms were , the third where you can find a huge Library a second living room , few rooms , a gym and an additional office.

It was all familiar , the decorations , the painting everything was similar to the other part of mantion , maybe that why Jimin never felt like exploring the mantion further since he already expected this , it was the same where ever you go.

The only strange thing was that there was no stairs to the fourth floor and Jimin wondered how they can go up there .

He didn't give much thoughts though , it was the same thing anyways.

Two hours later , all 8 of them were in the living room each doing his own things.

Yoongi and Hoseok sat on the two place couch with taehyung on the floor his head between their knees .

Noah on his phone , namjoon and Jin in their own world .

Jimin on Jungkook's lap on the single couch.

Everything was going smooth it almost made the others terrified no one knew when and where Jimin will burst again , they held their breath in fear and played along all day as if nothing happened so not to trigger the younger anymore , well at least not until a certain someone decided to be smart and open his mouth.

As if a sudden wave of realization hit taehyung face , his body tensed and he sat up straight and glared at Jimin who was busy playing his mouth all over Jungkook neck .

" That's not fair!!"

The smaller looked at him confused but said nothing.

" Why didn't you yell at yoongi hyung?? "

" Why would I do that ?"

" Cuz you did with all of us , what makes yoongi hyung an exception? "Taehyung asked

Jimin pursed his lips , expression serious , he looked at yoongi who gave him a small smile in return before he shifted his eyes back at taehyung and the others who waited for his answer in anticipation.

" Well you were annoying all day , and kept doing things that makes me upset i don't know why you all decided to be against me all day long but yeah yoongi hyung didn't do anything , he wasn't home all day and when he came back he showered before coming to me , he even gave me chocolate , isn't he the sweetest ?"

As he said that , Jimin didn't stop himself from glaring at Jungkook with the corner of his eyes .

The others didn't dare argue, they knew no matter what they will say won't makes sense to Jimin so they just accepted the fact they did him wrong and apologized except taehyung who sulked all evening .

On the other hand , Noah was still in his Panic mode , he had no idea when will his parents arrive, they can walk in any minutes without advance calling , he was sure his hyung will kill both of them on the spot .

He was a little thankful for the snow , he knew it will play a  big role in holding them back from coming any time sooner , in the meanwhile he made his way to Jimin who for unknown reasons refused to talk to Jungkook , he was sitting on the back yard alone sprawled on the ground , it was still an hour's till dinner time .

" Hyung's doll , can we talk ?"

Jimin didn't spare him a glace and just replied shortly

" Sure , I'm all ears , just stay 6 feet away from me that had be cool  "

With that he sat on the couch behind , it was a little far from Jimin, which was cool knowing the other wanted some distance , he looked at the smaller all sprawled on the floor while sky gazing, seeing his mood was a little better than the morning ,Noah sighed in relief.

" You know about our family conflict right! "

" Not really , I just know you guys  have done something wrong and HYUNGIE hates you three... sorry"

" Not your fault, do you like have any idea what can happened if my parents suddenly showed up Infront of him "

Jimin went quiet , he seemed lost in his thoughts as he kept thinking of the various reactions Jungkook will have if he ever met his parents again , but none of what he imagined was close to how he thought Jungkook will react .

" Maybe get angry and beat your father? I don't really know what happened back then for me to judge , hyungie hates talking about that and I hate seeing him sad so i didn't dare ask again about the incident but one thing is sure , he won't be happy meeting them "

" He'll kill us on the spot Jimin , all three of us , no exceptions , no remorse , no regrets "

Jimin didn't know how to react at this sudden confrontation , surely he knew his husband was cruel , he wasn't the head mafia just for the title amusement, yet will he really kill his parents with cold blood the second he meets them after years ?

Was he that bad ?

Or

Was it that bad , the thing they did to him ?

If killing his father, mother and only brother with cold blood without any regrets or even thinking twice before pulling the trigger , it must be awfully terrible what they did to him .

Just the thought of it made Jimin heart clinch, what did his husband experience ? He was getting curious and it's getting really bad .

" Why are you telling me all this ?"

" Cuz i think they are coming "

"Huh?"

.
.
.
.
"  THE FUCK ??? THATS EXTREMELY FUCKED UP "
__________________________________

Vote ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 5.8K 79
Where the two always end up at the beginning. In each other's arms. ---------- I appreciate those of you who give this book a chance. <3 This b...
60K 3.4K 28
❝ I don't remember you ❞ ❝ I remember only you ❞ Jungkook is a police officer who lost his husband in a car accident seven months ago and on the same...
142K 7.5K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
400K 18.8K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...